This movie beat titanic for number 1 at the box office, ending titanic's 15 week streak

>this movie beat titanic for number 1 at the box office, ending titanic's 15 week streak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYpoCzkHh0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comfy movie and hypest theme song too
youtube.com/watch?v=QYpoCzkHh0s
only surpassed by MORTAL KOMBAT intro theme

>When William Hurt heard this he went out and bought a car, Leblanc bought a hot dinner.

Was it even profitable? It only made $132 million on a $80 production budget.

an 80$ budget isnt that much senpai, thats like 131 million and change profit

$79 of it was spent on Oldman

Alas, something cold and lifeless sunk the Titanic all over again.

What are you saying? I'm asking when marketing is added and and House Nut is subtracted, is that a positive number or not?

Watching it now and it's not that bad of a movie. Its biggest crime is being an average science action-adventure movie.

Supposedly, it was profitable, but not enough so to warrant a sequel.

i was poking fun at you because you said 80 dollars not 80 million dollars. i honestly have no idea about anything when it comes to how movies make money

All the women in this movie were so fucking fuckable. God damn Penny and Mommy threesome, I jacked off to that image so much.

#roasted

Oh.

>Supposedly, it was profitable
Sauce?

Oh god, SGI marketing itself in the movie as being around in the far far future. SGI doesn't exist any more as it once was.

William Hurt looks like he has tits.

All thanks to this hot piece of ass

Alright, I was watching it on TV and it just ended, and I don't get why Will sent his dad back in time to right before the planet blew up or whatever, instead of back in time to before the launch of the Jupiter II (which was the plan anyways) which would have saved them all and prevented them from being lost in space (and was his plan anyways), but to be fair, I missed some of the dialogue so maybe there is an explanation to this (like maybe the time machine only had enough energy to send him back to right there, I dunno).

>Watching it now and it's not that bad of a movie.

Kys

mah nigga

Dont make me william hurt you