Just marathoned this. What does Cred Forums think of The Wall?

Just marathoned this. What does Cred Forums think of The Wall?

it's unwatchable. it's a pastiche of artsy-fartsy cliches strung together. it's an art movie for people who otherwise would never watch art movies. instead of being a movie in its own right, it's just as a sideshow/sidekick to a rock album.

to its credit, alan parker mutes the voices and tells the story from within, pulling you under the psychology of his character. but none of it works. it's just so much hokum and malarky. it's almost embarassing to watch the nightmarish, hypnotic, and apocalyptic rock album reduced to stuffy images of childhood loss, class oppression, and modern alienation. it's bad shit.

that said, the animation sequences are truly outstanding.

what do you mean "marathoned"? it's one film.

are you saying you managed to watch the entire thing without tweeting about it or wandering off to play mario cart?

i'm sure there's a fucking medal for that. switch to decaf.

SO MUCH THIS

OP btfo and will never recover

Nice misuse of the term "marathoned," OP. Boy you really look fucking stupid right now.

Pink Floyd is pure overrated garbage

It's a meme, newfags.

It's a meme you dips. The BTFO is you.

WE'LL SEND YOU BACK TO MOTHER IN A CARDBOARD BOX

wait

I think both of you were meme'd

Shitty movie for a shitty album

Overrated sure but definitely not garbage. Go back to your neutral milk hotel, pretentious faggot

Don't listen to the plebs and millennial trash: it's pure kino.

Pink Floyd is fucking garbage.

Fuck dadrock and every retard millennial fucknut who praises this trash

Great experience when I watched it but these days I'd rather just watch Dark Side of the Rainbow

I was surprised that the soundtrack was so good for such a crappy low budget animated movie

10/10 review

underrated

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S A GAME ANYMORE

Your prefered music being what exactly?

What Shall We Do Now? being axed from the record is still a travesty to this day.