Thoughts on this show? Recently just started watching it

Thoughts on this show? Recently just started watching it

It was television kino. Shouldn't have been cancelled and the finale could have been great.

loved it, miss it.

You know how people on 4chun use "comfy" way too much?

This show is actually comfy, atleast the first 2 seasons

I didn't even give it a chance until recently, and was absolutely shocked when I realized it was one of the goat of all time.

very comfy and (as a premise) might actually work if they brought it back (one show statistically has to not suck as a reboot)

Comfy as fuck.

>comfymind

I agree though kek

I love Jason Lee. I'll watch it. Thanks!

Great series, ends on a unresolved cliffhanger
S3-4 are not as great

Was really comfy. Though sometimes depended on gross humor and other kinds of humor that aren't very intelligent. For comparison, Malcom in the Middle did this much better.

The writers' strike wasn't kind to it, I think it started to try really hard after that and became a mess. Then it was no longer comfy. They did go back in track in S4 but the show had gone for too long and become convoluted. They also tried to be "sad" and feely but I think it was a mistake.

Not saying it deserved the ax though, it at least deserved a better ending.

For me personally this show makes me really nostalgic, it was fun, simple times when I used to watch it back it the day.

a fucking classic.
Im gonna rewatch it soon.

NBC had such a good streak with this and the Office and 30 Rock and Community. What the fuck happened?

EVERY NIGHT I CAN STILL FEEL THE EMPTY SPOT WHERE RANDY WAS. MY WIFE'S SON ISN'T MY FRIENDS SON AND I'M ACTUALLY THE FATHER AND I CAN STILL SEE PATTY THE DAY TIME HOOKER. I'M GOING TO MAKE THEM GIVE BACK MY LIST.

YO CRABMAN

Ridiculously high rewatch value

They were going to reveal that the father was some passing celebrity like chappelle.

At least the creator said what the ending was going to be.

Fun show, super comfy.

You'll enjoy it OP

>NBC had such a good streak with this and the Office and 30 Rock and Community. What the fuck happened?

Parks as well.

Each one of these shows had a horrible fate, except for 30 Rock which it couldn't have done things any more perfect imo. In another timeline all these shows remained consistent and didn't go longer than they should've.

How was it supposed to end?

also, people actually watched them like they watched NBC in the 90s

“I had always had an ending to Earl and I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to see it happen. You’ve got a show about a guy with a list so not seeing him finish it is a bummer. But the truth is, he wasn’t ever going to finish the list. The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it. Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it. They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl. He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else. Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with list and that he’s finally put more good into the world than bad. So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life. Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.”

Earl was going to drop the list after getting stuck and he discovers someone who he helped before made a list themselves then realizes he did his part.

I'm really glad you told me this user

Watch Eastbound and Down

I can see that, definitely fitting with the show.

The first couple of season of Raising Hope is very similar to my name is earl.

I fucking loved raising hope, the parents were so great

Love the earl easter egg in the pilot on the news
>In lighter news, a small time crook with a long list of wrongs he was making amends for has finally finished, and you'll never guess how it ended!

What did you guys think about Raising Hope? It was made by the same guy and had the same vibes. I liked it.

Meemaw is based. So great seeing her act like a sweet crazy old lady rather than a heartless old hag on Malcolm in the middle. Hilarious in both, but different. Meemaw is actually lovable
>no you can't go back to Constantinople...

Jason Lee is a scientologist

>Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.

>Cred Forums liking cuck the tv show
lol you never change

It's a damn shame it never got a proper ending.

Apparently not anymore, he left the cult

demonstrates the beauty and humor of jamie pressley right before she got too old and was still hot