When the dust finally settles, will he be regarded as the greatest coon in American history...

when the dust finally settles, will he be regarded as the greatest coon in American history... even bigger than that coon who invented the toilet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4OI0GUCI_A
youtube.com/watch?v=bB-vYuYhdSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wYB-NuW_SRo
forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2014/03/10/the-real-numbers-on-the-obamacare-effect-are-in-now-let-the-crow-eating-begin/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably the worst president we've had

is that densel washington?

Greatest fraud maybe

The only thing he'll be remembered to is the disastrous president that led us to WW3 after Hitlery takes over

or the darkness before Trump ushers in a new glorious era

>Hitlery
+1

>worst president
Yeah, let's just ignore literally every president we had in the 70s that did less than half of the shit Obama did. He's not good, but he hasn't torn this country apart, despite what right-wing Facebook meme pages will tell you.

Idris Elba

non american here

is coon worse than nigger or are they equally offensive?

Carter was pretty lackluster, same with ford, and nixon was an absolutely based save for watergate. No president from the 70s was necessarily "terrible"

Nigger is more offensive

You mean the peanut

depends
you a coon skin boy or what

I'm white, from Argentina

guess Bush is second best since he did almost nothing different.

>kept blacks in line
>no ISIS
>kept us safe
>Russian relationship friendly
>weren't being mocked internationally by the likes of shit countries like the Phillipines

Without a doubt. Worthless unless acting as a mouthpiece for his masters.

its considered fine then

Our country is totally divided. There's so much hatred, there's so many problems. Our President was a terrible unifier.

Not his fault white people are so cancerous and hateful.

>hasn't torn the country apart
>new race riot every 2 weeks

>Regularly encourages KANGZ to riot
>Does fuck all to enforce the law

Yeah, he's excellent.

Fucking idiot.

Shouldn't you be out with your friends, looting a shoe store?

i thought having a black president was supposed to mellow out the nigs.

He brought out who the racists are, and they didn't like it. Then they say he divided the country. No, you did because you didn't want a black man a president.

You give them a bit of power, that just makes them want even more.

WE IZ PRESIDENT AND SHIT NOW

YOU CAN ARREST US FOR BREAKING THE LAW

WE PRESIDENTZ

>kept us safe

Hmmm

The country is only divided because of the old redneck conservatives shouting divisive inflammatory rhetoric and the Republican house not cooperating with Obama the past 8 years.

Go back to Plebbit, dumb cunt.

beat it, barry

Awesome canned reply you fucking drone.

>but he hasn't torn this country apart
Really?

You fucking idiot.

>african american president gets elected
>give him nobel peace prize for being black
>bomb the shit out of an african country
>start a few more wars
>closer to ww3 than we ever were
fuck obama

TELEVISION AND FILM

thanks!

why is this on Cred Forums

>worse race relations in the history of our country, close to brink of race war
>economy in falters
>trillions of dollars in debt
>on brink of WW3 and nuclear apocalypse
>constantly allowing his staff to break laws and kill people
>letting his corporate puppet masters control everything

10/10 nigger president, would re-elect

>and the Republican house not cooperating with Obama the past 8 years.
I know right, how DARE they not co-operate with warmongering and corporate fascism?

Kill yourself you waste of life.

You'll be doing that on Nov 8 when Hillary wins.

Trump's toast, kiddo.

>trusting the (((media)))

>ya toast YA THROUGH!!
>YA'LL NEVA WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN

DID I JUST MAKE A NEW MEME????

With any luck, he will be permanently associated with the rioting incurred by #BLM and the increased racial tension by failing to reproach them while simultaneously admonishing the due process they rioted over.

He IS the reason Trump gained traction. And I hope whole-heartedly that Trump is elected because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4OI0GUCI_A

youtube.com/watch?v=bB-vYuYhdSE

just another puppet, but im not suprised
look and colin powell and condoleezza rice
they didnt change shit house niggers fresh of the slave ships
you can all burn in hell even michelle obamanation

Grab America by the pussy again.

He reneged on all of his promises in 2007, the worst one being extending Iraq throughout both of his terms.

I love seeing comments just like this from the 1970s-80s.

He's going to have one of the highest approval ratings in modern history of an outgoing president. So personal ass pain here aside, yeah pretty much.

>He's going to have one of the highest approval ratings in modern history of an outgoing president. So personal ass pain here aside, yeah pretty much.
All that means is that Americans are brainwashed idiots.

I'm not American but I've never seen America as divided and angry as it is now in the news and such. When was the last era that had widespread race-riots and people actively targeting cops in politically motivated killings?

>will ex person be considered widly popular
>well he is well liked by a substantial amount of people according to pertinent data
>REEEEEEEEEEE doesn't count because I don't like him
Neck yourself.

it was pretty fucking divided with 9/11 and that meme occupy movement but you're right it's not been this violent since maybe rodney king

>I've never seen America as divided and angry as it is now in the news and such

I really wonder if another civil war could possibly happen after the election.

I was just pointing out the fact most americans are brainwashed.

>unironically supporting Obama
Do you ENJOY corporate wars and having yourself and everyone around you exploited and poor?

Swallow cyanide you waste of life.

You are seeing what the media want you to. They create a false reality, then perception becomes reality.

so what are they not showing us? what is the true reality?

I'm pointing out he is indeed a popular president. Denying that is stupid.

I still don't know what the hell occupy was trying to accomplish.

I can't imagine that. Lots of individuals will be asshurt either way but I don't see politicians trying to formally break off. Unless maybe Rand Paul goes full insane demagogue or something.

we /videodrome/ now

>>>tumblr

Yes.
Popular by brainwashed fools.
Mao was popular too.

What if they find out Hillary rigged the votes in a massive way?

maybe not civil war then but a rebellion.

Reality is irrelevant. Perception is reality and they control perception.

It's already out in the open that she got a pedophile off the hook, was given the democrat candidacy by her inner-circle of fellow reptillians not the party's voters, is responsible for leaking more American secrets than Edward Snowden and actively works to topple foreign governments when it suits America.

I don't think anybody'll care. John Oliver will come up with some clever analogy about a hedgehog wearing Nike Airs and then everyone will go about their days slightly angrier and more cynical.

I could see a bunch of angry Texans getting into a standoff with feds eventually ending with everyone going home and no shots fired but that's about it.

How did you perceive that? Did they want you to?

History will be kind to our benevolent leader. Literally the coolest president in history.
>killed Bin Laden
>got us out of Iraq
>cut unemployment in half
>doubled clean energy production
>cut the deficit by 3/4
>tripled the stock market
>biggest job growth in manufacturing since the 90s

morgan freeman

>>biggest job growth in manufacturing since the 90s

You said that right.

>added 9 trillion in debt
>more than any other president COMBINED

yeah right, fuck that nigger.

>trumpcucks will try and dispute this

You're an idiot.

Not saying Obama is a great president, or that all your points are wrong about him. But all the shit you guys are saying makes him a bad president is stuff that every president has done since the 1950s.

>IT'S A GREAT THING THAT WALL STREET HAS MORE MONEY WHILE THE REST OF US SUFFER

Please kill yourself.

The economy was on the brink of collapse you retarded faggot. There literally wouldn't be a United States as we traditionally know it right now if we didn't add that debt.

What the heck...? I love Obama now!!

>destroy high wage middle class jobs
>replace with part time wage slave fast food jobs

I LOVE OBAMA

Obama is the alpha male of the country. Alt-cucks are butt flustered by this, and are flocking to an old orange fuck who's in all likelihood impotent.

>The economy was on the brink of collapse you retarded faggot. There literally wouldn't be a United States as we traditionally know it right now if we didn't add that debt.
This is what keynesian retards actually believe.

>IF WE DIDN'T BAIL OUT THE BANKS AND ADD BILLIONS OF DEBT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER

Corporate cocksucker pls go.

Who needs a working dick when you're the world's greatest pussy-grabber?

>he's a poorfag
also, berniecucks pls go

>dude the bank CEOs NEEDED those million dollar bonuses they got

nice mate

>Obama is the alpha male of the country.
He's the biggest beta male there is.

How much are (((they))) paying you right now?

>LMAO FUCK THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS I LOVE OBAMA

Lol you cucks just make everyone hate you.

Go back to tumblr already.

How does it feel that literally nobody on Cred Forums agrees with you and you are making even more people hate you with your retarded opinions?

If I was in charge of CTR I'd have to fire you.

>killed Bin Laden
a UH-60 SPECOPS edition chopper crashed into bin ladens garden and killed 8 soldiers + 2 pilots on point. after killing some pakis and returning with some corpse they dropped bin laden's dead body into the ocean while flying in overspeed over the atlantic ocean

>got us out of iraq
although it's overrun with ISIS, there still are 10.000 soldiers securing some perimeters

>cut unemployment in half
WRONG

>doubled clean energy production
WRONG

>cut the deficit by 3/4
by creating more debt

>tripled the stock market
give him a medal for sitting in the white house and luckily receiving information about how a certain industry does well

>biggest job growth in manufacturing since the 90s
WRONG

>Who is Warren G. Harding?
>Who are the presidents who served in the civil war (minus William McKinley)?
>Who is Andrew fucking Johnson?
>Who are the Whig presidents?
Read a fucking book.

You know, banks paid back all the bailout money, with interest. It's hilarious how mad and yet uninformed you manage to be.

>WRONG

epic

Truly pathetic. Please livesteam your suicides come November you betacucks.

Fuck I love Obama. Gonna miss him when he's gone.

Hillary will continue his policies for her eight years though, going to continue to piss off Republitards.

>will he be regarded as the greatest coon in American history
No one will surpass Michael Jordan, but considering our two choices are Shillary and Trump, people will miss him.

I like Obama for the most part, but his foreign policy was atrocious.

Do you know what a president's job actually is? You sound fucking retarded.

hey obummer

>shit talking harding
The guy was around for a second and had the misfortune of presiding over the Teapot Dome scandal. He's not that bad.

this desu

nigga was the original clinton smashing ass on the side

>Ever topping peanut butter

Not even Thomas Edison.

Originally Cred Forums was a place for people who liked anime, then other boards were added to reflect the diverse interests of the anime fans who came to the site. Then Cred Forums got too popular, and then the board politics changed, and soon some boards were no longer boards focused on their subject by anime fans, but extensions of other boards, by fans of those boards. This has happened to Cred Forums. You are no longer television and film and you haven't been for quite some time. As of right now you are Cred Forums, and since this means your members are mostly newfags who don't even remember cunny threads of just a few years ago, then as far as your board's history goes, you have always been Cred Forums. Dissenters to this timeline are the newfags now, or as Cred Forums calls them, reddit. The memery will stale with time however, and maybe some day, for however short a time, you can look forward to going back to being television and film. For now, you must submit to Cred Forums, or leave/.

Compared to Bush Jr. he was a massive success.

I was a child but still confused for months over why Bush Jr. invaded Iraq after 9/11. Still don't get it.

shut the fuck up

This won't bring your board back.

fuck up

Bill Clinton
>Primary Colors

George W. Bush
>W

Barack Obama
>You can't make fun of Obama you fucking racist

I think his legacy will get an artificial boost through the social phenomenon of not being able to critique a person of high melanin content

To be fair
Johnson?
>economy in falters
Hoover?
> on brink of WW3 and nuclear apocalypse
Cold War?
Bill Clinton
Virtually every president

>Cred Forums: Television and Film

fuck off

>these fucknuts, about to call themselves president are constantly on tv
>it's not Cred Forums

He'll be loved by most liberals, as time goes on there may be more criticism as his ACA dies a slow and painful death. He will always have his fucking apologists though, they're the worst.

I can say that we passed the point of no return in 2013 when SRS and LE EPIC REDPILL became household names

He'll be Lyndon Johnson tier: did good shit for his first term but then everything went wrong that could go wrong and he left the country divided and in a bad place.

The real issue would be how Hillary shits on him. You just know she's still bitter as fuck at Obama beating her in 2008 and will shit on his legacy any chance she gets. And now that she's courting Republicans, I can see the following happen: in exchange for doing certain things for the GOP (conservative Supreme Court Justices, austerity and tax breaks), they will shut the fuck up about Hillary and broker a new "era of good feeling" which will allow Hillary and the GOP to cement Obama's legacy as being a disastrous eight years that left the nation broken and divided and full of hate and despair, the same way revisionalists have turned James Buchanan into history's greatest monster for overseeing the period when the Union splintered.

Everyone here's a NEET so you don't see any adults complaining about how he jacked their fucking health care up, forcing them to find new plans with higher premiums. Nothing he did could tank the country on it''s own, but his magnum opus is cancer that the Dems are STILL propping up, pretending a failure is a win, as they are want to do whenever their projects fail to meet promised goals. He was a huge border hawk, presiding over a million deportations. That's fairly impressive.

A bunch of clemencys in the twilight of his presidency is his version of a mea culpa. Fuck Obama.

>I LOVE WAR AND CORPORATE FASCISM

Why are liberals such worthless beta pussy hypocrites?

I can see this happening as well, although Hillary may be a one term president as she's about to win off of the most blatant demonstration of lesser evilism in modern history

without a racist sex offender to be used as a cudgel to bully the moderates idk how it goes in 2020. But if the republicans keep congress this year she will trade horses with them for sure.

>Compared to Bush Jr. he was a massive success.
He increases bush's wars far far times than bush ever did.

Kill yourself.

I can't believe there are people actually this brainwashed on this planet.

the million deportations are in spite of his efforts to help them get over here. he's not a border hawk. he forced DACA as an executive action.

the million deportations are in spite of him, not because he wanted it to happen. it just means we have even more illegals coming over now because obama essentially told them to come over here while the gettin's good.

Is that image supposed to rape me in my eyeballs?

Hilary will have to die to be a one term wonder. She'll be the candidate even if she's a brain dead invalid in a wheelchair and there will be a spade of murders for anyone who dares primary her in 2020. And even then, she'll cheat like fuck to stay in power.

Also, the GOP establishment would be more than willing to sell out their base to make for said "Era of good feeling" for rebranding purposes after the disaster that was Trump, plus them wanting to put said Trump base on blast to keep them from trying to retaliate against the establishment ever again. Hillary will prop the GOP up because the devil you know, and that shit

To encourage black people to kill police officers on national television.

Hillary will be Trump's bowling ball.

>republicans in 2016 suddenly complaining about corporate facism
I feel bad for whoever comes out of a coma this year

>I LOVE WAR AND CORPORATE FASCISM
You live in the wrong country with the wrong opinion, man.

He's the president, he has broad authority over how many resources and how much enforcement deportation will receive. The truth is he does not give one damn shit about immigrants, and considers illegal immigration a grave enough offense to eject people from the country.

Obama's an asshole, he's just a particularly charismatic asshole.

Obama was a great president and history will prove me right. He got handed a terrible situation, coming to office in the peak of the recession. Now everything's great, stock markets are at record highs, auto industry is fixed, gas is cheap and he still got some major shit done (like universal healthcare), even with the republican house and senate being uncooperative bitches during his second term.

I don't regret voting for Obama but this is true. Obama is a centrist. And the only difference between him and other centrists is he knows he can't alienate the crowd of people who thought he'd shitt the beltway.

The problem is that the democratic electorate ran WAY to the left after 2010. If you asked dem candidates what they thought of transvestites in 2008 they would have sneered. Now they're walking on eggshells trying to keep the faith of middle americans while satisfying the new status quo of leftism.

>Obama was a disaster
>worst president ever
I just can't stand that type of hyperbole. Was he perfect? Hardly. Did he do an decent job? Yes.

I think maybe his biggest weakness was foreign policy. ISIS happened on his watch. US-Russia relations are pretty cold etc.

He's pretty fucking hilarious though:
youtube.com/watch?v=wYB-NuW_SRo

>Obama is a centrist

lmao Obama is a normal Liberal. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are centrists.

One word: cuck.

He was a decent president. Economy is better dramatically, auto industry, gas as you say, Obamacare giving 20 million new people health insurance, Cuba relations improved, Iran Deal, troops in Afghanistan and Iraq significantly lowered since Bush, etc; but despite this, he's also been terrible for whistleblowers, ramped up mass surveillance, fucked up Libya with Clinton, and wall street is still fucking people over.

As a person, he is definitely great.

I do agree that history will remember him well. He'll be probably remembered as an above average President.

>troops in Afghanistan and Iraq significantly lowered since Bush
This is not a good thing. The absence of American troops in Iraq left a power vacuum which enabled ISIS to sweep in and tore the country apart.

Hell, so many then stable Arab countries have gone to complete shit under Obama. Syria is now getting destroyed. Libya is destroyed. Egypt is always on the brink of civil war. Iraq is in civil war. And Turkey is becoming increasingly Islamist, to the point where Erdogan has instilled enough fear in western leaders that they do not dare call him out anymore.

The world has gone to shit under Obama's presidency. People say Bush fucked up but he didn't allow entire countries to fall into civil war just to fuck with Russia.

>20 million new people health insurance
by penalizing their tax return, wow what a humanitarian

>Economy is better dramatically
You forced your allies to produce more than demanded, you started the whole outsourcing bs. Germany , Sweden, Poland, Greece , Portugal, Spain. The whole fucking crisis is partly because of you. And no. The people from syria won't fix it. You want us to go full military against russia don't you? Fucks. We hate you for a reason.

>auto industry
pfahahahaha

>gas as you say
what? gas? you've enough natural gas sources.

>Obamacare giving 20 million new people health insurance
Sorry I don't have enough intel about that

>Cuba relations improved
Did you open up to cuba or were you kind enough to open cuba for everyone else on this planet?

>Iran Deal
WRONG

>troops in Afghanistan and Iraq significantly lowered since Bush
You shat all over the place and left. Great doing you fuckheads

like you said ... etc. etc. etc.

6/10 president

8/10 pop culture icon

Liberals getting more liberal was something that was bound to happen with everyone and their mother getting a smatrphone and a blog on the internet. So was mass surveillance, honestly. >The world has gone to shit under Obama's presidency

Obama isn't responsible for the entire world and niether is America.
Domestically, everything is many times better than it was when first he took office. Only upset is all the recent BLM shitflinging.

Butthurt cuckservatards confirm Based Obama

President Hillary Clinton will continue his policies for the next 8 years. More butthurt to ensue.

That's fair

BEN
G
H
A
Z
I

>Obama isn't responsible for the entire world and niether is America.
But you'd have to be delusional to think they weren't the ones supporting rebel groups that ended up destabilizing non-Islamist countries. The whole thing stinks. We're going back to the Cold War when America and Russia are back to fucking over the others allies at any cost.

HAHAHAH fucking Cred Forumscucks man

>economy in falters
>trillions of dollars in debt

Because of republicucks illegal wars and retarded tax plans

>on brink of WW3 and nuclear apocalypse

HAHAHAHA FUCKING Cred Forums KEKS THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Not true but not as ridiculuous as the others

While shilling for fucking Trump

tldr: right wing cucks please commit sudoku

>heavily supports rebel groups in middle east in attempts to create puppet governments during Arab Spring
>supports rebels in Syria, completely destroying the country and leading to the deaths of thousands of people
>inadvertently creates a power vacuum leading to the creation of ISIS
>causes the European migrant crisis and frequent terrorist attacks in the West

What a fantastic guy.

I can see why he won a Nobel Peace Prize.

I guess all you have to do to be a good president is pretend you have the moral high ground and smile a lot.

Still Churchill next to Bush I and II and Raegan though, although I agree that he's worse than good ol' Bill

haha LOLS he's a funny guy, and pretty dencent preseident too LMAO XD!!!

The funniest thing about this whole situation is that people pretend the Democrats are somehow morally superior to the Republicans after what the Obama administration did in the Middle East.

That is one giant kek.

What Bush did ended up helping lots of people. Among many in the Middle East, the Bush administration is seen in positive light because they got rid of Saddam who was completely insane. I honestly think the Democrats are worse. They attacked perfectly stable and peaceful countries so that those governments would be replaced by Islamists. Now Europe has to pay the price in the form of endless refugees and terrorist attacks.

Totally agree.

Just kidding, Obama smiles a lot and looks friendly on TV, that means he was a great president.

do you guys really believe the bullshit breitbart memes you spout?
forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2014/03/10/the-real-numbers-on-the-obamacare-effect-are-in-now-let-the-crow-eating-begin/amp/

Yeah bro, it wasn't Georgie boy's fault that Irak got fucked up and ISIS was born among the ashes. It was the nigger's fault that got elected afterwards

Obama, Clinton and Reagan were the best presidents of the last 50 years really

He'll be regarded as the first black president.
No more, no less.

ISIS could've been contained if Obama wasn't so eager to pull the troops back. By now I'm starting to doubt if Obama even has any wishes of removing ISIS. His supposed ally Erdogan is doing everything he can to strengthen them.

Can't every single problem we have now be tracked down to the Raegan administration (except for Bretton Woods which was Nixon's)?

ISIS has been dealt with already.

>It's LITERALLY okay when Trump does it

Do you want our guys to stay in Irak for fucking ever? At the cost of trillions upon trillions doing fucking nothing at all?

Holy shit america is fucked lol

When was the last truly great american president? Like, who got shit done? FDR?

I dont remember weekly race riots when George Bush was president. Just sayin

Bill Clinton

yes

there would have been if we had twitter and youtube as prevalent as they are today

>two financial crisis and one global depression
>two useless wars that fucked Middle East shit up

B-but muh niggers!

There is at least one big race riot and politically motivated killing every 20 years in this country

the non meme answer is Dwight Eisenhower. Everyone since him has had at least a few glaring problems

>By now I'm starting to doubt if Obama even has any wishes of removing ISIS
he's a lame duck and knows he cant do anything now anyway. He just doesn't want to fuck up his legacy at this point. Sucks but thats how it is with every president

so, social media is just a tool for the left?

That picture is misleading

I want Polk to come back. Guy took shit from no one, did everything he said he would, and only served one term.

Nigga is probably the most underrated pres of all time.

Removing Saddam was neccessary to help millions of people. Removing the talibans was inevitable after 9/11.

Even then, those wars didn't fuck up the Middle East as hard as what the Obama administration has done to Middle East. Syria used to be the beacon of that region. Libya was considered stable. As was Egypt. People think this administration is any different when the only thing that changed is their methods.

>people in this thread actually believe Obama will be remembered as a good president.

Obama will be remembered for perpetually using Executive Action to undermine our Laws and Constitution, for destabilizing the Middle East further by empowering Islamic extremists and carrying out pointless drone strikes, for making the healthcare system more bureaucratic and complicated, and for weakening our nation by making deals with and ransom payments to one of, if not our greatest international enemy, Iran. Not to mention his terrible leadership in the black communities that believed in him and his obvious disdain for Republicans.

I'll grant you this, though: he is the media's own boy, and it will take decades, maybe even a century, before an honest biography is written.

The majority of people in America have left-leaning beliefs. It's just that a lot more of those left-leaning people don't care about politics or bother to vote, so it ends up being about 50 - 50 split between right-wingers and left-wingers

Yes. Look at Facebook. That site is actively filtering conservative news and opinions.

what does that have to do with patrick bateman?

biggest fucking joke ever. blacks and whites were getting along better than ever. obama gets elected, then BAM.

America goes to shit. The media starts to twist everything no matter what side, everyone starts to split, poor against the rich, white against black, straight against gay, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Now with Hillary vs Trump. war is happening either way. This is what the elite wanted. Population control at its finest.

I seen this shit coming more then 10 years ago.

That's highly unlikely, look at Australia where there is compulsory voting. Centre-right party still gets elected.

I'm actually sad that our country is literally going downhill and fast. If hillary is elected we are fucked, she is corrupt beyond belief and a fucking snake. She is an awful human being. Trump is a brash retard that is saying great things about immigrations, health care and job creation, but is fucking up by saying stupid shit 24/7.

This election is fucking terrifying.

>The majority of people in America have left-leaning beliefs
See, thats a very recent phenomenon. Before 2008 everyone acknowledged that America was a center-right country. But over the last 8 years Obama has pushed the country much, much farther to the left then its ever been

Australia is not known for its liberal beliefs

Hard to hate them. Obama had just about the greatest PR of any president ever.

>That's unlikely. Just look at this completely different country on the other side of the planet as an example.

He didn't even do that. The moderate middle-class has remained. What has happened is that he has enabled the then slightly left-leaning Universities to ramp up their propaganda tenfold, basically turning leftists into their political drones. What better way to secure a future but to brainwash the youth into extremism? Once these radicals graduate and get in positions of power, then you're going to get fucked.

>Obama had just about the greatest PR of any president ever
Dictators have great "PR" too

ITT: people who were underage during the Bush years.

fucking Buchanan could have stopped the civil war but didn't even try. obeezy kinda blows but he's probably not even bottom 10.

Yes it's totally the white people's fault. How dare they not like being invaded and constantly bashed in their own fucking countries after shaping the entire world.

look everyone , he's got nothing to say hahahaha... bullied over the internet faggot

nope. There have always been tons and tons of lower class people who arent even registered to vote but are clearly democrats in their beliefs. Obama won in 2008 in part because he was able to get all these black people registered to vote who'd never cared about voting before

>Once these radicals graduate and get in positions of power, then you're going to get fucked
that already happened in the 60's and 70's. The hippie baby boomers are directly responsible for almost every current American problem

I can't understand removing Saddam and I support that attack on talibans, but it was made in such incompetent way that it would have been better to do nothing at all. Paraphrasing the famous meme, what was his fucking endgame? To leave soldiers on the ground for ever in that shit hole? To drain america of young people sending them to do useless tours in the other side of the world while ruining the federal government with military spending? Come on, Bush was the worse fucking has happened to America since Johnson and you know ISIS is 100% his fault

It's Will Smith

This election is proof that an election is just for show. The media and the elite have already decided the winner. And the winner is going to be that. The vote is useless. When the media is running 24/7 character hits on Trump, then you know that information you're processing isn't reliable. They've already decided Hillary is going to win. Your opinion is useless. Either get in line or prepared to be branded a racist/sexist/insert buzzword to control people.

It's pretty liberal, maybe not Sweden tier, but still. They had an openly atheist female prime minister

It's an anglo country with a similar culture, I'd say it's a valid comparison. It's also silly to think that there are no conservative or right wing people who stay at home on election day

I don't know user. From what I've red encouraging tax best practice planning outshoring or what it is called, drone bombings and Echelon 2099 are pretty right-ish policies.

Not even american. Your politics are a joke you fucking warmongering idiots. You could have the best country in the world and not the fucking swiss.

*I can

They just vote for Obama and democrats because he promises them money. Democracy has become a joke where they side that bribes the most people wins

Go back to infowars where they will give you the TRUTH 24/7

I wasn't complimenting his performance as president.

And holy shit is he a good speaker! As a youropoor I'm glad we don't have as good a speaker as he is because he'd become a dictator in a year.

But that's what makes democracy good. The person promising to give the most to the people wins.

he doesn't promise them money, he just says he will "make change" for the better, like every presidential candidate does.

they just automatically assume that he's going to be lobbying for their best interest because he is of the same racial minority as them

Why can't an incurable disease just sweep through the world and reset everything? I'd die for sure but at least the species could start over and maybe learn something from the mistakes.

Why can't movie plots be real?

>Because of republicucks illegal wars
Why do you continue to blatantly lie about things obama has done?

Will there ever be a straight whiteboi president again if Shillary wins?
After googles and women there is still a very large amount of progressive boxes to check. At best we'll have trannies and faggots.

>The only logical political discussion is taking place on the kino board instead of Cred Forums

You need to research the Arab Spring and the Obama administration's actions since then. He paved the way for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and ISIS to grow. He wouldn't even call them Islamic terrorists until Trump forced his hand. He either refuses to understand Islam or he is actively trying to empower it. Either way, it's terrible for America.

why have you missed the debates? are you stupid or just reddit ?

I don't know. 2009-2016 are some of my best years of my life. Mainly because I moved out of my mom's house and got my shit together. Maybe the same thing will happen to you, during Hillary's term.

>that's done less shit than Obama has

Fucking idiot. The job of the president isn't to perform a large quantity of actions or decisions. It's people like you that sit idly by and let our executive branch soak up all the fucking power they can because "muh government needs to solve all muh problems".

Keep the government small. All that the federal government should be doing is making sure that states are following the Constitution.

Obama has been such a shit president - forcing Obamacare and a bunch of other social programs onto us.

well shit m8. I'm having 2 kids with a married woman. maybe you should wipe your ass and stop kissing the boardwalk nigger.

Logical? This entire thread is just insane conspiracy slinging and Trump shilling with the odd liberal/libertarian idiot throwing in his opinion to keep the waters chummed for the frothing trumpfags.

>I'm having 2 kids with a married woman
>calling other people niggers
I won

yeah I missed them

who promised who money?

>The person promising to give the most to the people wins
Thats not what America is supposed to be about. The government doesn't owe you anything; its supposed to stay out of your way as much as possible so you can achieve greatness.

>added
What an amazing coincidence, huh?

>a married woman

Your fat wife?

>graph is 10 in y
>graph is 70 in x
>moderate change

you really got me there

yes you won
>a live filled with emptiness
>a live filled with Cred Forums
>a live with empty work although you know more
faggot

project much?

right in the bollocks

>bottom 10
By 2026 historians will be consistently ranking him in the top 10, above Wilson and maybe Jackson. Just watch

did your inbred daddy tell you that?

>implying academia hasn't always been liberal as fuck

ICH WARTE AUF DIE POLACKEN KOMMENTARE. VORHER SOLLTET IHR TROTZDEM MAL UNTER DIE DUSCHE GEHEN IHR FETTEN SPINNER.

before the 60's it really wasnt

>Obama divided the country

lol no

He just flushed out all the racists that cant stand a nigger being President. It wasn't his fault. You punk ass white bois need to get over it. You just think your "birth right" is being trampled on.

Good. Fuck all of you. This aint your granddaddy's America anymore and it aint coming back. Hillary is gonna win and the only thing you'll do about is shit post on Cred Forums and listen to right wing radion with your New Balance, Faded jeans, button up, baseball cap wearing fathers.

Cry moar.

>Everyone here's a NEET
No. grow up and stop assuming shit about people. it is your biggest weakness.

>how he jacked their fucking health care up
this is for real true. it is cheaper for me to take the "fine" then to purchase a plan i cannot afford.

several things on that list actually happened before he was acting president

But fuck Europe. Now they get to eat the crow they were so happy to talk about cooking.

>this is for real true. it is cheaper for me to take the "fine" then to purchase a plan i cannot afford.
until something happens to you or you get sick
but theres zero chance of that happening right?

>he hasn't torn this country apart
That's the #1 thing he's done.

The only reason folks'll say we're "divided" is because Obama came into office with a well established opposition, who were only against him because...well, they were against him. He got so much shit done despite the fuckers resisting him. I'd like to see what would've become of the last eight years if he'd been a white guy from Ohio named Nate Stevenson or something.

>moderate change
2,5% percent of the population are about 8 million people

>Hitlery
I mean, I'm rooting for Trump but that's just ridiculous.

see

if i get really sick i am fucked. no amount of government health care is gonna save me. my country doesnt care if i live or die. i am nothing.

that's literally false.
Do you not know what healthcare is? If you have health insurance, they pay for your medical bills when you get sick.

without cheap healthcare, dumbasses just flood emergency rooms and put hospitals into huge debt because the dumbasses disappear without paying

you'll learn real hard lesson real soon samefag

no one is buying your """"""explanation""""""

Is that why dindus keep chimping for no comprehensible reason?

i don't think you understand what is like to actually be my age and poor. get the fuck out of your bubble.

you said
>if i get really sick i am fucked. no amount of government health care is gonna save me. my country doesnt care if i live or die

and I'm just telling you that that's completely false, I don't care how poor you are

Australia is more right-wing than the USA

Does Cred Forums even try to hide it's presence here anymore?

>Socialised health care
>No guns
>Heavily discounted public universities
>Highly secular
>Mandatory retirement savings
>$17 minimum wage
>45% highest tax bracket and 25% capital gains

literally how can you believe this

National Socialism is a Right Wing ideology.

Not that guy, and not saying Australia is NatSoc, but what you're saying doesn't automatically discount what he's saying.

thanks Obama