Top Korean directors, actors on government blacklist

screendaily.com/news/top-korean-directors-actors-on-government-blacklist/5110391.article?blocktitle=LATEST-FILM-NEWS-HEADLINES&contentID=44435

The document lists artists who either protested against the government’s handling of the 2014 Sewol ferry disaster that resulted in the deaths of 304 people; supported Minjoo Party leader Moon Jae-in in his 2012 presidential bid; or supported current Seoul mayor Park Won-soon in his 2014 election.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilbe.com/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing this only happens in South Korea right hahaha

They held cards criticizing the ferry incident

Tumblr justice warriors

who's the kimchi qt on the right?

not my korean kino

the korean government better watch out

Korean media has gone to shit since this cunt came into office.

Her claim to fame?

Being the daughter of the former military dictator who ruled for 18 years with an iron fist until his most loyal subordinate shot him after he started planning democracy activist suppression using the army that was expected to result in more than 100,000 civilian casualties.

Nips always have had their most important people simply be the sons or daughters of some other important person

Korean Cred Forums loves her though

They would.

Ilbe turned on her after three years skyrocketing youth unemployment with absolutely no action to remedy it from her government.

Now, they make memes photoshopping her like they do with Roh Moo-hyun, the former center-left president they equate with Satan.

How do I into korean Cred Forums? Seems cool

Mnm, I did see some waning of popularity

But during election time it was crazy, so much shilling.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bitch rigged the votes.

ilbe.com/politics

Just go in there and post this pic non-stop. You will be welcomed with open arms.

>former military dictator who ruled for 18 years with an iron fist until his most loyal subordinate shot him after he started planning democracy activist suppression using the army that was expected to result in more than 100,000 civilian casualties.

theres a p good korean movie about that assassination

Kino?

name

Artistic class is always commie in any country.

aw fuck them i liked that guy

Kim "Crush you with my giant tits" Hye soo

>korea
>free

What's some essential /koreakino/, Cred Forums?

The Host

ITT: subhuman chink shit humans don't give a shit about