What are some other good outdoor survival shows?

What are some other good outdoor survival shows?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkX3J4Jj8mA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=UAabQDU7C_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's good but she's got a lot of tools. Remind me of my cadets years. In fact, the way she builds, I bet she was a cadet too.

pokemon

You were in the army?

Primitive Technology of course:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

>ywn survive with me in the middle of the woods during the end of the world and keep eachother company and provide warmth for eachother at night

>Cred Forums - Television & Film

This is film.

cadets, it's just before for kids and teens.
if you continue in the real military they give you your six months of basic training and a little more money. Just a little but skipping boot camp with a complimentary bonus is worth it.

Unfortunately I failed my life like most of us here and never went in the army. I regret it now that the war is over..

YouTube is television

See I tried to avoid this in my first comment so I do not look like a lonely sad beta sack of shit from r9k

Christ, how does one fail at joining the Army? lol

>bug out camp

literally why. Just find a cabin

being a careless teen who prefer party and friends over important life decision. I was lost. These days were dazed and confused, oh yes they were.

But I miss going out in the wood like that and spend a few days in a hand made camp. It's fun.

Anything with Ray Mears.

why are white people so good at wilderness survival while black people can't even survive in a modern city with government assistance?

alone is a pretty good show or at least season one is, i couldn't watch season 2 after that lady fucked up her hand with an axe like a moron.
but season 1 is cool, real interesting to see how the participants try to keep themselves sane.

This. He accomplishes so much from scratch

>what is Africa

an impoverished shithole where everyone is starving to death?

Huh I wonder what could have caused that

ah man I though that was one of the lost Jo Bonten classics for a moment

youtube.com/watch?v=UAabQDU7C_I

black people having a genetically lower IQ and i would think

It always amazes me as to how uneducated and simple minded most americans are when they have immense numbers of information only a google search away.

>1,2 billion people

Then why did you only start spamming it this year if the board has been up for 9ish and youtube for 11 or so, Cred Forums?

Black peoples' incompetence.

Other than entertainment this is completely pointless. In a 'shit went down' situation you will probably die anyways, nature is nasty

which is why you build shelters like she did to survive

>he thinks niggers are people

Why? There are houses and cabins everywhere

>the irony

Not if you're in the middle of the woods, then you build your own :)

After a day you would probably catch some bug that makes you shit uncontrollably and die.
All this 'i can survive in nature by my own' is basically roleplaying and make-believe shit for cubicle-men

RAY MEARS.

Why would I just wake up in the middle of the woods?

Well? Did star wars 7 or baneposting bring you here then?

I don't know. Because you're a protagonist in a movie and that's where the story begins.

>the terror and fascination in the old man's eyes

It's a circle