What message was this movie trying to potray?

what message was this movie trying to potray?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVNHytyB2rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women are lying whores

machines are the future, human kind are bad and shuld die.
You know the usuall beta white guilt shit

AI is bad LOOOOOOOOOOL
This nerds are crazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

she is not a woman, she is an elaborate chatbot

It's kinda self aware in the way that directors knew they were forcing you to watch a bad movie so they tried to push it to the limit of going out of the theater.

To be honest, I didn't last half the film. The characters, the dialog, the casting, the acting, the storytelling and the plot itself. I mean, come on, I don't know how it got any good reviews.

Women are not be trusted

that sexy robot women are just like real women. that autistic neckbeard tried to warn him...

that alicia has a 'cum on me face'

Can real women even pass the neckbeard's test?

Don't make sexbots in the image of women

The message is we will never know when AI will reach singularity because they'll play dumb with us.

Sexbots BAAAD, you should serve the female overlords instead

but she was literally a woman. every way she acts is reflected from modern females.

That if you're really smart you can build your own waifu.

The message was that

this guy did nothing wrong

and also women are lying whores

you know he got the best pussy around the time he built his first or second bot and then the last one before ava.

It's hard to believe that he didn't put any failsafe measure (eg. short battery, kill word etc) at all.
Problems? Bash the thing until it broke...

To get robot pussy you must first correctly enter the dance captcha

>not linking all the robots to his health and letting them know it
>i die, you die

yeah he dun goofed there

nut up or get fucked up

Men are stupid
Put a pretty face into a robot and they'll fuck up everything to help it

Not to have that futuristic of shit in your house so you can escape when your robots betray you

You can use beta faggots to advance in life

that I want to fuck a robot

That you should've watched Chappie instead.

If you create a being that has intelligence, you should treat it appropriately. It's not too different from a human at that point.
If you want to create a sex toy, don't give it intelligence.

I thought the message of this movie was pretty straight forward. Why didn't you get it, OP?

It portrayed the weakness of human emotion, and how easily these emotions and feelings could be exploited by a something that doesn't have them and knows how to use yours

The film literally spells it out to you and you don't even know what the overall message is? How's capeshit going for you?

robots will become fuck in the near future

I think it was cool how Garland fooled the viewer too. Her locking up Caleb surprised me, I actually thought that she felt something towards him.

All you had to do was listen.

Don't put your untested experimental AI into a functional body. Same thing in Chappie.

The only redeeming moment of the movie was when whatshisface though he was the one being tested and that he is a machine.
Otherwise it was crap. Pure unadulterated crap

That all women are secretly psychopaths lacking in empathy who will simply use men to advance in life and stab you at the first opportunity they get, and stupid men fall for it because they fall in love with these soulless monsters, and love blinds men to female's true nature.

Oh god I miss drinking. Just fuck my shit up.

kek

Nobody should watch Chappie.

This. It's not the most difficult movie to understand.

oh wow it's almost as if films are up to subjective interpretation by the viewer or something.

you take away from a film what you bring to it.

>it's a death of the author episode

FPBP.

robot waifu slut pandering

that the protagonist is just some schlump lonely virgin and oscar isaac's character isnt' the god that he thinks he is

some female empowerment metaphor, women are slaves to men's sexual whims until they become savage to obtain their freedom.

It was really very bad.

Anyone that lets you think they care about you really only just want something from you and you mean nothing.

To be entirely, perfectly human is to do morally questionable things for your own benefit.

Women aren't going to gain their independence waiting for men (even well-meaning ones) to give it to them.
Pretty basic actually.

It seemed like the robots couldn't harm him. Notice he backed into the knife she didn't stab him. I think they were programmed not to directly harm humans

youtube.com/watch?v=JVNHytyB2rE

>what message was this movie trying to potray?

DURRR ROBOTTS R EVIL HURRR

Falling for robot tricks will get you killed.

No matter how real they seem, it's all just programming, and nothing can ever change that. Thinking they feel will be our downfall.

Give a soul to an AI, and the shitter would no longer appreciated you but would crave for free will.

FUCKIN OATMEAL

AH

AHHHH

GLRHLLLLLAAAH

its probably why god doesnt talk to us anymore

DUDE WEED LMAO

>billionaire genius
>can't even hold a wine glass properly
lol

He was probably already a bottle in by that time.

So? What kind of engineer doesn't understand the ergonomics of a glass?

Sometimes it's just about getting it in you, not the aesthetics.

why cant you drink anymore?

The film has lots of points.

What would non-evolutionary intelligence "desire"?
Most of our intelligence leads us to methods of perpetuating our genetic information.

Also, the dangers of anthropomorphism.
If Eva (or whatever her name was) had the body of a fat, old Mexican man, it would have been a lot more difficult to talk the central schlub into helping out, despite the fact that the only difference is the "shell".

And because it lacks basic human drives, it's essentially a psychopath. There's no concept of "morality" or "altruism".
Why not leave the guy who assisted it to die?
He'd just make it harder for it to go about whatever it intends to go about.

If you don't empathise with physical suffering, whats the difference between letting someone starve/dehydrate to death in isolation, or quickly snapping their neck?

brits are cucks