Is Spartacus the only show where the black guy is cucked by the white guy?

Is Spartacus the only show where the black guy is cucked by the white guy?

Z For Zachariah is a movie where this situation occurs. It makes it even better because the white girl in question is Margot Robbie, who previously was in a BBC-positive movie.

Happens in every slavekino, but you won't watch slavekino because it makes you feel guilty

lol

>feeling guilty for something you never owned or benefited from
topcuck

1% of southerners owned slaves, the blacks are idiots and blame all of whites instead of the elites. I feel no guilt for the actions of the south.

you felt motivated to reply, qed

Motivated to speak unsaid truths AND CORRECT THE RECORD.

The black guy is even an evil person in that too

>1% of southerners owned slaves

That's not true, you're a retard.

He said that because you inbred Cred Forums cunts are the ones always talking about how slave movies are white guilt. He never said actual humans feel guilty over them. Kill yourself or back to your containment shithole, mouth breather.

She liked it, too.

Fuck off, nigger

(You)

Is that an image for ants?

Happens in TV shows all the time.

Spawn

Is Spartacus ultimate cockkino?

People who didn't own slaves themselves could still support slavery so mentioning this is pointless.

did you ever think on that, if there weren't slavery, you never ever would be live in the most powerful country of the world, but in an afrikan shithole?

Slaves were starting to get replaced by innovation, it was a mistake not shipping them off or ending all of them.

Slavery has existed everywhere, these are simply the freshest wounds and recent technology is helping those wounds reopen.

Melitta is best girl

Since it's obviously a show made for gay men I don't care.

HIS COCK RAGES ON

>freshest wounds
You do realise that slavery is still extremely common in Africa and the Middle East right? Not to mention many countries like Russia didn't fully abolish slavery until decades after America did.

words fall from your mouth like shit from ass

>made for gay men
>naked women every ten minutes
>a woman fucked every episode

>half naked men wrestling each other and talking about cock
>hurr durr gay

Got some unresolved issues there m8?

I'd ask the gods to spread your cheeks and ram cock in fucking ass but I'm afraid you'd simply enjoy it

oh god those grolius times when spartacus. i always bought 2 bottles of cheap wine to watch this with

This guy was the best characther

>what is Othello

Everyone was forced by the state to support slavery.