Why were all of Hal's friends black? That's so unrealistic

Why were all of Hal's friends black? That's so unrealistic

he lived in South East US and was poor.

He lived in a black neighborhood because the property values were lower.

But they lived in the southwest you retard

Why didn't Lois have any friends? Besides the one episode where she quit the book club.

>youre a retard because I know more than you on a television show that ended 10 years ago
lmao

All their neighbours were white though.

Did you miss the episode when Hal starts going to all the house parties?

>have one friend
>he brings over his friends for poker
>all his friends are black
there, does that make sense? It's much more realistic that he's the new guy who joined THEM.
>shakin their FLAT ASSES
god this episode was so good. why is Malcolm always correct? Is it because Linwood Boomer wrote it?

you know I forgot about that bit. fucking lol

will there ever be a show this clever again?

>tfw they ruined Francis's arc and got him fired from the ranch off screen only to have him play the fuck up again in an extremely boring way

She was working all the time, and the times she was off, she was with Hal. People didn't agree with her methods, despite the fact that she was looking out for the best interest of people most of the time, but didn't know how to do it properly because of stress.

She didn't have time to be the housewife that everyone in the neighborhood could be.

They were super well off when they first got together, and were able to get the house cheap if I'm not mistaken. They didn't become poor until things went to shit for Hal and they had too many kids.

>Have 4 children
>it's da mans fault we po
>Malkum become prezident and solve dis
literally white niggers the show

I thought he was just friends with the black kids dad who was just friends with those dudes.

wait actually 5 including the baby, what the fuck did they expect?

I agree. They try to explain it away "our condom baby, our pill baby, our two abstinence children" fucking get your tubes tied. I know abortion can't be a thing in a comedy show, especially not on fox, fucking god damn the only person responsible for getting pregnant is the mother. Hal's not going to fucking rape you

>Why didn't Lois have any friends?
She's incredibly unlikeable. She ends up turning away everyone with how loud, controlling, angry, and overbearing she is. Also she doesn't have the time.

>tfw Malcolm was too retarded to hit this even though she totally would have fucked him

I can't find it, someone have the one of her with her "Double D Days" ?

Bingo.

remember that fixed ending to breaking bad where he woke up in bed with Lois?

she had the potential to be 10/10 when she grew up.. but what happened to her.

they lived in californiay

No they didn't. It was never stated where they lived so it's up in the air

Dat damage control

>baiting for pics

>Much of the filming for Malcolm in the Middle was done on location in various parts of the Thirty Mile Zone around Los Angeles. A privately owned home, located at 12334 Cantura Street in Toluca Lake, California, was rented for upwards of $3,000 a day to film as Malcolm's house.

There.

I see you don't understand the difference between real life and fiction. Do you believe all those kids are related, too?
A movie taking place in new york can be filmed in California, that doesn't mean it takes place in California.

So? Seinfeld was filmed in Los Angeles, but I think there's one or two episodes that strongly suggest it takes place in New York. I think.

they never stated where seinfeld took place either, so going off shooting locations... it's ca

>they never stated where seinfeld took place either
Damn, are you sure? I was almost certain they said at least once that it was in Manhattan, or something that would only make sense if they were in Manhattan.

I guess I remembered incorrectly.

yes they did, stop memeing

manhattan beach, ca?

she has no time between teaching her kids her job and the house how is she suposed to have time for friends

also that fat guy is her friend

what was her fucking problem

New York, obviously. At least they lived somewhere in the city, but it wasn't too clear now that I think about it.

>both parents work
>don't just abort off excess children
>no one accepts welfare or government assistance
>ensures hooligan children go to school to acquire diplomas

Couldn't be further from niggers.

That's literally the joke

Which baseball team did George work for again?

The Yankees, but maybe he was working in their LA branch.

yes, i believe so. similar to how the LA dodgers were from Brooklyn, the NY Yankees came from LA, around the time Seinfeld is set in.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

What do you mean? This is important. Well, not really, but it's interesting.

>hal is dead
>i'm asleep 23 hours a day
>the hour i'm up i'm going to the bathroom
>then and only then can we be together
"it's just like my fantasy"
craig was too pure for this world, RIP

>underground transit
>episodes in central park
>Kramer swimming in the East River
>driving to Michigan from LA to deposit bottles is just retarded
>Lloyd Braun worked for the mayor of NYC
>George drives to the The Hamptons
>George's parents live in Queens
>working for the Yankees and frequent episodes featuring Yankee Stadium
>Kramer and Jerry were spit on outside Shea Stadium
>Rochelle, Rochelle on Broadway

Am I being baited? I was obviously fucking joking. It was even bait. How could that not be obvious?

*wasn't even bait

>costanzashiggy.jpg

What game is he playing?

It's too late, brother. You can't back out of this now. Use your brain next time before you decide to stand against my wrath.

Okay. If I am being baited, it's hardly a win for you because you probably spent more time making than list than did in my responses. If you're being serious, just look back at what I've said before as if it isn't painfully obvious two Anons were joking about Seinfeld's setting being ambiguous.

I like to think an unexplored plot thread of the show is that Lois was to be revealed as having an IQ equal to Malcolms, but her horrible parents broke her spirit and dreams of making something of herself. Then she found Hal and figures out that if she got married and had kids (having the kids was the lynchpin) she could feel validated and be recognized as a worthy person by her parents.

So essentially, she is Malcolm who gave up everything for someone else and she doesn't want to see Malcolm do the same or to see her other boys turn out just like Hal (remember, Hal is an amoral monster without Lois' influence.)

>tfw so poor you only get to stare at the black bar

>it's hardly a win for you
Oh. It is.

How?

You'll see.

K.

im taliing about her being racist

I like how they used all their black friends to scare away their racist grandma

>implying it's bad

I thought the boys got their wild streak from Hal and their stubbornness from her. Francis being exactly as stubborn as her, Reese less so, Malcolm lesser, Dewey and Jamie having the least to do with their parents.

Are there any good wholly CGI films without cartoonish or stylized graphics with human characters?

Pic related except that it's not good.

>rented for upwards of $3,000 a day
Why not just buy a house if you're going to spend such insane money to rent?

Whoops, meant to post this as a thread.

Who /two or three times/ here

what do you mean?

its because Hal is the token white guy

It was not for sale

>he hasn't seen a group of black guys with their token white friend
get out of your mom's basement, you don't even know whats real

That's really weird. They're going to use it for years, you'll just let them move and unmove all your shit a dozen times a year?

The outside was probably rented to shoot exterior shots occasionally. Inside was probably a set. No studio would pay 3 grand a day to shoot inside for months on end. Unless it was a scheme where someone in the studio knew the owners of the house, and convinced others to shoot there for the money.

>implying nigs abort excess children
Everything else was right, so why do you have to inject your cancerous prolifer shit into it?

After loosing the hand he just lost his mind, saw these animals for what they were and told lois to take care of them

That is the most disappointing thing. Like Otto would be mad.

>Why were all of Hal's friends black? That's so unrealistic

They were Abe's friends, Hal just got invited to the poker game to make up the numbers.

remember the one where they're a 6 person quartet?
Play that banjo

>implying abortion doesn't kill more blacks than whites by a staggering amount
Look it up. It's one of the reasons I'm on with it.

most intelligent people are racist

Too pussy to hit this when Japanese business man have been doing it for years

What's the problem?

>

They lived in midatlantic/virginia area

They claim francis in georgia is 9 hours away they claim manitoba is 24 hours away and francis when he's driving back from alaska says he's traveled 2000 miles and still only halfway home meaning they live on east coast

>Then she found Hal and figures out that if she got married and had kids (having the kids was the lynchpin) she could feel validated and be recognized as a worthy person by her parents.
she said she married hal because he fucks her good, and the kids are amistake

Reminder that the opera episode is worst episode

His black friends were rich though.

>I will OWN you!
What did Hal mean by this?

>spend all day on a Cantonese ladyboy motion-photo site
>have to read into every post to determine if they are serious or trolling
>go to real life and interact with humans this way
>can't stop and switch to normie mode anymore
>can't escape this cess pool

Kill me

>it's a based episode

PEOPLE WHO DRINK BEER MOP
PEOPLE WHO MOP DRINK BEER

I love how the black people just took it in stride. Nowadays there would be pressure for the wrutwrs to address historical oppression and shiet

I don't think so at all
Not only that you could just tell from Hals style he was the type of person to get along with anyone

Wow good catch
I could never tell from there yard where the hell they lived at