Look at him. He's miserable

Look at him. He's miserable.

>that rich he demands his butler wheel him round at a premiere
lazy bastard

DR. SCOTT!!!!!

He's became a total cunt recently. Every single picture you see him in he's got nothing but contempt for everybody around him. Frankly he's an disgrase.

>Frankly

Kek.

JANET!

to me my X-Men

He's just tired of everyone trying to curry favour with him.

Makes me sad to see Poet Man like this.

it's like half chair half car. neat.

This.

If I saw him giving me that shitty look I would beat his ass. I bet I could do it pretty easily too.

>dat seatbelt
For what purpose?

Is that the superman guy?

What the fuck happened to him?

>I bet I could do it pretty easily too.
careful, he's mechanized now. you don't know what contraptions he's got in store for you, hidden away in his battlechair.

>rich and successful all his adult life up to the 67 years
>miserable

Well

JUST

For when he's going 75 down the interstate.

That was meant for

well i'd rather live an average at top health, than his life stuck in a chair.

fitting response to both 2bh

You might be dead at 67, and he lived more in 1 year of his non timmy life than you in a decade

>You might be dead at 67
but i'm only 22
>and he lived more in 1 year of his non timmy life than you in a decade
can't live in the past user.

Jesus, Victoria looks more like Frank then the cosplayer.

how pathetic do you have to be to make fun of an old sick man ? this probably sounds like an echo in this place but you should all end your lives
None of you will ever have a nice life , youre stuck here forever , completely alone crying yourselves to sleep at night
no one will ever tell you they love you and mean it
that chair youre sitting on is your entire life
tim curry is forced to that chair but atleast hes got the respect of millions of people

unlike you weirdos who spend ~12 hours a day in that chair and not only have 0 respect from anyone but even the people who should show you unconditional love regret the day you were born

once again , end it all. No one will miss you
reply all you want to this post , but you know its true

What happened to him?

Serves that degenerate crossdresser right.

>An sick old man

He is 70

So his face doesn't hit the steering wheel on his wheelchair.

A stroke could happen to you any day fellow anons. Better keep your blood pressure down.

>What happened to him?

Stroke.

>Serves that degenerate crossdresser right.

Implying you wouldn't.

I could take him in a fight.

>tim curry is forced to that chair but atleast hes got the respect of millions of people

For playing a transvestite transsexual and trying to fuck a girl and guy in the same movie and some gold-painted himbo named Rocky Horror?

If that's what gets people "respect" these days, it's essentially meaningless.

He fucked a billion of "nerd/hipster" teens for doing that movie

Only because it became a cult movie for inexplicable reasons (because it's really bad and campy).

>Why is a cult movie?
>>Because it's a cult movie user!

>No heart tattoo on his arm

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

> That part where Columbia is dancing with the boa, stretches her hands out and both her tits are ever so slightly above the corset.

Fapped so many times to that shit i destroyed the tape, watched it with my parents once and that part was obviously fucked from constant rewinding and dad gave me a knowing grin.

I miss VHS.

>Because it's really bad

Rocky Horror is a god damn masterpiece! It carries the Charles Atlas Seal Of Approval!

Rose tits my world

It became a cult movie because it explored taboo subjects and had catchy music. I don't necessarily like the cult fanbase but come on man stop being a fucking 12 year old.

Fukken saved.

Poor bastard not only is he stuck in a wheel chair they made him go see a shitty remake of his most memorable role

BRAD!

ROCKY!

Not only that but they made him participate in a shitty remake of his most memorable role.

JANET!

DOCTOR SCOTT!

JANET!

BRAD!

SPONGEBOB!

ROCKY!

DONKEY!

BANE!

DR. PAVEL!

MASTER! DINNER IS PREPARED!

I thought I read that Liza Minnelli's faggot ex-husband died, maybe I was misinformed

FRANK N FURTER IT'S ALL OVER!

YOUR MISSION IS A FAILURE YOUR LIFESTYLES TOO EXTREME