Ridley Kino Scott

Already returning to the Franchise with a God Tier Poster.

>Covenant

dropped

Shit's going to atrocious, familia.

Why? You not down with the Judeo-Christian approach? Open your mind for fuck sakes.

It's most likely going to be shit, just like everything else hollywood does these days. But I want to be pleasantly surprised

the "judeo christ" approach?

Are you fucking stupid the moment they made this all biblical was the moment they shat on this franchise, which started in Resurrection with the fucking chapel scene, fuck this and fuck prometheus too

ridley scott is getting senile in his old days. he ruined the space jockey in prometheus and now he's going to do the same with the xeno and the new alien movie.

There is no such thing "judeo-christian", this bullshit started with the Evanjewlicals and Neocohens.

Ruining the space jockey really is the worst thing Scott's allowed to happen.

any new pics of Ripley's mom

Prometheus was the worst thing he allowed to happen the whole thing was pointless

at least he's not directing blade runner 2 anymore.

Is Ridley Scott the new George Lucas?

Yeah, Prometheus is a bad movie not matter how you slice it.

>Ruining something that had literally no story or background to it

What the fuck was there to ruin? He took the masks off. Boo hoo

Will Scott sell the Alien franchise to Disney?

I see the buttburt grognards are out to play

That's actually a very impressive poster

ITT: people that need to stick to Redditliens

Not being explained is why it was so interesting. It just had an interesting design and that's all it needed to be compelling.

>b-but muh "it's better if its left mysterious cause then my autism can imagine anything I want about the engineer"

actually he ruined the space jockey and the mystery and the actual horror of it, by making them even humanoid it loses all credibility

Plus in the original the jockey is about 20 foot, in prometheus its only 9 max

regardless theres a lot he fucked up in prometheus the goo shit was possibly the moment i realised the suicide of his brother literally made his mind snap, he's literally fucked

I will be happy just as long as we get to see more of this first Alien that was born at the end of Prometheus.

If Ridley writes this Alien out of the story and simply forgets about it... I shall be very pissed.

But Tony died after Prometheus came out.

Are you fucking retarded? I never want to see this fucking piece of shit again, you should neck yourself for even posting this picture and reminding me it exists in this fucking universe, im actually fucking pissed off right now, this was the most mediocre looking intern university dropout design ive ever seen and fucking unnecessary

prometheus tried to expand the xenoverse but failed miserably by being a complete clusterfuck.

>coordinates on earth lead to a space jockey weapons facility
>black goo that does whatever the writer comes up with
>worms, giant octopi, space zombies, protoxenos

fucking nonsense, all of it.

Yea because he saw the film

>*sigh*

Chill out sperg

>He took the masks off. Boo hoo
nobody cared who he was after he took off the mask

>being this butthurt
I really liked the ending of Prometheus. I hope we see this Alien again. After all; it is the very first Alien to ever exist so of course it will look different.

What did Ridley mean by this scene?

First Alien film I saw was Prometheus, then went and watched Alien and thought it was a total piece of shit, some space truckers wake up and thats the fucking film, fucking so boring, at least prometheus had tension and people trying to escape

>it is the very first Alien to ever exist

Its not though.

it helped start the hipster beard wave

>The first star wars film I saw was the Phantom Menace, then went and watched A New Hope and thought it was a total piece of shit, some rebels trying to destroy a death star, how so boring, at least the phantom menace had lots of locations and people doing more things

even the best version of Alien: Convenant would still be stunted by Prometheus. the damage has already been done.

this is like people getting excited for Attack of the Clones

the hell? when does this appear in the movie?

I have only seen Prometheus once so I may have to re-watch.

Ridley is confusing me so much.

Actually first one I saw of that too was the force awakens never been a fan of star shit but TFA was great

Its in the "egg" chamber. I like Prometheus visually but the movie is a fucking mess.

>this is like people getting excited for Attack of the Clones
Well at least we may have some 10/10 cinematography for Alien Covenant

If you do a google search for the movie, it says it has an 85% rating on RT.

kek

i don't even give a fuck i am going to see this in theater even though i have not been to the theater in 5 years. I just want scifi movies movie with organic alien monsters again.

Yeah I remember always wondering who those space jockeys were with their big skeletal ribs and all that... but now all of that was just a suit.

So ultimately though you're basically saying it should have never been explained or ignored..

Yet probably the same kind of person who would be buttmad if he didnt explain it at all either

>i have not been to the theater in 5 years.
are you my friend? I said I would go to the cinema with him cos he hasn't been in so long. We will def see this or Blade Runner 2.

Rewatched alien with gf recently and asked what she thought space Jockey was "fossil in a suit, sitting in a seat"

Its not even that mystifying its clearly a. An alien b. Sitting in a chair/pilot seat

>human ancestors
well they technically created the human race didn't they?

All those cool personal interpretations lost, like tears in the rain.

I wish they had Blomkampf do the special effects, he may be a shit at writing but he replicates 80's action movies like no one else.

>the space jockey's look like Aliens
>They created the Aliens
Some very good poetry forever ruined

You miss the point.
Yes its a fossilised pilot.
Yes it looks weird and alien.
No, no one would have expected or wanted the "Engineers" from Prometheus judging by that prop.

not to mention that he was meant to direct the Halo movie. After all his Elysium movie had what looked to be a Halo ring.

I wish he directed more sci fi films. But then isn't he still making the Aliens sequel?

he produced that shitty halo series, i watched it and wish i never pressed play

Its pretty much just an engineer.

As to why they killed themselves to create other races who knows. Probably something something dying out something something recreate our race something something the genetic code to break down ours assimilated ours and created xenos.

What you're saying just makes no goddamn sense. Its a fucking story get over yourself

It's called a stanford torus.

>we will never get Yolandi appearing in an Alien movie considering she was in a previous Blomkamp movie
That would have been awesome

aactually both were ripped off from the 70 great sci fi artist cant remember his name but will try to find them and post

It's based off the Halo ring user

Larry Niven ringworld?

You must be god damn retarded.

No one lookers at the space jockey and imagined this guy in the picture. An eight for voldemort.

They imagined stuff like this That was the mystery. What did the jockey use to be before it died.

And every single fan theory was better than what we got.

Of course its just a piece of fiction. Why does that mean its immune to criticism?

>painted by Donald E. Davis
>The Stanford torus was proposed during the 1975 NASA Summer Study, conducted at Stanford University, with the purpose of speculating on designs for future space colonies

WOOPS I had no idea the Halo Ring was based off this painting forgive me. You learn something new everyday

>its an user formats his posts like an attention starved autistic faggot episode
kill yourself mobileposter.

>Thank goodness he formatted his post weird, now I don't have to respond to his points

This isn't your private debate club, you obnoxious cunt. No one is obligated to do anything besides pointing out how damaged your anal sphincter must be after all these years of systematic sexual abuse by your father and his mates.

>I want to be right without making a point...so you got raped!!!
And this because I wasn't keen on Prometheus.

It's a very good poster but I still want it to be release only so we get the sequel to Aliens.

sounds like you need your daily shot of haloperidol

>And this because I wasn't keen on Prometheus.
No.

You are the ultimate pleb.
Congratulations.

>No.
Yes. I really wasn't keen on Prometheus.

Amen, brother.

You have to ask youreselves though seriously and honestly

Why did they wear the masks?

Truest talk in this thread though seriously guys what about the bonus situation?

Breathing apparatus.

Sorry, I mean HIURR DURRR BANE.

You don't understand how autism works, do you?

>points

You don't have any. You're just whining that the explanation didn't live up to your expectations.

>Your
Or anyone else's.
Because it could never live up to it.
It was better a mystery.

I'd say "9ft Voldemort is to Alien as Midichlorians are to Star Wars" but you would porobably adopt the persona of a prequel apologist.

I don't care what anyone says, I like Prometheus. It has some faults, sure, but I like it.

Prometheus was awesome, the engineers were well done, sure, not as mysterious and scary as their apparition before but it did the job.

Om nomnomnom MOMMY

>being this cucked
sup reddit