Has there ever been an impression more born out of butthurt than pic related?

Has there ever been an impression more born out of butthurt than pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hckWg8x630M
youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg
today.yougov.com/news/2016/10/09/post-debate-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=vcS1rZNU3fQ
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=fZN2OaKFOrw
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes
pewresearch.org/topics/unauthorized-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=R3BL6pbP7FM
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac
usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/16/untested-rape-kits-evidence-across-usa/29902199/
nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/campus/pages/know-attacker.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would he butthurt about?

Trips make it true.

Did you see the latest SNL skit? They tried to make Hillary out to be the winner of the debate where she got raped out of sheer anal pain.

Baldwin is butthurt that Tina Fey shaped the 08 election by her Palin impression and hopes to sway the 16 election with his Trump impression

it's no where near the same level

tina fey as sarah palin.

it literally made people dislike palin and altered the election.

They are shilling Shillary as always, the NWO could not let a normal human being wins presidency, they need one of their puppets.

cant wait for this election to be over

trump trolls are such cancer

Trump

Normal Human Being

pick one

ya'll ready for another 4 more years of center left governing? coz its gonna be glorious the reaction of autists like yourselves

>NWO

Do they listen to this each time one of their presidents is elected?

youtube.com/watch?v=hckWg8x630M

>born out of butthurt
No, it's comedy and Trump is an easy target. It's really that simple.

Shillary is winning, and is going to win in a landslide, thanks to all their shilling.

So why would they be butthurt? If anything, they're laughing it up at how much money they're going to be raking in, and how utterly destroyed Trump will feel after he loses

t. Shillary drone

literally every poll says hillary won the debate handily. trump acted pissy and shot out edgy zingers like "you'd be in jail" that kills him with non-Cred Forums viters. clinton is simply a more capable politician

Sarah Palin was an absolute train wreck decision for McCain. She needed no help making people dislike her.

t. Trumpcuck

At least HillShills don't do it for free and are actually going to win

>redditor cant greentext

really makes you think

>everyone who doesn't agree with my extremist right wing political views is a shill
this is literally how retarded people think

>literally every poll says hillary won the debate handily
Trump got 90% of the applause/cheers/laughs and Hillary got the only boo of the night.

I didn't know open borders and war with Russia are center left positions.

The butthurt when Trump gets destroyed is going to be so delicious.

I can't fucking wait to see all these retards cry foul and throw internet hissy fits talking about an armed uprising, only to go back to eating their tendies and fapping to traps 10 minutes later.

Lmao

The only polls Trump won were the ones he lied about and made up

Why do cuckservatives fall for bad lies so easily?

>it's a Trumpfags are getting upset because a comedy show makes fun of their candidate episode
I think Cred Forums might be in love with Trump. They get so defensive every time you even imply he might not be a perfect individual.

It's not a funny impression though, it's just bitterness.

Oh, another Cred Forums thread

First you control the media. Then you take the guns. Step 1 is done.

>everyone who supports Trump is a right wing extremist
At this rate being right wing will be synonymous with being an extremist

Imagine being Paul Ryan in the House of Representatives and having to be all like "damn, Donald Trump, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your corn-cob hair and horrific orange monster face. I would totally vote for you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is gut another entitlement program in his office. Like seriously imagine having to be Ryan and not only sit in that chair while Donald Trump flaunts his disgusting campaign in front of you, the favorable internal polling barely concealing his plummeting favorabilities, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his stump speech. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as his surrogates tell him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DONALD TRUMP LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been feeding the American public nothing but a healthy diet of trickle-down economics for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his tiny hands as he raises them up to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "YUGE (for that is what he calls himself)" campaign, the campaign he worked so hard for with Omarosa in the previous months. And then the media releases another controversial tape, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Congressional security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Paul Ryan. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>this Cred Forumsnigger carefully avoiding replying to the posts where he's been BTFO

My fucking sides

can you explain why?

this isnt my opinion either there was a survey done and like 44% of people who took it said SNLs portrayel swayed their opinion.

RDJ pls stop fellating your anus and go to sleep

holy shit Cred Forums is so cucked. I guess it makes sense since they think all the shit they watch is kino, but this is still amazingly pathetic.

>massive, nation-wide corporations are allowed to endorse political candidates
Why is this allowed?

anybody who stay on the right wing so far should be pretty extreme

I love Trump but it's a pretty good impression.

>since they think all the shit they watch is kino

Sounds like a Trump supporter lmao

>Shillary supporters are so rump ravaged that their candidate lost the debate they have to invent an alternate time line where this never happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg

how fucking butthurt can you be? they even mocked both of the candidates

Cred Forums is getting triggered just like tumblr faggots

Maybe to a butthurt trump supporter.

Hillary Clinton is literally more right wing than Trump.

The smack your Daddy laid on yo Momma when she laughed at his micropenis. Yeah. Definitely that one is more butthurt.

>normal human being

Do some of you cultists really think that he's cut from the same cloth as you? Do you think he isn't an elite?

Are you a commie?

>im angry at a board that exists on a website i browse

could you BE anymore of a facists?

third-world cuntry detected
abort, flee, or emigrate

Actually Trump behaves like a real New Yorker.

People suspect Hillary is a reptoid for her weird attitude.

Better than a libertarian tbqh.

>Trumplets live in an alternate reality where Trump won the 2nd debate.

today.yougov.com/news/2016/10/09/post-debate-poll/

>all these people who unashamedly are anti-Cred Forums

Whew.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

>conditioning on a large scale is okay

are you a nazi?

Darrell Hammond was so much better, no clue why they replaced him with boring baldwin

Wow so classy, threating to jail your opponent. Third world tier politics right here people.

Shillary mocking is always benevolent, Trump's one is not.
I really hope Trump will ban such travesty hence in the office.

Said people need to be fucking sterilised for the good of the species.

being honest is classy,hillary

>>under 30 like typing
>>thinks the world began with Reagan

lolkthxdie

>Actually Trump behaves like a real New Yorker.

Is that why he's losing bigly in New York?

Notice how Shillary supporters can only point to everything but the debate itself to say she clearly won?

>the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important
The irony.

You cant BTFO anyone by trying to pass off uncertainty as facts

>political correctness
You're just trying to enforce the political correctness of a bygone era though

Cred Forums aka redbit is the worst board on Cred Forums

hes losing bigly cause hilldog has wall street in her pocka book

She had the energy and vitality that they were looking for to offset McCain, but she had zero experience, and it showed every time she opened her mouth. The campaign needed to show there was a solid, seasoned VP to back up in case the aging McCain's questionable health took a turn. And instead they trotted out a homespun young-earth creationist who stuck her foot in her mouth at every opportunity.

SNL didn't even have to write skits for her, they literally just took her responses to interviews and reinacted them verbatim, and it got huge laughs.

>commit crimes
>don't get charged because you're one of the most powerful people in the world
>new political regime threatens to put you on trial like what would happen to everyone else who wasn't secretary of state of the most powerful nation on earth
Poor Hillary. ;_;

Trump Tower is literally ON WALL STREET you fucking dipshit

This statement makes no sense since it's a composite poll of people who watched the debate.

>Notice how Trumplets are almost always retarded?

most boards share userbases.

just because someone disagrees with you or they hurt your fefes doesnt mean their opinions are invalid.

Nice memes there. Is the sky falling too? You guys keep making yourself look retarded. If you just stopped drinking your own autistic kool-aid and acted like rational people for once, people wouldnt use you as easy comedic targets

>inb4 all comedy is a liberal media conspiracy
>inb4 shill!

> mfw America is fucked no matter what
> mfw American Liberals trying to shill4hill when she unequivocally fucks everything up dubya style but shes a liberal so they have to cover for her
> mfw 4 more years of "B-BUT TRUMP!" every time she fucks up.

No matter whose candidate gets elected, i can mock and shitpost their constituency / fanbase for 4 more years, bashing Trump supporters would be boring.

From global power to laughing stock. Imagine how truly cucked it feels to be American.

So?
his backers arent,cunt flap.

She was already investigated.

>Cred Forums
>backing the truth up with facts

Toppest of keks

Have you even been to Cred Forums?

>101 uses for tinfoil
>use 1: hat

Only redditors care about politics

This thread is hilarious. I'm not American but I still want Trump to win because it would be interesting. Like watching a train wreck or a plane crash.

But it is obvious that Trump is losing and he's losing because he's Trump. He lets his mouth walk away with him because he's an entertainer, not a politician.

The amount of triggering going on among Trump supporters is almost hilarious enough to compensate for the fact America won't have a meme president.

What backers? Most people have realized that a Trump presidency would be extremely harmful to the country, so they are backing his opponent

>it's okay if the mouth piece to hundreds of millions of people spreads misinformation and peer pressures people into making a specific political decision
Not a commie user, but not a corporate cuck either. Plenty of tax dollars have gone to the private sector, it's immoral to subvert that relationship.

She literally said her dream was open borders in a leaked speech. She literally said that her email hacks should be met with military action, and she blamed Russia for hacking her emails. If you want a candidate to be president, it seems a little odd that you'd call me paranoid for at least assuming she's honest enough that she means what she says.

I miss the good old days when every single liberal media outlet on television fucking hated the President, and then he got re-elected anyways.

>You were born too late to explore the seas, the early to explore the stars, just in time to Make America Great Again.

SNL is such a joke. Their single highest ratings of the past year and a half was the one episode they actually had Donald on their show.

Instead America will have a president with a 45% chance of not surviving her first term. Still pretty maymay-y to me

I love Trump and am voting for him but cant help but slap the hornets nest on Cred Forums with some anti-trump rhetoric just for some free ez (You)s

>I want to watch a plane crash.
>My house will be in the blast radius, but it'll be funny!

This point of view is so fucking retarded.

Shes not going to take the guns, shes going to make it so frivolous lawsuits run gun companies out of business. Technically not fucking with the 2nd amendment.

This in turn will drive gun manufacturers into a better bargaining position (for the government) to award contracts further reinforcing the military industrial complex.

eh,i may have to go back and watch some of it.

iirc some of the things fey made fun of were supposed to be jokes anyway,but its been a while since i watched.

i thought she was a decent governour too?

Woah! Worldstar man! Keep it 100!!!

By the same government she's a part of. And the guy in charge of investigating her said other people who've done the same would face charges, but they decided not to charge her. Sounds like exactly the kind of justice any black dude on the streets would face, am I right?

>first woman president
>possibly most corrupt politician of all time

Hillary's a fucking meme too but she's an awful 1

>There are retards on Cred Forums who don't realize Trump turned Cred Forums into the single most popular board on Cred Forums in 2016.

>implying

m8 The US has very little to do with my country in terms of trade or security.

Granted there might by some market volability but I'm confident we can weather those storms with relative ease.

or he doesnt mind using his own shekels rather then relying on saudi bucks.

>Having a tv and paid programming service.
I read books, cook outdoors, know how to fix any problem in any auto of the 90 years. I only deal in gold of gov't coins or trusted assayers.

Go outside and learn a skill, you bunch of simple niggers.

>The FBI are the government
I'm not even American and I know that's horseshit.

Seriously what are you going to do when your orange cult leader loses this November? I'm not joking. Are you going to go out and protest along with your redneck brothers and sisters to claim the vote was rigged from the beginning. Get tattoos of your orange lord and master? Not pay your taxes anymore? Try to start a new Civil War? Or just say fuck it, wait 4 years and simply vote for someone else who might actually be worth voting for?

The 'Woah!' tell for cognitive dissonance.

It's for this very reason that I will be masturbating furiously November 8th while watching the meltdown on Cred Forums.

Both sides are retarded, but as an Australian it is my Emu Overlord Mandated duty to reach my shitposting quotas.

Seriously though, i think when/if Hillary wins how is the media going to react without Trump to bash? I can't see them not shilling hillary, so what are the lefties who hate her going to do? Shes got a rotten approval rating, i'm praying it's just a straight 4 more years of bashing Trump to redpill even more masses.

>I'm not affected by the US if they had a president as retarded as Trump.
I see. You really are retarded.

Say it with me now.

President Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=vcS1rZNU3fQ

>federal
It's right in the first letter of their acronym, retard.

Sage this fuck.

What? Do you know what cognitive dissonance means, faggot?

No

>trump acts snarky about hillary and things he think she should be in jail for
>turns out he's raped multiple women
whoopsadaisy

> Postman goes postal.
> AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ADVOCATING EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING OF CITIZENS!

I best thing about this has been watching Trump crash and burn in the debates because he spent the entire rest of the election season riling up crowds and acting out on stage instead of actually proving that he's qualified for the job or attempting to send out some coherent message.

He's actually scamming the hell out of the GOP as they deal with being a national joke after having nominated an unelectable buffoon as their candidate, lmao

Trump is going to rob the GOP, then murder it and leave its corpse in a ditch

Actual, serious politicians will have their careers ruined by associating with Trump or losing to Trump in the primaries, LOL

History books will say "Remember when Cred Forums helped accidentally kill the GOP by getting a meme candidate put on the top of their ticket?"

You've really outdone yourselves this time, lads

I'm going to resign myself to 4 more years of the incredibly shitty status quo and watch America continue to devour itself slowly instead of taking the risk of Trump between actual concrete change and watching America explode

You over estimate the president's ability to duck shit up. Congress and the senate can block any ridiculous things he might do which will result in Trump toning down/moderating his stances on most things.

The hilarious part would be hin interacting with every other politician in the world. He would be like Duterte. Hilariois to watch from afar.

>Seriously what are you going to do when your orange cult leader loses this November? I'm not joking.

Post some shooped Pepes looking angry. If eight of years of Obongo produced a nationalist like Trump, I can't imagine what four-eight of Shillary will produce.

So you're saying the FBI is just a government tool.
That they nhave never in their history btrougjt charges against members of govern!ent.

Sounds super tinfoil to me pal.

Wasn't she also investigated by some other alphabet group or two?

Or were they all controlled absolutely by the govern!end too?

>22 women got their pussy grabbed and didnt come forward,therefore let a pervert continue to walk the streets.

believable.

>You over estimate the president's ability to duck shit up. Congress and the senate can block any ridiculous things he might do

If Trump wins, the GOP will likely still retain control of the House and Senate, and they'll also get to pick a SCOTUS justice

They'll have Trump rubber-stamp anything that they put onto his desk

this

>the right are the only ones falling for """"lies""""

Literal brainwashing

>Trump gets accused of rape by the daughter of a competing New York real estate mogul and Clinton donor
Seems legit. Did he also rape George Soros?

>muh tapes

any proof of these claims satan?

its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, laddie.

america wasn't destroyed by bush, wont be destroyed by obama, trump, hilllary or anyone else.

if you actually think trump would bring change, you've deluded yourself.

He can easily duck shit up, he's quackers.

You can say it as much as you like dickhead, it doesn't change the fact that your cult leader will never be more than a sad footnote in the anals of American history, an asterisk you might say.

Considering how his voter base are shitstains who are either dumb enough to be tricked by a terrible liar or lazy fucks who want to burn down the country instead of actually doing anything about it they're going to do absolutely nothing and forget about him in a couple months.

watch the world burn

>anals

Didn't Baldwin verbally abuse his daughter over the phone? I don't support Trump but there's a lot of stones flying through glass houses these days

Hillary wants to start a war with a nuclear power though.

trolled hard

>they literally just took her responses to interviews and reinacted them verbatim
but that's literally false you faggot. You probably actually think she said "I can see Russia from my house!" too.

This is why people hated her because they didn't know shit about her except from Tina Fey doing her SNL impression

you can apply all of these to shillary tbqh.

i doubt many stem majors will be voting for her after the wiki leaks.

>getting an abusive, cantankerous blowhard to play an abusive, cantankerous blowhard

Poetry

I don't actually understand how anyone could think he lost the second debate. I can only imagine someone who could watch that debate and somehow see and hear Trump losing as someone who has no faith in themselves, no faith in humanity, no love for America, no hope for the future and very likely harbors an innate need to watch things die. Likely this sort of person would believe the sky was green and pigs could fly if MSNBC and CNN kept telling them as such every day for about 6 months. I just can't even comprehend the point of view. I mean, I'm not a closed minded person. I understand that people have different points of views. It's just glaringly obvious that your point of view is objectively wrong if you think he lost the 2nd debate.

I've never in my entire life seen anything that affirmed my faith in the human spirit like the Trump campaign. I can only imagine anyone who doesn't support Trump spiritually died many years ago. Millions of Americans voted for this man and millions more will vote for him on November 8th for this reason.

Regarding the subject matter I'm going to allow this.

retard

source? I dont understand the mental logistics of this

Nice try Shill, all the polls that matter show Trump leading. It's (((You))) who's going to be assblasted when Americans will finally take back their country.
t. turning 18 just two months ago and voting for Trump and witnessing the rise of Real America, shit was never so cash

explain how Trump won please.

>mfw we could have had Bernie v Trump resulting in the most kino television events in election history and probably one of the more sincere and honest Presidents we've had in literal decades. I'll never get Trump v Sanders bantz

Oh, what could have been. Say what you will about him, he was a nice fucking guy and would have been a better candidate than either of the two we have now.

>I don't actually understand how anyone could think he lost the second debate.
Nobody does. Shills are just saying he did over and over again and hoping it sticks.

You do realize this comes off as incredibly cult-like, right? I hope for your own sake you are a troll.

ebim simply ebim
1 off

> Americans
> Actually watching the debate.
> Not getting their regurgitated buzzfeed-tier memes as their primary knowledge of the debate.

Seriously, LE KEN BONE ZONE MAN! SO EPIK FUNNY!

doodoocaccapoopoo

agreed. I was Bernie all the way, but since he lost he's been telling us to vote Hillary and that's what I'm gonna do.

There is none. It's an odd counter claim by Trumplets because of his comfy ties with Russia and Putin.

>nobody does
Wew, okay mate. Only have a few weeks left to be delusional.

he was alpha as fuck the whole way through, all me and my brahs are voting trump

>If eight of years of Obongo produced a nationalist like Trump, I can't imagine what four-eight of Shillary will produce.
You tell 'em boy. You see what happens when you let a nigger in charge? Da white man is reborn. Now they gone and done it by lettin a wooman to try and tell me what to do? Shit goona get real around these parts with a no good devil president dat gone and got hersef a pair of tities.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack

>urns out he's raped multiple women

Isn't it funny how everybody who speaks out against the government turns out to be a rapist?

Bernie v Trump debates would be great, I honestly don't think Trump could get under uncle Bernie's skin, such a chill dude.

>I don't actually understand how anyone could think he lost the second debate.

Because instead of actually giving a straight answer to questions, he called his opponent the devil and threatened to put her in jail for no reason

hi, reddit.

an ancient communist jew like bernie is even worse than Hillary in all seriousness

>trump attacking a sincere old guy on stage because he's too dumb to debate with someone who actually is qualified
There's no way Bernie could've lost.

Bernie was offered the role of Green candidate by Jill Stein. Had he taken it a Trump victory would have been assured

isn't it funny how a man who has condoned rape, has actually raped people?

Life is so strange!

Hillary had to resort to threatening his children.

because she probably had some goons threaten him

>threatened to put her in jail for no reason

That's not really true, now is it? Anyone who isn't as rich and powerful as the Clintons would have been in serious trouble for doing what Clinton did

>I honestly don't think Trump could get under uncle Bernie's skin, such a chill dude.

Are you fucking serious man ?

Because he mostly spent the second debate looking bitter and making passive-aggressive comments towards Clinton and the hosts?

Trump's whole campaign is built on challenging the establishment. Against Bernie, that ceases to matter because Bernie is also anti-establishment, but without the rough edges of Trump.

fuck trump, fuck white people

The space bugs are winning, guys.

Well I just call it hypocrisy

those women are partially responsible for not coming forward after multiple years

that is if it is even true which is highly unlikely

> Communism
> Not a rough edge.

Literally only to millennials who think America can operate like Europe.

Or maybe he's actually just not as dumb as you are and understand how disastrous a trump presidency would've been.

>Are you fucking serious man ?
You're not supposed to put spaces before punctuation! I'm sure your highschool English teacher will eventually get around to teaching you why.

Idk what you are trying to say, that Bernie isnt qualified? To debate Trump? What? Are you being retarded?

Isn't it funny how his rape accuser is literally the daughter of a New York real estate competitor and a Hillary donor? Life IS strange!

She was investigated already.

Or are you the same guy saying all the agencies that investigated her are tools of the government who have never ever ever played a part in any politicians downfall.

fuck hillary,fuck anuses

right, almost forgot america also has way worse gun problems

lmao Adorno was literally a sperg that hated anything that wasn't classical music, how did the Frankfurt School shape today mainstream Western culture? Oh wait Cred Forums doesn't read anything but infographics

That's what people said about Bill Cosby.

>Trump's whole campaign is built on challenging the establishment.

Until he took on an establishment VP and started adopting establishment positions

>those women are partially responsible for not coming forward after multiple years
Nice retarded victim blaming, famalam. Doesnt change the fact they were raped...

>Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world

Of all the things about Cred Forums's weaponised autism that I like, it's this that is probably the funniest

Cred Forums is a sub-forum of a Japanese owned anime forum. The only people who think it's important are people who are desperately trying to justify spending 12 hours a day shitposting on it

Read it again, dumbass. I'm saying that Trump doesn't know what he's doing so Bernie would crush him and endear himself to people. I

Isn't it funny how Hillary thinks Trump isn't fit for office over things he has said and allegations but she never said a word when her own husband was worse

It's like Hillary is a liar and doesn't actually care or something

don't expect retards to know what double jeopardy is

Nah, now he's just openly disagreeing with his VP during debates.

Cred Forums's tears will be delicious when Trump gets absolutely demolished on election day

>Isn't it funny how Hillary thinks Trump isn't fit for office

Most of the country thinks Trump isn't fit for office

Drumpf came across as an actual human being with charisma and a knack for dominating his sphere, whereas Hillary came across as flustered and cowardly whenever pressed, and most of her responses were either toe-the-party-line neutral shit about the children and the black people, while at the same time shrieking about Russia and Syria

People mostly sub consciously get that their head of state is meant to be a figurehead who leads from the front, so they are drawn to someone who takes charge and dominates like drumpf instead of a soulless reptile like Hillary

Is it that shitty show where the answers are questions?

Your word choice and structure were odd, is all.

>Isn't it funny how Hillary thinks Trump isn't fit for office over things he has said and allegations but she never said a word when her own husband was worse
You mean that thing he was impeached for?

Almost like he didn't deserve to be president anymore.

Woah man... woahhhhhhh

if that was the case he would have stayed in.

what really happened is the DNC strong armed him into quiting so /theirgirl/ would be the canidate.

notice how literally no one backed hillary irl until sanders dropped out? thats not strange at all.

We're talking about the literal cuck queen right now.

Most of them feel the same way about Hillary if we're being honest.

what is the price is right

>I don't live in reality.

He quit because he was losing, dipshit. Hillary was the safer choice.

>american democrats
>center
>left

he'll fit once he gets into office

People who bitch about Trump are the worst because they're ignoring the fact Hilldawg is a worse candidate and cucked them outta their beloved Bernie.

Isn't that the shitty show with playing cards?

Sanders won Hillary the race. There is no debating this. I just hope she promises ti adopt some of Bernie's very FDR type plans that she promised him...doesnt look good though.

doesnt change the fact that there could have easily been proof if they went after said rapes and they could have went to the police and he'd be put behind bars.

but none of this actually happened so.

Yeah, just like every country and continent is different and has it's own issues.

I'm not American, but i understand the 2nd Amendment is a cornerstone of their society. Fighting against it doesn't help people, just like transplanting say, African or Muslim societal ideals to China or Vietnam wouldn't work.

People (of both sides) need to stop looking at whatever 'progress' they consider right as some inevitability they must run towards at full pace, damning the consequences.

Because in the end all it does is create a cyclical state of haves and have nots, those who agree and those who disagree, which inevitably leads to one side getting power and abusing the other, which breeds resentment, corruption and eventual uprising, as well as leaving the same 'revenge' mindset which brings it all back to one side bullying another.

He was impeached for perjury, and anyway his relations to Lewinsky were consensual.

Idiot

hope you enjoy paying more taxes, oh wait, you don't have a job

Thats literally not true
>what is Wikileaks?

>Trump presidency. Less Mexicans
>Hillary victory. Nuclear War

Can you prove you do?

>but i understand the 2nd Amendment is a cornerstone of their society

so was slavery

Imagine you were raped by Kanye West.

Do you think anyone would believe you?

>Doesnt change the fact they were raped

Prove it

Gee, I wonder why they never went after a literal billionaire at the peak of his financial empire with rape allegations at a time where victims were being blamed moreso than ever? Really makes me think

>Sanders won Hillary the race.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

what debate did you watch?

Hillary was calm 95% of the time and Trump came off as a stupid child. Whining every time the mods reminded him he was over time, never answering any questions, looming over Hillary and invading her space, whining his mic wasn't working, sniffing like a cokehead, etc.

I think your tinfoil is too tight.

Watch Shillary drones desperately pretend she never actually said this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZN2OaKFOrw

That meme is old, kiddo. Im not even going to acknowledge it besides this one (you). Enjoy it.

>he was losing

like i stated i live in a pretty demo/liberal place and no one i mean NO ONE was voting for hillary,not even the old people.

Do trumpfags really think theres gonna be a nuclear war? They parade this point like they won the argument of all arguments

>Anecdotal evidence

Post your face when Trump loses

You realize you're all fucked either way, right? Nothings going to get better for you no mater who wins

>victim blaming
>ever a thing
You do realize Rolling Stone just ran with a false rape accusation against an entire fraternity a year ago based on a single testimony, right?

doesnt matter if they took semen samples or checked my vag for bruising and various other things then placed west in proximity to me.

mods were biased
you're supposed to walk around in town hall style
his mic didn't work the 1st time
coke keeps him focused

all your points are invalid

What proof can someone really have that they were raped, though?

Unless the person who raped them physically came inside of them and they made sure to keep their jizz inside their body (seems like you might wanna take a shower after a rape) or they filmed the whole thing, isn't it going to just be a he-said she-said situation?

Bernie is too far left and most people don't actually give a shit about the Hillary conspiracies. Maybe more do now but not back then.

Thats what the trials will be for. They are scheduled, user...

Changing it also lead to the bloodiest civil war in history.

And it's disingenuous to suggest it's a solely American cornerstone, at that point it was not only a cornerstone of literally every society in existence, but literally every society in the history of existence.

Not saying it was right, but crying over slavery is very old hat at this point.

Yes, because saying we'll treat cyber attacks seriously instantly means warfare.
Maybe rewatch it and name all three things she said would be a response. Only one is military and it was the last, implying it would be the last choice.

Some may actually be that retarded, but mainly it's used as a counter charge against Trump being controlled by the Kremlin.

When you threaten war with a nuclear superpower, I'd say that increases the chance of nuclear war.

>go on to the television and film board
>politics

Idk what point you think you are making with this, Hillary every day polls higher and higher...its the end of October mate, its over. Trump needs to basically murder her to win.

>Changing it also lead to the bloodiest civil war in history.

actually thinking slavery is the main cause of the civil war

Kanye Refuses to give semen samples, his lawyers bury you in a defamation case.

If you dont think victim blaming is an actual thing you need to kys, trumpfag.

that's what's on TV 70% of the time now

the other 30% is singing contests

>tfw too intelligent for politics

Where did that happen?

>america wasn't destroyed by bush

This is true, he just ruined the economy, created the current era surveillance culture, screwed FEMA by budget cuts which led to the disaster with Hurricane Katrina, destabilized the entire middle-east region... He technically didn't destroy America, just made it worse for everybody except the rich people he gave tax cuts.

Yes

And that's what dangerous about rape allegations. If you hold any high ranking position a woman can accuse you of rape at any time. We already know that some women will make false rape accusations to get ahead or ruin somebody.

With the "Locker room talk" it's easier for people to accept this of Trump but unless any of them have hard evidence it's moot

sometimes that is all you have when things like the dnc are corrupt.

its not like corruption ever existed in the government right? its not like the canidate in question has been accused of such things like carting around voters to different poll sights to inflate her numbers right?
Its not like she isnt backed by one of the largest media distirbuters and could easily inflate her numbers,RIGHT?

More like Has there ever been a thread more born out of butthurt than OP related

Then Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

>"conspiracy"
>wikileaks show DNC emails
It quite literally wasnt a conspiracy mate. Neither was the voter machine fraud that caused hundreds of cities to call for recounts, some of which, never happened. That all happened, senpai.

You forgot he did 9/11

don't forget the Iraq war started on false intelligence

This is what the average 10th grader on Cred Forums ACTUALLY believes

There were extenuating circumstances of course, as with all things, but that was the primary cause, as well as influential in many of said extenuating circumstances.

Are you going to actually engage in discussion or just pick one line and throw out a boring mindless "retort."

Its was more than half...

Have you paid attention to the past 18 months?

Every Liberal shit, especially pampered out-of-touch Hollywood celebrities, are shitting blood in pure rage at Trump's audacity to do things like say mass illegal immigration has negative consequences.

the incarceration rates for reported rapists is actually really, really low. as in less than 2% low

Yes, the impression OP is giving right now

user, kiddos are literally too young to remember all that...so "TRUMP 2016!!! MAGA"

>refuses to give a semen sample
people would just assume he is guilty at that point.

you'd think after the first 10 victims one would at least attempt this instead of waiting for his election against another wealthy new yorker.

really makes you think

>reported

It's actually hilarious that you're mocking them for being pampered out-of-touch celebrities while being a Trump supporter.

Yup. Internet was a mistake.

And the women who come forward arent just liars then either, faggot. Works both ways.

it's less than 1% if we're including unreported rapes, but the subject is reports = jail time, which is false

Do you actually not even realize how many celebrities get away with rape and murder just because they're famous?

>calm

Robotic is what you likely meant

Mods, in particular the lady, were insistent on cutting into his time and whipping out retorts

Hillary repeated talking points that were carefully worded to sound like they had substance, the most passion she showed was vitriol for Russia and their cyber attacks which.may or may not have revealed things about her time as Secretary of state as well as bringing in refugees (where were the cries for more refugees during Rwanda?)

Lincoln didn't give 2 shits about freeing slaves until he realized freeing slaves would severely ruin the south's productivity

The south wanted to leave the union before the end of slavery

But freeing slaves sounds a lot better for the cause of the civil war than preserving the union, so that's what they tell you in high school and movies

They're out of touch because they're demanding policies that will shit on people like me.

Trump isn't.

Hence he's more in-touch then they have ever or will ever be.

>people would just assume he is guilty at that point.
Couldn't prove it.
Besides, the police would take one look at you and laugh. Kanye West raped THAT? Yeah right.

>you'd think after the first 10 victims one would at least attempt this
Yes, attempt to go after a billionaire.
I'm sure that will end well.

Because no actual legitimate research says it does and it looks like a scapegoat tactic to get dumb retards to hate something while he skirts on actually talking about issues.

How much does Correct The Record make
I'm a #HillBilly now

> accounting for unreported rapes in statistics

THIS JUST IN, UNREPORTED GENOCIDE AT ALARMING HIGHS OVER 20 TRILLION UNDOCUMENTED GLOBAL CIVILIANS CAUGHT IN THE WAR BETWEEN UNDISCLOSED COUNTRIES ON UNDISCOVERED CONTINENT!

OH THE HUMANITY!.

>Doesnt change the fact they were raped...

The fact that they didn't care when it happened and suddenly cared when Trump was in the media casts doubt on whether they were raped or not, shithead.

you know you've made it when the rape suit against you is a class action lawsuit

no the point of me saying 'reported rapes' initially was because i wasn't accounting for unreported rapes. are you stupid?

>his mic didn't work in the first debate meme

Donald, go to bed.

because
a) they dont do a next day kit

or

b) it never fucking happened so they just tell people it did for whatever reason

even if he didnt get convicted,if they took samples or proved these women were actually raped trump would have been a media pariah

maybe not because apparently you can scream rape twenty years later with no real evidence and people will trust it.

Then don't bring it up in the first place shitbird.

>Because no actual legitimate research says it does

I can't imagine having my head this fucking far in the sand.

How cucked are you that you are now defending something that benefits rich corporations and shits on the working-class, yet still call yourself a "liberal"?

You arent understanding, states rights and economic freedom through continued slave trading were tied together...what Lincoln wanted to do is irrelevant to this discussion. The war was indeed mostly about taking slavery away from the south, their economic power when they got uppidty. The south's defense of slavery was always retarded.

So yes, the war was more than half about that. The Lincoln meme doesnt take into account ANY of his personal letters, which im sure you never actually bothered to read...

bitches can't be trusted

even if they give consent, they just change their minds and cry rape the next day

You could make the same arguments about the women who never came forward about Jimmy Saville. But after watching that doco I came to the conclusion he got away with it because women are idiots

you would first have to prove a rape actually took place to back any claim,which they did not.

they literally didnt even get to step one

no they wouldn't, people would think you're just saying he did for your 5 minutes of fame

Illegal immigration depreciates working class wages. This is a fact, bro.

>Anecdotes and fee-fee's

i was wondering why you're memetexting 'reported' when that was literally the subject. you are stupid after all

Going off on a tangent here from what you just said, but I think slavery would have ended by the late 1800s due to social/political pressure (what is it, only 2 or 3% of people in the south owned slaves)....I think it would have only been a matter of time without the Civil War

Former Trump supporter here

After this thread I think I'm going to have to switch to Hillary.....

You are victim shaming, you are doing the very thing that you say doesnt exist you obtuse retard. Waiting a long period to come forth is not an omission of guilt. You are assuming guilt.

Yes, I guess I was just imagining the lowered wages, the loss of American jobs, the social services they utilize often without paying taxes, the drunk-driving deaths inflation, the murders, etc.

I literally can not wait for election night. Der Cheetofuhrer is going to lose in the biggest political landslide since Reagan. He's repulsive to anyone that doesn't spend 12 hours per day on Cred Forums, The_Donald, or Breitbart.

The best part is, right wingers actually love him. They were grudgingly accepting of Mittens and McCain, but they're legitimately in love with Trump. They know he's the last hope of white America, and he's going down in flames of his own creation. Not only that, but he's become so toxic that he might actively hand the senate back to the Democrats. Hell, if he fucks up badly enough we might even take back the house. It's beautiful. This shitstorm will be the finest of our age. There might actually be mass conservative suicides this time.

Remember Trumplets, the barrel of the gun should be pointed at the base of your skull, not the temple. Make America great again!

gee i wonder why they don't immediately go to the cops. could it be they think no one will believe them? could b) be the reason behind a)?

because you didnt take the steps to even prove you got raped.

no kit no case,simple.

even with slavery the south was trailing the north economically, so not sure why they're uppidity in this alternative universe of yours

also back to the original subject, europe got rid of guns no problem

>Women keep semen in their vaginas for 20 years

Clearly they were in a position where it could have happened or there would be no basis for it to even be reported.

Wait, no, the media is controlled by Jews so you can't trust it. (Unless its saying something pro Trump, then you forget about the previous)

>gee i wonder why they don't immediately go to the cops. could it be they think no one will believe them?
That's why Rolling Stone took a girl who cried rape at her word and wrote an article about it slandering an entire fraternity, right?

The funny thing about this election is that Trump has probably made America even more liberal by being a vile shit that drove away all the moderates.

>victim shaming

Careful, Tumblr, you sound like you're getting triggered.

Go cut yourself another slice of cheesecake before you remind the evil cis-male patriarchy about how they have to Listen and Believe. Your caloric-intake for the day has only been 6,000 rather than your usual 7,500.

kits aren't the only evidence in rape cases lol

So what do you guys think? 36% popular vote, 170 EVs if he's lucky?

>Clearly they were in a position where it could have happened or there would be no basis for it to even be reported.
Except, you know, the law.

I was pointing out that "reported" does not equal actual rapes. So the moralizing and crocodile tears over faulty "MUH 2% OF RAPISTS GO TO JAIL!" logic is stupid and deserves only meme tier responses.

Then you decided to add unreported (aka impossible to account for so even more baseless and stupid to add to the discussion) to the list and further cemented your own retardation and dogmatic adherence to agenda driven statistics and moralizing.

so if you were raped you wouldnt go to the hospital after? not even to check if the dirty cock that defiled you had spread any dieases to you?

amazing.

>(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;

So true mate, so true. Stopped reading right there.

slaves were really expensive too, owning a slave is like owning a mac book air 2 nowadays.

only 2-3% of my entire campus has it

there's more to it than that, a rape kit helps, but some people find it traumatic to go through that again. not only that but sometimes police and hospitals fuck them up to the point where they're thrown out as evidence

He's destroyed the GOP. Will they ever recover?

yes i hear she was the only rape victim in the world

Women, amirite?

>Its illegal to report rape
Really?

i'm aware but again if you prove a rape had taken place your credibilty improves.

>Bull-preppers ITT actually looking forward to a potential Hillary presidency.

I can't imagine how cucked you have to be to do this, especially if you're a white male.

I wonder how smug you'll be after you lose your job to Merkel 2.0's "Diversity Legislation" and then get stabbed in the gut by an economic migrant of the religion of peace.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/

thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes

pewresearch.org/topics/unauthorized-immigration/

Yeah, my head is "up my ass" when talking about populations that help boost the economy and pay billions in taxes a year. Okay Trumpfag.

>Bernie talks about international banks
>Hero and Savior

>Trump talks about international banks
>Anti-Semite and Racist

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm honestly hoping the media shills so hard moronic liberals think "That buzzfeed article i read said he had like a 3% chance, why bother voting LOL!" and he squeaks in.

Dad is that you

Yeah, and Zimmerman got off with murdering a Google.

I know someone who didn't go to the hospital after she was assaulted (more like pulled from the street in the middle of the day behind a dumpster). She was ashamed and blamed herself and felt that given how the local police treated rape victims she'd be better off "getting over it" (her words not mine). So she got an STD test and abortion test they came out negative and she continued one as best she could

Nope, they dont. Thanks for playing though. Not a single legitimate study says that faggot. I just linked PEW Research center in this thread, need more data?

>get stabbed in the gut by an economic migrant of the religion of peace
at least you'll get treated by Obama care

Literally Brexit

> The economic principal of supply and demand has never been observed nor studied shitlord!

moralizing? i was pointing out it's not a 'fact' he'd go to jail if it's reported. ideally yes but realistically the justice system is not at all like its ideal

i 'added unreported' because it seemed like for some reason you were introducing unreported and i was addressing that. you have no evidence for suggesting i'm being dogmatic at all because i haven't been. get some sleep

So one of the most famous magazines in the most powerful country in the world takes a girl's flimsy rape story at her word, but we have a culture of not believing any women who claim they're raped? Smells suspiciously like horseshit, bro.

I live in oregon and the wheat fields are all tended by illegals because literally no one else will do that job

No user. Did you not listen to Hillary at the debate? She's going to create 10 million jobs!

None of these boogeymen are true:

^Ive linked actual illegal immigration stats from PEW here. If youd like more, ask.

>Literally Brexit
it's good to see america is not the only country that can fuck up a vote

>DUDE THESE CORPORATIONS SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS SUPER GREAT

Wow I'm totally convinced now. Ship more of them over Mr. 1%. Abolish that border while your at it, since illegal immigration of unvetted and uneducated Mexicanos is apparently the fucking life-blood of civilization.

no i'd probably blame myself and feel really shit. the last thing i'd want to do is go through some further invasive process after being violated initially

>there's more to it than that, a rape kit helps, but some people find it traumatic to go through that again

its improbable that all 22 women thought this

>sometimes police and hospitals fuck them up to the point where they're thrown out as evidence

if this happened at least they could have went on record about their hospital visit to back up their claims

This isnt an argument

cuz when you're legal, the welfare is so good it's better than tending fields

thanks Democrats

The EU is a house of cards, user

>Magazine
>Cops
These are the same thing to a Trumpet.

>Hillary is now the Devil, Lucifer, Satan, The Lord or Flies herself and she will kill each and every American in a GIANT NUCLEAR FIRE - UNLESS you vote for Trump, who is more like Jesus really and will bring about peace, love and understanding to the entire world.

This is literally all Trump fags have left to go on during the last few weeks. Fucking pathetic.

was hoping it would be that

He's called a racist because he acts like a racist and says racist shit, user.

and that magazine retracted it, the authors life ruined, and the girl promptly run out of town after the frat and the people threatened to sue the school, RS and the girl i think

>haha as long as employers make money it's good for the economy even if poor people become poorer haha

some journalist makes a groundbreaking story out of a subject that is unheard of before because the country has a culture of blaming rape victims, you mean

>None of these boogeymen are true:

They literally are.

A single study for a corporate entity doesn't disprove basic economics and the studies that back those up.

>alternative history
TOP KEK trumpfag, you mean actual history? Jesus Christ you faggots are dumb

is that why all the lead brexit proponents refused to take over the PM job afterwards?

>After being violated at least one woman would want to be violated again.

I can see your posts throughout this thread with lower case posting as evidence of that, as well as parroting unsubstantiated (as of this thread) statistics when statistics are commonly used and abused to support whatever dogma and political ideology the individual collating them chooses to support.

Link the 2% study, and i'll rescind the 'unsubstantiated' portion of my criticism, assuming the source is reliable.

Even then statistics are so fucking useless for actual discussion given what one reads as injustice based on their personal world view another can view as a system operating as intended.

>a rape kit helps, but some people find it traumatic to go through that again

So basically "Fuck evidence, feelings are what matter".

t. employer who doesn't want to pay legal wages

>he doesn't realize the Leave vote was down 10 points in the polls on the day OF the referendum and still won

that makes them smart

Again, all actual data disagrees with you...so take it up with reality if you dont like it. I cant help you.

This is literally the mindset of the average feminist:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3BL6pbP7FM

What did he say that was racist?

I'm sure if you got raped you'd feel logical and rational, not in a state of shock. Ayup.

>why are all these women suddenly more willing to come out about their rapes
>they must just be greedy bitches it couldn't possibly be the public opinion on rape victims changing

>because the country has a culture of blaming rape victims

The persecution-complex. It's off the fucking charts.

Don't you have a mattress to be lugging across campus right now?

but many times hospitals and police departments don't take it seriously enough, they react sometimes with contempt, with police officers say (at least to another friend of mine) that there wasn't really anything they could do, lots of women find it frankly a lot to deal with (especially after such a violation) and decide to move on as best they can

>I dont know what PEW is
>dude facts are all just corporate reptillian overlord conspiracies!!
>hillary and obummer are behind math!

>I can't imagine how cucked you have to be to do this, especially if you're a white male.

You're just as bad as they are. Both candidates are Rothschild puppets and nothing truly substantive will come from either of them. In fact the choice is really between two different sets of horrible contingencies but you can't stop playing this game because you love the whole grizzled sports fan dynamic to this gullible rube shit.

inb4 some tired fence-sitter line.

Working class Americans are poorer than ever, while illegal immigration is more tolerated in America than ever. Or are you going to say that it's always been the norm in this country that poor people can't even afford their own apartment?

>Dude I was traumatized so I acted completely illogically, but everything I have no evidence to prove totally happened. plz believe me, k?

How did I know she was going to be fat?

>A single study for a corporate entity doesn't disprove basic economics and the studies that back those up.
Oh, so you are retarded right? Literally every statistical study says your boogemen are autistic. Stop scapegoating illegals for being an Amerifat neet.

You're in a thread where potential victims of rape are literally being accused of making it up.

I'm not sure how much more you could be in denial short of watching your Dad get raped and screaming he was lying even as he choked on semen.

I think rape has uncontroversially been a crime for hundreds of years, though I might be mistaken.

its really no different then going to the gyno,if that is so terrible that you cant put a serial rapist away then maybe you are kind of a retard.

>Dude it's society's fault that my story looks like bullshit, not mine, lol.

no evidence DOES matter, it's just many people don't come forward because of feelings of shame or guilt (even though it's not their fault)

like it or not they'll do that essential job that you wouldn't do

Im convinced you dont know or have ever heard of PEW before. Why dont you like facts user? Is it because math is hard?

>Literally every statistical study says your boogemen

Except the ones you ignore.

>Rothschild puppets
Oh look, some cunt who needs the security blanket of the illuminati to help him sleep at night.

my first post was the one where i introduced the statistic. i'm not the only anonymous who types in lower case lol

the statistics are from rainn. maybe you could substantiate the claim that coming forward results in jail time 100% of the time? this is what i was initially questioning and the statistics were used to cast doubt on the claim, not be the centre of the discussion

you can blame the housing spike on the LEGAL CHINESE immigrants buying up all the real estates

and the border wall ain't gonna stop shit

>MUH BREXIT!

This is delusion. This is memes. The final polls were much closer to the end result.

your line of thinking is why people don't come forward

I honestly hope you get raped. It seems the only way for an autistic person to have empathy.

nice argument. you win

>it's just many people don't come forward because of feelings of shame or guilt (even though it's not their fault)

And that's a shame, it truly is because the people who raped them should be punished. But you still need evidence to convict.

>Tumblr is unironically trying to raid Cred Forums with their Rape Epidemic campaign

>like it or not they'll do that essential job that you wouldn't do
Huh. Funny, I haven't seen any farming jobs being posted anywhere, at all. Care to tell me where these swathes of openings are?

JUST DON'T GET RAPED!

>its really no different then going to the gyno

which a bunch of women also don't do

I don't think blaming the Rothschild is illuminate shit. They're incredibly wealthy and powerful for a reason

>Working class Americans are poorer than ever
No they arent
>while illegal immigration is more tolerated in America than ever.
No its not, immigration has been even at an all time low

Stay salty trumpeter

Is it scary to be out of your Cred Forums hugbox?

If I actually got raped I would have actual evidence to back-up my claim, unlike the attention-whores you are white-knighting.

Stay mad, Tumblr.

>No they arent
Literally no one who is poor or knows someone who is poor will believe you.

Well now you're just being obtuse

>Implying evidence is only fresh semen
If Drumpf can be placed in a position where he had opportunity, there is at least some evidence.
If there is such evidence for all the accusers...?

>CONVICT PEOPLE WITHOUT EVIDENCE!

>anyone taking male rape victims seriously
You'd be even more fucked.

no you wouldn't, you'd feel weak

America will slowly become more fascist because it is an empire currently at the apex of its powers and is very slowly going to be on the decline. This is inevitable. This is a fact that is writ large in stone regardless of your or my opinion on the matter: Rome was great, but Rome eventually fell.

When the money dries up people get scared.

Show me faggot, Forbes, Pew, the US Bureau of Labor and Stats, third party stats...they all say the same fucking thing. Stay mad. Why choose to be in this fucking denial? Are they are reptillians lying? Or maybe you are just retarded?

I suppose it's a coincidence that one of the accusers is the daughter of a rival New York real estate mogul and a Hillary donor?

agreed, but frankly IDK how i'd feel if i got violated like that, It's a situation where you wouldn't know what it's like until your knee deep

look at your local classified ads, or maybe ask around any farming buddies, (you'd be suprised how much farm work is word of mouth and recommendations from friends). As for their location, Eastern Oregon, Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois, Idaho, Kansas, California, ect

Yes, because they control everything like spooopy puppet masters

OooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooOooo!!!!!
Look out its a spooky rich man who controls everything flawless and perfectly!!!

actually I work nightshift and I always walk my female co-workers to their cars at the end of the shift to reduce rape

even the fat and ugly ones that are deemed low risk

>while illegal immigration is more tolerated in America than ever.
>No its not, immigration has been even at an all time low

And we have legions of Liberals screaming for literal universal amnesty and open borders, retard.

Well its a good thing that personal anecdotes and fee fees arent statistical facts

which is also not okay.

im sure atleast 15 of those ladies do go though;so they should not have had any issue doing a kit or reporting said case.

And the other 21?

>please leave me alone I prefer my rube thoughts and my rube understanding of geopolitics the facade is safe and easy to parse in my little rube mind so the facade is all there is okay

no one is saying that, it's just sometimes hard to come forward after experiencing something that traumatic.

>Dude I know you better than you know yourself

No, you're just a projecting retard fresh out of a Feminist Studies course.

This one man's sign is representative of all mexican immigrants!

Cred Forums was right again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this an argument? Everything I said is factually true. Immigration is at an all time low....sorry your boogeyman was deflated. Just find someone else to inexplicably hate.

Why would employers possibly benefit from having a class of non-Americans who can't organize for better wages or benefits or working conditions? Nope, NOTHING to see here, this is clearly a good deal for everyone! Just accept it, shitlord!

Wait are you denying the Rothschild have power and influence? Are you being retarded on purpose?

>all ppl rrr the same

this kinda attitude would be why said cases arent being reported.

which i dont think the case is anyway though.

Yeah, you don't get it.

If you believe some group is in complete control, YOU are the one with a problem.

You WANT there to be a group in supreme control because that is a source of comfort compared to the reality.

not even, it's shopped

>it's just sometimes hard to come forward after experiencing something that traumatic.

Yeah, but you do it anyway if you want to be taken seriously.

People who suffer other crimes are "traumatized" too. They still come forward.

Fuck off with your female exceptionalism.

sorry yeah i forgot how common it is for people to feel empowered after being raped

you have no idea how'd you react until you're in that situation.....talking about what would you like to see yourself doing and what you would actually do could very well be two different things

>Yes, because they control everything like spooopy puppet masters
>OooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooOooo!!!!!

you are so blatantly nervous that there might be greater issues at play that you haven't educated yourself on

>Fuck off with your female exceptionalism.
men get raped too you know, and it's even less reported

Yeah, it's not like there are rallies in California full of spics with signs that say "Make America Mexico Again" and "This is our country now" while burning American flags or anything.

>Power and Influence
>Absolute Total Power and Absolute Control
These are the same thing...?

what?

Im not nor have I ever argued that companies benefit from illegal immigration. But nor does it act like some world ending boogeyman, when they circulate more into the economy then they take, as they do not qualify for most government assistances

Every study done has agreed that illegal immigration does not hurt our economy.

Well that's nice. It has nothing to do with what I was saying but it is nice of you

Until one of them accuses you of raping her and the fact you were in a position to do so is apparently enough evidence that you get convicted

LOL,

why would they make america mexico again, they they'll have to hop another fence into utah or nevada

See You NEED to believe that to feel safe.

*argued that companies DONT benefit

I meant

I never once said total power and total control.

You're right.

Clearly you, the anonymous faggot on the Internet who has never and will never meet me, knows how I would react better than I would.

How silly of me to challenge you.

They're exactly as honest as the 22 women who've accused Bill Clinton of rape.

yep, and i do that fully aware of that risk

thank you

>The time it takes to walk a girl to a car is enough time to rape her
Not for the rest of us Captain Cumquick.

it doesn't really have to do with exceptionalism, some women would report it first thing, others would hide it away for fear of being labeled.

What if it happened to you and based on previous experiences you know the police or whoever would not take your claim seriously to the point where they'd either victim shame you or say that there's not much they could do? Would you be encouraged to report if it meant lots of reliving your experience without putting the person behind bars?

>"I'm a bad ass mother fucker and I know exactly how I will act when a rapist tears my anus to shreds!"

You're a fucking idiot

you're right, no one has ever misjudged their own reactions to a hypothetical situation

unreported and therefore circumstantial.

imagine if it were any other type of assualt case

>you have no brusies?
>you didnt go to the hospital to get treatment?
>you have no proof that you were around the abuser during the said date it happend or even the date that it happened?

it would get thrown right out.

you don't have to cum to rape

Why do we have Trump supporters victim shaming women? Dont they know how raped they are gonna get in November?

You editorialized on my behalf and started mentioning Illuminati. That isn't the first route I'd go but there are a whole lot of dense factors at play here that you honestly don't understand.

I'm no "YouTube comment poster" type either, I'm actually a well-read and discerning reader. Far more so than most /lit/ posters, even. Not at all the schizoid addled /x/ type that I'm sure you'd feel so much more comfortable writing me off as.

I doubt you even read like that. You've probably never even annotated a single work in your life.

You implied it pretty strongly that both candidates were just on the one groups payroll.

Or was that "not you"?

And by virtue of competing with working class Americans for menial labor jobs, menial labor jobs have to pay working class Americans less to stay competitive. See how this works? Next you're going to be telling me that trickle down economics is really good for poor people.

Seriously autistic lack of empathy.

I really honestly do hope you get raped repeatedly.

At least you lose ypour virginity.

You might go immediately to the police and push the issue, however you might not. What if the department that handles it has a reputation of mishandling similar cases, would you still? Even if it meant the person who attacked you would most likely not get charged?

Funnily enough it wasn't.

>Unreported
Its all over the news.
Of course its fucking reported.

Do you need links again? Nothing agrees with you. You are conflating what you think economics is from a textbook, and how it actually works in this country regarding illegal immigration

saying things like

>it was a shameful expierence

it only reinforces the victim complex,we should be teaching people to get even instead of becoming weaker.

again though it is doubtful that if someone was actually raped they wouldnt seek help or get tested.

atleast not all 22 times.

>Hillary as a hate symbol.

I expect nothing less from the woman who defended a child rapist in court, and knew he was guilty.

kek

>You aren't an editor
>Therefore you can't write me off as a lunatic
>Despite me being convinced one rich family is in absolute control of the world
OK.

Ok, just a little question for you: Did southerners way back when having literally free human labor to compete with have better or worse job opportunities and wages than their northern brethren?

>All Lawyers are evil

sometimes they don't because.....well reasons....remember Steubenville? The girl didn't want to report it because she feared reprisals if it went public, and there were. People came out of the woodwork to judge her even those there was overwhelming evidence for her case. Even then the entire town fought tooth and nail against her.

lots of slavers lost their jobs when slavery ended

Hillary is more evil than most, in all fairness.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

no you should always let your personal opinion of your customer determine your level of professionalism

that's why I always spit in the sodas of the people with lower arm tattoos at work

If I were to ask you anything about hermeneutics, particularly with respect to Egypt, what could you tell me?

A whole lot of nothing. Because you're a dumb fuck that refuses to read seriously and would much rather rest on his laurels of ignorance and self-assurance.

Enjoy your glorified carousel ride you clueless rube.

Good thing they could apply for all those cotton field openings then, isn't it?

anecdotal.

again all fucking 22 of them didnt even go to the hospital.

and the people who want to take down trump are extremely wealthy and have the media and support to make a witch hunt out of literal thin air.

sure, she's a lying, evil bitch

but she'll be a lying evil bitch lying and being evil for AMERICA!

False correlation. Stay on topic faggot or go back. The topic was the statistical facts about illegal immigration and the boogeymans you made up. Immigration is at an all time low. Fact. Illegal immigrants take fewer handouts than citizens on welfare. Fact. Illegals make billions of taxable dollars that circulates back into the economy. Fact. Illegal immigration, and the all time low, is not a major contributing factor today in why medial labor jobs have low wages. Fact. Unemployment is also at a record fucking low, wages havr steadily increased between 2007- 2016.

You have no idea what you are talking about you uneducated faggot.

to add, I couldn't even imagine being violated like that, then having every scrap of my life dissected by millions of people, some who are just going their job to help you and others who think that being raped makes you a turbo slut (even if you were drugged). That would be to much for many people, you can't just say "make it less shameful" that'd be impossible

>The Illuminati go all the way back to Egypt
Do tell.
Usually folk stop at Bavaria.

most freed slaves just kept doing their old job but got paid a nominal salary

>Fact. Illegal immigration, and the all time low, is not a major contributing factor today in why medial labor jobs have low wages.
So it is a contributing factor by your own admission then. Coolio, glad we settled this.

Are you seriously discussing an ancient Egyptian illuminati?

the obelisks,

just look at the obelisks

Are you illiterate? Or incapble of the concept of "I'm incorrect"?

Wow, you really are far gone.

Listen bud, you have two choices.

>The world is chaos
>The world is controlled

So you choose "controlled" because its a source of comfort compared to chaos.

Its pretty fucking simple.

yes, it's been explained, not all people do go to the hospital, some for fear of being labeled as tainted, others out of shame and even more because they don't have confidence in the police work based on what they may or may have not seen in their lives....there is strength in numbers. Victims of serial rapists always say that when they hear of another victim coming forward it encourages them to come forward too.

user, thats not how discussions work.

tbqh she really should have used better judgement then to get completely shit faced at a party wih a bunch of horny teenagers.

of course they shouldnt have raped her,but dont tip over a porta john and not expect to get a little shit in your mouth.

>I'm woke and everybody else is stupid

Different user here, what the fuck are you saying?

Is that like how multiple people claimed to be victims of witchcraft back in Salem when someone got accused?

I'm going to start blaming all the stupid shit I do on secret shadow corporations being against me. It's clearly convincing enough to get some people to believe me.

>you should've known better than to enjoy yourself at a party you're just asking to be raped
Are you actually thinking about how dumb that sounds?

The illuminati theory, for all its supposedly evil and corrupt is a source of comfort to these crazies.

Because the alternative is that the world is being fought over by thousands of warring factions.

this is all very convienet.

im really happy im not a male in 2016 seems like the rape boogeyman is out to get you all

good luck out there lads.

I'm genuinely curious as to the steps it takes someone psychologically to become that sort of tinfoil hat.

he thinks the opposite of chaos is control

unless he's making a get smart reference

Wait, were you the user going on a rant about egypt or some shit?

This shit is even worse for male rape victims m8.

It starts with fear.

maybe, but that's not the point. Just because someone gets drunk at a party doesn't mean they should be raped and her life torn to shreds by people who think she was lying. I imagine you have been drunk and underage and felt pressure to fit in. What if you were assaulted? and more so, what if some lawyer comes into your life, dissects it to the atom, tears apart your life and finishes it off by saying you should have been more careful. as a child

>rape is a boogeyman
Whats actually wrong with you, mate?

No, I was responding to him.
>The opposite of chaos and a lack of control isn't order and the presence of total control

Everyone else isn't stupid, but they certainly would rather double down on their stubbornness and ignorance than make a concerted effort to read seriously and learn.

Which is exactly why my post triggered you btw.

getting black out drunk period is irresponsible.

sure she was a teenager and lacked better judgement,but so were they.

why even put yourself in that position honestly? it doesnt even sound fun.

is it a normie thing?

when there is no evidence it might aswell be.

im not your mate either tumblr.

yup

it's like wanting to join the army but doesn't want to be shot at

>if he didnt want to get shot with my gun, he should have moved quicker away from my bullet. Thats just irresponsible, standing in front of my gun like that. Dont knock a portajohn over if you dont want a little lead in your mouth

not it's not "convienet" (it's actually "convenient" but don't let me stop you champ).

It's what happens because not everybody is some steel willed person who can float through recounting the worst possible moment of their life while having thousands of people you don't know jeer at you and call you every name under the sun. How long would you be able to take that until you just said "forget it, i'll drop charges if it mean i can just start to piece my life back together"

Read seriously and learn about the highly structured carousel that is reality?

Do you even listen tpo yourself?

You are just consoling yourself. You are making a rational model out of the actions of countless irrational groups.

You aren't enlightened. You are just frightened.

You sound like quite the faggot.

All this shit does is normalize it. "Oh well rape is bad yeah but she should've expected it man I mean they're just boys"

Its not like that at all. Dont commit a fucking crime. Its like robbing a house because you found the door unlocked. Raping people is a crime, being drunk at a party isnt you retardo

nah, you're just an idiot

Why do i come to this website, it's like those threads where pedos attempt to defend the people caught on Hanson v Pred

>Why do i come to this website?
A good question.

>rape is a boogeyman
>no evidence for it
>more victim shaming
>"no such thing as victim shaming tho"
>dont be drunk at a party, thats obviously more important than the actual criminal act of rape
Wew, what universe do you even live in? I absolutely bet you dont have a girlfriend. Nobody has appalling views of women like you do and maintains a stable relationship with them.

The "muh entrapment" memes are something else. Pedos getting BTFO is the most kino shit ever tho. And it always happens

>movie threads gets 10 replies before they fall off page 10
>Cred Forums threads gets 500+ replies

jesus this facebook tier comments are triggering me.

i'll repeat this for the last time for you to understand:

its literally statistically improbable for all 22 or whatever number theyre claiming now to not have gone to the hospital

not one.

not to check for stds,not to check for any damage.nothing.

didnt they claim he groped them anyway? pretty fucking convenient right after the video was leaked and it would be hard to disprove in the first place.

go ahead and keep believing every girl that gets raped is.this kinda gullible attitude will get you far in life with all the right people :^)

This, people shouldn't have to go around expecting the worst thing to happen to them then have people not involved say "well she should have made better decisions"

How about not raping people, cause it's super fucked up
What if you're drugged or hit over the head with a baseball bat in the middle of the day and dragged behind a dumpster (happened to my friend)? Should she have been more responsible and been a complete fucking shut in her whole life?

blame triggered redditors, they just can't help themselves

it's risks you take

you wanna get drunk at parties, you risk getting raped

you wanna serve your country, you risk getting shot at by ISIS

one is more noble than the other though

Hundreds if not thousands if not millions of women don't.

22 women not reporting rape isn't just probable, it's a daily event.

Its because Cred Forums are uppity validation whores that are near tears so close to November and they dont know if the script is gonna be "election was rigged" or "see wenwere right all along" in November. And everyone on their board agrees with each other, but that doesnt provide any virtue signalling so they come here

You think its redditors and not Cred Forums? Lol okay, sure. Its quite literally Cred Forums tonight.

>You are just consoling yourself.

No, user. You are consoling yourself. I have no static position that I hold to and must employ cognitive dissonance to defend. In fact my position is one that shifts and changes regularly as I take on new information, which I do constantly. I am not trying to claim that I am some arbiter that has raised himself above any notion of ego, I am deeply cognizant and aware of the finer hypocrisies of society (and the many ways I'm indicted therein, more than likely in this very post too) but the real truth here is that you are consoling yourself for your lack of interest and drive to understand. You can whit this down to some comfy modern utilitarian understanding of humanity but the fact is that there are very old practices that are still being carried out to this day at very high levels.

Learn about them or don't, I'm not going to spoonfeed you. My proselytizing days have come and gone. Write this off with some flippant sarcasm if you really need it to salve your ego that badly. It's all the same to me.

Yeah, but not impossible, look at Jimmy Saville the guy raped hundreds of people and almost all chose to sweep it under the rug (in addition to the British gov and the BBC) it happens and those who reported it got laughed at and horrendously ridiculed. What would you do in that situation?

see what i mean

Getting drunk isnt illegal. Raping someone drunk is. Really makes you think...

again if you had read my post like the good goy you are i said that it is bad that they raped her but it is also bad to get black out drunk at a party aswell.

not just because you can get assaulted but because you can assault someone or cause an accident yourself or could even choke on your own vomit

also as a female i would never go to party with more then 6+ dudes and me being the only girl,not because of rape but because its strange.

kek,well its their own stupidity plain and simple.

they have the option to report it yet they dont.land of the free is just that great.

Im not a triggered redditor for mentioning how Cred Forums is actually here you autist. Have you been in this thread? Its full of trumpfags

>Im not a triggered redditor
Uh huh

don't go into neighborhoods where they baseball bat bitches in broad day light

> I am not trying to claim that I am some arbiter that has raised himself
Ha.
You don't even realise it but yeah buddy, that's 100% what you've been doing.
>Learn about them or don't, I'm not going to spoonfeed you.
See this?
Daddy Wisdom won't spoonfeed me.
But he isn't doing it to feel like a special snowflake.

Fucking moron.

Fucking scared little moron who can't accept the truth.

Fucking Texas Sharpshooting /x/tard.

>so awoke

Politics were a mistake, like tipping.

>everyone is reddit
If you just got here from FB or 9gag, scroll up and read the thread.

1. I'm willing to bet you're not a girl.
2. Nobody goes about life like that because you could say the "you knew the risks" line for literally everything ever.
3. Have you ever been to a party (it honestly sounds like you have not) and said "I'm going HAM tonight"? What would happen if someone else (as in another person) made the decisions to assault you? Yeah, you're at the party and yes you're drinking but those aren't crimes and just because you're doing those things doesn't mean that you're responsible because someone decided to be an abhorrent human being.

The World Is Rudderless

did they actually have pyshcial proof said kids were assaulted? or did they just report there were rapes?

DNA evidence never lies.

Wut

Tell me more ******user******

you're the reason they don't report

well it was outside her dorm so.......As in that's where she lived.......

524 REPLIES!!!
(((tv))
((((film))))

>inb4 the fact you disagree only proves me right

>inb4 someone corrects you on how to properly use inb4

>inb4 I give a shit

>>Fucking moron.
>>Fucking scared little moron who can't accept the truth.

Typical stubborn idiot who chooses to rage instead of choosing to actually read more.

Keep hating those "morons", slick.

Proves you right on what? Im a different user and legit want to hear more about Egypt and the Rothchilds and the world government. Where do I go to get this redpilled?

i'm a girl i guess i'm just not sporting a double digit iq like you,pal

getting that drunk in public around people you barely know is fucking stupid,not because of muh rape but because it shows you lack self control and dont care about yourself or your sorroundings.

they literally teach you this in school,guess you were to busy yelling at the patriarchy to notice.

>My mind is open to new ideas
>Except ideas that challenge my illuminat comfort blanket
Give socky a hug. He'll make you feel safe too.

because i want dna evidence to prove things actually happened?

well sir you are the reason cold cases exist.

yes, there were some people who came forward and they were threatened every which way. Not to mention it was covered up to protect the image of the BBC and Saville.

There were physical injuries and the like that were reported by parents, kids, friends and they were promptly covered up. There is literally thousands of pages of documents detailing this.

Yeah man, DNA never lies, except when the most famous british presenter (Saville) and the cornerstone of a nation (BBC) have it out for you and will do everything in their power to cover it up. Not to mention this is the 50-90s, there's a reason that people convicted of crimes in the early 2000s are getting freed because of DNA testing, because it simply wasn't reliable until now

too*

Try Cred Forums or /x/, friend and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Before long, you'll know the flat earth and all its silicon tree stumps (mountains to the sheeple) are being controlled by outer space reptile demons since ancient Egypt. Stay open minded, except to anything that challenges your delusion and keep that tinfoil good and tight or their satellites will get you.

>I am incapable of thinking laterally or with any degree of intellectual discernment so I'm just going to write all this shit off as "lol illuminati crap" and be done with it

Rube.

What everyone is saying at you is that this does not excuse crime....so its not really a point. It really just looks like victim shaming on your part.

And don't forget to make sure that the demon beast SHILLARY be called to expose her breasts publicly so we can see the mark of the beast thereon.

Seriously, can you go into detail?

You didn't hug socky.
Socky sad :(

Well enjoy you're shut in life. But how about this, what if she DID know those people really well? Studies show that most assaults take place between people who know each other very well. What if she thought "Hey, i trust these people and will therefore let down some of my barriers that I would otherwise have up with people I don't know." Then is completely violated and has that image of trustworthy people shattered permanently?

This is how I know you're not a girl

It wasn't reliable until now, (now being the last 15 years). That's assuming they actually test it, which many times they don't
usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/16/untested-rape-kits-evidence-across-usa/29902199/

Hot bant, 9gag.

Don't be silly.
Sharing information is spoon feeding.
He hordes his "knowledge" to feel special and enlightened and powerful.

Besides, the second he tries to explain it will be exposed for the half baked conformation bias and Texas sharpshooter fallacy it really is.

well this case is different for many reasons

one,that trump is popular but he is not the only famous billionare unlike saville being a national treasure

also he has the money to sweep this under the rug but hillary has the money to place victims/witnesses aswell.

>implying you're worth better

There are no forests on the flat earth.
That will get you started.

That wasnt my point at all

My point was that you should not drink to the point of unconsciousness around people you don't know very well without a trusted handler.

>Trusted Handler
We Saudi Arabia now?

Okay...what does that mean exactly?

i really dont care.

stupid people need to be shamed just like rapist.

No, rape victims should not be shamed.

Google it.
The video you find is a primer.
Step one of your journey.

T B H famalamadingdong
You see not able to form complex thoughts. Sorry, bro.

It's very similar actually, may of these ladies didn't come forward because of thoughts of shame (remember so of these assaults happened in a time period where women were seen but not heard) AND (like Saville) he has the resources to completely #rekt people, even if they have an airtight case. Imagine going up against that as an average person, could you pay for the best lawyers and hire PIs to literally go through your trash to find dirty secrets and then stay sane?

if she hadnt had been raped and drove drunk home im sure youd be saying the same shit.

rapist shouldnt rape and teen girls shouldnt get black out drunk at parties with nothing but teen boys attending.

nice how simple things can be

Watch it.
Or stay asleep.

No, I want you to explain it here. Now.

It doesn't work that way.
The journey must begin within you.
Besides, autosage.

Being raped is not comparable to driving drunk. The car doesnt molest you and invade your personal body. Driving drunk is a crime, DRINKING is not a crime. You are getting desperate with these stupid comparisons.

And you're getting trolled.

Fuck, listen to yourself. A handler? How do people function in your world? You're insane.
And it might as well be your point, because statistically you're most likely to be attack by someone you know.

nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/campus/pages/know-attacker.aspx

Tell me what its about. What in the fuck is that about? Just explain it. You have an audience. So type something.

>I was only pretending to be retarded hee hee

Its about facts that need to be experienced to be understood. You will thank me for it when you see it.

we know..... IDK it's the principal of the thing

like i need to respond to these shitty people excusing horrible behavior.....even though they're trolls

Yes.
Yes he was.
Why?

Do something productive.

Like learning about the Egyptian Illuminati ;)