Who'll be in charge of the console when she first experiences masturbation?

Who'll be in charge of the console when she first experiences masturbation?

There are other emotions that could have been in the film, but the ones provided clearly embody the stages of masturbation:

Fear - I'll always be alone.
Sadness - I'm alone.
Anger - Who needs anyone else? I'll just pound myself!
Joy - Feels so fucking good
Disgust - Ugh, I hate myself for what I just did.

I usually feel disgust.

Is masturbation a rational and deliberate decision that is made in a group meeting and put into schedule, by five adult and mature managers, in the best interest of the organization they manage?

Joy and Disgust

joy, then disgust, then sadness

This. Perhaps fear if she thinks she heard someone walking nearby.

For me fear and sadness come when I'm cleaning up afterwards.

IT WAS ALL A METAPHOR, SHE DIDNT ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE LIVING IN HER HEAD

WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS DENSE

Rule 34?

this film is so good and comfy
i've just rewatched it the other day and I want to watch again, but i'm not going to just to not get burned out, gonna watch the incredibles and up again

So when joy and her old imaginary friend we're trying to escape from the abyss, what did that represent as a mental process?

k

why would you be disgusted?

DUDE I'M A LESBIAN LMAO

Depression

No, I mean specifically that moment.

It seems there were plenty of events in that movie that made little sense as metaphor of a mental process, but did make sense if it was representing a sequence of events that were happening.

there's literally a short of her and her boyfriend

Because essential to all sexual gratification is degradation, which is inconsistent with self-esteem.

>Since new evidence suggests that Dad and Mom are lying about our financial situation, I propose we perform a masturbation session and sell it on cam whore websites.

She wanted to skate outside, he wasn't asking him for a date, watch the full shortfilm you damm retard. She's a lesbo and want to fuck with the any of their multi-cultural classmates in San Francisco.

>i-it's not a date j-just muh friendship!
virgin

>She's a lesbo
Why would people say this? What is the basis for this claim?

There is no such mental process.

Hockey

So I assume it was actually happening, correct, within that fictional universe?

It's a loop, user.

You people are ALL SICK.

Discussin'g how someone will masturbate and their emotions.

>essential to all sexual gratification is degradation
not for me

Yes. I don't know why some people insist otherwise

Because masturbation is completely selfish and hedonistic, as well as a pale imitation of the wonder of making love to a woman.

>selfish and hedonistic
nothing wrong with that

No, it's necessary. The idea of sex is actually quite disgusting if you completely abstract from the sexual desire, especially considering how unnecessary it is.

Not good enough.

Which brings the question that if there are five people who is not a part of one girl and cannot feel her sexual desire why would they bother to let the girl to masturbate

they can feel tho
when she's awake they are unable to sleep, if she was horny (wich is not an emotion) probably the room would be hot as fuck

Joy would overpower disgust and fear, allowing her to give into her passions.

I want a joy gf

what are you on about lad

Think about it.

>Take her to the moon for me
In any other studio Bing Bong would have came back to life by some bullshit

>implying someone won't say bing bong in her presence and trigger it back to life

>Masturbation
>In charge
They'd all be masturbating too

Because the two main characters are females and they love Reilly.

There is now way that Joy isn't a lesbian.

Is there anything spontaneous in a person's life that can happen under the constant watch of The Five?

Christfags pls go

It probably represented Riley finally letting go of her detrimental obsession with her childhood and finally adjusting.

>no fun allowed

Why was the mother's five represented as logical and the father's as stupid?

They had too little screen time, in the short the mom's emotions act like idiots too

It's impossible, but if Inside Out got an R rated sequel about the girl going through puberty itd be extremely entertaining. I imagine the four emotions other than disgust all acting excited and restraining disgust from getting at the console, then suddenly losing interest after climax so disgust can take over and make her feel like shit.

But I'm a KHV and have no idea if girls feel that way after they orgasm.