>We want the Breaking Bad audience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are... are you retarded?

*smacks lips*
*fixes bow-tie*

SOO UMM...

Why was his character so off base compared to the other great wire characters. Was he just another of those le quirky cultured black gangster

Bruh

Shieeeeeeet

There are people like that. He even said that the most dangerous thing in America is a nigga with a library card. The idea was that he was one of the most valued muscles for hire because he had a street background with intellect to help him circumvent bullshit situations, just like when he shot Cheese with a warning round rather than a real bullet. Most of the street level people were "street wise", but Mouzone was both street wise and book smart, so it made sense that Avon requested him to be brought down from NY. Omar was on his level in a way, which is why everyone was scared of him. He was also spiritually enlightened or whatever, so he didn't fear death.
>tfw we'll never have a buddy-crime show featuring Omar and Mouzone

>quirky black muslims don't exist

Nigga...

Hmm, that actually a good point

worst character

I keep seeing people with this opinion but nobody explains why.

NOI and Hotep niggers are pretty fucking stupid, so his character wasn't any more out of place than they would be in real life.

>tfw we'll never have a buddy-crime show featuring Omar and Mouzone

I can still dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

They should have had a character based off of these guys.

I guess it's because he clashes with the "realistic" characters of the show.

That the fucking problem, he's some conjured up fantasy character, like something from Kill Bill.
A smart nigger, library card or not, would go half ass his way thru college with all those easy negro scholarships, and then get affirmatived into a nice job anywhere he wants

prretty sure nigga with a library card is a malcom X quote.

>trying this hard

he's the anime character

It's like if when Furio comes to Jersey in The Sopranos he was this invincible mobster who trows pizza knives at people and does back flips and flies.

>never heard of the Nation of Islam
this guy is a totally plausible character

The Wire isn't really that good. It's good but so many people act like it's the best show of all time.

Mad Men, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The West Wing are all better at the various elements it has going for it.

It's Justified, Boardwalk Empire and Mr. Robot tier. It's good, but jesus people really overrate it.

>Breaking Bad
bait

Delete this

the wire was very realistic according to white neckbeards :^)

he isn't at all

I was a freshman in highschool when The Wire aired and went to school with niggers. It was very realistic, my cuck friendo.