Kill Asian men, fuck their women and live off welfare in their own country!

Kill Asian men, fuck their women and live off welfare in their own country!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNb_sMwnim8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still mad that it was Tom Cruise instead of Stev-O Seagal

>[laughs]

If someone would came up with that movie nowadays would it be a hit?

Seriously, he was a captured enemy who had killed their own men. Why did they treat him like royalty and give him basically a 5 star hotel treatment?

Mhm, reminds me of some European country...

I agree. I mean i dont care if Cruise is gay or not, but seriously they expect me to believe that this 4'5 little man who has never been into Japan, who has never held a Katana, who doesnt even speak Japan is supposed to be the "last samurai".

Well its just a typical case of Hollywood and liberal politics

It was the year 2016. user still couldn't get the concept of honour

because he's a white male, duh

haven't you checked your privileges yet

i really didnt understand this movie...

out of all the movies ive seen in my life...

i think this one made me question wtf was this movie about??

HE WAS A FUCKING WHITE MALE, HE WAS A WHITE MAN!

because he was a tiger or whatever

Japs are obsessed with Americans

Last Samurai is sick and disgusting

Asians should wake up that hollywood is not their friend and needs a checkdown constantly for their white fantasy bullshit

Woman detected.

Because of what a shitty, contrived story it was.
ohwait it's a rhetorical question

Ironically, it was a big hit in Japan.
Apparently Japs are turbocucks.

WE

Eh? He was depressed over something that happened in the Civil War but found meaning to his life in the end thanks to those Samurai.

He didn't save those Japs, they saved him.

because he's white. every asians want some of that precious white genes

wow dis is really nise

I mean I have seen some nise pictures before in my life but this is really nise.

He's a dwarf and the Japs are handicapped by their fucked-up squinty little eyes. Of course they mistook him for one of them.

>TOM CRUISE
>NEVER BEEN TO JAPAN
t. someone who isnt a Tom Cruise fan

Non meme answer:
He, unlike the men in his unit, stood his ground and fought to the bitter end against sure defeat. He even picked random objects to fight with once his weapon failed him. The samurai sees he had honour and unflinching bravery in combat, something they think modern day Japan lacks. They see in this foreigner something their own people are sorely missing. They kept him because he was a fascinating specimen and they trained him because he, unlike other modern Japanese, had what it takes to be a true samurai.
The tragedy was that true samurai get gunned down in a world where they no longer matter. And they're too stubborn to realize this.

Also, the plural of samurai is still samurai. So "the Last Samurai" is not just Tom Cruise, but the whole samurai village. Steven Seagal should know this if he's not a weeb idiot.

WE

nah

no way

Blacks invented anime, but the white mayne and the chinese mayne tryna keep us down!

youtube.com/watch?v=yNb_sMwnim8

>Suspecting the black color of his skin to be black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin

based nobunaga

> pic drawn by a weeaboo

remember when black people invented the samurai then japs stole the idea?