Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks...

Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-bouncing-back-polls-second-survey-shows-gop-nominee-leading-clinton-1586472?google_editors_picks=true
youtube.com/watch?v=enLIDVlYcNo
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
europe.newsweek.com/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373?rm=eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>guaranteed 300+ replies

Why are Trump supporters triggered so easily? Why is Trump himself so easily offended? For self-proclaimed manly men you have very thin skin.

all those thin-skinned trump supporters assaulting sanders and clinton supporters...

>Why is Trump himself so easily offended?
big ego = fragile ego

It's a bit like those with strong religious beliefs, who throw a fit if they are ever questioned.

Like... if you're so great, why get nervous when someone thinks you're not?

When was the last time Obama or Clinton went on twitter to post about how mad they are with a joke some comedians made about them

Trump literally has the temper of a 3 year old

"spoken like a true cuck"

>trump shill canned response 4

Because we can't bear the thought of a Hillary Clinton presidency, but I kind of hope for it because everyone that votes for her is going to suffer under her policies, and I want them to suffer.

Pepe has turned into a dead forced meme since Trump supporters blew their load with it too early in the campaign

>entire american media collectively shits on you, spreads misinformation, likens you to Hitler, and attempts to ruin your reputation because 10 years ago you called some slut a slut
>DUDE WHY IS HE SO UPSET DURRRRR

Maybe because the media is 100% full on shill antitrump and cant get a minute without them shilling

Fuck cant even watch a movie or cideo game without diversity shilling never. Ind trump

Theres no art anymore just propaganda

It might be something to do with them enjoying discussion or that they don't have cutesy breezy family watched comedy shows blatantly trying to affect the elections less than a month away from the election.

> being literally this far up someone's ass
I can't wait till the election to see pol in full meltdown mode

Now that Trump is done all that's left is to enjoy the endless Cred Forumstard tears. The asshurt will be legendary on election day

Thank you for Correcting my record

>That series of posts by an """RNC insider""" saying Trump was going to win California
>CALIFORNIA
>They ate that shit up

it's going to be fucking hilarious.

Now that Hillary is done all that's left is to enjoy the endless CTR tears. The asshurt will be legendary on election day

Why are Hillary supporters triggered so easily? Why is Hillary herself so easily offended? For self-proclaimed tolerant men you have very thin skin.

>saying Trump was going to win California
>>CALIFORNIA

Keep digging through those e-mails drumplets

All he needed to do was to act like a a decent human being. It was as easy as that... be friendly, be likable, stop the namecalling and the childish insults. And he didn't even manage to do that. Why would he or anyone else be surprised that noone seems to like him?

>Time to retire the boring and unfunny show

Welcome to the late 90s friend.

Trump isn't wrong SNL is total shit, no one watches it, and they stepped into full shill mode recently.

>All he needed to do was to act like a a decent human being. It was as easy as that... be friendly, be likable, stop the namecalling and the childish insults

Mitt Romeny tried that and look at how that turned out- pegged as a dog abuser who killed grannies with cancer

ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-bouncing-back-polls-second-survey-shows-gop-nominee-leading-clinton-1586472?google_editors_picks=true

>but nobody likes him!

keep trying ctr

>Clinton private conversations leak
>Show she's empathetic, cautious and constantly self-critical and trying to learn
>Trump conversations leak
>Show he assaults women and hates minorities

definitely gives one cause for thought

thank you for correcting the record. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

>any pro-Hillary post appears
>hurr, deposit in your account le CTR shill cuck cuck

It's like you aren't even trying anymore

His impression is pretty awful, and the whole thing was nothing but "Trump is so dumb and Hillary is so wise lol"

Not even a Trump supporter but it was cringe-worthy propaganda

You'd have to be pretty damn ignorant to be pro Hillary, so people assume you're paid.

Enjoy another Cold War with Russia and 5 million muslim sandnigger immigrants.

>Obama jokes
>Clinton jokes

You'd have a stronger argument if either existed.

>Time to retire the boring and unfunny show.
He's not wrong

there's literally no chance trumps win
get over it Cred Forums

I hate Hillary more than anything and have been a Trump supporter since day one of his campaign. I do lean slightly to the left according to that online political test that is always spammed on Cred Forums.

That said Baldwin's Trump is hilarious. And I thought last week's episode was great, despite them just shitting on Trump and his campaign.

>still watching SNL

c'mon

>Oh pls let Kim Jong Hill rule over us so I can laugh at Cred Forums

sp will the thousands that criticized your meme candidate after the elections be all CTR shills?

stop stealing memes ok

>Why are X supporters triggered so easily?
Because the people who speak up are the ones who are offended. Oh boy the age of outrage

we're taking pepe back

>is going to suffer under her policies, and I want them to suffer.

The only people suffering under Obama's policies are undereducated/uneducated white men who work outdated jobs and are anti-intellectual.

Everyone else is doing fine. The economy is fine, low unemployment, etc.

Hillary is going to continue what Obama has done as president.

Surely you aren't suggesting the people who are doing well, now, will suddenly start doing poorly when someone else continues the same policies hmm?

>Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks.
Trump confirmed for good taste master race

>Maybe because the media is 100% full on shill antitrump and cant get a minute without them shilling

When someone is against science and facts, its hard to NOT be against them.

>The only people suffering under Obama's policies are undereducated/uneducated white men who work outdated jobs and are anti-intellectual.

this is why so many are for trump. just outright racism and hatred of whites from the left

Romney lost because he, while a decent human being and a respectable politician, came off as stiff and wanted to continue Reaganesque policies that many americans don't want anything to do with.

>only white men suffer, but that's okay

>s-stop stealing our memes
Pepe belongs to us

Nobody said ALL white men.

Just uneducated (no college), undereducated (didn't finish high school), blue collar (work out of date jobs that will be replaced by outsourcing or automation) white men.

A grand majority of educated, modern job having white men didn't support trump on the issues, let alone after he came out as a rapist

Plus

Trump supporters don't care when black people suffer, or women, or minorities, or the LGBT community, or non Christians, yet they expect tears and hugs when they are in trouble?

>posting hate symbols

Have I somehow been shunted into a parallel universe where the last three decades or thereabouts haven't been spent making jokes about Bill Clinton?

cringe

Those facts are stunning and brave.

>making jokes about Bill Clinton?
never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=enLIDVlYcNo

>using a literal memegenerator image
Damn, are you a time-travelling teen from 2012?

>this tv show criticized me so it needs to be canceled

yeah that totally doesn't sound like a dictatorship...

y'know i really do wish Trump didn't do all this shit

makes it really hard to support him and i just want this shit to be over now

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK THE TIME

>The only people suffering under Obama's policies are undereducated/uneducated white men who work outdated jobs and are anti-intellectual.

what about african americans who refuse to work and instead live off benefits produced from MY tax dollars?

>work outdated jobs
citation needed

>anti-intellectual
AKA not taking a liberal arts degree

fuck off lad

you mean like literally every other presidential candidate ever? This always happens to both sides, the other side shits all over and tries to paint them as a horrible awful person.

Trump just can't handle the bantz

c r i n g e

please be careful while posting this
they are banning people for it because they think its the one pedofag who started it first using vpns

I feel like it'd be much easier for the media not to shit on him if he'd just shut the fuck up. He does it to himself by spazzing out over every single thing that's said about him, ever.

But it's Donald Trump, so.

>libcucks lying about shit that never happened
Why are you so afraid of Cred Forums?

it would be fine if they went after shillary with teh same gusto, but we literally live in an orwellian media state

fox news shits on hillary 24/7 what are you talking about

>Trump supporters don't care when black people suffer, or women, or minorities, or the LGBT community, or non Christians, yet they expect tears and hugs when they are in trouble?
Where did you get this idea, Occupy Democrats?

>all these libcucks playing the right can't handle bants card

but he's not wrong? SNL is genuinely unfunny especially their take on the election

Majority of people living off of your tax dollar are white females

>fox news talks about hillary's scandals in ratio to trump's

WWAAAA THEY AREN'T COVERING HILLARY FAIRLY

please kill yourself

Obama jokes don't happen as much because...they're just fucking hard to write. It's difficult to come up with anything on the guy.

Both Clintons on the other hand have been joked about for decades what fucking rock have you been living under
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Not him but I think a lot of that came from Trump himself my familia

dude can't hand;e political satire what does he expect if he became president? that comedians would just stop making fun of him?

>casual reminder that rosie o'donnell donated a million dollars after 9/11, meanwhile the don donated ZERO.

provide examples to support your claims famigliano

I beg to differ
i care about the plight of ALL american citizens so i'm voting trump

>that map
Every fucking time

SNL os shit and so is this election. Trump and Hillary are both cunts and neither should be president.

I am writing in Sanders or Vermin Supreme. No joke. I am ready for the election to be over so we can hear four or eight years of "[president] is ruining America!!!"

Americans are so fucking stupid they don't deserve anything good, honestly.

where did I complain Fox wasn't being fair?
I wouldn't expect the conservative news outlet to side with Hillary. And I don't know why you are surprised that liberal outlets aren't siding with Trump.

Fox has the biggest ratings of the large news outlets, and they have been very pro Trump. You are saying that no media outlet is attacking Hillary when literally the biggest one is constantly.

>being CTR commissioned this year so too new to realise that romney fags were the equivalent of CTR

this image doesnt help your case

both candidates are shit but its basically 100% poison vs 50/50 poison. I just can't fathom why would anyone vote for Hillary though

Donald Trump becoming President won't make you any less of a socially alienated permavirgin loser. His entire campaign might have been built on telling you you're inherently special and all your problems are the result of some secret plot by sjw joo black muslim mexicans to keep you down, but the truth is simple. Donald Trump has become your psychological crutch, you're just white trash and will always fail.

Revisionism never helped anyone, user.

>Time to retire the boring and unfunny show.
That time was 15 years ago.

nice projection

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

>sued for not renting to blacks, never admitted that he _didn't_ do it
>#repealthe19th (Not from Trump himself but still)
>Ban on Muslims
>They're the rapists
>2016, still caring about Rosie O'Donnell
>just grab em by the pussy
>Make America great again

Like most current Cred Forums posters, he wasn't here in 2012 so he doesn't know any better

>I have nothing to say

It's 100% shit versus 100% shit. Never gave in to voting for "the lesser of two evils" and I sure as fuck won't start now. Like I said, I will be doing a write in. Hopefully other American brains aren't so steeped in left/right retard dichotomy and will instead attempt to help the nation and its people.

fox covers trump negatively just as much as they do hillary

most other news corps don't do this, to insinuate that fox is biased against hillary simply because they actually cover wikileaks and host actually good pro trump surrogates to argue against hillary ones, reeks of CTR

why do you want an echo chamber

nerd virgin

So Cred Forums is pro-Hillary? Damn.

Also, rest of us world do not care about your elections. Go to your containment board :)

Unemplyed NEETS voting for Hillary for gurl attention and because they think they are getting free shit?

>he didn't post a screen of the tweet because his thread would get deleted

reporting anyways

You seem upset.

why is it that Cred Forums-cross threads are always started by anti trump OPs?

Fuck off, im voting trump suck my cock

What a fucking baby.

It wasn't a 'hit piece'. SNL has made fun of the candidates since the 1980s.

You Trump faggots can't take a joke. You think you can, but none of you are funny.

>Bill

You know I meant Hillary. No one in mainstream media is taking shots at her.

>he thinks the cold war was bad for america
no wonder you're voting for trump

BASED

This is why he has my vote.

Well it is true that there's only about one good skit per episode. And they literally suggested Hillary was doing the OPPOSITE of what she is actually doing. But the show has always been like this.

>sued for not renting to blacks, never admitted that he _didn't_ do it
Didn't rent to wellfarecucks, not his fault they happen to be black.
>#repealthe19th (Not from Trump himself but still)
Don't conflate what some faggot spouts on the internet with his political opinions.
>Ban on Muslims
His position on this has already softened, as was expected. Take a look at Rand Paul's SECURE Act, I'm sure it will end up something like that. Basically, there happen to be a lot of places that produce anti-Western terrorists, and a lot of those places are predominantly islamic. Careful assessment of people coming into the country from those places increases the safety of all citizens, including American muslims.
>They're the rapists.
Trump said either 'they're rapists' or 'their rapists' (that Mexico is bringing). I can't decide which interpretation you choose, although there are two points I'd like to make. First, a general rule of thumb for any fair and civil discussion is to pick the most favorable interpretation of an opponent's statement and attack that, so as to avoid strawmanning. Secondly, when 80% of women travelling from South- and Central-America to the United States get raped along the way, there definitely is a problem that needs to be addressed. Don't let your distaste for Trump's words get in the way of solving a real issue.
>2016, still caring about Rosie O'Donnell
Nobody cares about Rosie O'Donnell except Rosie herself and Megyn Kelly.
>just grab em by the pussy
Not in very good taste, but also not an admission of being a sexual predator. I understand that you'd want to fault him for this though, considering the fact that if it was indeed locker room banter, he was talking about your mom.
>Make America great again
What's wrong with this? Trump has repeatedly stated that he wants to make life in the US better for everybody.

She was always included in the Bill Clinton jokes by default. And her pantsuits have been made fun of for so long that you can't even disparage them anymore. Neither of them bitched and called for shows to be cancelled.

The reason why there's so many more jokes about Trump than Clinton RIGHT NOW is because Trump invites jokes. Why go through the trouble of structuring a Hillary joke when the other guy is literally orange with weird hair? Comedians go for what's easy, and everything about Trump makes an easy joke, from his clothing to his way of talking.

>>Clinton private conversations leak
>>Show she's empathetic, cautious and constantly self-critical and trying to learn

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

I love how this post goes from full on attack to full on apologetic. Like you had to actually sit and come up with excuses for every point.

>not an argument

You think you looked into my mind, but it was only your cognitive dissonance.

what a crybaby

snl is turning into a Hillary commercial. They don't even mock her, rather make her look like some superwoman/slayyyygurrrrl/ voice of reason.
I could give a fuck if they make fun of trump, i get it but they praise hillary. And how they mock Trump is just lazy and very poor. Why is Baldwin doing it now? He does it so poorly, i think intentional of just making him look bad. Fuck liberals.

How can't people see past Trump's hollow rhetoric? He doesn't address any issues with substance, and instead creates issues surrounding Clinton's viability. We all know she's a piece of shit, for the most part, but she's at least a competent politician. "Hasn't done anything for 30 years," is Trump's way of dismissing that, but all it does is show how delusional he is when it comes to senate practice and how politics function. He will be a politician if he wins, one of the most powerful in the world, but he has no idea how to practice as one. When asked which people he will surround himself with, he says "The best ones. Great people. Very smart people." That's not an answer. Everything to Trump is "a disaster" ("You know it, I know it, everybody knows it") and yet more often than not that facet of society is functioning perfectly fine -- unemployment is down, economy is growing, US has slowly removed itself from global conflicts and is treading easy around newly emerging ones. People seem to look up him because he's wealthy, and yet he seemingly represents the dirt-poor borderline retarded South demographic, as if he's a hero they can aspire to as a proof of concept for capitalism. The reality is he was handed his money and has lost a great deal of it over and over. I genuinely don't understand why anyone would vote for Trump, and neither does the rest of the world. It is purely an American's-disconnected-from-global-politics vote.

Because hardcore trump fans are like a cult, and insulting their God is blasphemy. Can't wait until this is over and they all crawl back under their rocks for a few years

The shitstorm will be funny though when he loses

>Alec Baldwin's impersonation is bad
Holy fuck that is objectively wrong. He does an incredible job.

They also go to lengths to ensure Hillary is depicted as a soulless robot who doesn't know how to function as an empathetic human being, it's just they they always arrive back at the idea that Trump is so retarded that he is giving her the election regardless.

they just trigger easily. it's a personality trait, and also happens to be a poor trait for a leader

"I'm made of steel" referring to she is used to having her husband's side bitch in the same room. This is a great quality to have, according to last nights show and gains applause.

Why is he a crybaby. That statement is 100 percent true.

Hillary hasn't really done anything bad to warrant hate though. What makes her different from when she ran in 2008? I was 18 and I can't recall anything negative then. Frankly, only youngfags hate hate her to such a degree cause suddenly, they realized politicians aren't genies that will suck your balls. Trump hate is deserved, if you talk shit expect peoplw to reciprocate. This anti-Clinton shit is similar to anti-Gore hate when he ran, it was unproportinate to whatever shit he did to piss off people.

All the adults I know (over 24-25) don't mind her and only people younger than me went Sanders/anti-Hilary. Why do you hate her so much? Where you even sentient during the Clinton 90s?

I'm a shill for hill and I need some corrupt cunt in my life. Donald Drumpf is a gay orange man and hes very mean!!! That's why I'm voting for corrupt pussy president. So that all the muslims and niggers can shoot me in the head and rape my wife. Because I'm a huge self loathing cuck and my bull's woman told me that I need to vote for Hillary so he can keep receiving reparations after Hillary starts the war with Russia. Btw fuck Drumpf!!!

No question he's preparing for a loss. He's been tweeting tweets like this all day.

That's what it sounds like to me too. He knows it won't end well for him. I wonder what his endgame is

You realize that by satirizing CTR's like this it posits Trump supporters as racist xenophobes consumed by cuckold fetishes, right?

You realize that Hillary supporters are actually cuckold fetishists right? And that there's nothing wrong with being racist/xenophobic because Muslims and Blacks are prone to violence and terrorism.

>You realize that Hillary supporters are actually cuckold fetishists right?
seems more like you're the one obsessed with cuckolding.

>Hillary hasn't really done anything bad to warrant hate though

this is how i know you weren't alive and functioning consciously before 1995, and thought you may be an adult now (that is questionable), probably still aren't- she is a fucking awful human being and i am telling you this as someone who thinks voting for some rich brat reality television star over her isn't any kind of saving grace, which is why i'm not voting for anyone at all

but seriously, she's human garbage, if you need to be spoonfed on it, it wouldn't matter to you anyway because you MUST have heard at least one reason why she's unworthy of being anywhere near a government office and decided it wasn't that bad or are at the very least being willfully ignorant simply because you don't like republicans, so and so forth

if you are a legit shill for her, i suggest you read some of the e-mails where they talk about people like you, and say exactly what they think of your life- you'll probably still vote for her because most people who have already decided they're doing so are living with an extra chromosome anyway, but you should at least feel bad for it, if not for it being her, for it being what she thinks of you

HINT: she doesn't like you, at all, but is counting on you and countless other drones to win her the election, which you'll do because you think you're going to have something to celebrate on a substantial level, when really you'll still be here, arguing with shills from the other party, one or the other of whom will be gloating an empty victory that will have next to no genuine impact on their day to day, other than something new to point the finger at and cry about

there's a whole lot of nothing in your post.

>confirmed shill
>he suffers from ADD

it shows

Sorry he just shit down your throat. Good luck in your future shitposting.

>not even one point explaining WHY she's bad
kek

How is it rigging when they're literally doing what they've been doing for 40 years? You never saw the Bushes or Reagan or Nixon saying their unflattering SNL impressions were "hit jobs" against them.

Not him but you don't give one example, you just say she's a bad person but don't qualify that statement.

Bush, Reagan, and Nixon didn't have the temperament of a 5 year old

FPBP

Yes

What a great representation of Trump shilling, by which I mean a whole lot of nothing and dancing around the topic. A vague thing about emails and nothing else of value. And dude, she's a politician. They are all out for power. The difference is this bitch won't fuck the country up, and has the experience and know-how to back that up. That is all I want really, to keep the status quo. Better than promises with nothing to back that up. I compare Trump to Reagan in that both were celebrities with no political experience who belive stupid shit. It's one thing to believe in something dumb like abstinence or illegals are taking substantial jobs (lol the US is a developed country and cheap manufacturing and fast food aren't middle-class jobs, be serious here), it's another to have actual power to implement your beliefs.

And if you go by that comparison, we're in for some bad fallout from his stupid decisions decades from now. Reagan put forward trickle-down economics, stupid shit like Star Wars defence system that put us in debt, didn't investigate HIV/AIDS (non-gays died, not to mention research into this could have prevented countless lives more), cut the balls off unions, basically fucked with regulatory agencies by putting conflict-of-interest corporate heads in charge, surrounded himself with the most-corrupt people (look it up, they are charged the most out of any other cabinet), etc.

So, who would you want as president? A standard politician with a history of not fucking shit up, or someone retreading a fuck up?

>not even one point

would literally be here all day, post after post doing a run down of her political career

you want one? just a single thing? for something recent, go ahead and sift through any ten of those leaked e-mails

something from her past? her constant working with tipper, both of whom overstepped their boundaries because MUH HUSBAND, to try to ban things they didn't like, some of which they succeeded in doing, they were basically the nancy reagans of their era

super predators need to be brought to heel, dodging sniper fire, benghazi, i could go on for ages about what a compulsive lying piece of shit she is and how there is currently a database dedicated to showing how corrupt she is over a very short span of that career, which she practically confirmed she didn't want anyone to see, because it shows her without the campaign mask, but it doesn't matter because you've already made up your minds and again, just want something to cry about, as it typical of people genuinely retarded enough to support someone who wakes up in the morning, being this kind of person, and still has an ego massive enough to think they're the only person qualified to run for the most important job in the country

i sort of lied before. because she (this applies to trump too, before you go full bitch fit) actually loves you for your gullible nature and willingness to ignore her past to help her secure her future

also, i'm leaving now because predictably, your replies will all be some drone level shit where you throw around buzzwords and gloss over shit to justify your own stupidity, enjoy your election whoever you're voting for, i hope you obtain the satisfaction you're looking for, i really do

>What a great representation of Trump shilling

you too, seem to have ADD or at the very least an issue with comprehension because you seemed to have missed the part where i said I'M NOT VOTING you mentally handicapped cunt

this is why none of you are worth trying to discuss anything with, you've already got that MUH CANDIDATE bug up your ass, there is no exchange, just petty shit flinging

This. Trump literally is pushing for major tax cuts, and won't cut shit. This won't benefit anyone but richfags, and once again the middle-class is gonna have to pick up the slack (poorfags don't pay federal taxes). Clinton supporters at worst will accept stupid shit like a glass ceiling for women or faggy made-up pronouns. I'll take shit that won't afect me substantially over getting fucked in the ass by policies put forward by a coniving businessman who thinks only of profit at everyone else's expense.

Sure he sn't a politician, but how does that make him a saint? Or not capable of fucking over the public so he gets profit? Fuck, it's like you kids are too young or something to not remember Cheney and Bush's shit. IIRC they had stakes (or at least Cheney did, but Bush helped his brother out and he got money there) in mercenary outfits/private military contractors that they used during the 2000s wars.

>Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.

What this he mean by this?

I care about the plight of all citizens. Quit generalizing you divisive faggot.

Holy shit the tone of this whole thing is so sad. Ending on >also, i'm leaving now is profoundly pathetic.

>Maybe because the media is 100% full on shill antitrump and cant get a minute without them shilling
They're having a field day with him. He literally gives them material to use on their show.

>Ending on >also, i'm leaving now is profoundly pathetic.
>can't even quote right
>calling others pathetic

lol YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

stop victim shaming

There's literally nothing wrong with bashing fash

why don't they dress up baldwin as hillary?

This. Pussy-grabbing? Far-fetched wall idea? Trickle-down economics? The guy is a walking meme.

People have to work hard to actually come up with shit for Clinton. Working with lobbyists? That's EVERY politician. Private email server? Who cares, email encryption can't be cracked anyways, and I doubt she'd send sensitive info over that. Benghazi? Cleared, and wasn't as bad as Bush II ignoring terrorists signs that they would attact the US (9/11 wasn't known, but Clinton administration heavily pressed the Bush II administration to ramp up anti-terrorist shit, which he blatantly ignored). Flew around with a pedo richfag? See lobbying point. Only real thing is she got cucked and frankly if this bothers you so should Kennedy & Monroe.

Bonus: defended a pedo as a lawyer. Whoopdeedo, a lawyer being a lawyer. She won, which should be the main point.

>August
>haha the media is falling into Trump's brilliant strategy, by focusing on the dumb stuff he does they're just giving him MORE coverage and making him MORE popular

>October
>omg why is the media unfairly focusing on Trump?! leave him alone!

you reap what you sow Trumpfags, it's almost as if being a media whore and walking meme isn't a good long-term political strategy, who'd have guessed

>Bonus: defended a pedo as a lawyer. Whoopdeedo, a lawyer being a lawyer. She won, which should be the main point.

Trumpfags have no understanding of the legal system and think lawyers, judges, and police should suspend their vows to uphold the law and do their job but instead just apply their personal brand of morality instead

>things that never happened
On the contrary here's a video showing tolerant liberals being tolerant.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

Trump loses and America wins.

>One of them starts off saying "I know Hillary hates all Americans" when talking about a event she should go to

And the person you lot have chosen to represent your (somewhat) legitimate outrage against the representative of 3 decades of corrupt politics is...

An asshole sexist, racist, reality TV star who is self-obsessed, stupid, and selfish to the point of ruining his own business. Vote for something substantial, instead of the image of some vague white society that never was and never will be, and maybe I'll start taking your pissing and moaning seriously.

what about being a mouthpiece for goldman-sachs? or being all-in for backing the house of saud in syria and yemen? starting up another cold war the russians because why the fuck not?

the irony of hillary's candidacy is that she presents herself as the choice of reason, but in terms of foreign policy you're getting lady dick cheney

>private email servers
Daily reminder; Bush et al used private email servers as well...

europe.newsweek.com/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373?rm=eu

>Destabilizing a country leading to its civil war and accepting cash from backwards homophobic shitholes while promoting LGBT rights isn't a problem

>Hillary having a KKK member for a mentor isn't a problem

>Hillary rigging the democratic leadership contest against Bernie isn't a problem

>Hillary antagonizing Russia over Syria isn't a problem

Better start stocking up on Potassium Iodine tablets kiddo

>starting up another cold war the russians because why the fuck not?
this is basically an automatic admission that this person is regurgitating Trump meme talking points and not engaged in an actual attempt at discussion because no one with a functioning brain cell thinks Hillary saying we should rein in Russia in Syria is equivalent to priming the nukes and launching them at Moscow

This is what's hilarious to me. It took the worst candidate in decades to get Hillary elected. All the Republicans had to do was put forth a decent candidate and they fucked it all up.

>>Hillary having a KKK member for a mentor isn't a problem
>alt-right losers spamming hitler pepe memes suddenly have a problem with this
Makes you think......

yes, the difference being that those are dumb leftist protesters that Hillary disavows or at the very least ignores
When fights broke out at Trump rallies Trump said he supported the people attacking the protesters and would pay their legal costs if it came to that.

You're always going to have retards who start throwing punches at political events, but Trump's the only one saying "I like those guys, I'll help you out"

'memeber when we didnt have political flame war threads on Cred Forums?

Yeah instead we had pedo shit, abatap, and BANE with zero discussion

>offtopic Cred Forums shitflinging is better than meming about movies
no matter how bad Cred Forums was before, it was at least Cred Forums, it was its own thing and it was shit in a way that was on topic. Now it's just a pale imitation of Cred Forums and Cred Forums overflow

Oh, yeah.

More like.
>shillfags have no problems with this

>implying there is any middle ground between diplomatic talks and nuking a country

Do you hate freedom?

I just want this election to be over

Is that Blair Witch inspired pic?

it will never be over. The tourists have set up shop, and after this is done they'll latch onto the next us vs. them identity politics battle

Ban all Cred Forums posters
Make Cred Forums great again

You're right, he should be fired for being racist.

>There's no art anymore just propaganda

The lament of someone whose sole sources of art are the TV and popular films.
Fuck you, and fuck your tiny, deluded brain.

Whatever you say, CTR.

Who is the best at impersonating Trump? I think all of them are off the mark

I'm sure hillary fags do have problems, but when your argument is
>hey if you look back 30 years you'll find out Hillary was personally close with a shitty person
you're just playing guilt-by-association games and that's just pathetic

The difference is Trump currently surrounds himself with these people and defends them, you don't have to look back decades

Remember that time trump supporters violently attacked their political opponents and vandalized their cars?

Oh. Wait. I'm thinking of Bernie and Hillary.

>implying abatap and BANE threads didn't bring along discussion about the movies

Hell, even pedoshit can bring about discussions about a Lolita movie or Leon: The Professional.

saving that image for my Trumpfags BTFO collage for November 9th, thanks

Because they are nothing more than right wing SJWs.

no, that was trump supporters too. Trump even said they were doing a good job and promised to pay their legal fees

Private servers are not the issue here, dude. The issues are:

1. Her private server hosted and trafficked classified information. Illegal.

2. Her aides and even her IT guy Paul Combetta had full access to this server and her classified emails. Illegal.

3. She lied to Congress about turning over all the emails that were on her server. Perjury.

4. She and her team deleted tens of thousands of emails on her server AFTER being ordered by cngress to turn them all over. Contempt.

It is undebatable. She is absolutely guilty of things that any normal person would be imprisoned for, not to mention losing their security clearance and being -by law- forbidden to hold public office. Yet she may be president.

>sycophant beat up other sycophants are political rallies
>cars get scratched
Stop the fucking world. We need to start over. Race war when?

Soooo.... she is dealing with lobbyists? Instead of giving her shit for being a regular politician, why not try to change legislation to outlaw such dealings. It speaks volumes about a person when they don't understand politics nor try to change them yet are still vocal. Might as well be posting on FB for all the hot air you're wasting.

Well, these people are not trying to impersonate, they're playing a heightened caricature. Personally, I think Baldwin does it best but even then it's not funny

Honestly at this point Trump jokes just aren't funny. They're beating a dead horse with such low hanging fruits and if he somehow won (lol yeah right), we'd have to see these shit tier jokes for 4 fucking years.

Sure. And that's why we suddenly have the Black Live Matter movement.

I hope you're too old, too wealthy, or too connected to get sent off to a foreign land to die because HRC is going to continue the idiotic wars that do this country no good.

And if HRC continues Obama's program of ignoring immigration laws and accepts even more refugees, I hope you'll show everyone in the U.S. how kind and enlightened you are by allowing public housing to next door to you where they can attend the same schools as your children.

In fact, the best thing that could happen is to put all of these people that racists are biased against (Mexicans, blacks, brown-skinned immigrants) into the very best, most expensive neighborhoods in the U.S. where the liberals are typically concentrated. The discriminated-against people would live in the safest neighborhoods, have the best public services and infrastructure, and their children would attend the best schools. Just to be extra nice, the private schools that these limousine liberal send their children to must have 50% discriminated-against minorities.

So, sure. Let's put these people in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, the good part of Palo Alto, etc.; the locus where all this idiotic kumbayah pseudoliberalism is based. Let's see how open-minded and unracist they really are.

>shilling this hard for clinton
You don't have to go full retard because of the Trumples.

These retards are the reason why this country is turning to shit. You are the banes of society's existence, with your deluded, unintellectual, bluepilled, evil leftist agenda degrading the very fabric of this world. You deluded idiots mocking us, you should remember that we're the realists.

>1. Her private server hosted and trafficked classified information. Illegal.
>2. Her aides and even her IT guy Paul Combetta had full access to this server and her classified emails. Illegal.
the information in those emails wasn't classified until after she had shared it. Not illegal
>3. She lied to Congress about turning over all the emails that were on her server. Perjury.
>4. She and her team deleted tens of thousands of emails on her server AFTER being ordered by cngress to turn them all over. Contempt.
she was ordered to turn over all emails relating to work or Benghazi, not personal emails. The deleted emails were personal

Technically did nothing illegal. Now you can bitch and moan about her using the letter of the law to her advantage, but I guess by Trump logic that makes her smart

SNL is just as unfunny as always

after several years without watching it, what really amaze me is the blatant SJW propaganda. it has been always like that?

jesus christ user

Great pasta.

I don't disagree with that. She was reckless and handled it horribly.
I just think it's way overblown.

>tripfag
Sums up Trump supporters.

>The deleted emails were personal

suuuuuuure.

HILLARY ALREADY WON

zombie voters would believe whatever bullshit mainstream media tells them.

>I hope you're too old, too wealthy, or too connected to get sent off to a foreign land to die because HRC is going to continue the idiotic wars that do this country no good.

Did the US re-institute the draft when I wasn't looking?

Why can't Trump have feelings? Can't he just be human? He thought the SNL guys were his friends, then they backstab the dude with intentionally shitty sketches. After that they devote half of every program this season to bashing the guy. He didn't just knee jerk after one sketch, he didn't even get mad after the first debate parody.

They just don't go after him, they do personal attacks on his family constantly. They did these soulless Patrick Batemans on his sons this week and then constantly make fun of Ivanka for being a vapid bimbo which is incredibly untrue. They say that Trump is a monster who locks Melania up in Trump Tower like Dracula and Melania hates Trump secretly.

He does come off as whiny in that tweet but I think he has earned the right to be a bit whiny, he has ALREADY had more coverage then Obama's entire 8 years in one season.

When was literally the last time Michelle was even in a sketch? Was she a stupid whore in that sketch, I don't think so, she probably was Saint Michelle the Unmockable.

SNL is incredibly unfair, conducting odious yellow journalism and trying to swing the election. If it just ended at funny sketches it'd be okay but come on Weekend Updates ""((think pieces))"" with such gems as "Hillary will start a war for the Russians WHEN she is elected, so lets make peace with Trumps dumbass hick supporters now so they can fight Hillary's justified war!" is just getting retarded.

The hell is your first point? Benghazi or whatever? She got cleared and unless new info is brought up or turns out shit was made up, that shit is over with.

I don't see how having an asshole mentor decades ago has any relevance today, only teens think you stay the same forever. And like that user said, she's not currently surrounding herself with people like that but Trump is. Not to mention this should be a pro for you altright fags.

>rigging democracy against Sanders
Again, only teens think this. He wasn't popular with the oldfags who vote, and the Democratic party isn't as socialist as he is. Being anti-lobby upfront won't make you friends with anybody who is in hands with them, like 100% of politicians are. Not to mention the last guy who ran on a CHANGE plaform was stonewalled at best and ineffectual at worst.

Your 4th point is dumb as nails. This is overreacting to normal shit, if this triggers you so should Reagan talking shit on the russians. Even worse for him since that was the cold war and they were begging for ww3. And I highly doubt a democrat will push for war, I would sooner expect them to push for tax cuts.

I doubt you know politics, how the US government works, what the president's role in the government is, whether you are old enough to vote, and whether you are even in this country.

Wew lad. No need to kick em while they're down.

>Why can't Trump have feelings?
>Mr. Politically Incorrect gets offended

>CTR taking their last gulps of oxygen before Trump's boot stomps their throat into the ground

lel

>SNL
>journalism
yes how dare SNL not rise to the responsibilities of true journalism by not giving equal weight to all sides. Instead they behave like some sort of shitty, hastily-written sketch comedy show that's more interested in flavour of the week things they can make fun of rather than setting real policy in this country

Hillary will win, not because anybody thinks she would be a good president, but because media is convincing people that Trump is the bad guy (both are, irl)

Basically, it won't be a pro-hillary victory, but an anti-trump victory.

>Hillary at 86% chance to win less than a month out
Kek.

>Trump finally got out of the 30's in the popular vote in polls
>clearly this means he's going to sky rocket and win the whole thing
CTR should be the new cheeky smilie because you can safely assume anything in a post that contains it is either a joke or unwittingly contrary to reality

being politically incorrect is a sign that you're a real human bean, instead of a soulless, braindead shill.

A politician should have thicker skin, especially if they have access to the military and can send nukes to countries. Your kind mock the fags who get triggered, yet can't handle the bantz that is reciprocated (same as your guy). Talk shit get smacked.

Even worse, he has gone out of his way to piss off people. Like the buttflustered SJWs, he pisses off a lot of people yet gets upset when they piss he off. I had a friend like that and I am no longer friends with him and he has few left over. A toxic personality only brings more shit and it's better to ognore the fucks cause they'll just make more chaos/shit.

bragging about being political incorrect is a sign that you're an edgy attention whore

So if you're so above them, why do you get triggered at the bantz, just like your hero? I don't see people rushing to Clinton's defense so readily, if anything she is everybody's whipping cow. People aren't pro-Hilary they are anti-Trump and you thin-skinned babies can't tell the difference cause if someone isn't with you it means they are the enemy for some reason. (By this I mean SJWs are a minority irl, normies see them as socially deviant and stay clear of them. They're loud and your kind have made them out to be social heroes that the public can't get enough of, when the general feeling is that they are pussies with no real problems and don't last long in the real world.)

Where my smug Hillarys at?

>i shill but don't even get paid to do it!

trump's just pointing at a clear foul from the media. he's got every right to do it.

now, hillary probably would be more into killing/blacklist them, and pretending she didn't had anything to do with it.

It actually happened like three times total, though. All of them happened to people running through the stands screaming like retards, and one of them was a black dude punching a white dude who was "ironically" wearing Klan garments. Every assailant received due penalties.

More Trump supporters were attacked during the Chicago riots alone than the total amount of recorded attacks by Trump supporters on others.

>le brexit response
right on cue, thanks friend

When you actually look at the context, it's clear that the reply chain was about the use of the phrase "everyday Americans", not about actual people.

>no rebuttal
>"I-I expected your response!! That means I win!"

leftists everybody

>bashing fash
>fash

You couldn't bash anything, you limp wristed faggot.

>trump before
>the media is helping me by giving me all this attention and airtime
>trump now
>wtf stop being mean to me

Wait, you mean to tell me that Trump's supporters went to bernie and hillary rallies and attacked people?

Wow. I totally missed out on this piece of news.
It's almost as though you made it up.

is appropriate: people are basically idiots, and democracy is a joke.

>You are the banes of society's existence

Trump also bragged about his poll numbers during the primaries and you faggots ate that shit right up. So I guess the polls are accurate when they support Trump and wrong when they don't?

>media collusion
>lying about literally everything
>war mongering
>taking lots of money from huge multinational banks while talking about "correcting wealth inequality"
>manipulating inner-party affairs to secure her place in the election
>being a notoriously unpleasant person in person
>racism against blacks
>racism against Indian Americans
>defending a child molester who raped a 12 year old girl while knowing he was guilty
>accusing Bill's rape accusers of lying for attention and political capital, even though many were telling the truth
>openly admitting to the need for having a "public" vs. "private" persona, at a private speaking event for a huge bank, on top of that
>awful fashion sense

It's the same way the election is only rigged whenever Donald's losing.

before, trump was nobody against well known politicians, press elevated him as a real rival.

now, media is just brainwashing people into vote anti-trump, since nobody really would really vote pro-hillary.

i'd say, everything went just as planned.

the polls are rigged now because the liberal establishment stands to lose everything

polls are not there to reflect public opinion, but influence it

If you didn't include the Bill thing, I wouldn't have been able to tell which candidate you were talking about there

>get a postcard from the NRA
>quote purportedly from hillary
>WHEN ASKED IF SHE WANTED TO CONFISCATE GUNS ON A NATIONAL LEVEL
>Yes I believe that would be worth looking in to

>look up quote
>someone asked her at a town hall if gun buybacks were a good idea

of all the lying agencies, nra is absolutely the worst, and all for profit too. you sell a lot more guns when you tell people some boogie man is always one step away from taking them

>WHY WONT THEY COVER WIKILEAKS

Its because those fucking emails are full of nothing.

Assange kept talking big game about how he's gonna end her career but never did. It just showed that she is exactly like every other politician.

Why doesn't fox actually talk about wikileaks if they care about it so much instead of talking about people not talking about it.

They reskew the polls every time Trump gets ahead.

So yeah. Having polls support Trump ever is the closest thing to accuracy you'll get, because they automatically decide the numbers are wrong if they don't fit their bias.

It's not even a conspiracy anymore. At this point, it's a blatant attempt to influence voters.

>awful fashion sense
probably the only one public cares about

american elections are more about the cult of personality than real politics.
hillary has zero personality, but trump has a strong one, so people hate him.

Do they hand this image out at CTR training? If you were actually on Cred Forums at the time, you'd know that literally every Romney supporter on the entire board is in that screencap. Cred Forums was for Uncle Ronnie and when he lost the nomination, they didn't care anymore. MAYBE there were a few people who just wanted to see someone different, for the sake of some excitement, but almost nobody was actually excited for Romney. Just like in real life.

>emails confirming pretty much every "conspiracy theory" about the democratic party's collusion with various entities
>nothing

kek

Must have took you awhile to come up with those excuses.

>He softened his position

So he's already revealing his lies about not changing his mind constantly.

>Not an admission of beign a sexual predator.

He talks about how he goes up to married women and gropes and grabs them without any consent. That is textbook example of Sexual assault.

Fucking trumpshills are literally pathetic. Hillary is a corrupted politician and is leagues worse than any of the other dem choices to her but shes just that. Shes the status quo and keeping that is better than having a ten year old run a country.

So what is it? Was he a nobody before or was he a successful businessman/celebrity? How much cognitive dissonance does it take to always twist shit so your guy always comes out on top, reality be damned?

This. Holy shit man, the stupidity of it all. I don't know if it's all the youngfags here or if intelligence really is dropping, why don't people look up shit people are quoting (instead of taking it at face value) and keep in mind that organizations have something at stake and so may be unobjective on shit? Why just assume the polarized shit you are given is actually truthful or unaltered or exaggerated?

Is this kino?

Are you a cuck? To be politically incorrect is to know reality, and to know reality is the duty to spread the truth to this brainwashed world. Political incorrectness is the true meaning of free-thinking and logic. Unlike you retards trying to fit in with a braindead society with your fantastic political incorrectness, we aren't the attention whores. You are.

The mainstream media only wants to delude the statistic at the end and claim the conclusion that Hillary will be president, through celebrities, TV shows, etc. It's almost like they're being paid by Clinton's group, really. For example:

>Save the Day video
>SNL anti-Trump sketches
>CSI Episode about a "Trump-like" character that depicts a loudmouth who sexually abuses women
>John Oliver's whole SJW career
>Tuck Frump/other anti-Trump SJW campaigns
>Lester Holt at the debate restricting Trump and giving Hillary more speech time than him
>Talk show (((((hosts))))) like Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher and Seth Meyers shitting on him
>Robert de Niro's Trump rant

>Emails confirm that polictians are politicians

Kek. This happens every fucking election. Hillary is corrupt and undermines her competition, its not a new story. Fucking americans with their 10 second attention spans

Im sure its hard to remember things while sucking trumps dick though.

>destabilization avoided full-scare israeli/iran war

>kkk member quit and completely disavowed his past, stating he was an idiot for joining

>the dnc hated bernie because he couldn't get moderates

>trumps running mate already antagonizing russia, saying he will support american attacks on syrian targets

keep the talking points coming retard

That's an interesting claim.

Humor me:
How far would Hillary need to be in the lead for Nate Silver to decide "Whoops, these are screwed in her favor."

lol at the lame hillary supporters here

>This happens every fucking election.
Oh, well I guess that makes it okay.

Guess I'd better vote for the establishment now.

Nice parade of buzzwords, champ

>hurr durr media has always been this partisan

fucking kill yourself subhuman sludge

you'd better flee the west when trump gets in, gonna get rough for your type

lots of ROPE

So to recap: emails reveal basic politician suspicions, nothing ends up coming out of it (concerning people getting fired, losing their careers, or getting into legal trouble/getting charged in court). Not that guy but no one is saying Clinton is a saint, the main points are that Trump is a big loudmouth baby who can't run shit.

>Mass replying
This should be a bannable offense.

Good thing you're not old enough to vote. You type like trump.

Comet, in his public address after the investigation said that there were emails that were classified, secret, and top secret. (I forget the exact number under each classification).

But even if what you said was true, we are not talking about finding legal loopholes to pay less taxes, but materially important and sensitive information that was relates to the security of the country. She should have had the judgment to realize the nature of these emails without having to hear it from whoever it is who classified these things. Incompetent.

And the 33,000 emails were NOT personal in nature. The Wikileaks dumps have proved that without a shred of doubt.

>destabilization avoided full-scare israeli/iran war

:D :D :D

You're fucking delusional, mate. You should be seeking mental help, not shitposting on Cred Forums.

Oh, and let me just save you the time for your reply:
((((((((((Mental help))))))))))

Pepe is shitting in Shitlerry's mouth.

I'm not telling you to. If you want to vote for a man who's done far worse then her that's your prerogative but don't act like he isn't a fucking retard.

disgusting.

american voters will '"""""elect'""""" this monstrosity as their leader before the world.

hilarious.

it's the tiny penises

>>destabilization avoided full-scare israeli/iran war

by the same reasoning when she will attack russia she will have avoided full scale Star Wars

Good job, sure got me user. You respond like him too. He'd be so proud.

Who will be her stunt double in this scene of her Autokinobiography titled "Hillary: A Failed Presidential Campaign"?

Why is he such a little thin skinned pusshole? Why in the fuck should a man who could potentially become the leader of the free world give two shits about what SNL says about him? Fucking puss.

>If you want to vote for a man who's done far worse then her
Who's lives has Trump endangered or sacrificed?

>Failed

make no mistake. she WILL win, no matter how terrible she is.

>Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe, with everyone harshly insulting Trump-supporter Ann Coulter
>Mainsteam "news" networks like CNN and NBC having little to no mention of Clinton's corruption and giving much light to Trump's """sexist""" tape
>Alot of celebrities sucking Hillary's deformed dick in order to gain relevance in their failed careers

even with the rigging there's no chance

trump has way too much support

>People really, really, hate Trump's persona
>in retaliation they'll vote for someone objectively worse.

american politics, everyone.

Trump has not started pointless wars who destroyed countries and contributed to the rise of isis, he hasn't defended rapists, his opponents are not dying in mysterious circumstances and so on

Son, you have to be >18 to post here

Seriously. Turn off your computer and go do your homework or something.

nah, i've been trought a lot of elections in my country, believe me: people end up voting for the worst shit ALWAYS.

elections are basically like box office: only the most pleb shit makes bank.

Is there anything better than watching Cred Forums get BTFO

tories and brexit say otherwise

trump will win in a landslide like we've never seen

screencap this

what sort of retort is that

>so what if Trump is behind 15 points
>I like him so that makes him more popular
>if he loses the elections are rigged

This is just the excuse they'll use to support more domestic terrorism. They've already started in Kansas.

>Trump has not started pointless wars

He was in favor of both Iraq and Libya

>has not contributed to the rise of ISIS

He's ISIS's number one recruiting agent.

>he hasn't defended rapists

He IS a rapist.

>He opponents aren't dying mysteriously

No, they're being beaten by his thug supporters.

a leftist one

>Jeb! Bush posts on Cred Forums

who'da thunk

israel stated outright that they would attack iran without a large decrease in the country's sphere of influence. since the syrian people were already actively rebelling against their government, hillary's only real recourse that made sense was to aid the rebels and destabilize syria

>you can bitch and moan about her using the letter of the law to her advantage, but I guess by Trump logic that makes her smart

Holy shit, haven't seen anal devastation like that since Roxy Raye videos.

>He's ISIS's number one recruiting agent.
Bill Clinton was included in the recruiting videos.

>He IS a rapist.
Look up the definition of "rape".

>No, they're being beaten by his thug supporters.
We're discussing Trump, not Bernie.

who are these hillary shills infesting this board

Who are these Trump shills infesting this board?

Half that shit is subjective and the rest is either normal politician shit (which shouldn't be news unless you're just now learning politicians are generally scumbags) or shit done in a legal manner. Being a scumbag lawyer isn't anything new and frankly you should be glad you have a winner on your hands to rule the country. Supporting your husband in times of accusation is honorable, and this gives rise to the fact that only religiousfags and republicans were anally pained at Bill's infidelity.

Also, war mongering? Really? How much power does a Secretary of State have, or are you talking about Bill Clinton's shit now? If the latter, you should also blame Trump for shit his associates have said.

sorry I didn't know you are a timeline travelling shitposter, I live only in this timeline and I can only judge the big mess she helped create

but since you can see all possible timelines explain to me the worst case scenario that will play out if hillary doesn't start a nuclear war with china and russia

Jackie Chan I think.

ctr

pol

It's starting to lose it's entertainment value because of how wrong they usually are.

Correct, Bush II got less shit than Gore in the 2000 election. Now, what did he do so wrong that the media hated him? Look it up (which I highly doubt you will as you're 1.a teen, 2.a foreigner who likes to meme, or 3.a neocon who takes anything that contradicts his shit as a lie), media twisted his words and in some cases flat out lied about his shit. I guess there's a pattern here, every 2 democratic terms the democratic candidate gets shit on for no real reason.

i'm sorry you can't understand the basic decisionmaking behind why the us actively destabilized syria. the alternative is much worse

>it's entertainment value
>it's

80 iq leftist filth

Yes it is exaclty as you put it, hillary is old news scumbaggery and crookedness, while Trump is the new cool thing who wants to go counter all this shit and their stupid globalist plan of borderless countries and gay wedding cakes

Trump is the Cred Forums candidate even the media says it, you are just shills flooding this peaceful board for no reason

>incompetent
>Secretary of State, seasoned politician, experience as First Lady, got a pedo off scott-free as a lawyer

Yet Trump is a genius for using underhanded tactics to get profit at the expense of others, and also has a history of abandoning ship (if not outright running companies to the ground). No political experience whatsoever but no, Clinton is the incompetent. I don't hear Clinton throwing hissy fits over jabs at her expense either, it's only Trump that does this sort of shit.

>Trump isn't a crooked scumbag
Nice laugh matey. He's just as bad, but too fucking stupid to actually get away with it. Do you honestly believe the guy that spent his entire life fucking others over to make money is REALLY going to tear down that system? He's trying to play you for a fucking fool, and you're actually stupid enough to fall for it.

/thread

leftist are a big fan of "plz no bully" or whatever that faggot shit is they are pushing, but it is OK to bully somebody they don't like.

fuck you limp wristed pieces of shit. plz day of rope come. most of you probably can't identify with any sort of tradition so you identify with (((hollywood))).

fuck off to mexico, africa, canada you pieces of shit.

Not that guy, but one that takes the time to type things out correctly and has the decency to tell you to educate yourself.

>>got a pedo off scott-free as a lawyer

you seem very proud of your scumbag candidate mate

Trump:
Weee why are people making fun of me. Weeeee. I just want to lower corporatian taxes and build a wall. Weeeeee. Its not like i want to fuck the white lower class white man for my rich jew friends. Weeee.

I allways grab them by the pussy. Man.

>>He's trying to play you for a fucking fool, and you're actually stupid enough to fall for it.

how does that work exactly? The other candidate is invested in the system and in expanding it and doesn't even promise dismantling it, so trump is the obvious choice

ITT:

>I don't get all my news from CNN, mostly from huffington post and facebook.

>He's trying to play you for a fucking fool

Yeah and Hillary isn't.

kek

>I don't get all my news from CNN or Huffington Post, I get it from the fair and balanced Cred Forums and r/the_donald

she was a defense attorney for the state dum-dum. she had to defend that guy, its not her fault the plaintiff was an incompetent jackass.

>There are people who unironically support Hillary reading this thread right now.

What a scary world we live in.

>There are people who unironically support Trump reading this thread right now.

I'd rather have a bullshit system that isn't fucking retarded on social issues, thanks. It's literally the same trash either way, except with a "m-muh skydaddy" morality slapped on top thanks to Pence.

>her candidacy was sponsered by big banks and large corporations, it's not her fault you are an incompetent jackass.

and trump supporters mock people for being too sensitive as "nu-males" yet are massive pussies when they get mocked

trump has consistently gotten butthurt over every little comment that mocks him, he even sued bill maher for calling him an orangutan and eventually dropped the lawsuit

if trump is going to be president he's going to get shit on by far more people than just SNL and twitter, he's going to have millions and millions of people hate him simply for being president and he can't let that influence how he leads or makes decisions

>300 replies
I told you op

and there's the circle back around to "muh hillary". we get it, you don't like her. go vote for your cheeto-crusted ape of a candidate if you dislike her so bad, but stop shitting up the dialogue trying to compare a legitimate politician to a bumbling retard like trump..

I find it hilarious that something really hard to do (though horrible) is not used as a positive point. You take the good with the bad and this country would do better in the hands of someone who can do shit like that. Diplomacy often involves hard shit like that and I think Trump in such a sticky situation would fuck shit up.

Again, these are politicians and if you think you are saying it's something substantial, you are either a child just hearing about this or have no stake in who gets elected and are doing shit for the lulz/memes. I would do shit like this still if it didn't concern me personally. I don't want my tax dollars being stupidly spent on a bullshit wall or have the rich pay less taxes (that the middle-class are gonna have to pick the slack up for). With Clinton we get the status quo, and it seems to be going well for most of us otherwise Sanders would have gotten the candidacy. Youngfags and neocons think they have it bad and so they are bitching for someone to shake shit up at the capitol, no matter if it means good or bad down the line. I compared Trump to Reagan here and it's not a good thing.

fat

Literally everything is Trump right now.
>every news article and headline
>24/7 TV coverage of Trump
>Youtube trending page has mostly been election shit for the past year
>Youtubers I watch (not even politics or vlog channels) starting to make videos relating to or about Trump
>certainly can't escape it here
I just want everything to be over.

>There are people who unironically steal posts reading this thread right now.

The hell are you talking about? If not for a (half) black running mate in 2008, she would have been the democratic nominee. I know you're a teen, but this should still be fresh in your mind: slavery was abolished before women could vote. Black beats woman (lol) in politics.

Also, where the fuck was all the anti-Clinton rage back then? Besides Fox News, of course. Nowadays it seems like everyone is anti-Clinton, even young females.

Ivanka trump her in the pussy, of you know what I mean ;)

yeah don't vote for the candidate that doesn't get a seizure from fucking balloons lol

Even with a decent candidate the media would go full retard against them

Trumps an idiot but hes against globalism and the trend of society crumbling. Ideally he'll be elected for 4 years and then a real president will take over.

not true, romney definitely saw way less negativity than trump did. most of the media commentary on the guy was just indifference, people were far less excited about the last election than this one.

What dialogue? The NO YOU'RE WRONG SUPPORT HILLARY SUPPORT HILLARY REEE dialogue.

Please don't pretend like you're not just as cancerous.

you are paying for bullshit walls in other countries though

>>Diplomacy often involves hard shit like that and I think Trump in such a sticky situation would fuck shit up.

he never had to use diplomacy for building stuff? Ok man

>>With Clinton we get the status quo,

no you get an increment of the status quo, this is a plan they are following and they are not finished yet

>hes against globalism and the trend of society crumbling
Except he's benefited massively from globalization himself. This might be a difficult concept for you, but there's this thing called "lying". It's where someone says something, but doesn't actually think it's true. This is usually done in order to get something from you. In this case, it's to get you to cast an "anti-globalization" vote for a guy who uses Chinese steel and Polish illegals to build buildings.

the national political dialogue is currently fucked because of the trump candidacy. he's made what used to be considered pie-in-the-sky retarded white nationalist policies into mainstream political debates. last election was far more substantive on realistic issues, and it was mainly due to the fact we didn't have trump chimping out on everyone every two seconds.

that guy is trolling

No. Clinton is a politician and not to be trusted, except in matters concerning her talents. Think of her like a trashman: necessary but you wouldn't want one stinking up the place around you. You know this bitch can start some shit and are ready for it. With Trump you faggots just suck his dick and ignore the fact that he is self-focused and won't keep your best interests in mind. Clinton HAS to do what's best cause otherwise she gets the boot and her reputation (as a competent politician) suffers. For a politician that is what matters, saving face and trying to get re-elected (while also appeasing your corporate masters). Trump doesn't keep hidden the fact that he doesn't follow his fellow politicians and this troubles me. A random chaotic element that won't be held back from doing extremely stupid shit. Combine that with a big ego, no filter, and a history of doing shit to benefit only himself and you have a recipe for disaster.

I highly doubt a democratic president will fuck shit up to the point that we all die. With Trump you never know. What's more likely, a politician not serving his constituents (and corporate masters) and starting random wars or a non-politician with a big ego enacting policies that fuck us up decades later? I'll take slight asian dick fucking me in the ass occasionally over BBC stumbling around and giving me an anal fissure cause his feeling got hurt.

he admitted he benefited to the stuff he wants to stop- if it is legal, you either do what the competition is doing or you are going to die. Once you make it harder or impossible to do you make it fairer for the country at large even if people like him get less rich. There is no contradiction.

There are plenty of corporations that source materials and workers locally, and still remain competitive. It cuts into profits, but it's entirely tenable if you actually care about it. Trump doesn't care, because he's a fucking cheapskate who would rather cover his penthouse in gold than pay a bit extra to source American.

>>For a politician that is what matters, saving face

she is way past having a face to save, and she hasn't suffered for it beacuse she is the system or has been until now. your point is invalid

>I'll take slight asian dick fucking me in the ass occasionally over BBC stumbling around and giving me an anal fissure cause his feeling got hurt.

I'm sure you have thought a lot about this

what exactly does that have to do with policy?

Trump has used underhanded tactics like not paying his workers their due and fucking with civilians to make money. That's bullying and while that is a SJW term, it is a serious flaw for the president to have. If you or I bully someone at worst we get harassed online and told shit. If the president does that we get destabilization in the middle-east, tension with countries that could mean bad shit, and general anti-US hate that leads people to join terrorists. Trump already has pissed off latinos, blacks, women, and arabs/jews. What has Clinton pissed off? Youngfags and hurt-feelings faggots who don't vote. She has the foresight to navigate trough sticky political shit. She's a fucking conniving political snake, but she is OUR snake. She is bound to what the public wants , all politicians are. If you don't learn that you don't make it in politics cause the lobbyists will just back a competent politician.

>increment
If you mean that little by little they will fuck us in the ass, I'll take that over getting a bleeding asshole that results in me dying. At least in 4 years we get new candidates (this includes new republican candidates, I may be a liberal but I respect solid politicians like Nixon or Rubio).

I'll make this easier:
1.Unlikely chance of lasting damage if we go with Clinton.
2.Likely chance of Trump fucking up in some way, due to trifecta of lack of experience, loudmouth unfiltered and easily triggered personality, and history of doing shit at other's expense.

A businessman who will not stop at furthering his money-grubbing agenda (you really think a rich man will go against his interests and enact pro-people policies?) vs a competent politician (who knows not to fuck up).

This. Why would anyone vote for a businessman that will most likely fuck you over? Also, trickle-down economics never helped anyone but richfags. Guess which politician is trying to bring it back?