Which actresses have fake breasts?

Which actresses have fake breasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-style/big-bang-theory-star-kaley-cuoco-reveals-she-had-breast-implants-at-18/story-fn9076o9-1226874354103
youtu.be/D-_M-MKnAQk?t=20m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyl2SY5RSFw
ask.metafilter.com/239229/Should-I-be-concerned-about-my-breasts-growing-in-my-thirties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nikki Bella

>actress

More than people want to admit.

>fake

Those look like mom boobs

M-mommy?

You mean "everyone in WWE"

they aren't

I'm pretty sure its a combo of the boob job she had done years ago and her recent pregancy

I'll need a better look to determine if real or fake, but from this pic alone they seem real

They ARE fake, though.

Naomi Watts

No they're real.

mmmmn haydan mmm

she would never

They are real, but they are fake.

No. Massive weight gain + push up+ cleavage window

>what is growing up

Who cares they look fantastic and not that weird grossly fake looking aesthetic lots of implants have

>what is a bra

yeah those are fake

how would you know? she's never gone topless

Me on the right

an undergarment worn by women to support the breasts

why do some girls have flapjacks

pancake tits are hella hot desu

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-style/big-bang-theory-star-kaley-cuoco-reveals-she-had-breast-implants-at-18/story-fn9076o9-1226874354103

nah son

I can appreciate a woman's figure no matter how fucked up and weird shit gets on it

>visible scars
automatic disqualification, 0/10

>implying wrestling isn't acting.

senpai

i was agreeing with you

i dont know user

in other pic you can see the scars

Here's a better pic. She was smoking in 007

>mfw her in starship troopers
them fuckin lips mang

something that other guy won't ever do

Dam quadrinaros looks like THAT

actually they're nicer than I thought they'd be

youtu.be/D-_M-MKnAQk?t=20m27s

thanks youtube

thats actually depressing. her body looks like if you asked a kindergartner to draw a naked women would look like

She just got fat ya retard.

what are you talking aboout?

shes a butterface!!

they're not big neither fantastic

So many virgins in this thread

Your waifu gets obliterated by the 6'6 turbo giga-chad nightly

>I must break you

She literally got depression because his spawn ruined her body

Yuck, flapjacks. :^)

cucklyf nigga

theyre fake get over it

nailed it

Bullshit

kira is sooo fucking sexy

bullshit

>world's best body is paired with tranny face

Not fair lads

I guarantee my dick is bigger than that dudes though and no amount of time at the gym or powder is going to change that. Alternatively I myself could do that and be a big guy also with the bigness where it counts. So what now small dick niggas?

>I myself could do that and be a big guy also
fat fuck detected

I CAN DO IT TOO! I JUST DONT

Gross. Never should have got the implants

kek

that tummy looks disgusting

Actually the opposite if you must know stranger. I look like that dude in into the wild right before he dies. I have a nice beaner wiener and I thought you could get by with that alone. You can't. You need to have a good body to get the ladies to go to your good penis. Sadly the days of dick pics getting you laid are over.

This is a joke, right?

>6'5

Klitschko is superior to you

So work out

>world's best body
That's not Biel
Not even close

>I have a nice beaner wiener
wtf does that even mean

Imagine what she'll look like in 10 years.

Her ex went to my high school. He was a fucking asshole who threatened to rape and kill a teacher.

>actresses
please stay on topic or the thread might be derailed or deleted

nigger her tits doubled in size. even becoming morbidly obese doesn't allocate that much fat to the tits. sorry that other user bursed your bubble senpai, but it's time to accept the truth

they don't sag like fake ones would, they are not shaped like fake ones would look, and why get implants and not show them off?

At one time I heard she was into that kind of thing.

>large tits when skeleton
>MASSIVE TITS when older and fatter
well done troll

genetics+the pill+eating+type of bra=fat tits

its a shame she got fake tits now she was perfect before

If you've seen her more recent swimsuit pics, she's sagged to shit. Definitely real, she's just fat and knows how to wear flattering clothes. Incidentally, I want to give her an unwanted baby.

It means he's a 5'6" spic and he thinks his dick is massive because of his proportions.

>Alternatively I myself could do that

Look down at a woman? No pedro you couldn't.

It's a shame that the best natural tits on screen is diora baird, but shes never given big roles

(which is fine by me because all her roles involve her showing off her cleavage, though i wish she had even more nude roles despite her being nude 25% of the time, at least)

>6'6"

theres no way hes only an inch taller than me, she must be a fucking midget

Just under five feet

God damn do I love that woman.

Well goddamn, Hayden. Good show.

>fell for the "fake tits are lame!" meme
>end up dating two girls in a row with fake tits
>now I love them

focus harder and you can get rid of anything

oh das it mane

I want more of neckman, not less

That's just a good/stiff bra. Tay Tay is still a flat chested beauty.

you arent just killing America, you're killing humans and the way things use to be.

Just here for the shitposting

Breasts don't always stop growing after puberty sets in. It's very possible they've grown that large naturally.

YOU GOT A FIGHT, FIGHT CUMMING TODAY...

slllliiideeee
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyl2SY5RSFw

See: Hitomi

Ive noticed this too, seems many women have their breasts get biggest when they are in their 40s, probably explains why all the titty sluts I see in public are cougar age

None of you have ever squeezed or sucked on a real titty. Take your no know shit back to redit

Looking forward to her big-tit scenes.

>Literally disproved nothing in the posts you quoted

You're just too stupid to understand.

Are you denying breasts can grow past 18 years of age?

You arent a tit doctor and have no real life experience in the titty playing arts. Im calling you a know nothing faggot of the largest kind.

yeah you are full of horse shit, unless it is fat they stop growing around 17-18 for most bitches.

That is like a dude hoping his dick is gonna get bigger after 17 lol. fuckin sad cucks is what they is nigga.

I am calling bullshit on this, my girlfriend is 31, her tits are natural, and ive seen pictures of her from 10 years ago and they are at least 30% larger, and she has not gained any weight since then and she has never been pregnant

>Are you denying breasts can grow past 18 years of age?

They don't.
Puberty stops before 18 years of age in 99%of women.

older women are prone to expanding of all fucked up kinds.

The obvious exception being pregnancy or hormone therapy.

If you're trying to say that no breasts can grow past 18 because most can't, that's factually wrong. If you're not saying that, there's no argument to be had.

Tit cancer of the best freakish big tit and huge brown nipple and areola kind doesnt count.

I'm saying that is far most likely that she had implants or hormone therapy or she was pregnant.

what would stop all this ever expanding universe and tit talk is more high res pictures of Ariel post tit reduction pictures

I know for a fact that my moms boobs have grown in the past 10 years for sure.

Cancer is the answer, my nigga.

No thanks. I'm trying to have a good day today.

>7.5/10 tits
>8.5/10 ass
best body in the world

You are one of the faggiest IP's lurking Cred Forums.

You're bullshit has been logged and tagged for future ridicule

Literally look this shit up bro takes like 10 seconds, the breasts themselves aren't growing there are a number of factors to take into account, they are probably saggy and old as fuck now and you are delusional to the idea that you have an old dried up biddy as a girfriend now.

I feel like I should be upset, but it sounds like the insane ravings of a lunatic to me. No one wants to be reminded of the crime of the century. Those tits were stolen from us before they were even fully ripe.

Im here all the time, every time to hurt your tender sensibilities. It make me leak the wonder clear precum from the tip of my horrible penis.

Keep posting, Im not the only one getting off.

Your an idiot

>I will say this: not only can boobs grow during adult life, they can certainly do so in absence of things like pregnancy or other weirdness. I am in agreement with Nattie that sometimes diet and exercise can do strange things. I was a generous A / barely-B all my life up until last year, when I revamped my diet, went full Primal, and started lifting heavy. I grew an entire cup size to a full B. That wouldn't be so remarkable except that for me this is basically doubling my breast volume at a time in my life when I would readily expect perimenopause symptoms, not something resembling a second puberty. I am 44 years old and not only don't I have kids, I have never even been pregnant.

>ask.metafilter.com/239229/Should-I-be-concerned-about-my-breasts-growing-in-my-thirties

Why do you have a one inch dick?

>Lifting weights adds muscle mass.
>Increases the size of your pectorals
>Pushes your breasts out further

It's not hard to comprehend.

>she didn't get the tits from either a late term abortion or having it and giving the kid up for adoption in secret and never telling anyone

It would also explain her clear post-pregnancy physique.

That is part of it yes, but when you eat more healthy fat foods, but work out at the same time, the fat will then store in the ass and titties instead of making the rest of the woman looking like a landwhale

So what you are saying is that he looks better than you and is getting mad pussy, and you aren't getting laid? Wow, that big dick is really doing you a lot of good, pal.

Probably taking estrogen or birth control or some shit, a lot of factors to take into account but for most women breast development stops around 17-18.

Using anecdotal evidence and one off scenarios don't prove a point they are a rarity and do absolutely nothing to the median and average of the situation.

Seriously instead of picking out some random article from bum fuck wherever google "when do girls boobs stop growing" Gives you the most viewed summary right there bungo. Literally every professional source states the same.

I feel like you're trying to make mom freak but right now she's just kind of confused.

I don't thing there is a way to alter the places that fat store, the same way you can't selectively burn fat from certain parts and not other.

You either gain total mass or you lose total mass.

Fat does tend to build up in certain areas first. Most women gain fat around their hips, while most men gain in front of their stomach. It all depends on your genetics.

I'm sure some women can add like 10 pounds on, and maybe 5 pounds of it will gather in their breasts first, while the rest is spread throughout their body. That normally only happens when smalls amounts of weight is added. Any more than that and it'll distribute itself evenly all over.

I know when I first start bulking, I get a little pudgy on my lower abs before I start gaining weight elsewhere, and when I cut, the fat in front of my lower abs will be the last to go.

mommy feed me milk! *suckle suckle*

well, she is a mom

this to be honest

I wonder where all the stars go to get surgery done. I'm surprised there hasn't been a leak/hack at one of these clinics exposing a bunch of people who have gotten work done. There's probably a few people doing all the work. How many top tier titty doctors are there really?

>How many top tier titty doctors are there really?

A lot in California. And I'd think that their secrecy would be a big part of being top tier titty doctors.

What's the boobjob situation where you live? Here they're practically non existent.

What do they feel like?

boobs don't always stop growing at 18

he gon' give her the NECC

not top mention they ofter operate as "medical spas" whihc offer all kinds of skin treatments etc, in addition to offering plastic surgery, which also helps conceal the reason that someone is there

>most
that's the key word here. it's rare but it does happen whether you choose to believe it or not.

Sandy balloons.