Which actress would play Ciri of the Witcher game best ?

Which actress would play Ciri of the Witcher game best ?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476618446250.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this the bitch that keeps giving Geralt shit despite knowing full well he has amnesia?

my waifu of course

fuck off back to Cred Forums with this shitty overrated series

eh, the books are like that too

>triggered

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Someone post the one of Geralt btfoing the bitch that says "WOMAN CAN BE STRONG TOO JUST LIKE MEN"

no that was Triss

I've read three books and played the previous two games , there was none of this shit

Witcher 3 is just like this

not to mention cucks
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476618446250.webm

kek, CURRENT YEAR

Triss > Ciri > Keira > Philippa > Dandelion > The Pellar > Zoltan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yen

A young Tricia helfer obviously

no that was Yennefer

THE WITCHER IS BASED OFF A FUCKING BOOK SERIES FUCK

keira a fucking cute!

Eva Green.

Witcher is pure garbage.

Noone cares.

>there will never be a film adaptation of the Baldur's Gate 2 storyline

>Witcher is pure garbage.
Opinion completely discarded.

Nah, if anything she should play Yen or Philippa Eilhart

Barbara Pelvin

Rihanna

IT was utter fucking shit, mainly because Geralt is a complete boring fucking cunt, that wants absolute nothing more than muh witcher path

Idris Elba

kstew obviously

perfect yen coming through

Okay thats funny.

who is this faggot? anyone has the video with that piece of shit. i wanna be angry

That blonde girl from MAd men

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

Emma Watson

someone shoop john oliver's face on to all of these

That thread was great

This is the only right answer.

wtf I hate Geralt now

Ciri is love, Ciri is life

I once met Ciri in a Sydney nightclub...

>comparing an entire 100 hours+ game to fucking 5 screenshots that are about women being empowered.

Are you fucking retarded ? One of the core things of the trilogy is Geralt fucking multiple women, almost naked women on the street, and just sex in general.

"Oh this particular NPC says something about a women being powerful - FUCKING DROPPED"

What a fucking idiot. Go play games without any women in them you homo lord

He's a witcher...what the fuck else would he want? He grew up with that shit in mind. At least think from the character's point of view before you talk about it. I bet you think you are a Cred Forums intellectual as well, but you don't even know how a fictional character works.

Besides in the end he wanted to live happily on the vineyard. Which he did. Kys dipshit.

That's the whole point of his character though, everyone else is playing politics and he just wants to kill monsters and fuck bitches.

What does any of this have to do with video games?

>tfw no ciri gf

Can i choose to neither end up with Yennifer or Triss in the game ? I only want my Shani

there's a third option yes

>Why is she so perfect ?

fuck off you cyripto sjw.
we all now the witcher is redpill.

what did he mean by this?

>nobody has posted this gem.

Sjws on Suicide Watch

that guy is triggered as fuck

based as fuck

This is almost too perfect

Kiernan Shipka?

Yes. Rejecting both Triss and Yen is an option.

> I only want my Shani

That, unfortunately, is not an option.

The Witcher series is fucking shit. Call me when they make a Bloodborne movie.

nice

[this kills the CDPR shill]

There probably were a handful of non-whites around, that hardly necessitates shoehorning them into his game though (I have no idea what game it is). You're probably talking like 0.01% of the population or something.

>(I have no idea what game it is)

You're literally in a thread about it.

i agree with what you're saying but that attached image is downright retarded, because awards in gaming these days mean fuckall aside from being something deluded fanshits like yourself have to parade around like you won something for liking a game

what a fucking astronomical twat you must be

>inb4 assmad witcher fan replies with blogpost defending something he had no hand in from a stranger who didn't say anything bad about the game, but can't see that because he's too autistic to tell he was the thing being mocked

I don't think anyone with functioning braincells would argue video game awards mean fuck all.
DA:I got GOTY, for fucks sake.

Gal Gadot

No he's not. The twitter-caps are from the makers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, the studio name put me off. The Witcher isn't even set in Bavaria though, it's like a different dimension

>Bavaria

Bohemia*

>spams image in Cred Forums
>tells others to go back to Cred Forums

play the first game

/thread

Bunch of faggot nerds were trying to paint him racist for wanting to set a game in a historical era of his homeland. Twitter is a bit of a trip sometimes.

Triss is Akerman

He want's to be a boring cunt, thats why the entire game is fucking boring, he could be a lord, baron, a fucking warlord, he could be so much more, he is literally fucking Goku plowing fields because muh honest work. Thats why the series will always pale in comparison to ME/DA:O where you actually fucking become someone and something

This is why you're not a casting director.

You can fuck them both and end up with neither.

Fucking based

She's older and doesn't look like that anymore. Got all frumpy.

like half of those characters were either based on these actors or are directly voiced by them

you're a fucking idiot

well, then we agree that poster is lacking in the functioning braincell department

Witcher 3 would just make a bad movie. Its pretty baddly written.

best parts about the game were walking in nature and taking screenshots

Leslie Jones

These don't make any sense at all, most of the sexes aren't even matching up.

>based on
Sapkowski must have great foresight to base those characters created in the 80s on actors from the 2000s

It was decided with dubs.