Rita directly interacting with the Rangers

>Rita directly interacting with the Rangers
W H Y

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/jvr.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rita doesn't pull out a thick green and veiny cock and rape the rangers, both male and female

wasted opportunity tbqhwy

more nostalgia garbage for the millennial manbaby generation

So that dumb teens will fantasize about banging her

Because it isn't just blending a low-rent Saved by the Bell with archival footage from a Japanese show for babies.

Tips to you my patrician friend.

I bet that guy could pull mad pussy if he lost a bit of weight.

Rita never interacted with the Rangers because her character was literally stock footage.

Reported.

>You must be 18 years or older

if you were born after 1980 then you're a millennial, have a nice day

Lord Zedd > Rita

Meh, they're not trying to make an exact copy of the old series, why are you sperging about this?

hey guys look its too cool for school over here. lets all try and be as apathetic and hip as him.

0x0.st/jvr.jpg

Well no shit. They don't have the limitations so they can actually have Rita interact with the Rangers

i like this threaten those lil teenage punks let em know how real shit can get.

Because she's the green ranger.

Nothing in this movie matters if Scorpina isn't in it

She's going to kidnap Kim and tell the rangers to trade their coins for her.

The rangers won't, but they agree to meet Rita at a neutral location.

They pretend to hand over the coins, but they disintegrate in ritas hand.

She focuses her power on a nearby goon, which makes him huge.

The rangers morph and call out the zords to handle the goon as Rita escapes to the moon.

She drops her green coin in the chaos, which is collected by the rangers after.defeating the goon with their.zords

Post credit scene of previously unnamed peer from Angel grove high coming up to the rangers at lunch, Jason says "hey man, didn't catch your name at Saturday school, what's up?"

He says "it's tommy"

>She drops her green coin in the chaos, which is collected by the rangers
That's a shittier story than Mighty Morphin', which says a lot.

One thing that really kills Power Rangers for me is how much the main cast is just uninteresting.
Name one single line exchanged between Trini and Jason.
They never once bothered trying to flesh out any of the characters at all.

wtf this is real

I thought it was a scene from some lesbian domination video

This

Well yeah that's the reason for it but it gave the illusion that Rita never cared enough about the Rangers to directly interact with them.

>Rita Repulsa
>Cast Elizabeth Banks
???

They had to force them to do weird shit every episode to match with the sentai stuff. Like that time Kim broke her grandma's fucking butter churn

The problem as usual is that this seems to be ashamed of its origins. Just like Transformers, Star Wars and other nostalgia properties it's caught in a mire of trying to completely reinvent what has come before due to the monstrous egos involved behind the scenes, while also tossing out a bare minimum of fan service to ensure the 'core audience' cattle turn up, if nobody else will.

The result is always a turgid mess of a film, that in trying to appeal to everyone ends up appealing to no-one. Name recognition, marketing and brand loyalty determine if the film makes money or not, i.e. how many of the herd will voiceferously and tenaciously defend and justify a film like Force Awakens or Ghostbusters 2k16.

>wahhh somebody insulted my saturday morning live action children's show

>seems to be ashamed of its origins
it should be. it should be so ashamed that the idea should be scrapped

I feel like if they had a writer that gave a shit they could have done something really good with the stock footage and the actors they had.

Until they cast Carla Perez, that is

So what do you guys think for the sequels of this franchise?
I'm betting the next movie will be about Tommy, then Lord Zedd

If they insisted on going ahead with it, an intentionally tongue-in-cheek sendup would have been more fun. It practically writes itself.

>Tongue in cheek
No. Kids didn't like Power Rangers because of how silly and funny it was, why the hell should an adaptation try to give viewers that feelings?

Are Green with Evil and Doomsday the only decent episodes of Mighty Morphin'?

>And Goldar?
>Yes Empress?
>Don't EVER tell me what to do again.

Are you saying he doesn't

Where can I watch power rangers and what is the best stuff to watch.