Imagine if your grandfather knew you enjoyed a movie about an American who betrays his own kind just so he can fight...

Imagine if your grandfather knew you enjoyed a movie about an American who betrays his own kind just so he can fight alongside the same godless yellow savages your gramps fought and bled so hard to protect Western civilization from.

He's not rolling in his grave at your weeb fantasies, he's spinning.

Literally spinning.

I'd imagine that he can separate events in movies from real life.

like a normal person.

my grandpa was allied with the japs tho

*unzips masamune*
*OP stands, stunned*
*gently tap the hilt*
>heh, nothin personnel
*OPs top half slides off*

My grandfather was Japanese. My other grandfather was an Italian-Portuguese from Brazil who left my grandmother and only came back to her for food and a place to sleep.

spinning is a good trick

Based on a true story you dip.

Both of my grandfathers killed japs in the pacific.
Neither of them seemed to hate them and I honestly don't think they'd have been mad if I brought home a Jap girl and told them I was going to marry her as long as she was a good person.
But man did they lose their shit when I had a black gf my junior year of high school.

Go somewhere else with that shit.

god damn that dude is handsome.

fuck, why didnt i get good genes?

>Based on a true story

The original guy wasn't even American, enjoy your (You).

Why? A shit thread is the perfect place for a shit post.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

So Hollywood went out of its way to make it about an American traitor?

That's horrible.

That sucks. A good black chick can be both fiercely loyal and amazing in the sack. Also curves.

Not to mention looking good well into their 60s.

He didn't work and would abandon her often to travel all over the state then come back for food and a place to sleep then leave a day later.

this

Europeans are honorary Yamoto. Among them intelligence and spirit abounds. Their ways are strange yet noble. Their fighting courage is most notable. I hope to one day see their great city of London and California, and become one bedmate with their golden hair maidens if willing. Please cease to slander my brothers across the great Pacific as your discord bears no fruit. Thank you.

Did you even watch the movie you dumb cuck? They weren't fighting to protect western civilization. They were in Japan with mostly Japanese soldiers and the few whites who were there were just there to make money off trade and selling arms. On foreign soil fighting eith foreign soldiers and this dumb motherfucker thinks its white vs white because of cruise and that one other white officer on the other side.

I guess camera time really does influence perspective of some dumb niggers, even if there are 5 whites and 5000 japs.

Not exactly. The events in the movie are based on the the Bonshin war and the Satsuma rebellion. The only character in the whole movie that was a real person was Emperor Meiji. Watanabe's character was loosely based on Saigo Takamori.

Everyone else in that movie was entirely fictitious.

>They weren't fighting to protect western civilization.

I think OP's referring to WW2.

Was your grandmother a fucking retard?

>who betrays his own kind
He's Japanese?

WW2 wasn't about protecting western civilisation either

OP's pic is from The Last Samurai. Besides how would his post make sense about ww2?

>Literally spinning.
Of course he would. It's a shitty movie and my grandfather wouldn't care for me having such awful taste, regardless of what he died for.

She was really Catholic.

He fought for the samurai class, which was not Japan's WW2 government.

It doesn't matter because we nuked those stupid japs so hard they started drawing weeb cartoons that I pirate and enjoy everyday.

Plus I've never even seen that movie.

Back in the day, marriage actually meant something.

Even if it meant feeding and housing some random vagrant that you fell in love with at the age of 18 and married.

>Besides how would his post make sense about ww2?

Because OP's talking about favoring a movie about a race traitor for Japan, thus besmirching the memory of your grandfathers who fought japs in WW2. Because your grandfathers certainly weren't fighting japs in the 1870s.

>WW2 wasn't about protecting western civilisation either

You think the dumbshits who enlisted knew that?

My grandmother didn't fall in love with him. She actually hated him. She married him because he was another Italian Catholic and her family wanted keep things Italian and Catholic.

Quality black girls are rare as fuck, I've personally only met like two that were wife material, and between them only one was actually attractive (although kind of loopy)

Overall, there's a reason why black dudes are jumping ship.

Well whatever the case, marriage used to mean something, unlike today where we have faggots getting married and divorce rates through the roof.

>Well whatever the case, marriage used to mean something

To wealthy people, aristocrats and royalty. Marriage was just politics. To the general public it was just traditionalist garbage that they thought they were supposed to do when the time came. Divorce rates and the such are higher because society is wising up to the fact that the concept of marriage is bullshit and pointless.

>Western "civilization"

Yeah society is wising up to degeneracy, you nailed it lad.

>Not to mention looking good well into their 60s.

The problem is they don't even look good in their 20s.

Yeah man, divorce is great. Destroying your family rocks, the grass is always greener on the other side bro.

This. My grandfather was a hard core fascismo

The Last Samurai is retarded and shit for other reasons.

My grandpa is also alive and doesn't give a fuck about anything.

>who betrays his own kind

Wrong, he was a private contractor for the Japanese Imperial Government.

>Americans think they were protecting "Western civilisation" in WW2

LMAO

I didn't speak to him for a decade before he died, so I imagine I wouldn't give a shit what he thinks. I'll likely shed more tears for Tom Cruise at his funeral than I did for my grandfather that abandoned his family.

>babby is still mad that mommy and daddy didn't love him more then they hate each other.

Get over it already.

>tfw not american

feels good man

My parents have been together for like 30 years. They pretty much did the opposite. They put aside their differences because they were responsible enough to not bring kids into the world, get caught up in the moment and run off seeking immediate pleasure as soon as life got bumpy.

Shame about what's happening to most women nowadays begging for divorces. Boohoo life is too tough.

Technically he was fighting the Japs as well. Tom Cruise betrayed "America" but "America" was helping out the Japanese government that would eventually attack them. Tom was helping out a rebellion against that government. Though I'm pretty sure my Grandpa was in Euro theater.

My grandpa was drafted in '42 and served at tarawa, marshalls and invasion of saipan on the ground, attached to marines as an army engineer building airstrips including one that hiroshima bomber departedfrom.In 1996, he got genuinely mad at daughter in law for buying toyota and he was a very patient man. So i refuse to use chopsticks like weeb husband who worships toyota production system. I feel ya.

Are you literally retarded? The samurai were assholes that went extinct in real life because they were straight up obsolete and incompatible with modern life.

Hell they were dead weight even since the close of the Sengoku period when various warlords had to make up bullshit bureaucratic positions to keep those lazy meritocracy hating welfare queens employed to justify paying their lazy asses.

Any attempt to preserve their way of life via revolt was a hopeless endeavor that was doomed to fail. Plus, by that time they were mostly cosplaying as competent warriors from centuries ago.

The Satsuma Rebellion might as well have been the NEET Rebellion.

Also their warrior code is the worst possible thing that could have been preserved into the 20th century.

If this movie were honest, it would've ended with a title card reading "60 Years Later" and showing the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

He also killed a shit load of Indians so it evens out.

>Germany lost

LMAO

this desu

wtf why didn't he just stay down?

My grandfather was caught and a prisoner of war by the dirty Americans in Africa.

Japan was one of his allies

Your grandfather was a total loser.

Because his name is Tom Cruise'in for a bruisin'
Not Tom 'Snoozin n losin'

Not literally.

Also, weren't the Americans in the film mercenaries hired to modernize the Japanese empire's forces? How was helping the savages a bad thing?

womens can't understand

Because he went native you queef, did you even watch the movie?

He joined the same crazies whose Bullshito philosophy would someday lead to millions of American POWs getting beheaded.

There was no betrayal. He fought in american civil war against fellow whites for cause and then became mercenary for money in foreign lands. He joined failed cause with fellow men but not for money this time. There is simply no one he betrayed expect becoming hired gun originally.

>He's not rolling in his grave at your weeb fantasies, he's spinning.
>Literally spinning.

That's a good trick.

That falls apart when you realize all those Jap war brides that US servicemen brought over and polluting the gene pool. It's okay to fuck Orientals but never marry and breed with one. Otherwise you unleash mongrels onto America.

My grandfather was a piece of shit so who cares.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

yes, we know what you would "imagine," but reality is he would flip out and tell you about who your real father is.

It's based on an Englishman who is probably the only reason Japan isn't Catholic right now.

6 hours later and that's it? Pathetic