Calling it now

Calling it now

Pic related is Rey's brother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qFaKca16dVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calling it now

Literally anything but that will happen

Calling it now, that is retarded and makes no fucking sense.

>KYLO REN
>REY KLON

He is Rey's clone.

>Pic related is Rey's lover

Fixed it for you

probably Rey's father

It's probably Rey herself

So why does he wear the mask?

for you

Calling it now.

They aren't blood related and will eventually fuck.

It's pretty much guaranteed they aren't blood related now with everything we know. Whether they fuck remains to be seen.

I don't care for it though.

this

Am I the only one who seriously thinks this is the direction it's going in? I doubt Rey's a Skywalker and there's no way they're ending the Skywalker line. And I highly doubt Kylo, loser that he is, has some kid stashed away somewhere. He's probably a virgin.

That would be the solo line not the skywalker.

please this i need my romance fantasies fullfilled

It's a joke.
No one wants family relations in the movies, but Disney will force it because "it's always been muh Skywalker line"

It's Star Wars, those two aren't mutually exclusive anyway.

Skywalker blood is Skywalker blood.

Kylo's there to be the Skywalker. He's even much more central of a character than Rey. A ton of the story revolves around him and his choices. He's the only reason the entirety of TFA happened.

Can't wait.

>pretty much guaranteed they aren't blood related now with everything we know

wut

They're obviously siblings or cousins.

she'll think that kylo is her brother then snoke is like "no, I am your brother"

Not siblings. Everyone has debunked Rey Solo. Her being Luke's kid makes no sense since we now know that the Jedi massacre only happened 6 years before TFA and Rey was on Jakku long before that. If she's Luke's kid, Luke is the worst father ever.

So obviously she's not related to them.

fucking in Star Wars

it has never happened and it won't happen, less with Disney

Well Carrie in a interview mentioned Rey being very forgiven and Kylo not having any friends.

>Everyone has debunked Rey Solo
>Everyone

Who?

>we now know that the Jedi massacre only happened 6 years before TFA

This is book shit I take it? Who's to say there wasn't a premonition that made Luke hide her earlier? Luke is mindful of the future.

And Han Solo and Leia just knew nothing about this kid and never hinted at her existing? And even if that's true, he'd dump her on a terrible planet to grow up living a terrible life? A planet that also has a shit ton of dark power lying around on it? Yeah, no. Also the "book shit" is canon.

Pablo Hidalgo has essentially debunked it, Daisy Ridley herself outright debunked it, the basic story debunked it. Han and Leia really wouldn't give any kind of hint ever that they had any kid before Ben? Especially a kid they lost in a tragic way? No.

*after Ben

Almost everyone. Even Daisy Ridley mocked the people who believed that. Something about how clear it was they (she and Rey Solofags) didn't seem to had watched the same movie.

As for the novel, Rey was already in Jakku for almost 10 plus year while Kylo(23) was traveling with Luke.

>Han Solo and Leia just knew nothing about this kid and never hinted at her existing?

Han definitely knew who Rey was in TFA. There were way too many thoughtful looks at her.

>the "book shit" is canon.

Never said it wasn't.

>he'd dump her on a terrible planet to grow up living a terrible life?

Wouldn't be the first time a good guy did some dark shit in this saga now, would it?

They would've had Rey after Ben.

She talked about how people thought she was Han and Leia's daughter and kept talking about it. Then she said, and I believe this is a direct quote, "Obviously I'm not."

Seriously even JJ isn't that much of a hack to not have Han and Leia, or heck even Kylo, mention the other Solo kid who disappeared/died. It would literally come out of nowhere and look contrived as fuck.

Who do you think she is then?

>She talked about how people thought she was Han and Leia's daughter and kept talking about it. Then she said, and I believe this is a direct quote, "Obviously I'm not."

link

It would be stupid, user. They won't character assassinate Luke like that not to mention that it would need a ton of explanation that would undoubtedly be stupid. He'd have no motivation to leave her to a crappy life on a planet with a ton of darkness.

And that was a typo that I fixed below.

"Rey, I am your cousin" will be the big ep 8 line, she is Luke's daughter

I would prefer a Palpatine but it won't make sense.

youtu.be/qFaKca16dVo

She's not a Solo.

Not necessarily. I don't think it's coincidence that we now know Palpatine was after something really dark on Jakku. And Rey just happened to end up there.

Whether she's a Palpatine or not, my theory is that she's from dark origins. Some people think she's a Kenobi but I just can't see it.

>how do you know, have you seen the film?
>clearly not, because i wasn't

Uhhh, that's true from a certain point of view. In the film, she is not the daughter of Han Solo. That doesn't mean she won't discover she is in a future instalment. In Star Wars, Luke isn't the son of Darth Vader, until he is.

user, give it up. She isn't a Solo.

For all we know, she is the darkness of which you speak.

Her coming from a dark line would be interesting to see. She seems to tap into the dark side better than Kylo. It showed during their fight.

What has led you to this conclusion OP?
Is it because the new Star Wars is literal copy and paste?

>BANE!
What did Han mean by this?

She has to be related to someone, and there aren't many options.

Everything is already planned.

How convenient that Luke could sense this about Rey when she was 6 but not his teenage nephew who he spent a ton of time with and who probably had Snoke on his back the whole time.

At this point it's too complicated for her to be Luke's kid. It may be true but it would be ridiculous.

I really REALLY like Kylo Ren's costume!

No she doesn't. And if she is, it doesn't have to be to Luke or Leia.

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that who she is in this film and who she becomes in the next are two different things.

>It may be true but it would be ridiculous.

Alright.

>I would prefer a Palpatine but it won't make sense.

Why not?

And did he mindwipe Han and Leia on top of that? Or did they agree with this and they're all terrible people?

She's Luke's "clone".

>No she doesn't.

If she isn't, seeding a mystery around her parentage was a HORRIBLE choice.

Not necessarily. If she's of dark origins it would still make sense. Or if what happened to her parents is more important than who they were.

I'll never understand why people are so desperate for her to be a Skywalker. I'd rather they not ruin Luke even more by making him a deadbeat dad. Plus it's the laziest and least unique story possible. People complain about TFA being a rehash then turn around and want Rey to be Luke 2.0.

If Episode 8 does what TFA did and basically remakes Empire, then this may actually happen

I think it was more to convey how attached he was to her and how he felt like a father again. Like fucking everyone was in the movie including the villain. Because she's a Mary Sue.

Because majority hate Kylo and don't see him as a Skywalker. Even though his name is Ben Solo, he's still a Skywalker.

>Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that who she is in this film and who she becomes in the next are two different things
Everything has being planned from the beginning. Yes there are some stuff I've seen that the original writer intended for Rey to be Luke's daughter but once JJ got in, he and Kathleen(forgot her name) changed it. The story has apparently a "central love story" and during that time it was said the only two characters that were being tweaked around were Kira(Rey) and Jedi Killer(Kylo). Sam(Finn) and Poe had not being created yet.

>Luke has a premonition and only decides to save one little girl by throwing her on a desert planet alone

Since when was Rey intended to be Luke's daughter? The early story I heard was that she started adventuring and then met up with Luke and they adventured together, and I think it was suggested that they weren't related.

It was Kylo's origins that fluctuated a ton. He went from random Jedi killer and artifact collector to the legacy kid.

Sheev's daughter/granddaughter

>The early story I heard was that she started adventuring and then met up with Luke and they adventured together, and I think it was suggested that they weren't related

What could've been....

Or. Or. They're both clones.

>she is related to an established Star Wars character
>literally no options make any sense in the timeline or by any other means, especially considering Luke is the only Jedi left in episode 6
>she isn't related to an established Star Wars character
>her inexplicable power and proficiency make no sense whatsoever and the mystery of her parents is fucked
You literally can't win that one, they wrote themselves into a corner

Because he's a faggot that wants to look tough

but isn't there virgin births in that universe?

Revan was like 5,000 years before episode 7, dumbass.

In the prequels sure. That was still a stupid story choice and would be just as retarded and contrived here.

Alright faggots, keep this thread up I'll be in the Westworld thread.

I wish it was really like she's Yoda's daughter born from his mind or something retarded like that.
I also really want Kylo to get some.

Psycho mantis?

they are both genetic clones of sheev

she had her dick removed to hide her on jackoo

>they wrote themselves into a corner
No they didn't. She's the new chosen one. She's Darth Vader reincarnated.

lmao

But its just a mexican nerd

>stealing Jacen and Jaina directly from the EU
Even Disney wouldn't be so mercenary.

He's Rey's love interest. Rey's going to learn that there were some sympathetic reasons behind his turn, Kylo's going to get stranded on Ahch-to with her and Luke early, and they're going to learn about each other and bond. Then Rey's going to get tempted by the Dark Side and Kylo's going to realize he doesn't want that for her and will start turning back to the light to help her.

>ywn see skimpy Twi-Leks in Star Wars ever again... same goes for Darth Talon

They're cousins

The lightsaber calling to Rey implies she's related to Luke, we already know Anakin is Ren's grandfather

It called to her because she's the "awakening". It doesn't mean she's Luke's. As the thread went into in detail above, her being Luke's kid doesn't really make much sense.

Reincarnation hasn't really been established in Star Wars. Doing so now would be a contrived asspull.