I think I just don't like movies anymore, was this supposed to be amazing?

I think I just don't like movies anymore, was this supposed to be amazing?

You like movies, OP, you just like good ones and not shit. Don't make excuses for the current state of affairs.

Yea maybe I should stay away from indie artsy stuff like this. I just hate it, though I hate most big budget movies too

You're not plebeian enough to appreciate this kind of flick anymore.
The number of good horror movie is very low. What did you expect of a vampire flick from the post Buffy and Twilight era? If that's what you wanted, the two Nosferatus, Vampyr and the first Dracula are your go to must see.

I didn't even know it was a vampire movie going in but i'm not necessarily opposed to them

Unfortunately the whole concept of vampires has been transformed into edgy emos. There hasn't been a good vampire movie in years. Even Coppola's Dracula was underwhelming.

I didn't mind it. It was really just an Iranian Let the Right One In, though.

I dunno know about amazing but it's pretty fun. Also that one sense in end was great. As a person who's jaded about movies I liked it partially because how different it was.

>Iranian
Only Iranian thing about it were the actor's names and the director's name, none of them are true Iranian born people and the movie was shot in LA.
Nothing about the plot is Persian, there is literally zero reason for this to be ''Iranian''.
It's shit.

You either have shit taste or depression. Maybe both.

what do you like?

The movie isn't "Iranian"-made or whatever, even though the characters and setting is in Iran. What is your point?

The vampires from 30 Days of Night were pretty badass.
I also liked the Fright Night remake for the same reason.

No, that movie was shit.

I thought it was a good watch. Maybe it's just not your movie.

You know you dont have to like everything just because someone else claims is a masterpiece, right? Even overhyped stuff sucks now and then

hunt for the wilderpeople was probably my favorite of the year so far

Shadow of the Vampire is pretty good, too.

Farsi is shit

Aesthetically this movie is great. But it's pretty shallow and mediocre in every other regard.

It was way too stylish and one dimensional, but it was directed by a woman (an IRANIAN woman, no less), so I feel compelled to say that it breathed new life into a stale genre and was one of the greatest cinematic achievements in the history of the universe.

this, it was a pretty bad movie but it gets an 8/10 for having a lady in charge woohoo! :0)

>It was way too stylish

Wew lad. Substancefags not welcome.

Nosferatu doesn't hold up at all nowadays.

it was amazing you stool

No it was a pretentious piece of shit made by college art majors.