Come out sir, we know you've been illegally downloading movies

>Come out sir, we know you've been illegally downloading movies

I always find it funny how many SWAT officers they send in for serving the simplest of warrants

They must love playing dress up

They don't get to play dress up and murder people often, so yes.

I DELETED THEM

It that CIA?

>not watching your movies on one of the hundreds of sites where it's free to view

>not buying them all on amazon the moment you get busted

of coursh

Hehe

AM I BEING DETAINED?

why would you need a dozen guys just to clear one normal-sized house?

maybe there are 11 guys in the house.

>>not buying them all on amazon the moment you get busted
> unironically believing that this would help
> mfw

In my hometown they called SWAT on a guy because he was carrying a knife in public

How pussy are they to think assault gear is needed for one drunk dude with a switchblade?

>come out sir
you know damn well they're not gonna say shit and just bust in you stupid fucker

>not downloading HQ rips and then storing them on a drive with military-grade encryption
fuck your streaming sites pleb

>not downloading the leaked script, hire actors and rent the equipment to make the movie yourself, the way you want it
it's like you don't even appreciate film

No

I DID NOT CONSENT I DID NOT CONSENT

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY PENIS

Uh.. hi. I'm a sovereign citizen and do not recognize the state's monopoly of violence as a legitimate source of power. Also my taxes pay your salary so I'm technically your boss. Please leave.

>my taxes pay your salary
I'm not speaking directly to you. But fuck do I hate hearing idiots say this to cops when they get pulled over or called on them.

My father used to do that shit and I still to this DAY have no idea what fucking effect its supposed to have when you say it.

Nothing to worry about.

>living in a cunt where downloading movies is illegal

>movies

I only download kino family

If I was with someone who said something like that I'd want the earth to swallow me whole

How embarrassing