Why did she give up so easily and let the starkiller- basis be destroyed ?

Why did she give up so easily and let the starkiller- basis be destroyed ?
How can people defend this as good writing?

Shhhhh.
She is the true TR-8R.

and how did han and finn know she would be passing by in that corridor?

Trash compactor?

she literally did nothing

Yeah I found it highly annoying this supposed feared and respected character, massively hyped by casting that tall bitch from the dragons show, gives up without so much as lifting a fucking finger. LOL SURE I WILL LOWER THE SHIELDS 4 U

how lazy, how awful this is. everyone lapped it up too.

T.angrymambabies

You're faced with either getting shot in the face, or blowing up a planet full of people who can't be mad at you cus they're dead.

Cmon, easy choice.

Honestly it sounds like a footnote while they were writing the script

>finn and han infiltrate the base
>ok so they need to kill the shields to allow the x-wing pilots to do their job
>hmmm no good ideas today
>put a pin in it, they get them from phasma, we'll sort it later
>forget to ever explain this
>"FILM IT!"

wtf

Rewatching the actresses' interviews is hilarious.

>I hope mothers came to me saying "you're mah daughter's role model, and your part in the movie was so great for her that she'll dress up as you on Halloween"
>I think this is a fantastic step for women in the nerd industry to finally acquire our own fearless characters
>captain Phasma is an incredibly hard character to play for she combines strength and femininity, with neither one infringing on the other, and I'm grateful for JJ giving me the chance to play such a complex character

I think Jew Jew is disconnected from reality, he cannot associate with real economic forces or how dynamic actors in a market will react to each other. He lacks any real grounding because his immense wealth and career path have made it easy for him to forget what a man's worth is.

nobody cared about the plot of force awakens, go back and read all the reviews and check. It was just a mediocre nostalgia fest

I thought she was supposed to have a role in tracking down finn and hunting over the course of the movie

did they cut that out?

And then her character did nothing but surrender like a loser.

Massive KEKs were had.

>expecting logic from a JJ Abrams&Disney flick

Am I me in this hypothetical or a fearless soldier that would die my cause?

Why exactly didn't they have her duel Finn instead of the random TRAITOR guy?

shitty fucking writing

Because she is undercover for Luke. Also she's Rey's mother

Sounds about as sophomoric as the rest of the writing

>people are still talking about TFA

more interesting than talking about rogue one

the joke is that the First Order is made up of a bunch of incompetent pussies who have nothing going for them but fanaticism and big guns

Just because you think Star Wars villains should be generic stoic edgelords doesn't mean it's bad writing, you're just a child

more important, how is she still alive? they threw her in a dumpster and then the planet blew up yet shes going to be in the sequel.

But a generic edgleord is exactly what kylo ren is