Ummm, well done Mademoiselle well done HOWEVER... I'm not actually friends with Brad Pitt

>Ummm, well done Mademoiselle well done HOWEVER... I'm not actually friends with Brad Pitt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRKIcafgu-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best one i've ever read.

it's so obvious in hindsight

Cred Forums already came to the unanimous consensus that the best comeback would have been
>I have more money than you ever will

>Perhaps I'm wondering why you'd compliment a man before throwing him out of a hotel room

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

That's fucking awful.

It's awful.

This is the first one of these that I like.

>Why wouldn't you have sex me? Are you antisemetic or something? In this day and age?

>I don't think they're into frogs or white flags
Instant win, but you'd probably get boo'd

>white flags
So dated and lame that it would be a little confusing.

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

What was his actual comeback?

No.

lol

try again

/thread

That's Cred Forums's response. And fucking lame tbqhfam.

She insulted him a little bit.

best response: Yeah, I think they can do alot better than share you

KEK

GETTING FUCKING FRESH

>oh that's cool, i fix my friends up with sluts all the time :^)

Its obvious
you just start crying
youtube.com/watch?v=SRKIcafgu-4

Will Jonah be the new subway mascot?

someone post the gun version

the only funny retort I've heard for this scenario

My pasta :3

Something along the lines of "I'm glad I came on this show just to get insulted by a weather girl"

Why does this always get me

Aren't these threads a kind of homage to that Signfield scene about too-late comebacks? They've become a comfy place for people, who are also as unfunny as Jonah Hill, to practise missing with their retorts for similar situations and generally sympathise with the fat prick who got told by that French woman on live TV.

THE JERK STORE CALLED

1 month later and we get a borderline decent comeback. Christ.

>pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene

Can someone post the vid, I haven't seen it.

>What was his actual comeback?

Basically "REEEEEEEEEE".

>Jonah
>Fat as a whale

holy fuck where do the obscure ones come from

has jonah been awared on these dank memes

>yes, yes, well done HOWEVER I like to rape

All he needed to do was laugh and roll with it. That's it.

>Well, I can make atleast half of that fantasy come true

>Are you sure you don't want any of this? I am packing a foot long after all
>Whips out his handy pocket sub, puts it on his crotch and flops it around while oil, vegetables, and meatballs fly everywhere.

This is the kind of copy-spaghetti I can get behind.

You know you are an oldfag when you see your OC being used.

Why not say "You'd be lucky to even clean my hotel room" or Just say "I'm gay" and then say "the thought of me sleeping with a vapid bitch like you has turned me off of women forever"

Ok, you dumbo heads. Girls do that when they think a guy is comfortable with his looks. If she thought Jonah was actually ugly and unattractive, she wouldn't have made the joke. Girls don't like to hurt feelings publicly. She's not going to go out of her way to fuck him, obviously, but she thinks he can take the joke. It's like when you fuck with a bro. Don't spazz out, turbonerds.

You do realize that Jonah Hill quit acting and became gay after the incident, right?

You know what we pretended to do in the movie I'm advertising here? We smuggled assault rifles to the fucking syrian rebels like Isis shit, right? You think I'm afraid of you after that experience? *Whips out an AK from imagination* I ought to shoot you right here! *Whips out a machete from imagination* Or do you prefer beheading you halal whore! *Proceeds to mouth blakka blakka swiish swoosh blakka blakka* WREEeEeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

>well done HOWEVER
i miss this meme

why didn't he walk out?

>claiming a copypasta unironically as an anonymous poster on an anonymous imageboard

it's probably not even your pasta, you're just that much of an attentionwhore.