What does Cred Forums think of Farscape? I'm halfway through the first season and it's pretty sweet so far

what does Cred Forums think of Farscape? I'm halfway through the first season and it's pretty sweet so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5CtM6Mhkb08
youtube.com/watch?v=3QvnfNsrDlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1VnPiixzw
youtube.com/watch?v=wxh6tez9QQE
youtube.com/watch?v=9sH_Ba7Tqxs
youtube.com/watch?v=m_yNJEuiEag
youtube.com/watch?v=qTbpyd_8mSM
youtube.com/watch?v=UW9RbHVVtnA
youtube.com/watch?v=MpRRB6q8hxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the best shows of all time.

>I'm halfway through the first season
Buckle up, nigger. Shits about to get real.

sweet image, user.
my buddy says it kinda drops off in quality towards the end. what do you think?

Wheres my main man stark?

Lani Tupu leaves in the final season, and it's very noticeable. And then there is the bullshit the network pulled on it at the last minute.

At least people getting into it now have the peacekeeper wars. They're not great, but at least you get some closure.

One of the classics from good old Australian/Canadian sci fi craze.

It's more so that they had to rush the ending, because the show got canned, and then ends on quite a cliffhanger, which they eventually rectified with the Peacekeeper wars mini series.

>Wheres my main man stark?
On his side.

>It's more so that they had to rush the ending, because the show got canned
The studio didn't tell them they were canceling the show until the season finale was about to air. The previous year they had been renewed for 2 or 3 more seasons, but after a change in management at USA networks they decided to give it the axe to make way for awful reality television.

>muh 9/11

Great opening, awesome show.

youtu.be/5CtM6Mhkb08

>she will never gently pop your eyeballs while riding you to completion

Why even live bros?

Really enjoy it. Watching it again after seeing it as a teenager on tv. If your watching it on netflix in the us i think its being removed next month

If you're enjoying season 1 that is a very, very good sign. Prepare to be blown away by the seasons that come after it

Farscape will change your life

It really doesn't

The only reason people talk shit about season 4 is because season 3 is so fucking perfect. After that there is nowhere to go but down. Season 4 is still 10/10

You're gonna love this guy.

It's a shame that her makeup tried to kill her.

such a fantastic character, so much better than any of the "female science-savvy" characters they tried to replace her with

I saw that it was being taken down so i figured i would watch it while i can. My friend has be reccing it to me for a long time cause he knows i dig sci fi. The show is definitely not what i expected desu.

They seem to be taking it down from all the streaming sites, seems weird because it's been on all of them for about 4-5 years

But whatever I have the whole show on blu-ray

One of the greatest Scifi shows ever. The perfect anti-Trek

The rights are probably changing hands or something like that.

It drops in quality a few seasons in but its good.

I dropped it when the second Crichton chowed up

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

Is there a villian better than scorpio?

Not a chance.

Liked Harvey better desu senpai

I'm not sure if ant-Trek is the right term. It certainly seems like the antithesis of the 90's era shows like TNG and DS9, but it has quite a bit in common with the original series

Strong core character dynamic, colorful, weirdness, episodes about "everyone has gone nuts" and not to mention Crichton mentions Captain Kirk at least a dozen times

I would describe it as as a rejection of the sterile, comfy nature of the Trek revival shows and a return to the roots of sci-fi television, albeit with its own unique flavor and incredibly strong character development

>tfw Scorpious played grand moff tarkin for 2 seconds in revenge of the sith
>tfw we could have had a movie about sheev and scorpy taking a road trip across the galaxy

bullshit, the show only gets better and then it ends

>It's a Talyn goes emo episode

Why was he such an edgelord all the time

>dropped it around the time it went from great to fucking amazing
um, okay

That season was fucking great though. So many feels.

He was edge from birth, whaddaya gonna do when you're bred to be a warship

Mah toooight boddeeeeeeh

God I love that show.

one of the best

dat fucking last game of Rock Paper Scissors

If you can check out the bluray commentaries. All the women are such fucking sluts its great.

Literally the best show ever, you won't find a single boring episode, not to mention it's goofy as fuck

>dat body swap episode
>dat cartoon episode
>dat episode where Crichton is hypnotized and dreams about a universe where Crais is a gay cop

>Freeze. You're under arrest. You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney. If you cannot afford one... tough noogies. You can make ONE phone call. I recommend Trixie: 976-Triple-5-LOVE. Do you understand these rights as I've explained them to you?

Harvey always made me smile
>those movie parodies they end up in

>tfw no Harvey in your head to give you advice, save you from dangerous situations, and just bring the bantz when you're bored

no hesitation, john

>D'Argo tell him who his Daddy is
>I'm your daddy

That entire fucking episode with the headcrab was great.

>ywn feel that tongue on your dick

My favorite of the goofy episodes is Scratch n' sniff. The whole episode is a bullshit story Crichton and D'Argo come up with to get pilot to let them back on the ship.

Farscape is Star Trek if Captain Kirk was slowly driven to the brink of madness by all the weird shit he saw.

It has to be a true story, because they have Chiana and Jool as witnesses and they even tell Pilot to check with them

Also the writers were planning to brink back Raxil in season 5 before the show was unexpectedly canceled

What part of GET OFF MY SHIP did you two not understand?

Pilot is the perfect example of that one quiet guy, who when gets angry becomes the scariest dude ever.

Does this guy just scream Vegas or what?

Jotheeeee!!!!

Even though I have the blurays I still don't want them to take it off netflix. I need more people to know about this show.

Like that other user said if you like it now in the first season this is gonna be one of your favorite shows of all time.

Pilot, I don't think you've understood me. Lemme just start again...

I think it's become popular enough at this point, maybe too popular. Stop invading my secret Farscape club where I feel special REEEEEEE

"Crackers Don't Matter" is my favorite episode.
Followed by "Through the Looking Glass". No wait, "Picture If You Will". Wait...no. Fuck it, I love them all.

I remember watching Farscape on either free to air or pay TV, I forget, as a teenager like ~15 years ago.

So now I'm re watching it properly from the start on Netflix (when my VPN isn't getting cockblocked so I can watch it on US Netflix which is fucking ridiculous as it's an Australian show (Ausfag here)) and watching Star Trek DS9 when the VPN isn't working, and I've got to say Farscape is a lot more fucking crazy than I remember.
Crichton is almost going crazy half the time, but seemingly coping really well considering the situation he's got himself into though they never tell you the timeline of how long it's been, there's tonnes of action and it's a stark contrast to the human/alien politics of DS9.

I'm really enjoying it, but man it's weird to hear the Aussie accent in a show with an American lead actor.

>Lani Tupu leaves in the final season
He's in the credits, dumbass. The sound guys neglected to edit his voice because the old settings were lost.

Anyway, Farscape would be a 9/10 show if it weren't for all the endless Earth pop culture references and idioms John makes.
I realize it's a coping mechanism for him, but all I can do is cringe.

My favorite episode is John Quixote, the best mix of funny, weird and poignant

I don't find it cringe at all, his references make me chuckle and it doesn't derail the episode plots at all

Different strokes I guess

I hear ya hoss. Also dat Aeryn.

>I don't find it cringe at all
It doesn't make any sense.
You don't hear any of the space aliens making weird references, besides space measurements or space obscenities.
Which means the translator microbes most likely don't even translate Earth idioms. Which means John is blabbering nonesense almost all the time and nobody even points this out.

>dat Aeryn
indeed

>It doesn't make any sense.
>You don't hear any of the space aliens making weird references, besides space measurements or space obscenities.

it's his coping mechanism.

All of the aliens live in this part of the galaxy, they are used to the culture and don't need to constantly remind themselves of home and familiar comforting things

Like you said it's a coping mechanism, something John uses to fight the madness that creeps into soul from what he experiences, for all the good it does him

Oh what the fuck, they are removing it? Now between VPN issues and life stuff there's no way I'm going to finish it, I was nearly done with season 1.

Guess it's time to aquire it properly.

kek

>Which means John is blabbering nonesense almost all the time and nobody even points this out
>nobody even point this out
Except they do point this out, constantly. They call him insane for all his blabbering nonsense on a regular basis until they get used to it and even they're still like "oh that's our John again"

November 5th. You still have some time.

They do actually point it out, Rigel calls him out on 'Ises Green' for example.

Crichtonisms are mentioned all the time.

"Savage I know almost every food in the galaxy and I have never heard of this eyezescream that you speak of."

>watched SG1, Farscape, Fringe, Firefly all within the last two years
>feels like I've watched all the greatest scifi shows and now I have nowhere to go but down

>You will never have FarScape in 1080p.

>those earth episodes where Rygel gets hooked on sugar and think its some super illegal drug

Fucking loved that little bastard

Pic related it pretty solid, user. Not Farscape-tier, but worth your time.

Rygel's moments of smug victory are the best. Outwitting the Zynetans, negotiating with the hidden Sebacean society, and just being a clever troll all the time. And yeah, the sugar addiction was excellent.

>You will

The film is missing, not destroyed. It'll turn up.

>It's a Rygel scares off Trick or Treaters so he can steal their candy and get high on sugar episode

Already watching Expanse, Dark Matter, and finished the BSG till near the end of the 3rd season.

Is it morally wrong to want to want to share consensual pleasant sex with her for the purpose of procreation?

I'd want to be her human toilet tbqh

I wonder what Scarran piss & shit looks/tastes like

Halfbreeds are heresy, user

How illegal IS this Dren? You've got to get me more, I don't care what it costs! I want Kit Kat and M&M's, and Pez and REESE'S PIECES! CRICHTON PLEAAASE!!

I want to fuck the everloving shit out of the peacekeeper slut that replaces Scorpy

You want to make intergalactic hapas?

No one can replace Scorpy

this was a good episode desu. pilot takes some serious shit.

Not like this poor fuck. I wish they had incorporated more Leviathans and Pilots in the show

God damn it all the costumes puppets in this show were god tier, not that Star Trek bullshit were every alien looks like a human with some skin condition, I hope the make up/costume guys were payed well because they deserve it.

There aren't enough good cheesecake shots of her on the internet.

QT 3.14

BONEEEESSSSSS

Was Narukubee's incineration the single most satisfying moment of Farscape?

I still wood berry 100%

Imagine how hot she is on the inside.

>tfw your country makes one of the best sci-fi shows of all time
>tfw literally all we make now are fucking dramas of crimeshit
Will Australia ever make a show as good as this again?

Which Critchton is best Crichton?

Crichton....shit.

All they care about is low budget dramas and like you said, cop shit. That fucking Jessica AboNignog show and every other show is just Le quirky female protagonist.

Plus our talent shows have more international (read: American) judges who are clearly just there for a fat paycheque and personal publicity rather than helping local talent, if there even is any left with the over saturation of talent shows.

It's probably a good thing they don't try to make anything like Farscape again because they'd ruin it.

dear god I would destroy prime Claudia with the force of a thousand Command Carriers

some of those "dramas of crimeshit" are really fucking good

I'm an American and I'm loving Aussie TV right now

Tell me about the hottest character that never was

Scifi costs too much and isn't as popular as it once was.

>we can't even get fucking Survivor right

Cyberpunk is making a comeback. Give it 10 years

>you will never have a bro tier DRD be your personal boombox

mah nigga

>Cyberpunk
Neonpunk you mean. Not that I complain.

Didn't the ABC make some series recently about not-Aborigines with superpowers?
>ABC used to make tonnes of fucking great sci-fi kids shows
>even they're not making any anymore
dark times

And this based Pilot.

He's talking about our main three channels, SBS and ABC create some good shit.

God it's so predictable and one alliance dominated 90% of the game, I hate how the ads rev it up as if something big was going to happen, but it never did.

MFW cucked

2QTJEWFU

I'd frell the hezmana outta that tralk

>more than 30 seasons of the US version to see what worked and what didn't
>most of the US shows crew working on it
>most applied for reality show in Australia's history
>massive budget
>still manage to fuck it
I sure could go for some hungry jacks though

That shit is more to fulfill broadcasting requirements. Aus doesn't have the budget or actor quality draw it needs to produce decent serials.

>dia with the force of a thousand Command Carriers
>"That's my underwear!"

Zaniest episode?

Zaniest episode.

Really want to start a Science Fiction show marathon any other shows like Farscape I should look into?

>mfw I'm gay for Scorpy

It's dumb though

>lets force our networks to create shit television because we have a 'Australisn Made' quota

There is so much drivel on TV right now like Doctor Doctor. And they don't even run movies on 10 Friday night anymore, they re run Have You Been Paying Attention, which is admittedly based due to Sam Pangs deadpan humour, but nobody gives a shit about encores, we all have smart TVs with on demand viewing so we can replay any shit show whenever we want, put on a god damn comfy action film or something.

And the fact a Family Fued runs across all 4 Channel 10 channels at the time, what the fuck man.

Always liked sg1

>see hot dominatrix peacekeeper girl steal your underoos and wear them casually around the ship
>not take that as an obvious sign that she wants your hew-mon penis inside her
how much of a beta pussy is Crichton?

God, first episode sex-hair Aeryn was the best!

there's nothing like Farscape

I mean sure there are shows with superficial similarities (Blake's 7, Lexx) but the Farscape flavor has never been duplicated

Honestly the closest you'll ever get is Star Trek: The Original Series which the Farscape writers were obviously fond of

Why did Crais have to kill this qt?

Favorite non main cast waifu?

I liked Johns sister

>how much of a beta pussy is Crichton?

Nah Crichton is a bad-ass. You're not a beta just because you're a bit slow to pick up the signs that a woman wants your dick. He slays that pussy eventually.

I always liked that some of the weirder Farscape aliens were basically Muppets. I kinda half hoped for a clever cameo of Pigs in Space.

Well yea it's fucked. Bonus points because the larger networks are yank owned or heavily affiliated. SBS/ABC don't seem to have the budgets for high quality serials, they used to have some of the best pickings and best local comedy though. They don't have the market share to really compete. As I said their hands are tied because costs, foreign interests (selling a show to us) and quotas to be met.

>He slays that pussy eventually
fair enough, but she was pretty transparent

PK Tech Girl. 100% She's just so sweet, gotta gib her dat hooman dicc

It's not even eventually. They have sex in the first season.

It just takes them a while to do it again.

he wanted revenge and he was afraid she would report his misguided vendetta to High Command

You'd be a beta pussy too if you were surrounded by aliens who could snap your neck at will.

yeah that episode where they visit fake Earth

A lazier show would have her conveniently lose her memory but she was like "yeah we fucked"

2nd best Peacekeeper.

> 2 seconds Tarkin does that Scorpius little walk.

I'm a beta pussy already so yeah probably

Best Peacekeeper.

I will not argue.

Y'ain't wrong

>The Hamster was on Faracape

he betrays them in the comics

That don't matter, Crichton.

And Spike gets a spaceship and fights ayy lmaos in the Buffy comics.

Never read comics kids.

Sometimes daddy has to hurt those he loves to keep them from hurting themselves worse. Daddy wins the bread, dig?

>mfw I realize the Ketrucel White and Crystherium Utilia flower are the ultimate combo

>ywn get fucked up on freslin with Raxil
she's the dominar choice

Nothing is like Farscape. It's the only show where the protagonist, instead of finding his courage and becoming a hero and shit, turns into an insane mad man with a death wish.

Oh, right. I forgot about "...just the once." Shit was dere as fuck.

>get a taste of that PK pussy
>wait more than a year to sample it again
Don't know how he controlled himself

That's Ben's wife.

top tier qt3.14

I thought the fake earth episode was an illusion?

Is that how the timeframe went? I thought Out of Their Minds was the next time. When did that happen?

It was but they were all a part of it and remembered what happened.

Unpopular opinion:
Too much chromatic space babe.

No, these are both Ben's wife.

The Farscape Family!

That's Ben Browder's wife.
She also plays the scarran queen, the bone eater and the servant in the king John episodes.

>All the women are such fucking sluts its great.

What?

Go watch Babylon 5 now.

The first season of Babylon 5 can be a bit boring. Just stick with it, it pays off.

This, season 2 starts a wild ride, cgi have aged like milk though

G'kar and Londo best characters

"no"

>Virgina Hey left the show early in the third season for health reasons: the blue makeup worn over her head and chest to achieve Zhaan's appearance caused her kidneys to bleed, subsequently causing a decline in her health.

How the fuck did they not know about the side effects of this shit?

the makeup used in tv and flms is incredibly cheap and contains tons of toxic materials

I wonder if she ever pops up at science fiction cons. She did a fantastic job at playing Zhaan.

What's the worst episode and why is it "They've Got a Secret"?

>not "taking the stone"

Ding ding ding. What a godawful episode.

>you tortured me without mercy, but you never broke me, Durka, you only made me stronger!
Rygel getting serious always lead to a GOAT episode

HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR

>you'll never have pizza and margarita shooters with Harvey

FML

Literally exposition: the episode

Worst I've ever seen a character's backstory dished out.

>endless Earth pop culture references and idioms

Not even Earth but more US pop culture.

It's ok, Farscape stays the best scifi show ever.

I don't get why people complain about that. It's almost as if he is a good ol boy from the heartland of America.

>nobody even points this out.

They often pointed out and the rest of the time, they just don't care because he is a primitive primate.

You are a good ol boy from the heartland of Amarica and i bet you don't use pop culture references every day.

The worst is these are always the same references.

I also bet he isnt god knows how far away from home trapped in an alien culture and slowly losing his mind. Crichton was a raving lunatic by the end, you expect him to not have ticks?

why does he wear the mask?

meme aside.. it looks like too cartoony, too edgy villain. The show is a Power Rangers level (and thats not a good thing) kiddy sci-fi. Couldn't watch more than the first 5-6 episodes.

Gigi is such a qt :3

I wouldn't be surprised if I did. Just the Simpsons alone gets quoted on a near daily basis. Then there are all the dumb one liners from an assortment of movies that I quote all the time, and lets not even get into Baneposting.

>I wonder if she ever pops up at science fiction cons. She did a fantastic job at playing Zhaan.

She does indeed, seems like a really cool person too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QvnfNsrDlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1VnPiixzw

MY SIDE YOUR SIDE MY SIDE YOUR SIDE MY SIDE YOUR SIDE

Thats Henson's creature shop for you.

best pk tek girl

Shit. I am late to the best farscape thread in months. Thanks, faggots, now I gotta rewatch the whole thing.

I took that to mean they were clearly fucking by then

The entire cast is based

youtube.com/watch?v=wxh6tez9QQE
youtube.com/watch?v=9sH_Ba7Tqxs

>tfw never hang out with Ben & Claudia

What do you think the worst episode is? I never liked episode 2
>landing moya

Also there is the fact that these aliens can understand English, and whatever Dargo and Pilot speak despite having no translator microbes.

Still better than though.

Yeah episode 2 is weak

Actually the worst episode is the one in season 2 (episode 2 or 3) the one where Chiana goes full JUST.

That made me cringe when I watched it.

I will forever love her voice, but that face... time has not been kind to her. Looks like she had some surgery done and that's just nasty.

that always bugged me
they never explained that shit

It felt really out of place...

>>Also there is the fact that these aliens can understand English, and whatever Dargo and Pilot speak despite having no translator microbes.
Am I crazy, or wasn't it implied that worlds were seeded with translator microbes by the big empire? Didn't Rygel wonder how Crichton got missed?

He said something about not understanding why Crichton didn't get implanted at birth.

Sikozu is best girl, senpai

KATRATZI

The Scarrans and Peacekeepers both had really cool designs

HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR

Chiana Aeryn was so hawt

>IT'S PUKE?

Hell yeah she was.

I stopped watching at something like the third episode. It was just too boring.

Your loss.

frelling farbot drannit

that episode when talyn and crais destroy the command carrier and scorpius walks around contemplating his first real defeat

GOAT

I thought I had the webm saved, but I guess I don't. I know it's been floating around as of late.

Scorpious is a legitimately spooky and threatening bad guy up until he becomes a regular cast member. He's just so delightfully evil.

I don't think they fuck in Out of their Minds, John just gets to mess around with Aeryn's body a bit

The thing with Farscape is that even the bad episodes are entertaining

Taking the Stone in particular, it's so spectacularly awful that it's a blast. The way those retarded cultists make silly poses whenever someone says "take the stone" cracks me up

I'm the one who made it, here you go

Thank you.

>Body swap

the guy who plays D'argo did a great job in that episode too when Chiana was in his body

>Aeryn as Morticia

No problem. One week several months ago I went on a webm spree and made a gorillion Farscape webms

I saved a bunch of them back then, and am surprised I didn't have that one saved.

In all likelihood I just have it saved somewhere in a wrong folder.

Everyone dies at the end.

This is true. In time.

ROSEMARY AND THYME

Power through it, a lot of people have difficulty with season 1. My best friend was the same way, I had to keep telling him "it gets better man, it get a hell of a lot better" and it took him months to get through the first season. But once he got to the season 1 finale he was hooked and finished the series in less than two weeks. Now its one of his favorite shows

You'll appreciate season 1 more after you've finished the entire show. It's 20 times better and easier to get through on rewatch

At the end he runs off after her after she delivers the "you were in my shoes...I was in your pants." I just assumed they were going to poke after that.

You're right, they do give off the distinct impression they were running off to make whoopee

She is 64 m8, the only reason you didn't notice she was 20 years older than the rest of the female cast in farscape was the makeup.

>villian
scorpy was trying to save the galaxy from those weirdo aliens

It got too gross. The whole birthing scenes, sex scenes and so on, was icky desu.

He was revenge-driven, after all the Scarrans did gangrape his mom and torture him when he was a child

That's just how they say hello.

George Lucas, pls go

desu the needles in the eye from that guy obsessed w/ perfect traits freaked me the fuck out
this guy

This was the episode that hooked me on the show. It was like, episode 8 I think.

People kept saying it got better, which is the only way I managed to get through the first few episodes.

Then Scorpius was introduced like 10 episodes later, and the show became magic.

>Farscape thread
>more than 15 replies
Today was a good day.

I was shocked it was still up when I woke up this morning. Long-lasting Farscape threads are rare but always great

Same

this is the only episode where I actually liked Stark instead of finding him insufferable

He had his moments, like when he was Sikozu but yeah, he could be pretty bad. Even more so after the death of Zhaan.

Sikozu vs Jool

Rebelious robot grill vs aristocratic omnidisciplinary scientist

Dat body vs dat ass

Both are red-heads though so that's an automatic + for each one.

Sikozu is hotter, but Jool has a better personality. She was annoying at first but it's understandable because of how sheltered she was, before being thrown into the wacky adventures of Moya and her crew. However her developing friendship with Chiana was nice and she matured a lot over the course of season 3. By season 4 she was waifu material

Sikozu is a full-on semen demon who turns my dick to diamonds but I don't think I'd want to date her or anything

>Sikozu is a full-on semen demon who turns my dick to diamonds but I don't think I'd want to date her or anything

Kek so true

I like her PK Wars look aswell

I remember thinking "what the fuck? who is that?" Not until someone actually called her by name I think did I realize it was Sikozu

I think that happened to all of us.

>when the meme so supreme you let out a scream
youtube.com/watch?v=m_yNJEuiEag

Would that make her the queen of the meme?

Hey guys, what's going on here?

That episode was great!

>....I have no idea what that is

>HAZMANA!

>Uh, get frelled?

I am so glad this thread is still here.

The first half of season 1 is the rough part. It becomes god tier as it approaches the finale. It stays like that until season 4. I am pretty jealous that you are currently enjoying it for the first time.

Farscape, sg1 and star trek is the only reason I visit Cred Forums.

The PsiCorp hereby orders you to watch Babylon 5.
*The corp is mother, the corp is father. Trust the corp*

youtube.com/watch?v=qTbpyd_8mSM

There is a pretty solid sci-fi element here, even with all the shitposting which has been surprisingly absent this thread, we can usually have a pretty good thread when we want to.

I really want to watch B5

will it ever be on netflix?

I come for those as well as the Hercules/Xena threads, the Buffy/Angel threads and the uncommon but wonderful classic movie/TCM threads. Oh, and James Bond

I guess there are several reasons I come here

Just torrent it. Remember, it hasnt aged well, especially the CGI, you watch it for the story.

There's rarely any infighting in the Farscape fandom because there's no spinoff or reboot for people to debate which show is better or to direct hate towards. Like Buffy/Angel threads where there is a 50/50 chance it will devolve into a Buffy vs Angel pissing contest

All we have to worry about is that one Lexx shitposter who likes to crash Farscape threads with his "my quirky sci-fi show is better than your quirky sci-fi show" bullshit

>the Buffy/Angel threads
I've been hopping into those as of late when I see them, but pretty much have to ignore everything since I'm still on my first watch through, and don't want to be spoiled. I have a little more than a season left of Buffy, and plan on watching Angel once I'm done with that.

>Hercules/Xena threads

I always miss those ;_;

>It hasn't aged well
That's fine, it looks awesome from what I seen. A friend of mine said if I like games like Wing Commander and Homeworld I'll love it.

>Hercules/Xena threads
If it is any consolation, some of those actors have been showing up on Ash Vs Evil Dead.

>About to watch Angel for the first time
I envy you

>I always miss those ;_;
Just keep on the lookout user. It's not very often but when we get a good thread going they are glorious

Also there will be a lot more Xena threads popping up once the reboot starts airing

The miniseries tacked onto the end was the cringiest bullshit. Too god damned cutesy.

In the comics which are "canon" (co-written by the creator of farscape) him and chiana start fucking again asap to get over daargo.

John picked the wrong peacekeeper.

having the show end on the cliffhanger of S4 sucked
PKW wasn't amazing but better than nothing and best they could do considering the budget was fan raised

i don't think so, Gilina was just like John, she was never going to make him grow as a person

That's what they get for ending on a cliffhanger like a bunch of cocksuckers. The thought of watching any of that cutesy "lets make with the quips and some gymnastics" while giving birth scene makes my physically ill.

I love it when you guys try to convince other people that a couple having a lot in common is a bad thing.

Chiana would have fucked a dog to get over not having pudding. Her character was 97% shallow slut. The last 3% was a mixture of alien and crazy.

they were actually renewed so ending on a cliffhanger was fine.
scifi got new management and nixed the old renewal

I don't know how I feel about that, I really super hated him during the series and was pretty ambivalent during the PK Wars

I think he was supposed to be a weirdo that nobody, except Zhaan, likes

Only it turned out that it wasn't fine, didn't it? When a low rated show like Farscape was, does that shit they're playing chicken with reality. The fans suffered for it.

welcome to the pain that is watching network sci-fi

I really hope The Expanse doesn't get shitcanned. I know it's completely different in style and production, but it's the only sci-fi show I've been into since Farscape ended.

best space show
it gets better in the second season
and on!
fucking scorpius!

Though technically since we're talking about a show that aired like 2 decades ago, it's kinda late to welcome its audience anywhere, huh?

i meant that i've seen so many sci-fi shows get shitcanned before they were even half way done and it will continue to happen

BSG is the greatest sci-fi show you pleb.

no, Farscape is infinitely better

your opinion a shit

Part 1 is rushed and has fucked up pacing because it's almost an entire season worth of story packed into 90 minutes. It has its moments but it's a mixed bag

Part 2 on the other han is fantastic and provides some much-needed closure

>your opinion a shit

You're the one defending this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=UW9RbHVVtnA

>Part 1 is rushed and has fucked up pacing because... bad writing

They didn't need to tie up every single plotline. They just needed to provide basic closure. Them trying to tell a whole season plus some with the budget and time allotted was fucking dumb.

Best intro song ever? Best intro song ever

>implying dat chant isn't the hypest

youtube.com/watch?v=MpRRB6q8hxc

>Them trying to tell a whole season plus some with the budget and time allotted was fucking dumb
On that we can agree

Guy Gross is amazing, only other TV composers that come close are Angelo Badalamenti and Bear McCreary

>that bittersweet feel when a Farscape thread hits bump limit
see you next time lads

Entropy will claim the universe before I bow down to a Scarran! - best line ever

see you later space cowboys ;_;

See ya