Name ONE good reason why Arnold Schwarzenegger, the new host of The Apprentice...

Name ONE good reason why Arnold Schwarzenegger, the new host of The Apprentice, won't be the next Republican presidential candidate. Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219028
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Constitution

>be republican
>become Governor of California
Shows the intelligence of California voting in someone who liberal

He sadly wasn't born here.

I'd support Arnie for Pres if it was legal.

In another time line, he pulled out when he fucked the maid and his term as governor wasn't ruined by a bunch of fucking pussy liberals trying to block everything he tried to do.

His popularity would have caused the 61st ammendment that would allow those born outside of the US to run for president.

He is the living embodiment of the american dream.

yeah but Cred Forums told me he's a cuck

>61st ammendment

THE DELEGATES BELONG TO ME, MEEEEEEE

Wasn't he already out of office by the time the affair was revealed

You'd support him? Are you fucking retarded? He was a shitty governor, something that despite his popularity everyone suspected would be the case because he was (wait for it....) a fucking actor with not political credentials or training\skills relating to statesmanship.

He was also involved in lots of other scandals. If he ever ran for President, his opponents' campaigns would absolutely obliterate him, turning him into a shameful, humiliated pile of ground Austrian meat.

Arnold is too washed up and he has a mexican son.
Sylvester Stallone would be a better president.

Yes, he was a fairly charismatic governor, but terrible at his job. He certainly cared and was committed, just didn't know what the hell he was doing.

He's neither born in the US or a naturalized citizen therefore cannot run.

The Republican Party will no longer exist following this election cycle, regardless of whether Trump wins or not.

Technically, he is.

So his VP becomes pres nbd

That's because you're retarded tho

because it's gonna be kanye west

It's much more likely that George Clooney or Will Smith will run as Dem candidates. From what I've heard they're both gearing up for Presidential moves in 8 years time.

I didn't realise America has bigotry written into its constitution, gross

#AmendForArnold

Are you people retarded? He's a fucking white male.

this

>next Republican presidential candidate
>Implying there's a next time for the gop

Actually, he was objectively a great governor.

I wonder who could be behind this post

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219028

I now want to see an election between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura.

How's he gonna pull us out of the Middle East if he can't even pull out of his maid?

fpbp

>Non-Americans should be able to lead Americans

I WAS A FORMER GOVERNOR
A NAVY SEAL
MIND CONTROL
THERMITE PAINT

One good reason: He's not allowed to
You have to be born in the US to become president
How is it bigotry?

He was alleged to have groped women, which is disqualifying for such a dignified office. He said so himself.

if you want someone competent then yes

That's entirely dependant on the franchise wars happening.

At this rate most of them are going to be dead other than taco bell anyway.

Democrats say this after literally every election and haven't been right yet.

>Yes, he was a fairly charismatic governor, but terrible at his job. He certainly cared and was committed, just didn't know what the hell he was doing.

Wow you basically just described Ronald Reagan

Obama, Romney, and McCain were selected as candidates to void the natural born citizen provision

lmao, you're fucking retarded.

Thanx, based CTR.

People have to have been born in the United States in order to be POTUS, otherwise he'd be a lock.

Sure it will, it's an established brand. I don't know how you think the world works. There aren't going to be new political parties in a two-party state, they'll just change entirely what they stand for, like when FDR turned the Democratic Party into a social democrat party.

Factually, he isn't. The term comes from cuckoo tricking others into raising their young. Arnold only raised his own children.

>a fucking actor with not political credentials or training\skills relating to statesmanship.
Just like Reagan!

what did he mean by this?

if ted cruz and john mccain can run let's get real here, arnold can run, first trump then Arnold in 2020, then Hillaru om 2028

I gave up on this country. Pease let it be Arnold Schwarzenegger or a president that starts a nuclear war so we can be nuked and be invaded

Who was a shit president himself.

Everyone I know in LA says he did a pretty decent job.

Please. They tried burying Arnold back in 2003 and he shrugged it all off.