Is chlomo the female michael cera?

is chlomo the female michael cera?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/brooklyn-beckham-hurt-disappointed-see-chloe-moretz-flirting-publicly-shawn-mendes-1586504
youtu.be/NvrO8iIZn_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pablo didn't deserve to get fired. Fuck you, Cred Forums!

Nice to see strong women supporting each other.

yes

Elaborate. There's no way he actually got canned for a paparazzi photo.

More like John Cena, with those arms

is this the kardashian fan army?

Amazing

Yeah.

>female

someone shoop that hillary poster into a big packet of condoms

>is chlomo the female michael cera?

Too manly.

>tfw she has more chest hair than me

Cera may be annoying and pathetic, but he has an pretty typical shaped body. So, no, I don't think there is a comparison.

>turn 18
>become crazy
>face turns to butter
>arms ripped though

Lol

Post the non shopped one

Has any other career been so totally sunk by a single paparazzi photo?

Someone replace that sing with a Rich Piana 5% ad

>breaks up with boyfriend after two year relationship
>flirts publicly on twitter with another guy three weeks after that

ibtimes.co.uk/brooklyn-beckham-hurt-disappointed-see-chloe-moretz-flirting-publicly-shawn-mendes-1586504

Fucking cold-hearted slut. And I'm a fan, which made me even madder.

No, Michael Cera actually has tits

Win.

I want Moretz to turn into a cheap whore, so I can rent her for an hour and post the results on chlomo.

I don't get it. Why? explain?

>Actually believing anything you read in these rags.

I like how the sign hides her fridgeness and accentuates her best body of work.

In fact, yup... popped a boner.

she's very strong for her age

Girls like Chloe are why CFNM exists.

Chlo is hoe

where can I buy a nice, cheap fridge?

If she's not gonna be working in Hollywood anywhere does this mean she can also give up the charade of caring about thecunt?

Is there a conspiracy by like some PR firm to promote this brand on Cred Forums? Anyone remember Cred Forums like 4 years ago?

Check em'

>Chloe...ANGRY!

live out your chloe fantasies as such

The face of a generation

Why are her heels at an 80 degree angle?

How do I get my dick to look like that?

Surgery

Silicone injections

I'd consider it

who is this cum drum

Cuz she has sexy sweaty big man feet.

aubrey gold

Asking the important questions.

She looks like an actually hot version of Chloe.

post more webms

She looks like an actually attractive version of Chloe.

This kid looks young enough that there may be some child labor laws being broken.

Mexicans are literally slaves to rich whites in LA.

It's so fucking bad that even a black guy, Chris Rock, wrote an article about it.

It's totally true though. Anyone who's been to LA knows.

out of no where she looks better than she ever has. too bad i never gave fuck about her at any time.

celebrities that shill for politicians are the fucking worst humans beings on the planets. Fucking stupid pig face cunt.

how will chlomo ever recover?

BUILT FOR COOLING

same tbqh

>image.jpg
>stock meme photo

5 replies? rip Cred Forums

Mexicans are our permanent underclass. The biggest argument for keeping them around is that they do the jobs white Americans can't demean themselves to do.

WHITED

COLONIZED

she used to be so cute ;_;

Unless the politician is one of those rare decent people. Hillary fucking Clinton is far from that.

BUT lets look at this from the point of view of a 19 year old spoiled rich white girl with 2 gay brothers... Do I even need to go on? Pretty easy to see why Hilary is clearly who serves the interest of a RICH WHITE WOMAN.

If I was Chloe, the logical choice for me would be Hillary too.

Lets be honest, we'd all fuck her. Even if it was just so we could say we did.

I want a three some with Chloe and Taylor Swift.

Kim can join too.

i'd say she's the female refrigerator.

i tried.

>dat Beyonce gif
Every time.

I think Michael Cera is the female Michael Cera.
:^)

what the fuck? what did she do?

pissed off khloe kardashian

how?

She looks cute

They are going back tho

i agree with her t b h

t. Chloe's twink brother

She's so intensely cretinous, this is what happens when you go from being a show-off little girl to rich without any intervening experience of reality.

called her and/or kim a whore
paraphrasing

didn't Trevor die of aids?

She was right about that, it's a pity she'd had more trouble from gainsaying the nigger's whore than from her other, less productive, interventions.

Google
The whole breakdown was probably because of the massive amount of vitriol and death threats sent to her

>chloe btfo
>it's just her ranting

She wasn't right about anything, her pop feminism is just another name for prudishness. There is literally nothing wrong with Kim Kardashian marketing herself as a piece of THICC ass meat.

>he can't recognize butthurt when he sees it

She's clearly triggered by people pointing out her hideous, awkward physique.

YOU GOTTA LIFT BIG TO GET BIG CHLOE, GOTTA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND 5% ONLY

she's right and got more guts than you.

>being so bootyblasted and mad about Chloe's natural gainz

walking around in those shoes must be really uncomfortable

it's called steroid gut, and she needs to cycle off immediately

Erotophobic prudishness of a neo-puritan projecting their own insecurity and discomfort of their own body image onto women who are actually comfortable in their own skin.

That's when I lost all respect for Chloe. I was fan before that. Her supporting Hilary was just a clincher, but it doesn't bother me even 1/10000th as her bullshit slut shaming habit and holier than thou attitude to women twice her fucking age.

Girl needs a metaphorical slap to humble her ass.

It's authoritarian bullshit, trying to tell other people how to live their own lives when they aren't harming or forcing anyone to do anything against their will, etc. It's disgusting.

Authoritarians make me sick. They be like

>I'm on a diet so no one is allowed to have cake or ice cream, ever. Like literally lets ban ice cream and cake because I don't agree with it!

I have wanked off to the nigger's whore myself, it's still a whore, and making out it has achieved something or is somehow admirable is potentially a bad influence on the girls who see it.

As someone who has followed her from a few years, Chloe has always been someone who was kind of unsure and insecure about her body. Especially her breasts. It's just super obvious is her dress and body language if you follow her for a while. I remember when she freaked out about being seen in a bikini on a super popular fucking beach for fucks sake. Like she literally hired people to walk around with towels to cover her up at all times when she wasn't in the water. What the hell kind of behavior is that? She's an attractive young women... clearly suffering from body dysmorphism.

Authoritarianism is only neccesary when people have forgotten how to behave, but finally control must be exerted, or chaos ensues. This is why ISIS exists. This is why there are American jihadists. This is why we need Trump.

>won't someone think of the KIDS!!

Christ, I hate this fucking board sometimes.

But she's not, she's appallingly ungainly.

Wtf I love Hillary now

>People who want to live in a stable society SUCK!

Yea, you're just being a hater and a dick. If she was actually "appalling ungainly," she would have been type cast into pity fat/ugly roles and never had 1/100th of the career in mass media and modeling that she has had. She's only 19, but we've been watching her at least 09 or 10..

What has she been in recently?

She was a mainstream icon for cheese pizza enthusiasts. This doesn't mean anyone wants to see her adult body.

This is delusional bro. She became popular through Let Me In and Kick Ass, both of which are legitimately good movies. She was in a Scorsese family film, but other than that everything she's done has been pretty much hot trash..

but... shes also a very successful model. I'd lose count if I tried to list all the major fashion and glamor magazines and such shes been on the cover of.

And her fans aren't just dudes and not even just horny dudes. Probably most of her fans (these days) are actually young women and girls.

I lost a lot of respect for Chloe when she did all that shit, but I'm also not down with sitting around and listening to people degrade and bully someone who clearly has some body image issues. Does it make you feel better about yourself?

No it's not, the only reason she was popular was pedos wanting to fuck her. Neither of those movies is good, one is a remake for illiterates and the other is fascistic smirking garbage. Her modelling is irrelevant - lumberjack shirts need modelling, and I expect that aspect of her work has stalled anyway because she's such a fucking Sasaquatch. Her fans being female proves my point - she's no longer of interest to heterosexual males.

Why did you have respect for her in the first place?

Why are you here when you have not the slightest understanding of the culture here, and have no willingness to fit in? Fuck off to reddit if you want to lie about the nature of humanity.

Fuck that shit. Let Me In was, you know, OK, a good movie or whatever but don't go talking shit about Kick Ass like it's not one of the best films of it's kind, ever. Matthew Vaugn is a fucking visionary and easily one of the best contemporary auteurs. The man is a bloody genius, and every time he hooks up with the comic Mark Millar, the results are pure fucking win. Also see: Kingsman.

>stable society
>falling into morally righteous hysterics if a woman so much as shows an ankle

Tell me again, why you hate the Muslims so much?

This thread needs more Pablo's

Seek help at a local burn center.

She was popular in those films because she was hot jailbait.

Now she's an adult, and her body has developed in a normal way. It's unappealing and she has no worth as an actress now. It's why she "dropped" all her roles.

I don't know shit about modeling, but my guess is that she's successful because she's a known name. It certainly isn't because of her looks. But I'm not a gigantic faggot, so I'll leave the modeling expertise to you.

She was a literally just little kid in those movies.

Yeah, like I said. Hot jailbait.

8/10 bait

You've just outed yourself as a dunce.

Read the posts that preceded that, my position is far more nuanced than that.

Suck a nigger dick, pleb. Vaughn is way better than that fucking Big Hollywood hack you guys love to jerk off so much, Nolan.

Nolan is also worthless.

Alright then, so you're just a fookin troll then, aye? Well fook ya, mate.

>I'm a fan

Why?

Michael Cera is fucking hilarious and literally a top-tier underrated comedian though.

No, I just like cinema.

>the very last one is wait, why?

top kek

be uncircumsized and have a huge cock with a tight foreskin to have that nice pink head
bleach your dick and then don't jack off to keep the shaft light

Michael Cera had a career though

Well fuck you and your ivory tower. Kick Ass was like a perfect fucking film. It was incredible. It's a masterpiece.

Why did you post this while I'm at work? Oh well, no fap still successful after about a month unless you count jerking off on my wife's tits.

It was perfect for pedos and crypto-fascists, and crypto-fascist pedos, maybe. It was neither of the other things you've said.

Yea man. That's totally what Kick Ass was about. Pedo Nazis, right? Those crazy fuckers! You are one persistent troll and you clearly really hate this chick so much that you even hate awesome fucking movies just because she happened to be em.. Who hurt you?

>This is why we need Trump.
How about an authoritarian that isn't retarded?

>how about one that agrees with me

Scared of being purged?

13 till 15 was best chloe. It becomes a monster after that.

>Unless the politician is one of those rare decent people.

Just a question, but are you by any chance a Trump supporter?

Ok, so literally any other US politician then? Wait, you said isn't retarded. Shit. Well at least I got the authoritarian part right. All of them are, in the US. Some more batshit than others.. You know like openly advocating for "small government" while boasting about how much more money you want to spend on military toys, cops, prisons and making plants and sex acts illegal.. Makes fucking sense, right? Small government for the rich fucks already fucking the US people in the ass, gestapo for two dudes trying to bone in the privacy of their own home.

>how about one that agrees with me
Reread my post friend. I don't disagree with him on everything, just his qualifications.

Do you see any other options right now?

Clinton would do a much better job with the authoritarian thing. She's openly a criminal and just gets away with it.

It's who it was for. The whole point of the film is to help those who feel weak embrace their fascistic joy in violence. The movie isn't awesome. I don't hate her, I'm just pointing out, as others anons have, that her appeal was as a loli, and that appeal is over.

I miss the times when any thread on Cred Forums was a potential Chloë thread ;__;

Yeah, like Trump?

Not a fucking chance.

And people need to stop talking about Trump anyway. Trump winning == a Pence presidency. Pence is literally a carbon copy of Ted Cruz minus being Cuban. The guy is a total and utter nutjob, a complete corporate whore without a shred of dignitity anywhere in his "soul" and Trump has already said numerous times that the VP is basically going to be running his administration.

Forget Trump, that guy is harmless unless you happen to be a fine pussy or a black guy looking to rent an apartment in NY.. If I was American, I would be scared of Mike Pence in the white house.

If only this were true, but no, we have no adequately authoritarian political leadership right now. We can only hope for Trump.

>Trump winning == a Pence presidency
What makes you say that?

You don't seem to understand anything that's being said here, perhaps you should post on another thread that's more on your level, you dense African-American.

No, Trump is clearly stupid.

It's based on a fuckin' Mark Millar comic. Are you at all familiar with Mark Millar? That's not even what makes it good or bad. It's the directing, the editing, the details. Vaughn is fucking brilliant and it shows in everything he touches. Have you seen Layer Cake for example?

>people need to stop
>If I was American

Fuck off, reddit.

Why do you assume we don't want a Pence presidency? We don't want Hillary. We have one option to prevent her becoming President. One.

American politics sure are interesting

Trumps own words and actions.

Pence wasn't even his first choice, and probably not even his second... he was however the only one who took Trump up on the offer. Trump first offered the job to Kaisch and he refused. If it was Kaisch instead, then I'm like 100% sure Trump would win and it might not even be that bad compared to Clinton.

No, I'm an adult, I don't read comic books. It's fascist shit. Vaughn is a purveyor of fascist shit. Why would I watch Layer Cake? I don't like fascist shit.

Trump offered Bush a VP seat by telling him that he would essentially run the office.

You ok? I'm saying Clinton would be a better authoritarian. What about that is confusing for you?

Cupcakes more.

Well, she aged badly.

It's still that way
Your obnoxious pig waifu is more popular here that ever

Did Beiver actually said that? I bet Americans got triggered.

You're saying that in an attempt at anti-authoritarian snark. Clinton has no moral standards, and no interest in enforcing law and order against her own supporters. Stop wasting time, this site is for Trump.

Not at all true, actually. She's talked about a lot, but not positively.

>3 weeks is distasteful
Is that why my family gets visually upset when I rotate girls and bring them home ? I thought it was because they are in highschool and I'm 26
How did I turn out so alpha from such a beta cuck family?

>Stop wasting time, this site is for Trump.

In other words, "I don't want to hear any differing opinions, I come here for a echo-chamber".

I thought the alt-right hated safe spaces?

>You're saying that in an attempt at anti-authoritarian snark.
No user, try actually reading.

>no interest in enforcing law and order against her own supporters

Stop drinking the cool aid and being entranced by the dog and pony show. The US doesn't exactly work like that... There's one set of laws for the super-rich and their managerial class of connected politicons.. and another set of laws for normal people like you and me..

Saying someone has no interest in enforcing law and order against their own supporters applies to literally everyone in Washington. If you think "your guy" is any better in that way, you are dreaming.

That's what I meant, you autistic fuck. gb2chlomo

>Clinton has no moral standards

What evidence do you have that Trump has any?

>and no interest in enforcing law and order against her own supporters.

"Go out there and assault protesters! I'll pay your legal fees! Oh wait, no I won't. lol"

Because you're the nigger they adopted from Africa.

The alt-right and right in general are the single greatest purveyor of safe spaces. The problem is they totally lack self awareness and irony. If you tell them they can't call black people niggers (ie. abuse people), they freak out.. but just try to say "Happy Holidays" to those same people rather than "Merry Christmas" and see how they react. They're the ones who need a safe space.

No, in other words "Stop wasting your time, everyone here disagrees with you and none of us are going to change our minds."

Of course I don't want to hear any differing opinions. Nobody does except the weak-minded. Truth is truth.

I'm not alt-right, if anything I'm a paleoconservative.

I want to lick her feet

I don't mean the rich, I mean the people the Democrats bribe to vote for them, which in her case includes cop-killers and their enablers.

Everything he's said.

>No, in other words "Stop wasting your time, everyone here disagrees with you and none of us are going to change our minds."

No one is trying to change your mind, it's just a discussion. Not everything needs to be an argument.

>Of course I don't want to hear any differing opinions

Well, at least you're admitting to being an imbecile.

> if anything I'm a paleoconservative.

Does that mean you have an intelligence comparable to that of someone from the stone age?

Why are you talking to yourself, faggot?

Such as?

Is this satire?

If you're not trying to change my mind, why are you replying to me? I'm not interested in anything you think.

Calm down Alex Jones, that second guy isn't me.

I already said 'everything', I meant it.

Nice try, but nope. Not the same people. I posted the 2nd one, not the 1st.

Because this is an imageboard and its entire purpose is to facilitate conversations between strangers.

This is like walking into Subway and going, "What the fuck, why are you handing me a sandwich? I'm not interesting in eating right now."

No, I mean it. Most people don't want a debate about the opinions they've already arrived at, and I am no exception. You yourself aren't interested in not being a paid shill for Hillary Clinton, why should I be interested in helping cop-killers?

He just works in the same office at you at CTR.

Care to list a few examples?

Never post a screenshot. It's just baiting you in for the inevitable photoshope meme.

lolno
It was on a whole new level back in the days.

Conversation isn't what you're doing, you're trying to have a 'discussion' where you argue for the merits of pedophile enabling, cop-killer pandering, Islamic terrorist befriending Hillary Clinton, and I repeat that Trump is preferable. I don't want this. Go away.

>He just works in the same office at you at CTR.

Well that would still technically make us two different people, so I would appreciate an apology.

No.

Cera lacked range in his mainstream movies and bored everyone. Some of his indie films were ok.

Chloe Fridge Moretz had range but was a total cunt and couldn't draw a crowd if she was tied to a park bench and set on fire.

That's some classic psychological projection right there, folks.

You keep talking about cop killers, what the fuck are you even talking about? It was Killary's fucking husband who put away more blacks than anyone fucking else...

You think the Clintons, who are apart of the elites, don't depend on and need the police? The police exist just to serve people like them, you fool.

Do you know what the word 'everything' means?

You find this funny as Hillary found child abuse funny, I can't do anything about your desire to make white genocide happen except vote, and that's what I'm going to do.

youtu.be/NvrO8iIZn_Y

There was like 8 faggots that posted her 24/7. That isn't popularity.

I'm talking about Hillary's pandering to BLM. Why are you such a fucking failure? I'M NOT VOTING FOR HILLARY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT A FUCKING MAFIOSO SHE IS, I KNOW THAT. THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT A VALID CHOICE FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS ORDERED CIVIL SOCIETY.

He saved some lady in new york from going bankrupt from some bullshit irs thing. Think it was to the tune of 100k. I thought that was pretty cool. But man, you just got to do your own research, reading, whatever, and make your choice. So much lies and bullshit. Im getting exhausted from fucking everything being saturated in politics.

I'm dubious of this claim.

>Conversation isn't what you're doing, you're trying to have a 'discussion' where you argue for the merits of

Just because it's a topic that offends your delicate sensibilities against facts, doesn't mean it isn't a conversation and a discussion.

Trump literally hit on a ten year old girl.

>Islamic terrorist befriending Hillary Clinton

Clinton has killed more terrorists than Trump. I believe his record in an astounding zero. Instead he spends his time critisizing the men and women who gave their lives fighting them.

You're a brainwashed tool. I hate Hillary more than you do, but at least I hate her based on actual fucking facts.. You are deluded and brainwashed by the bullshit, white trash, "conspiracy" media you feed yourself on..

Hillary laughed about how the guy, who she was assigned by the court to defend, and who she personally believed to be guilty, passed a polygraph test. She laughed because she said she would never believe a polygraph again after that.

Seriously, at least stick to reality.. come back from the delusions. There is plenty of things Hillary has actually done, you know in reality, to hate her for. You don't need to make shit up. She's bad enough as it is.

Yes. I would like you to list a few of the things he's said, out of the everything.

Nice DSLs.

You should be. It wasn't Bush whom he offered it to, at least not publicly. It was Kaisch. He refused. Everything else that user is true, just mixed up one Republican for another.

No, when one of the participants doesn't want it, it's harrassment, not a discussion.

You're a record-correcter, you have no place on Cred Forums, fuck off.

>Trump literally hit on a ten year old girl.

Way more than 8. More like 80 at it's peak.

You can vote, but it will be a meaningless gesture. Trump doesn't have the demographics to win. You can't win on white men alone. This country is only 40% white and that number is dwindling every day. You can't insult latinos, blacks, veterans, muslims, women, and youth voters are still expect to win. It's a numbers game famalam.

But sure, go vote. Really convince yourself you're making a difference.

It'll be all the more sweeter when he loses and you realize all that effort wasn't enough. And the funniest thing?

I'm not even going to vote. I beat you without even having to lift a finger. lol

Why would I bother doing that?

>Clinton has armed more terrorists than Trump.
ftfy

I got the Republican wrong. You all look the same to me.

If only Women could vote, only one state would be Republican.. Mississippi.

Thank god for Gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement laws. Mike Pence had his thug police force raid a group of people who were signing people up to vote..

USA is literally all those things it claims about third world countries. It's hilarious.

>You're a record-correcter, you have no place on Cred Forums, fuck off.

I don't care about your safespace. I'm not going anywhere.

But I want to hear you beg and plead some more. I want to see you fall to your knees and slap your hands over your ears, begging for me to stop pointing out how embarrassing of a candidate Trump is. I'm getting hard right now.

I repeat, I can only do what I can, but I will do it, because democratic means have to be attempted.

There we have it, Hillary fans are so cucked that they think not voting somehow means they share in a 'victory'.

Where do you get that number?

>Thank god for Gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement laws.

You mean the things that don't affect Presidential Elections at all? You can't gerrymander a national election. Face it, blacks and women are going to give us a Clinton presidency.

And there's nothing you can fucking do about it. :)

You're wasting your time, none of us are embarrassed by him. We're not the moderates, we're the people who want every nigger in Detroit crucified.

They are terrorists, but make no mistake despite the 24-7 propaganda stream of the corporate media they are YOUR TERRORISTS and they 100% serve US interests in their actions.

The groups who the US ACTUALLY considers terrorists are the same ones who are FIGHTING ISIS.. aka Iran and company, Hezbollah, etc..

Cuz you know, that's what terrorists do is build free orphanages, hospitals, schools, and take out the trash..

USA is so fucked up.

Because I asked you to. You're free to politely decline.

You're assuming the blacks will bother voting for her like they did for Obama in 2012. I doubt that this is a safe assumption.

I'm not a Republican.

Correction, Hillary fans are so amused by the fact that your candidate is running a dumpster-fire of a campaign, that we don't feel compelled to vote. While you're motivated by fear to rush out at vote, we can sit easy knowing we will win without even trying.

Why are you saying that when it's been clear I wouldn't be doing it from my first reply? You aren't in a position to dictate terms, this is Cred Forums, we're for Trump.

In doing so, they confirm that they don't understand the American people. This has always been the problem of Hillary and her supporters.

No, what you are is an intellectually dishonest coward. This board has perhaps the lowest stakes imaginable when it comes to voicing your political opinion and standing by your convictions, and you still can't manage to come up with a genuine defense for your candidate. You're terrified of genuine political discussion, because you know you've already lost.

It wasn't clear from your first reply, I thought you were simply confused as to what I was asking because of some mental deficiency. So I clarified.

>this is Cred Forums, we're for Trump.

That's funny, I see to be on Cred Forums right now. Yet I'm not for him.

wtf

I wouldn't be so sure. It's going to hilarious to the rest of the world when Trump wins.

Be honest with yourself though. Take a good hard look at America, not just the East and West coast parts.. and tell me with a straight face that Trump isn't the president that the US deserves.. Seriously, he's the perfect match. He fulfills all the stereotypes perfectly.

What's funny is Trump winning will irreparably damage the prestige of the US around the world.. Do Republicans or their base of brainwashed white boys actually even care about the USA or it's people? I think not.

I agree if it was just generic Republican vs. Clinton, blacks would just sit at home and not vote like they do in most elections, but the moment Trump talked about implementing Stop and Frisk nationally, he pretty much cucked his way out of the white house.

The "American people" aren't just uneducated whites, though. That's why Trump is losing.

No one wants to respond to me, cept for that "I'm a fan of cinema" troll cuz you're all getting destroyed by me even in my most drunken and sleep deprived state. Shit, I'm starting to sound like Trump. You should see my shitposts, I've got the best shitposts.

What the fuck are you talking about? I just said I want niggers crucified! This isn't a debate, nobody in this country is interested in having debates. I'm not 'terrified', I just don't care. Why would I want a genuine political discussion?

The vast majority of American people are uninformed, unintelligent, and unlikable.

They aren't worth getting to know.

You think the USA's interests are best served by 19th century pomposity? Trump is the right President to follow Obama in that, like Obama, he's like no European leader.

You assume average American people even know what the fuck that is or even care.. These people are dealing with real problems in their real lives. They ain't got time for that shit. You underestimate just how poorly informed and unengaged average Americans are.. That includes the black ones too.

I think something like only 1 in 4 Americans could even pass US citizenship test. Are these people really qualified to vote? Be honest.

>Why would I want a genuine political discussion?

Because you are confident in your beliefs and your ability to articulate how you've come to them.

This obviously doesn't apply to someone like you though.

Of course your average black person knows what the fuck stop and frisk is, are you fucking joking?

You think they watch the news? You think they remember this stuff? Without racial chauvanism to propel them, they ain't gonna leave the house to vote.

If you look at things objectively and dispassionately, Obama is easily the president the US has had in a long time and probably the best you will have for a long time to come. ie if you just judged it like a performance review of a job. He's certainly the most beloved and popular beyond the US's boarders.

Why the fuck would I care what you think of my beliefs, though?

>The vast majority of American people are uninformed, unintelligent, and unlikable.

Americans are by fare more educated and informed about their politics than most countries. We spend more time critisizing & scrutinizing our own politics than anyone else on this planet.

Maybe you're the ingorant kid who's uninformed, unintelligent, unlikable, and even worse, thinks he knows shit when he really doesn't.

That's fine, but if you want to win an election, you have to get to know them. You can't use class condescension and entitlement. Which candidate seems more of a snob? Which candidate seems more of an intellectual? Which country did you say this election is happening in, again?

Trump is the next POTUS.

Sorry, but I have to agree with that user. In my personal experience, people in like third world countries know more about US politics and history than many actual blue blooded Americans. It's fucking insane. I'd say, it's by design. They know everything about Kim Ks asshole and pop cult-ure trivia(l), but they don't even have a cursory, pre 101 level, grasp of something like economics. By design.

Oh and, here's another point:

Which candidate seems to share this certainty of America's superiority?

You know. You just know.

It's not about caring what the other person thinks, it's about the feeling you get when you intellectually dominate some retard who can only meekly insist that he doesn't care who it becomes obvious he has put exactly zero thought into his beliefs.

There's something disturbingly infeminine about believing in something so intensely, yet being utterly incapable of explaining why. Not to mention the desire to claim the entire website as sharing your opinion as some sort of appeal to the majority, as if that makes you right somehow. It's literally how a woman thinks.

Not Clinton though, she's much more of a man than you.

>Americans are by fare more educated and informed about their politics than most countries.

Got a source on that?

Also, are we talking about strictly first world countries, or is this one of those times where you're bragging about being better than some African shithole because that's the only people we actually compete against?

Lol, not him, but if you're talking strictly developed nations... the stats shows the exact opposite. STARKLY. Like the actual numbers on shit are fucking embarrassing. It's not a topic I would bring up if I were American.

But you haven't intellectually dominated anyone, I genuinely have no interest in your opinion. Have you ever voted? Are you even old enough to vote? Your sentences are breaking down.

>infeminine

You don't know how to talk about gender properly, unsurprisingly. What's effeminate is seeking another's opinion of one's own opinion. I don't need to run my opinion past you. If you're for Hillary, nothing you say could interest me.

ITT: CTR's hatred of Americans makes them realize that Trump will win.

>But you haven't intellectually dominated anyone, I genuinely have no interest in your opinion.

"I-I don't care!" means I win. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

If you actually think CTR is dumb enough to target a site who's primary demographic is 12-17, white, boys... you are seriously out of your mind, but I guess that is already obvious.

Seriously. The only shills who actually think Cred Forums is a place worthy of their efforts are the KKK groups who took this place over way back starting like 10 years ago.

For a while durring the peak of whole user thing, the FBI used to troll here on the regular. They even got anons to fucking ddod and attack targets inside Iran for them during those protests in 09.

Other than shit like that.. no one. actually. cares. about. Cred Forums. dummy.

Have nice day, sincerely, oldfug.

He doesn't actually think CTR posts here, it's just a buzzword to dismiss argument he can't actually provide a counter for.

When your position is indefensible, you deflect. That's all Trump's campaign is, really. One big deflection.

I'm just trying to give this kid a dose of reality. CTR is a group with limited resources.. time, money, etc.. Cred Forums is NOT on upside of their cost-benefit or even risk analysis. It's not happening. And if it is, they are even more mismanaged than I could imagine.

If that means you've given up, great, go and shill for Hillary elsewhere.

Correct. So much cum split for her back then.

It's incredible that you think this looks like a real conversation between two strangers. Hilarious.

t. Barack Obama

>primary demographic is 12-17, white, boys

Interesting how inadequate your briefing was.

I've already told you, I'm not going anywhere.

If you're going to beg me to leave, you need to grovel first. Make it worth my wile.

Here we go again...

>

Once again, that is a different person. And I never got my apology.

Are you trying to be inconsiderate on purpose?

Then you're going to be watching posts in favor of Trump.

These soles could get her soles roles.

I said 'strangers', which you're not, you work in the same office.

And you're going to be watching me dismantle them post by post, because supporting Trump is intellectually indefensible.

And we've coddled you retards for too long.

We need less political discussion and more loli-era Chloe.

You haven't dismantled anything. You're weak people, you can't even protest at a rally without crying uncle, and you're going to lose.

clinton = 2010 chloe
trump = 2016 chloe
gary johnson = brunette chloe
bernie sanders = short-haired chloe
jill stein = chloe in a bikini

It's a pity she doesn't understand that white women will be safer under Trump, but I guess she lives in a gated community or something, far away from the ape circus that Hillary is trying to harness.

>You haven't dismantled anything.

This is meaningless coming from someone who can't provide counter-arguments, sorry.

>and you're going to lose.

Yeah, I'm sure the one demographic Trump does well in is enough to carry the entire country.

How about pix of Chloe's wide feet and soles in heels. 18+ only.

>it's rigged! the media is rigged! this election is rigged! i've already lost, it's all rigged!

wow, trump has already given up.

Is she Mark Rippetoe's latest protege?