British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ameircan """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""toilets"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>american banter
repetitive as much as their shows

Where's the joke you limey fucks?

>American """"""shitposting""""""

Excuse me mate but this is actual British humour and also above the appreciation level of you arrogant Yanks

>*walks funny*
>"BAZINGA"
Do you get it now?

I want to flick that tiny British weenie

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""schools""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

t. Eddie Izzard fan

As opposed to American humour, which is to elect a president """""""ironically""""""".

>tfw top marksman in my school's rifle team

Python death order speculation?

Chapman
Jones
Cleese
Gilliam
Idle
Palin

kek
KEK
K E K

that middle bum looks like it has taken a pounding

right that really triggered me! where did this come from??

I wonder if the artist behind that picture is proud that he captured a feeling so perfectly.

Ok, SERIOUSLY?

Fuck USA.

I'm CANADIAN, and I'm here to tell you fat fucks that you have no say in this.

How dare you.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!?

That was actually pretty funny. Thanks for reminding me of it.

americans

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

British """"""men""""""

Wow...just....wow!

>Owen: JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI!

>Check out their Twitter page
>300 followers

You're doing a better job than they are of marketing this fucking show by spamming it here, you idiot.

A

>British shits are cuckolds
Surprise!!!