Have the sjw's and politically correct crowd taken over film?

Have the sjw's and politically correct crowd taken over film?

>1966
nobody reply to this garbage thread

Yes

Whoops

Anyone here actually seen this flick? I've only ever seen snippets but it looks pretty interesting.

It's really fucking good.

it will trigger alt-righters

Why are blacks allowed to make movies? Shouldn't there be a law against that? This would never be allowed in a Trump ruled nation.

>criterion finally moved on from wes anderson and asian shit
wowe

>Cuckterion
The liberals have had a firm grasp of the media since the 80s. Why do you think overtly conservative cinema like Apocalypto and Batman v Superman get trashed in the critical press?

Yes. And the reason is you. You, the white male. For pirating media instead of buying them. Only poofters and womyn buy media now. Hence the Jews catering to their whims. There is no Jewish conspiracy. In the 80's and early 90's, men paid for movies hence the action movies and male oriented media. You have no one else but yourselves to blame.

Is this about slavery?

Fuck this forced diversity. There's no reason to cast a black female apart from trying to get SJW brownie points.

>overtly conservative cinema like Batman v Superman
no user, no

>it will trigger alt-righters

What doesn't?

Does anyone else refuse to watch any movie that has more than 3 niggers in it? Less is always preferable but 3 is my limit.

cuck shill nigger spic ctr sjw nu-male kike mudslime millennials (((correcting the record))))

>overtly conservative cinema like Apocalypto
In what way?

I'm offended

Oppression and slavery is all there is to black people. Literally 1 dimensional characters in real life.

The vast majority of movie goers seem to agree, especially historical pieces. They all seem to shit the bed in the box office.

I saw it at ly local art house a couple of months ago. It's excellent.

Were any blacks there or was it all white guilters?