43 years old

>43 years old

Why do Asian women have supergenes, while White women age like fucking milk?

Better plastic surgeons

>superior diets
>culture is the opposite where being tan (sitting in the sun for years) is still considered for field hands, and upper class people are pale as can be
Obviously genetics too, but these two things don't help your skin.

try not posting the most airbrushed image of the century

also its because they don't tan. That's literally it.

thats why south east asians age like milk too - too much sun.

Have you even seen a 40 years old asian in real life? they look nothing like that

that's some supermodel or movie star full of surgeries too look more western, real asians don't look like that

CHING PING LING BING -_-

>Bing Bing

Plastic
Also better skin cares routines to the point of autism

white women peak at 15 years old

Stop making these pedobait threads.

because Asian women don't have trains run on them in college

>less tanning
>less cigarettes
>less drinking

Asian women have this thing where they look more or less the same up until forty, where they hit a thermocline of sorts and by fifty they wind up looking like Mao, Kim Jong Un, and Hillary Clinton.

Menopause

>38 years old

have you taken the yellow pill yet?

Bill pls go

this
how can skinny asian bitches even compete?

They don't. You just aren't familiar with their aging process

Besides that, their photography and cinematography are dated. They always present their girls in soft light, from a distance, in peaceful smile etc so you cannot see the signs of aging. And that's before the post production begin.

Asians definitely looks better longer. I know 3 exceptionally hot asian girls in their early thirties that look better than literally every other girl I know age 22 and up. I'd rather have a super hot asian for 20 years than a hot white woman for 8 years. Either way by the time 45 hits it's a trainwreck, but hot white girls in their 30s are few and far between, hot asians are practically a guarantee.

>less cigarettes
>less drinking
I guess my ex was just an exception.

Asians do smoke a lot, though.