X season was a mistake

>X season was a mistake.

which show?
which season?

I actually didn't think Scrubs 2.0 was that bad.
Plus it had delicious Kerry Bishé.

4, Community
>11, Simpsons
3, House of Cards (UK)
3, House of Cards (US)

It would have been pretty good if they'd finished the damn season and aimed to be more consistent with having older characters show up.

LOST season 6 seems like the most appropriate answer

nah, it was ok

Shit tier show

Boondocks Season 4. Holy shit, McGruder was really the life and intelligence behind that show.

Fuck you m8

I hate Dave Franco's fucking face. Every movie he's in is just not enjoyable because of him.

5th Season of The Wire easily

Every season after 4

>it's an production moves to la and completely kills the nice atmosphere and episode quality goes downhill in general season 7

She was the reason that season sucked, no facial expression and her voice overs sounded so vapid

How true.... Fucking tragedy.

It should of stopped after season one though

mfw someone suggests we watch the 4th season

This show could have been a GOAT for the ages man, I got Netflix back in 2009 just for it...

Was that the Netflix season? What a fucking stinker that was.

yep

Walking dead anything after season 2 and that was barely decent

I'm still fucking mad. We waited almost ten years and they just milked old jokes and ruined almost every character.

I don't believe any who isn't a normie can like this show

It's such an obvious answer that I guarantee contrarian faggots will disagree.

It wasn't a mistake cmon, it wasn't good but it wasn't complete shit

The season where Green was promoted to senior detective and got stuck with that useless bitch for one season.

It's just an origin story for Wolverine.

That got rebooted as xommunity

Looking back boondocks, at least seasons one and two have tons of contemporary comedy hell there is an episode about Obama
They just knee to be vage enough to keep it timeless
4 season and you have a in your facebreaking bad parody that likely ties into a more thematic thing and pretty much flanderises huey into a full blown terrorist
And that's the problem with it the boondocks didn't just exist to exist people working on it had ideas, had shit they wanted to say or make fun of and had a less stressful approach to shit the boondocks literally couldn't have been made today

season one you mean

It was already trash anyways
>Crew runs away from Zombies
>They get into an argument
>They make a lot of noise and attract more Zombies
>They run away and someone gets killed if we're lucky
>Rinse and repeat

The Walking Dead season 5 purely for Beth's dead

Parks and Rec season 1.
True Detective season 2.
Game of Thrones season 5.
Justified season 5.
Daredevil second half of season 2.
Breaking Bad "Final" season.
Hell on Wheels season 1.

>Breaking Bad's best season

I never understood the hate.

>Game of Thrones
>not every season after 2

Because stupid people still enjoyed it user

correct

Season 2 was a shit. Should have started off with twenty minutes of Stannis, instead of meme dwarf.

Renly's peach being absent was fuckery too.

Season 2 also introduced that nurse who Robb married. Ignore my previous post. Everything after 1 was garbage.

>final season
>best

I bet you loved it when Walt outsmarted the out of nowhere Neo Nazi meth kingpins and broke Jesse out of Nazi jail and didn't get reprimanded for anything he did

Sounds fucking dumb in retrospect doesn't it?

Six feet under-3rd season

after reading the Posts and thinking about it

>fuck the whole show .. they scrapped my favorite character

the first Netflix-produced season of every series that started on network television but is now on Netflix

But also session 3. Miguel was shit.

Also later seasons had some goodies. Blond qties, angel trap

>his favourite character is a literal cuck

This

House
Season 4

>a Netflix original
What the...

Are there any shows that actually improved after the original creator left? It seems to be a disaster every time.

the term is extremely loosely used
Lillyhammer is considered a Netflix original despite being 100% produced by Norwegian state television IIRC

It's better upon rewatch, especially knowing what happens at the end.

don't you want to be a ""normie""? You use it like a cussword.

Though, I hated it to at first, but after a while, getting the jokes and familiar with the characters it became one of the best comedies.

TDs1 second half was worse

>it became one of the best comedies
I watched and enjoyed the show with my family as a kid and I still realize it's garbage. It's not that funny.

every scene with Frank was worse than everything else

fuck ... im ruined

>Stannisfags
He was a hack/cuck from the first time appeared to his last.

>t. Renly

As i remember they made a very clear bargain, how could you miss that. They took the fucking lot money and the money making brat, Jesse.

The Wire Season 5

>justified season 5
This better be bait you white trash hillbilly

not him but I agree and I'd add the last season as well

It's the weakest for sure but it's still really fucking good.

The entire plot with the Crowe family and that stupid kid was garbage, mate.

Season 6 redeemed it though.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

I'm saying that neo nazis don't belong in Breaking Bad and we're a shoehorned villain at the last second. So was Walt saving Jesse and then dying happy. The last season feels very off compared to the rest of the show. It should have ended with season 4.

Lost every season past 2 was a mistake
House every season past 6 was a mistake
ER every season past 9 was a mistake
X Files every season past 6 was a mistake
The Practice's last season was awful
The Simpsons generally went to shit after s9, but after 11 it's unwatchable
Jersey Shore's last two seasons were seriously phoned in with minimal effort

>no we have to go back
>no flash forwards
>no Juliet
>no Othersville
>Jersey Shore

>not liking jersey shore
P L E B
L
E
B

FUCKKKK i understand watching something like Jersey Shore as a guilty pleasure for some people, but to actually take it seriously enough to say that makes me want to be sick

killuminati

Hannibal Season 3. And it was already tapering off by the end of Season 2.

The Office S6 is ten times worse than the rest, including the later ones.

The best season was s04

Angel season 4.

Some bits were okay, especially Faith making Connor look like a bitch.

The other bits were Connor just being a bitch.

Personally I'd say Mr. Robot season 2, having literally nothing happen for the first half of the season was a big mistake after how intense season 1 was.

Every single show
Seasons 5 and up

The later seasons aren't that bad, but it did to Dexter what the Red Wedding did to Game of Thrones. Nothing will ever compare to the first time seeing the final scene of Season 4. It was too much shock compared to anything after it.

Every season after 1

More specifically the 2nd last episode onwards

Prison Break season 3.
Well, 4 as well of course. But 3 set the tone.

Half of 7. Most of 8 except the ending

Married with Children season 7

Season 8 and especially the finale was some of the worst shit ever put on television.

Angel Season 4

The fuck are you talking about? Season 2 finale of Hannibal was GOAT. Season 3 was great, the finale was again GOAT

Sons of Anarchy after season 2, show basically became a meme of itself and just kept trying to outdo itself with shocking violence.
I swear if I have to hear JESUS CHRIST JACKYBOY one more time

It's all Duchovny's fault. First he wanted to be closer to his wife or some shit so the production was moved to LA.

Then he thought he had what it takes to be a movie star and stopped giving a fuck about the show and wanted out.

I'm not the guy you're talking to but here's my take on the last season of Breaking Bad.

It's very obvious that Vince wrote himself into a corner and was trying to make something out of nothing. The skinheads were definitely shoehorned in and a lot of the final season feels rushed and doesn't make logical sense, but a lot of it is also pretty entertaining (there's that word Cred Forums hates) and Ozymandias is a top 3 episode of the series, if not the best episode overall.

Season 3 was by far the best season of Hannibal. I can't understand why Amerifats like that villain of the week crap.

Even as early as season 2 you could see the quality had dropped from the first season.

Seasons 16-19 are the dark ages of the simpsons each of those seasons had 0-2 good episodes each. S20-present hasn't been that bad actually

Season 2 but s4 was a close second