LOL THEY ARE TRYING SO HARD

streamable.com/6g5v
streamable.com/6g5v
streamable.com/6g5v

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QdpGd74DrBM
bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-brexit-watch/
nytimes.com/2016/06/25/upshot/why-the-surprise-over-brexit-dont-blame-the-polls.html
streamable.com/6g5v
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's illegal and CNN is right, poor drumpftards, Clinton 2016! #I'M WITH HER

Shut the fuck up, dude. We get it, you support Trump.

America's fucking OVER no matter who wins just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It's not illegal if you are an implicated party in obvious illegal activities Johnson

It genuinely feels like CNN is being so obvious in their corruption that they are doing it to knowingly help Trump

gotta love how bernouts get rekt by CNN and then believe everything they say afterwards about Trump lel

He says it's illegal to possess them, not to read them you tryhard faggot.

>America's fucking OVER no matter who wins just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

man, Cred Forums is just filled to the brim and overflowing, isn't it?

>another clickbait thread on Cred Forums
you guys are worse than buzzfeed

this. enjoy your shitty future, ameriblobs. lmao

>MS paint comics

If you support a candidate that you dislike or disagree with their policies just because you assume they are the lesser of two evils then congratulations, you just made a moral compromise and are the reason why America contains a 2-party system.

>wikileaks has leaked some of her emails

Literally nobody cares. Its hilarious how much of a nonissue this is

shut up, that doesn't fit with my narrative

Jesus Christ how nervous is Cred Forums right now?

Trump's policies are the best policies an American candidate has ever had.

It's time to stop ignoring the power of Cred Forums, here's a fucking research paper PAID by the UN on fucking Cred Forums. It's autistically in depth.
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

>lol they're as bad as each other

Slip a bag over your head and kill yourself you dumb cunt

Fuck, so I was breaking the law by reading Amy's emails to herself?

instead of putting CNN on at airports and in elevators they should just have Cred Forums on auto-refresh

Not as nervous as the cucks

the UN is a joke, they paid zoe quinn to do a lecture on feminism.

trump is behind by 3-4 points and they are telling themsevles the polls oversample democrats

its bernie sanders tier

>>Cred Forums354883329

>Primary election results

Thanks for the relevant info, brother.

I hate Hillary, but she would just be a marginally shittier version of Obama's presidency desu.

>the polls oversample democrats
just like in 2012 right Cred Forums?

ever since Brexit I stopped believing in polls

The popular vote doesn't matter.

Hello and hi
I'm OP and I just grab a thread from there and post it on here when there's tons of other garbage up
I don't even "use" Cred Forums

>polls oversample democrats
Wouldn't be surprised if they did. We can only hope.

brexit was predicted to be close
2016 is predicted to be a landslide victory for Hillary

So who do you guys think will be the knew leading superpower? Ruskies or Chinks?

It's impossible to separate the media industry from the government.

The CIA has people working for the NY Times.

If Hillary wins American becomes a one party country. The hoards of immigrants she imports will all live on welfare while they vote to keep the democrats in power. By the time the rest of America wakes up to the evil of the democrats it will be too late. They will be out-numbered and out-voted in their own country. Trump is America's last chance

>In this paper we analyze Cred Forums along several axes using a dataset of over 8M posts

god i love the un for this
top fucking kek

It will never not be the US, m8. Regardless of who gets elected.

Remember when a video showing "rigged" polls for republicans came out, just in case the democrats lost:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QdpGd74DrBM

I'm voting for Trump and there is literally nothing you can do to stop me

>brexit was predicted to be close
No it wasn't. It was 10 point down on the day of the vote
The polling industry is run by globalists to demoralize nationalists

>dumb cunt

Go to sleep and start worrying about Xu Xie Chan buying all your land, dumb Aussie poster.

Why would I want to stop you? I'm voting for the same guy.

Probably none of that would happen. Hillary is more conservative than you think.

>Trump 2020
Jeez can't you cucks have some dignity and wait until this election is over to admit defeat? Fucking embarrassing

why is this board full of so many cucks?

is it the years of jewish influence?

america did wake up. but its already too late.

the only ones who vote against open borders are white males, and they are a minority.

ted kennedy and jew money that got the imimgration act of 1965 passed brought you the dystopian future

It really wasn't

Why lie?

This shit is hilarious.
>India

She wants open borders and globalism so she can be in charge of a world government. She will do anything, including turning America into and extension of the middle east, Africa and Mexico to get what she wants

>The polling industry is run by globalists to demoralize nationalists
If that were the case they would rig the polls to slightly favor nationalists. This would call listless anti-nationalist voters to action. And the nationalists would be doubly disappointed by the loss.

>this one poll with no source proves i'm right

>First, we find that about 57% of posts never receive a direct reply
across all three boards (57% in Cred Forums, 49% in Cred Forums, and 60% in Cred Forums)

>why is this board full of so many cucks?
>is it the years of jewish influence?

this is Cred Forums . the movie industry is the most jewish industry (besides the federal reserve). and honestly Cred Forums is the most innocent and funniest group on Cred Forums. just let them be blue pilled and not wreck their fun

You are wrong. Their goal is to keep nationalists demoralized. If nationalists think they are winning and they are the majority they won't be demoralized

reminds me of this

Why do Americucks even care? China has already won the second cold war, all because you wanted plastic toys with your mcburger and freedom fries. Just sit back and enjoy the ride to global irrelevance.

>CNN TELLING VIEWERS ITS ILLEGAL TO READ WIKILEAKS
they didn't actually say that.

bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-brexit-watch/

nytimes.com/2016/06/25/upshot/why-the-surprise-over-brexit-dont-blame-the-polls.html

What is google

Where's your source? An autistic mspaint comic is not a source.

Letting nationalists think they are winning by fudging polls in advance, and suddenly having truth hit them all at once unexpected by having them lose creates much more anger than letting them think they are losing for months on end and still have them lose on the election day. They'll be more "accepting" of it that way and won't lash out as much.

She doesn't give a flying fuck about average people at all.
I mean, why would she? She literally gets millions from large corporations to suck up to them. Why would she say no to that.

I'm a left winger and I won't waste time and effort voting, Hillary will crush Trump whether I vote or not.

If I thought it was close, I would make the effort.

> If nationalists think they are winning and they are the majority they won't be demoralized
Nothing is more demoralizing than thinking victory is assured, and then losing.

Those are some serious mental gymnastics. You are also a fucking moron who is trying to make arguments about psychological subversion which is something you clearly don't understand at all

>citing ny times

>I'm a left winger and I won't waste time and effort voting, Hillary will crush Trump whether I vote or not.
Brexit voters have some harsh truths for you.

Cred Forums was wrong, pajeet is our best ally.

>streamable.com/6g5v

>illegal to possess

what are you saying son. are you a "fact checker"

>They'll be more "accepting" of it that way and won't lash out as much.
They'll work twice as hard to try and counteract the supposed conspiracy theory working against them. When they are defeated it will not come as a surprise , they'll have emotionally prepared themselves, feel wronged, and work hard to undo this injustice.

If they think they're winning, they won't try as hard, they'll be crushed by losing.

you have yet to cite any source.

Again, Brexit was predicted to be close, this election isn't.