Fellini would have wanted exactly what this guy is doing every day

Fellini would have wanted exactly what this guy is doing every day...

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ
sys.Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats with that nose

the guys fucking hideous that's why he wears glasses all the time

>I'm morally obliged to vote for a corrupt egomaniac and you are a bad person if you don't
wait, who are you?

Cred Forums.org/advertise

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FACE?

how much do you think he was payed to make that video?

inb4 300+ posts

I like his videos.

omg I laik totally LUVF yootoob throd!

Based Neistat

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ

>tfw watch everyone on this list

Is that David Patrick Kelly?

why the goyim loves this guy so much? his videos are boring shit

casey is very brave for doing this in an alt-right environment

Lmao, Phillip DeFranco came forward and said that 3rd parties are offering youtube STAHHS copious amounts of money to make pro-Hillary videos. Guess who got paid.

>a person who films themselves talking about themselves for hours each day

>calls someone else 'a megalomaniac who is driven by nothing but ego'

Juden

>being paid to spout memes

I'm so jealous

He's literally doing what Jonas Mekas did 50 years ago.

What's this guy's deal? Just shows off how rich he is?

t. assblasted poorfag

i have clicked through a few of his videos and that seems about right

it seems like he makes videos about making videos about himself (AKA he makes videos about himself but tries to make it not that?)

>Phillip DeFranco

He's STILL around?

Holy fuck

he survived
most of the youtube old guard is dead

Can you guys give some context? I don't know what this thread is about. Who is that guy?

He called out Laci Green on her shit, he's okay in my books

sys.Cred Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=75360490&altc=1

Except his "news service" SourceFed is exceptionally liberal as fuck. Although its apparent in how he forces nigs and jews on its vids

>SourceFed

I know next to nothing about this channel other than the fact that Joel from FunHaus now helps manage it or some shit

OOOGA BOOOGA GURR VOTE HILLARY

why does he get flak for this? he has to vlog about SOMETHING, and in that way his videos are very meta

he talks a lot about "working" but at least half the work he does involves editing video to upload to youtube

it's experimental filmmaking taken to its apotheosis when synthesized in a capitalist post-industrial landscape

Drone salesman.

reminder that he's pulling 150 million views a month

maybe if you stopped shitposting and did something with your life, you could achieve success too

great argument friendo :)

I wonder if his lips get stuck in his nose occasionally.

at least i dont look like fucking quasimodo

I admire his work ethic and that he's got his style down to a 24 hour turn around, but he's just a shill.

I can't blame him, he's getting unlimited money to "discover" products.

I hate that he constantly claims it's not paid advertisemen though. I hope younger kids can see through his bullshit and realize he's taking cheques from that juice bar, boosted board and dji drones amongst everything else.

No way someone drags a fucking boosted board around the world.

He's the poster child for YouTube to start getting decent creators to label themselves as "youtubers" rather than film makers, entertainers or use YT as a platform to move to mainstream media.

He's also funded by a lot of Jewish money despite claiming otherwise.

>that meta data on your cap
At least I'm not a fucking pedo you piece of shit

"The Drone Salesman"

Holy shit that should be the name of his first feature film

what is the fellini angle? i don't get what you mean

This guy SUCC'd his dad so he could have the money to show off with. A literal SUCC dude.

There's also all of the family stuff he shows, as well as drone shots of wherever he happens to be traveling, and he travels like half of his life so there are a lot of those.

>experimental filmmaking
what the fuck? kill yourself

>it's experimental filmmaking taken to its apotheosis when synthesized in a capitalist post-industrial landscape

i wish there were a youtuber with similar editing techniques that travels and shows cool worldly experiences like he does without all the shilling and egotistical side of casey. I used to like his videos but that hillary shit turned me off completely.

can we just start calling him the drone salesman now?

If he doesn't disclose his advertisements the FTC will fuck him up.

Uh... Who? What has he done to be famous?

Serious questions....

"Drone Salesman Now"

I didn't know lightening really could strike twice until just now holy fucking shit

quick google search would tell you he is a vlogger

hes a famous online advertiser, like billy mays

I don't even know his name...

Casey Owen Neistat (/ˈkeJ.siˌˈnaJ.stæt/;[4] born March 25, 1981)[5] is an American YouTube personality, filmmaker, and co-founder of social media company Beme.[6] Neistat and his brother, Van, are the creators of the HBO series The Neistat Brothers.[7]

he did the SUCC

hah beme. i forgot about that app. huge failure.

I'm not familiar with disclosing adverts but I'm certain that a lot of online media operates in a grey area and there are almost 100% work arouds.

For example, his 21k upgrade, it wasn't a paid advert, but emarites and Casey were on the same page. It's a case of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"

obviously. People do shit under the table all the fucking time. You'd have to be seriously naive to believe that he doesn't get paid to endorse these brands.

Casey just isn't a very thoughtful/smart person, to be honest. I'm not really against him shilling hillary, but, you know, a smarter individual would keep that boundary of politics out of the content. Besides, I don't think he's exactly the best person to look for on life or political or philosophical advice, and I hope people who watch him are aware of that. He's a good filmmaker, and it seems like he's a good father, but I just don't think he's actually very smart.

hes dumb as fuck. He acts like a child. Ill give it to him, he's found a niche in making videos and he's creative and good at doing videos, but thats really it. His business in 'Beme' failed hard. I mean hes shilling Hillary after all, how smart can he be?

Why is this thread still up Sange?

That's my point. I've seen people say that he would get ducked by regulations if he didn't disclose his advertisements, it's quite blatant he gets paid for everything that appears in his vlog.

Aside from shilling his advice that he gives is incredibly reckless and irresponsible to say to a young audience. Like taking out a loan to buy a camera, not going to school, quitting jobs and moving with no money.

I wonder how many times his Jewish family money bailed him out.

This guy looks like someone tried to make Sean Penn in Fallout 4 while drunk

>No way someone drags a fucking boosted board around the world.
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I'd be surprised if the boosted board thing wasn't legitimate. Boosted is a pretty small company, there's no way they have the resources to pay Neistat to ride his board everywhere. He just likes to ride it, and they also give him free boards when the new generation ones come out.

Is Neistat to YouTube what Oggy is to Daredevil? Good guys, but you don't care because their ugly as fuck, and can't stand seeing them.

you ever try to communicate without memes?

He might have a stake in them. Same deal with the camera shop where he gets his gear.

why do i laugh at this dumb shit

In all seriousness, does he actually have some sort of birth defect/terminal disease? He is honestly one of the ugliest motherfuckers I have ever seen.

Yeah, but not really on Cred Forums as sensible discussions go nowhere. meme talk is all people here know or care about.

Bump

Say what you want about Neistat, but he seriously upped the game for drone footage. I saw the new Blair Witch movie a few weeks ago and his shitty little youtube channel put their "drone footage" to shame. Dude understands framing a shot as well as pacing. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some directing clout in the next ten or so years.

A liberal Jew from New York won't vote for Donald Trump? What a surprise

t. israeli jew

true. Its just a shame you cant experience or enjoy anything without some sort of shilling, whether it be for some brand endorsement in your face or some egotistical faggot who acts a certain way to be cool or whatever it may be. Where is a cool YTer who just travels and has cool editing/shots?

Im sure there are some but none that are super popular that i know of

yoo. Shes literally the only thing good about his videos. Where did you get these? post all pls

How the fuck does someone on the east coast get a tan like that? I don't understand.

What does this have to do with Cred Forums - Television & Film?

This is a blue board too and spoiler tags doesn't mean you can post it

A face and a voice you want to punch.

They're the only nudes I've got.

She's in "movies" user :^)

what? you dont think the sun shines over here?

its pretty fucking hot on the east coast, especially down south

tanning beds

>Fellini would have wanted exactly what this guy is doing every day
explain yourself

>especially down south
They live in NYC, though.

Sailing La Vagabonde is what I watch for that. Elayna is possibly the hottest YT'er there is atm.

Candice is your stereotypical white rebellious child. Comes from money and a loving environment but desperate to "make her mark".

Casey was ideal. A dad at 16 with terrible impulse control, who would convince her that doing stuff like eloping was a good idea. Eventually her family caved and bankrolled her new York jewellery business and living costs to keep her in line.

They'll divorce eventually.

Is talking about Youtube shit okay? I think I got banned once for posting this ugly ass bitch and this thread stays up for like fucking 2 hours

>Is talking about Youtube shit okay?
He sold his show to HBO like fifteen years before he started Youtube, fella.

It isn't but they're ignoring reports as the OP guy is part of Sponsored Content™

rip their marriage.

>the fastest growing youtube channel is advertising on Cred Forums

how delusional are you?

i like candice's personality, although you are right about everything you said.

>Cred Forums isn't a great place to advertise to a wide demo of people

How new are you?

it's a great place to recruit fat hateful nerds

>5′ 10″

Cred Forums gets 100k uniques a month lmao you know nothing

>wide demo
lol nah, the demo here is mostly alt-righters which is the opposite of Casey Shillstat's viewers

But in 2013 it was 400k according to moots stats when he came to discuss the boards state

How did it go down yet get even faster?

Cred Forums gets 1.8 million unique views a month. Cred Forums is a lot slower but even if it's 400k a month there isn't any incentive for casey to advertise here because he is always on the youtube trending list

and it needs to go down faster

once this shit of a website is obliterated mankind shall breathe free once again

can you imagine the amount of air these landwhales waste a day?

I'm a liberal cvck myself by Cred Forums standards, but why do progressive millennials like Casey's content? A rich guy having fun and buying expensive stuff?

Why the fuck do you keep saying unique fatass?

have you been to reddit?

sorry I only said it after the other guy because I was using his terminology. I don't know the appropriate word.

this is me

Unique page view? are you retarded or underage

he promotes dropping out of school, doing artsy shit, having a kid a 16, traveling, living frivolously, etc. Hes as progressive as it gets, and he lives in NYC.

Neither but I can see you're both

Come fight me in real life homo

He's literally Jewish.

I'm literally dying over here. Call a fucking ambulance.

>It's a Casey Neistat is an elder god tier Cinematographer but is discredited immediately since he posts his videos on youtube thread

My fucking sides

yes this is the only possibility, it's impossible that someone might support a candidate that you don't.

True. I would not look like him for any amount of money.

He sold off that shit years ago didn't he?

Didn't Casey make a video about the election and avoided the subject of who he was voting for completely?

He's gone out of his way to not alienate any of his audience before, and suddenly he's making an outright video about supporting Hillary?

Of course he's getting paid, it coincides with who he was voting for anyway, but he got paid enough that any potential "damage" to his brand will be nullified.

agreed. he annoys me with how fake he is in his videos, but he basically gets paid to film himself getting free shit and travelling the world

i highly doubt he even edits his videos entirely himself now

What I think is most interesting about Philly D is the lengths he goes to to distance himself from his other products. He doesn't openly endorse Sourcefed. That is very interesting to me.

he's a sociopath
he lies every single day of his life
he was born wealthy, the only reason he's living in new york is because his family is fucking loaded and he's never worked a god damn day in his life
most of his videos are just him advertising airlines and stuff

i'd admit i would be jelly but im honestly not. im not fucking sociopath and i dont lie to people, like he probably lies every fucking day of his life, to get what he wants, and thats why he's where he's at and i'm where i'm at.

he reminds me of this person i worked with in the military who i wouldn't fucking trust for a fucking second, just the way he speaks, the way he's so coy and passive aggressive about everything, even just simple videos of explaining a fucking concept or thought in his head he's fucking coy and manipulative, cannot imagine how that guy is in real life, probably like a spoiled fucking immature manchild who is used to getting everything his way for the entirety of his lifetime.

like every one of his videos is a flat out blatant advertisement for shit, airlines, and then he just flat out lies and says "i wasn't paid for this" bull fucking shit. he probably got tons of merchandise and free tickets for a year and all sorts of shit.

I know ecelebrity is frowned upon, but Ican't think of a dude who does a more labor intensive study of a product prior to endorsing it.

>he was born wealthy, the only reason he's living in new york is because his family is fucking loaded
You really have no idea about this guy, do you?

I dont get your guys' beef. He was great in The Giant Claw

Caveman looking motherfucker

>labor intensive study of a product
using it as it is intended to? i dont follow...

He omits a shit load of nepotism and his parents bailing him out of situations he creates with his terrible decision making and helping him get to where he is today.

He wants you to think he's done it all by working super hard, if he didn't have a support network and money behind him he would probably be dead.

Crashing them repeatedly and throwing them around like he does with all his equipment because DJI will send him another = study of a product.

All his "product knowledge" is sent to him on a script from DJI that he reads out on camera. But with the glasses on so it looks like he's talking to the camera aND you don't notice.

Dude is a shit cinematographer. His only redeeming quality is that he is a decent video editor

Hmm....

>oh boy i hate him so much that i've watched all of his videos and videos about him

>
What was the deleted post?, help, i wanna see

I respect his hustle. So him getting tons of probono shit from youtube, I don't hate. I;m only here from a mechanical standpoint.

The dude is like an NYC tourist pantomiming a creative director while living a yuppie hipster lifestyle. There is zero intrinsic artistic merit to what he's doing with the vlogs and it is saddening that he has the nerve to call any of his uploads "movies".

Bonus (what people don't talk about)-- if you look into it, you will find that he jacked his style from Tom Sachs.

How did that user get those nudes of Candice?

He lists his vlogs as episodes on imdb lol.

>jacked his style from Tom Sachs
He used to work withTom Sachs you dumbfuck. His brother still works with him.

Great framing, composition, storytelling and the sense for snappy editing.

I love it how people here are going to deny any of his qualities when he gets hired by Sony/Nike/Mercedes-Benz etc to make ads for them.

It's pretty impressive considering he makes an episode within 24 hours.

His stuff is compelling to watch but his vlogs have zero fucking content and have now turned into infomercials.

You'd never have watched that Mercedes advert if it wasn't on his vlog. That's why he gets hired to do shit. There's a built in audience of 4million ready to watch the entire process of an advert being made for their product.