How to fit into Cred Forums

>how to fit into Cred Forums
>when someone posts something you don't like/something popular, just call them Reddit xD!

>redditor butthurt about being called out

>how to actually fit into Cred Forums
>force memes in such a fashion that makes Reddit blush
>maintain an undeserved sense of superiority and self assumed knowledge, much like a redditor
>take your new forced memes to your Reddit account because you're a fucking redditor

>he got called reddit and got so mad he had to make a thread about it
cool

I bet you're a ctr shill liberal cuck nu-male millennial sjw nigger from reddit lmao

Guarantee you're from fucking reddit, kys

No, YOU'RE reddit!

HA HA HA
upvoted!!!!

Please go back

It's all you need to maintain the facade that you are not a newfag/redditor.

It essentially outs the person saying it as a redditor.

nice you're even up to date with the current initialisms

I just want to go back to a simpler time when Cred Forums didn't OBSESS with Reddit, and just posted bane memes.

memes from here get forced there?

Nah, it's more like:

>express opinion that goes wildly against Cred Forums and its culture
>usually, but not limited to, disparaging Cred Forums, endorsing feminism, forcing unfunny or outdated memes, posting in any GoT thread

so how do we spot reddit? do they act the same way as newfags? idk why but most younger males are nu-males.
show me a dude under 21 who isnt a meme

When they hate based words like cuck, nigger, shill, etc

This

Cred Forums is based and funny and should stop being oppressed by reddit

It's less that it's based or funny, and more that being offended over racism or misogyny clearly indicates a foreigner on Cred Forums. Nothing outs Reddit faster than "go back to Cred Forums!"

explains alot. i went into a epic meal time thread, called someones favorite group of youtubers nu-male faggots and derailed the entire thing. it is easier than ever to ruin threads. aparently all it takes is a "buzzword"

>how to spot someone from reddit
>go back to Cred Forums

half of Cred Forums is muslims and sjws.
the other half is waiting for wwIII
i never got the Cred Forums meme.
8ch is the real sieg heil Cred Forums

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendos. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Cred Forums.

>8ch

Is that even still a thing? They're like the pissy little bitches who go "If X wins the election, I'm moving to Canada!"

Nah man Cred Forums is the light and truth

Too much effort in your bait. Still, you're tying, and that's what's important. Here's a quick tip though. If you find yourself working on a fourth or fifth paragraph, you've gone too long.

cuck

This reddit meme still kills me to be aich

>tfw Reddit

r/movies here, have you guys ever watched 'Every Frame a Painting'? It's EPIC!

nu-male

plus they complain about cunny threads

Fuck off Reddit

>tfw to intelligent for reddit.org

That's what I hate most about Reddit. I posted a nice thread about what the hottest actress under 12 is and got downvoted for it.

>he can't read past three paragraphs

Fuck off CTR

Fuck off ZOG

wtf is with these long ass captchas now

making me type out big words and shit

i've been there a couple of times while being banned here and on the steam forums.

8ch is literally Cred Forums.com
it is their most active board.

when redditors on this site get btfo they always do the "" meme when they actually have no idea what the fuck they are talking about since like i said, Cred Forums is actually half muslim/sjws. the other half is the opposite.

also ledditors barley know anything about tv and movies so i am confused as to why this board is filled with them.

How to fit into Cred Forums :
1. Hang around for a day and take note of all the retarded meme threads and board lingo.
2. Adopt and replicate board speak
3. Avoid participating in any non-meme discussion
4. That's it you are a successful Cred Forums poster. You enjoy happiness and prosperity

No comrade, it is YOU who are an enemy of the proletariat!

Can your REDDIT brain not read well???

Really makes you think.

>pretend you're in Cred Forums

>prove op right by calling him reddit

How to be Cred Forums
1. Pauliepost
2. get warned while Paulieposting
3. keep Paulieposting

2/10 you tried

Kys - reddit terminology

Same

Only redditors call people reddit. I know because i'm a redditor who regularly calls out other redditors.

reading the reddit thread on neon demon gave me an aneurysm