Just saw the latest ep (lol Germany). Are they even trying anymore...

Just saw the latest ep (lol Germany). Are they even trying anymore? Every episode is just a really obvious social commentary with one or two actual jokes thrown in. It really feels like they spend a few hours coming up with it.

You're a bit late. That's been South Park for like what, 5+ years by now?

Literally just making fun of the current topic on the news

It became so shit.

Yeah I stopped watching it around 4 years ago. I came back to this season because people still talk about it and some told me that the new format is good.

Why are they implying remembering a better time in your life is a bad thing? 80s and 90s were objectively better (not in the absolute numbers but in the growth relative to their time).

is your name julien?

no but not far

>80s and 90s were objectively better
lol

I don't know what this means, I don't watch South Park

compare the quality of life growth in the 80s and 90s to nowadays and report back

They are contractually obligated through 2019.

The Book of Mormon was a huge hit.

> Watch season five because I found the dvd while moving
> Literally half the episodes end in a monologue about the moral of the week

this trash joke is supposed to stop people from remembering better times

absolutely typical jew trash

wtf i hate reminiscing on good times now

>retarded butthurt oldfags defending mah nostalgia

I dunno at first I thought it was alright when it was just star wars crap, but then "'Member Reeeeaaaaaagan?" turned me off to the joke. Shit was better for Americans in the 80's, people weren't afraid like they are now.

South park is shit. Period. The messages are obvious and the jokes aren't funny. I watch it only becuase of Randy lol

I used to love South Park because it was very level headed and the moral was usually something that most rational people think but not many people verbalise. Now it's just random event reenactments with no point whatsoever.

the writers' obsession with Randy is one of the reasons why the show is shitty nowadays tho

i assumed that was the point, the member berries are dangerous.

i want to see how they will work with the presidential campaign

but muh technology

>go look at this hugely subjective statistic and then get back to me

lol

What the fuck is subjective about real median income growth, for instance?

What isn't subjective about "overall experience of life," "leisure and social interactions," or even "education"?

>qualitative research is equal to subjective statistics

Stupid fuck.

The statistics they use are inherently based on subjective observations, I'll try to keep up with your pedantry from here on out.

Now explain why qualitative statistics about peoples opinions are invalid.

Because the opinions themselves lack value. There's no good way to measure happiness.

You're really stupid, kid.

And my whole point is that even though I would agree that in the absolute numbers all (even your) topics are better now, they were improving at a higher rate back then. Therefore, the people nowadays have a grim outlook because the future looks like declination or stagnation, rather than advance.

Cool. Quality of Life is still an easily manipulable bullshit stat. If you've got other examples, though, feel free to point them out.