New Westworld Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Torres
youtube.com/watch?v=p2r0OU4dv3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait it was MIB that triggered everything for Dolores?

Can someone explain what was going on with Delores?

Did she really kill a guest?

Also inb4 Logan cucks William

Wtf was this episode? Made zero sense.

He's gonna fuck it all up

Also, we bone tomahawk now

She's learning.

Multiple timelines blown the fuck out

i hope this show has a weird trippy edge to it like this episode had

MIB=William theory BTFO

so arnold... could he be MIB? or was he killed by a host?

Dolores was shot and bleeding in one timeline and not bleeding in the other.

everyone is robot

Nah man that was a host.
She did override her nogunz programming though.

Hopkins killed him I bet.

WESTWORLD IS TOO WHITE

That guy she killed is a host.

what exactly is the MIB? i never saw the movie. like what's his purpose

the maze is a Turing test, Arnold an heroed after uploading his consciousness, now he can't pass it? thoughts?

nigger scientist has been giving her more advanced programming than the others

horses are fuckin expensive

Wat

SHe is capable of actual memories beyond the cycle because black beard bro refuses to wipe her mind because he needs a shoulder to cry on, it's like a therapy session for him and it is going to bite him in the ass hard. Hannibal Lecter is listening in and letting it happen because he dosen't give a fuck and is twisted as hell with playing god.

Or else, all the hosts are people's minds shoved into robot bodies. I have no mouth and must scream level shit. What do I now, though. I'm fucking drunk.

>black people
>enjoying sci-fi

>Also inb4 Logan cucks William

It's really suffering to be Teddy.

>timeline
I hate the first guy to use this word on his stupid ass westworld theory.

wait is arnold a bot?

Why is it always blacks?
It's like there's only two races on the planet

Clearly the next level of the game is that everyone working on the robots are also AI. The end of this season and the beginning of the next season will reveal a third layer of people who work on the AI of the people that work on the AI for the people of Westworld. And that third layer of people is an alternate history where the South won the civil war, yes they're Confederates.

>Artist, activist, coffee, wine & food aficionado, politico, lgbt tribe, military son, artist

Holy fuck. Kill it with fire.

Hmm. I like it, sounds pretty good bro. SO MiB is a robot, 1st gen maybe. Or the first uploaded consciousnesses, i.e. anthony hopkins partner.

Woah.

Why didn't Delores free Teddy from his programming?

Anyone have a link up yet? I'd highly appreciate it :)

>tfw Dolores looks just like my ex
It hurts deep.

She's busy freeing herself. Eventually she'll will.

We don't know

He can't be the supervisors were watching mib and called him a visitor last episode.

I believe so. he is anthonys old partner. he is obsessed with the maze bc it is a Turing test, and he wants to pass it.

There was already another dude in bed with the one pushy guy and the two hookers. There were two lesbian come-ons, one by a black woman, one successful. There have been many Mexicans.

Well on behalf of white people I accept Jeffrey Wright.

Sent ;)

Lucky bastard.

why would anthony tell the low level supervisors about his ex partner?

>Westworld S01E03 720p HDTV x264-FLEET EZTV
Get watchin faggots

Why is there a crazy death cult of guests?

Bernard is a department head.

Look up the conscience theory they talked about. She is ascending into the final stage where there are voices in her heard which, in eventuality, will become her voice. Once that is done, she will be self-aware and be endowed with a silicone soul.

That's the biggest draw for this show. It's not the rehashed quirky robots that suddenly become alive overnight from some freaky accident. It's a gradual progression here, much like how it would be if such AI came about in real life. I fucking love it

Because Hopkins is a robot that did pass the Turing test and is trying to guide black guy that is also a robot to pass the Turing test by guiding Dolores who is not a robot and just an autistic girl that got caught up in all this mess to pass a Turing test that somehow is a maze?

I just don't get why they couldn't put the Woodcutter on sleep mode then find him with a GPS. You'd think that the Hosts would be tracked at all times.

That's the storyline they chose

>Not wanting to play death cultists

So, will Delores really fall for William?

Wouldnt they realise that someone is in the game but is never there irl, getting dressed and stuff?

They arent guests just the new storyline

>Delores
It is Dolores you fucks.

There are previews of them kissing, so yeah.

>you will never visit WW in it's prime
i just want to rape and pillage

So Teddy's and qt female guest's bullets not working on them is part of the storyline?

Im dissappointed we still have NOT seen Talula Riley's boobies!

but the bullets don't hurt them.

>teddy is the new kenny

Fucking bitch

he said he's been there for 30 years, probably longer than most of them have worked there.

>Teddy's literal, actual purpose is be cucked

top fucking kek

Maybe they need a range to do that? But yes, they should be able to shut down any host from the control room.

>40k a day

is it worth it, Cred Forums?

>Black people
>Watching a western

Why?

But they already passed the turing test. The Turing test isnt a hard test, its just about appearing human. Unless you meant a test of true consciousness maybe but I dont see how an adventure puzzle tests that

it's actually Dalorass

Good point, I don't know. Ford was talking about Wyatt. Which made me think his gang would be hosts not guests

40k to fuck some of the hosts. Sure.

not much of a rind on you :3

Teddy is the best character besides Ed Harris why does he have to be cucked?

>"Stalwart Gunslinger"
>"Reckoning"

So, Teddy as Yul Brynner confirmed now that 30yearsfags have been BTFO'd?

And I'll accept Gina Torres.

I love that Teddy dies every episode. I hope that never changes

NO!

For starters, that could not be another timeline because that timeline could never exist, as she never has been able to use a gun before.

That drift of perspective was akin to her predicting the future, something we do without thinking all the time. She realized if she stayed there that guy was going to shoot her. She was improvising the future of an unscripted event, predicting the behavior of another host. Predicting the intentions of others is a major milestone in cognitive development, this is huge

He must suffer. That is his role.

Orgies would literally be the only thing worth it. But they'd have to be HUGE orgies -- the kind that would be difficult in those small Westworld buildings.

I'm not gonna pay 40k just to kill some fake people. I *literally* have video games for that.

Why is she always such a worthless bitch character? In every movie or tv show Iv ever seen her in shes in like one or two scenes

Why didn't the cult people get hurt by bullets tho?

>Arnold set Ed Harris on the Maze
>Jeffrey Wright set Dolores on the Maze

So what the fuck is the Maze? Why would any "Humans" actually be stationed at the Management building inside the park when you could just build another hundred or do Hosts to run the shit for you?

Teddy is too pure for her

I mean it as a test of consciousness, and it's a mind puzzle obviously m8

They're guests.

No wanting to kill a gunslinger and then have your way with the farmer's daughter. Then fuck the blonde hottie with a shottie

They're Guests, nigga

Still you would think someone would notice

I think Arnold definitely hid something away, as in the maze. Don't know if he uploaded his consciousness per se given the tech at the time, but probably something akin to it. Maybe a fragment (e.g basic mannerisms, ideals) that could mature overtime, evolving through mistakes as we have

She's too pure for him. It's not her fault Teddy was literally made to be a cuck. Blame Ford for it.

I am still laughing at the glitched out quest since the wood chopper won't chop wood.

Who put the needle in the haystack?

>She's too pure for him.

>kisses a guest
>pure

They were stingy as fuck with 20-50 hosts, probably too expensive to just do maintenance

She is only just on the cusp of conscience, give her time.

who /Teddy/ here?

Hosts are not cheap.

William kisses her first.

Are you seriously trying to compare real physical killing of someone to a video game? Games are not that immersive dude. If they were, serial killers wouldn't kill anyone they would just play games all day.

You mean Delordatass

40k in future dollars isn't the same as our dollars

>All you niggas getting mad about Delores going after the McPoyle dick
>not enjoying the prospect of some guest fucking Teddy
You know for a fact that some horny guest had themselves an ass full of Teddy's silicone seeds

the maze is a test for the robots. Dolores was given the test when she showed signs of becoming aware. the MIB has been trying for 30 years

I hope he and Dolores get their "someday" dream.

youre right it's even worse as the economy will collapse and we will reset inflation and there will only be 2 classes. The mega rich and everyone else.

Why are the mazes on the scalps? Are they one everyone or just that indian?

Do you guys still think 40k per person is enough to keep a facility like this running?

It just seems like a losing investment with all the robot repairs, updates, and accommodating for everyone who works there

Right here lad

If Teddy becomes the Gunslinger, I hope Dolores has to kill him

MIB is a bored gamer over his head, I don't approve of this theory but will let you have it

Of course there is no conceivable way to test for consciousness. I can't even imagine how you could verify that such a test works because any person can only be certain that they themselves are conscious. I hope it doesn't turn into some "consciousness test" bullshit without at least some degree of philosophical literacy on the part of the writers.

>who /cuck/ here?
Fify

Well, I think the Will = MiB concept died in this episode.

Guess now everyone thinks MiB = Arnold.

I think it will be more complicated then that.

I love how they are slowly building her mental abilities.

But hosts are just as fake. It's just VR shit, but a little bit realer.

We know he's scalped other people but only the indians was there a maze shown.

Anyone have a webm of Teddy 360 no scoping those guys yet?

MIB has some connection, probably a chairman on the board they keep talking about or someones dad.

I still think Ford is bullshitting about Arnold

1200 guests

48 million a day, over 17 billion a year.

At 17 billion I think they can make a go at it.

How can MIB be a host if he doesn't get shot?

What a miserable job it must be to be a cleaner.

Knee deep in cum and blood every day, away from your family and friends for possible years at a time and you can't even afford a day at the park WITH the employee discount.

Its literally not VR. Ive never paintballed or airsofted but even I know that ARMA or whatever doesnt compare to those much less proper IRL wargame simulations.

>it's VR shit, but a little bit realer
>a little bit

You mean a whole lot realer, so real that many people are willing to pay 40k a day for it.

Also at that price, its got to be much better than vr or else they would have to lower their price.

It might be a bullshit story to warn off his worker. That has to be viewed at least as chance, as Ford ego has shown itself as such.

She's remembering past events.

She's evolving.

Episode established that high thinking Hosts can override their programming to "die" with the fake guns.

Also, what the hell was wrong with mr. woodcutter?

In Futureworld all the repairs for Westworld only cost 1 Billion.
Plus their work on robots is implied to be supported by the government or other third party so thats potentially more billions.
Overall very profitable.

Can't remember, did Dolores cock that gun or not?

When?

She didn't get shot, nor was there blood on her clothes as if she had been shot and shrugged it off like Walter

It's because you have to be filthy rich to get in and they don't except food stamps

I want to FUCK Dolores!!!

No she didn't "overwrite" herself getting shot. The two scenes were from different timelines.

>Trevor-bot lets slip that he's did the same routine before
I guess they didnt fix him

>complains about white men
>insinuates that white men are gay

How blatantly insecure can a guy be?

didn't see that happening. wtf are you talking about

Dolores a cute! CUTE!

She didn't.

Can't believe people are so pleb that they can't tell it was a flashback she was having.

>1200 guests
That seems a little high

The small little details make it real. The Hosts (particularly in their major actions, like usual dialogue and killing/sex) are fake as shit -- the technicians know it, the guests know it. Hell, in the first episode, one of them got chastised for trying to make the Hosts realer because the guests don't actually want another reality.

It's just a nicer VR, mates.

With paintballing/etc., you're dealing with real people, who behave however they want.

She didn't get shot, dumbass she was remembering a previous time when the same storyline happened.

The bandit didn't have his gun drawn when she looked up again.

this
consider that Star Citizen makes 40k/day during the months they have nothing to show

That has never happened. We dont know how tough they really are. They could have paper flesh so weak that a blank that wouldnt hurt a human in the chest but would punch through a host even on sleep. Its implied in the first episode that a shot point blank to the head would have killed the MIB which is why Teddy couldnt pull the trigger

The Asian delegation chooses the RZA, the GZA, U-God, Inspectah Deck, the Ghostface Killah, the Wu-Tang Clan

My ideal storyline would be waltzing into town, killing the leader of some gang, taking it over then going around robbing banks. I hope we see a guest do something like that.

We really need to see more guests shenanigans in general, less of the ridiculous navel-gazing scientists and feminist awakening themes. I mean those are pretty interesting for what the are but there shouldn't be too much of it, really needs to be less saturated over the episodes so it doesn't become too boring.

How are the major actions fake? The guy who gets constantly BTFO was complaining about the subtle reveries making it too real.

established in episode 1

The RZA, The GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah, and the Method Man

Best parts of the show are all the shit from the POV of guests and about guests

>big bad bandit leader about to deliver a grand speech
>gets killed by some suburban schlub
>"HOLY SHIT I SHOT HIM IN THE NECK"

Fucking great

Was that Jeffrey Wrights real wife

I think my ideal storyline would be going to some cult, showing them my immortality and becoming their god.

why was the voice in her head a man?

using star Citizen as a example of productive work might not be wise.

No, its Morpheus' wife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Torres

that was Anthony

And then what? Lay on your ass all day, shitposting on Cred Forums while snacking on grapes like a neet?

it was ford

this show makes me think of some of Sam Harris' lectures. He states that there is no such think as free will that our brain and nuerons have to make the decision for us before we even think of what we are gonna do so there is just an illusion of free will but really chemical and electrical impulses decide for us. Im sure one day we will beable to replicate that. We were born to early to have a west world experience bros.

No, she married to the black guy from Hannibal and Event Horizon. (Laurence Fishburne)

For 40k a day you get cunny, right? I mean its 3016, normies have to have accepted simulated pedosexuality at least.

I thought it was black science man

>Sam Harris lectures

Read a real book you degenerate

M E T H O D

MAN

And he's actually Cred Forums relevant

born too late to enjoy the real western world and born too early to enjoy the real westworld

fucking hate this time why can't it fast forward

The whole Wyatt storyline seemed inspired by Kurrtz

How do the robots kill each other with bullets but not against humans when they shoot.

was it?

Imagine if Bethesda designed Westworld

Not much of a rind on you, Cred Forums.

the only cunny is guest cunny

the only child host is hopkin's little fuck toy

I think MiB is the white hat young guy who got redpilled or something in the game is obsessed with Westworld that he wants to push its limits

they have todd howard on staff.

>Ford only liked one of the pair of boots.

At first we thought that the bullets turn into powder when they hit a guest, like they did with the MiB

Now we find out that they somehow become a rubber bullet and only bruise (or even knock you off your feet).

The horror Kurtz?

It didn't sound like Hopkins to me or Wright for that matter.

Arnold?

Reminder that Hopkins avoids the electric jew

There was the mexican girl

Disproven by the fact that he's around when the hosts are hyper-real synthetics and not clunky robots that make whirring noises. Also by encounter with Dolores at the end of tonight's ep.

>not believing in free will
>not knowing you can manipulate, rewire, and alter neurons, chemical rxns, and electrical impulses
take some responsibility for yourself

I thought so too but this episode debunked it. They aren't the same person.

huh

where the fuck was my nigga ed
worst episode yet

theyre programmed to react to the pellet as it if were a real bullet

>electric jew

Whats this? Computers? ATM machines? Credit cards?

But the managers said he was an important guest

He also said "I was born here"

Could he be a hybrid?

>he doesnt know about Determinism

You barely cant. Your decisions and actions are influenced by your genes.
t. Plomin

I don't think the encounter at the end happens after she kill the host, i think that was 30 year ago, probaby just the family got kill and she run away.

Id fuck either. Girl would be easier with her dad dead I could just pay the mother

>he's thinks like a Calvinist

I for one believe it's Arnold himself or his mind uploaded to a host. Presumably the order could have come from Ford not to interfere with his "gameplay" in either case.

It could mean:
>his mother gave birth to him in Westworld, which is impossible given his age
>he's a host given guest privileges
>his idea of himself was created in Westworld, and he only identifies himself with the character he plays in Westworld

>yper-real synthetics and not clunky robots that make whirring noises.
That may or may not be the case. Dolores dad was in operation for decades.

> Also by encounter with Dolores at the end of tonight's ep.

Now this is what really deals damage with the questline, unless the Dolores is not the aware Dolores and her plotline 30 some odd years ago was to faint in the hands of these guys.

That said, I don't think that the case, which means the will = MiB is dead.

Don't worry, he'll get his time to shine where he goes full apeshit/badguy after getting cucked and killed for so long.

>Present story line
got home, family get kill. kill 1 host in the barn

>30 years ago
family got kill, run away. mets William in forest

>MID = WILLIAM still valid

>mfw West World is an immersive sim

Hadn't considered. I guess that's possible. But all the hosts he's encountered are performing their same functions, surely some of the prostitutes would've been shuffled around, no?

and the hooker's daughter from a previous story

I wonder if the Ops crew just look away when pedos are having an orgy.

key word there being influenced

The horror!

She clearly uncovers the gun in the present, since she was sleepwalking and thats associated with the tampering Black science man has been doing to her

Yeah, there really needs to be more of that stuff. The plot about the scientists and about some of the robots awakening should be way more in the background than it is.

That would mean Dolores never solves the maze or some thing worse happens to someone in the park

They have, Mr. Robot GF is the madam. it was stated that was her role "in the past" in the MiB era.

You see, Cred Forums, nice guys do finish first.

Cred Forums

I found the "Questline is totally bugged since the woodcutter refuses to cut wood" as hilarious, as with the guest woman deciding to go with the hooker.

"Westworld stock plummets with emergence of new competitor: EuroTruckWorld"

But Talulah titties was so real thatWilliam was almost fooled.

Maybe he wasnt literally born here but the man who he is now is a result of Westworld

but that was 30 years ago

>tfw Westworld 3000 comes out

>Implying Dolores isn't gonna use him for her own benefit.

Dude will be cucked

I think this but also
>Present story line
>got home, family get kill. kill 1 host in the barn, get away on horseback

>30 years ago
>family got kill, gets raped, possibly injured, run away on foot, meets William in forest

>there are people who actually have this opinion

this was 30 years ago
in here she still 'just' a host, didn't kill anyone yet.

If that was thirty years ago then she'd be more mechanical like that old robot Hopkins was talking to.

>This show is going to become LOST 2, where it isn't about the complexity of the AI themes or the characters, but about a bunch of internet users trying circlejerk which theories will be right or wrong in upcoming episodes

Should I just ditch this now or what?

Any torrents up yet?

To be fair, if Talulah is the intro girl, I could see me burning more then a few hours carrying out all sorts of normal, then highly deviant sexual fantasies, and that before I got into westworld.

That would be the comfiest world. Trucking with DHL across europe with all the drivers being hosts who drive safe enough you could fall asleep at the wheel and not die.

>She clearly uncovers the gun in the present
That's why he said that the present storyline was the one with her shooting the guy.

>tfw Ford leaves the industry forever when corporate meddling ruins his perfect game

It's going to be like Mr. Robot.

seems about right

I think that was even longer than 30 years ago. From when the park opened.

Her dad who was retired was 30 years old.

The old robot hopkins was talking to was retired long before the black programmer was there. And he been there for decades

>all the drivers being hosts
Truly the perfect existence

So basically the same shit? More about the le ebic plot twists than the actual plot?

30yearsfags are still going?

she runs away because she now remembers all the previous times and can anticipate whats going to happen

30 years ago she just gets raped by Trevor

There was a horse next to her.

B-but Teddy is a nice guy! He deserves her more.

I was enjoying this show until this thread where IM being assualted by Reddit tier theories

>le ebic plot twists than the actual plot
If anything, this was a heavy plot episode, perhaps a little less fun then some of the other ones as they where building plot.

>not wanting a LOST 2

Ex Machina all over again.

Me too.

I just wanted to circlejerk about which prostitute my waifu would be.

>My enjoyement of a show comes from it's fanbase
pleb as fuck

Blonde raider girl for the win.

Just watched the end again to confirm. There's definitely no horse in view when she meets William at night. She just stumbles out of the darkness and into his arms.

there was literally no plot twists. I imagine it will be more philosophical

>still no explanation of where the guests park
>still no explanation of how they shrink the guests

There's a horse next to her

I thought there was a horse, but I been wrong.

>Need to rewatch the episode

>JJ Abrams
What did you expect? At least Lindelof learned form his mistakes when he made the telekino that was The Leftovers, not relying on twists but character interaction and narrative.

>Implying it won't be a reverse with Teddy killing William out of jealousy and Dolores giving him shit for it, maybe officially killing him in return

The horse is right behind her when she's walking towards them.

At which point? Not when she gets to the campfire, that's for sure.

Ford is Arnold. Ford died and the park erased him and let Arnold take his place.

Preview had the hot outlaw girl going on a adventure with MiB.

Can't wait.

It's not the show's fault the threads are shit tá Žbá Žh

Its not the fanbase, just knowing the existence of these theories has put a sour taste in my mouth that cant be removed. Its like I've taken the red pill

made me lel

Young hopkins wasnt that bad for a TV show.

>there were seriously people on Cred Forums who didn't call Bernard's gay little backstory from episode 1

So some hosts at the park are most likely minds of deceased people who're now being repressed and brainwashed at the park, right? They aren't exactly AI, just people stuck in AI bodies, right?

I haven't watched the new episode yet, so excuse the retarded statements.

Was just thinking this. What's to stop a guest from killing or fucking a kid? Maybe the kids have no sexual anatomy?

its literally explained right there. whats to call?

Its westworld, If you want to kill or rape a kid, it no big deal, it a fucking robot.

>only about .5 of the preview was in the epsiode.

>He also said "I was born here"
he said, "You could say I was born here."

The whole "these robots are bugged and are totally gonna rebel and slaughter everyone, it's just a matter of time" foreshadowing is getting tired. That's the way the movie went, and so I hope there's more intrigue in this show than just "lol we suck at zeroing out these memories".

The scientists staring into the abyss just isn't that engaging man. Like personally I don't mind it but I could totally see people tuning out for that shit. Putting it more in the background would stop it from getting too boring and ponderous and also make the whole thing less predictable, the less we know about the inner workings of westworld the more the plot can swerve us instead of shit being laid out in such detail.
Like, we already know it's fake as shit, do we really need to know how fake? It should obviously be a big part of the show but not like 80% of it.

Can we be certain that photos really indicate anything here?

What if it's a Bladerunner effect and these photos exist delude the hosts into assuming that they're human, or waking them up from their programming as seen by Dolores's father?

HOLY FUCK I KNEW I HAD SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE.

Fuck, good for him.

The writers have specifically said for the most part they are avoiding the trope. At least the big robot riot. They didn't say no robot was going to malfunction and hurt someone.

The whole "it's a fucking robot" thing is exactly why the intrigue of their memories and "humanity" isn't interesting me. We know how robotic they are, and their memories are just an issue that needs fixing, so I'm having a hard time feeling sad for the Indian attack in Mauve's past. It's also because they're supposed to be wiped, they're not supposed to continually gain this consciousness and personality.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

Why is everyone blowing their was over this show? Let me tell you what will happen with Cred Forums and this show, screenshot and save this for future reference

>Season 1: "HBO does it again! Pure Kino! Thank you Based HBO for saving /TV!" , weekly and daily circlejerks
>Season 2: "Doloresfu is so hot! Also, that Musk bitch finally shows her titties! BASED Hopkins and Harris! Too bad they keep killing Teddy, its boring and played out."
>Season 3:"Has Dolores gained weight? Anyways, meh season, getting kinda tired of this AI and robot shit. Hopkins is so old and boring now, I hate that fucking Ayyy Lmao Talulah bitch, she got famous for her tits and now shes too good to show them again? Fuck her." Im really starting to doubt the direction of this show
>Season 4: "Ugh, I dont know why people even liked this show with all its SJW overtones. also, Dolores is fat as fuck now, she used to be so cutie. Seriously, lady youre paid millions a year, you cant go to the gym?" Boring storyline, shit writing and criminal misuse of Ed Harris

Cred Forums is so fucking predictable. This show will be /got/ all over again

>Taking "I was born here" literally

ffs Cred Forums

What are you talking about? You can trust a robot female.

even if you are watching a robot that being fucked with on purpose and is starting to gain rudimentary self-awareness?

He had a modest role in House of Cards too.

For what purpose

>/got/ shitstain mad their favorite show isn't getting attention anymore

kek

>Implying Teddy dies at all.

>Musk bitch finally shows her titties!
Would make my year

This isn't GOT.

But I agree Dolores is a waifu.

>hot outlaw girl

Hector's side bitch?

Maybe because they're not designed to be self-aware, that's a programming error. Even then, it's less self awareness and more just the robot being consumed by memories of past experiences, which causes them to sperg out.

>3 episodes
>already better that GoT

Why would they do that? Itd destroy the illusion when a host child changes or pees and it or its parent/guardian notices its anatomy makes no sense. With all the degeneracy you can do why put an arbitrary limit based on age of hosts?
On earth right now there are similar establishments available only to the rich where you can do anything to a kid or woman.

Projecting much?

Why is there no sex scene between Dolores and Teddy?

Some truly stupid theories on Cred Forums

The show isn't anywhere as complex as it tries to be. The acting, the writing, the presentation, it's all amateur hour.

Compare this show to something like Sopranos or The Wire. It's fucking child's play. The final scene in The Sopranos is more dense than this entire show has been and will be.

The fun in this show is -- like Lost -- theorizing and guessing what bullshit will happen next.

If you want real sci-fi shit revolving AI and consciousness, read a book. West World is not a mature enough series.

Dolores is shit and a nu-male tier choice. Black hooker is best girl

It's different from the movie.

>The bell tolls for thee
>dense

Yeah, something in this thread is dense, and it ain't that finale.

>Implying I watch any show after the first season

Yep, the hottie with the shotty

I really need to watch the Sopranos. I have HBOGO, I have no excuse

if you think Dolores's dad (first dad) while getting interviewed by Hopkins is "amateur acting" then you're as retarded as your parents know you are.

>Maeve

Ford is a host. The real Ford is dead.

Just kidding

Ton of Asian guests. My problem with Westworld is that it's supposed to be 1861 or something since they're trying to get conscripts? Seems too early to have Chinese hosts, otherwise you could have a whole Chinese opium underground plot going on if it were a decade later.

This. I already saw some people in an earlier Westworld thread talking about how Evan Rachel wood was a random,shitty casting not pretty enough for the role. Cred Forums cant be trusted with enjoying a show, they always turn against it somehow

>mad GoT pleb

======= Official WestWaifu Tier List =======

TOP TIER
>Bounty hunter guest girl
>Muskfu

HIGH TIER
>Programmer girl
>Outlaw girl

SHIT TIER
>Black hooker
>Sid from Ice Age

PLEB TIER
>Dolores

>Sopranos or The Wire
boring poop

Apparently Wyatt is a rip-off of John Joel Glanton from Blood Meridian? Maybe the MIB will end up a rip-off of the Judge.

Saw it too. Some dumb ass said Keira Knightley would've been a better choice.

The concript era and the MiB era are not the same timeframe.

There were Chinese in the 1850s for the gold rush

Literally finished it yesterday. Fantastic series. The blend of mafia and existentialism makes it feel so damn original.
Okay. One character acted well.

How about all the damn people working for West World? They're all so bland -- might just be the writing, desu. They're really not interesting and come across as cliches.

lesbo programmer is pure. i don't want you disgusting waifu fucking getting your rocks off to her

Wow have you reached a level of HEIGHTENED INTELLIGENCE and are you feeling EUPHORIC right now?

Anyone know where I can watch the 3rd episode?

Only Talulah, Dolores, and that hooker that kissed Mcpoyle are Top-tier. Programmer girl is an annoying jew cunt lower than shit-tier waifu. She looks like an ugly version of ellen paige on meth

>Sid from Ice Age
White hooker? I kind of like her, but wouldnt put her in high or top tier

I mean, the guy I quoted was talking about how the show is deep and intelligent and beyond Lost-tier theories.

Why don't you talk with him first?

>implying outlaw babe is top tier

who's muskfu?

hbogo.com

>anthony hopkins
>not acting circles around everyone
should quit while your ahead tbqh

isn't*

this bitch from episode 2

Elon Musk's ex-wife

who's outlaw girl?

Good taste, friend-o. Would love to find that actress's name so I can search for nudes of her.

HBO Now is finally on PS4. Literally no reason to stream/pirate anymore unless you're poor as fuck you can't afford $15/month.

forgot pic. this ayy lmao bitch with the big ass and titties

What other Delos parks would you be interested in seeing?

European Medieval would be pretty awesome. Fight with Jeanne d'Arc and shit.

Her vagina has been rekt and probably flayed dozens of times by the MiB

black hooker is best

Black science guy is getting interesting, Hopkins is good, and I liked the security guy this episode but I agree everyone else in management is either dull or cliche. Even the white hat guest gets cliche and dull.

Makes me really think if I care more about whats going to happen in the plot and to the characters or if I care more about the character's themselves

holy shit I thought you were fucking with me. that's hilarious

I wannan be the Dragonborn hero of Skyrim!

Do you need a PS4 for that or does it work with that streaming PS4 games on PC thing?

>white hat guest
>dull

You're going to eat your words when he shows his future brother-in-law/coworker his inner demons when he rapes the fuck out of that little Mexican girl.

lol what if Ford's whole scheme is to have cheap labor with which to dig a bunch of coal?

What the fuck are the timelines like

I mean that has pretty much always been the reason to pirate

also its 15 a month for HBO, if I could just pay 15 a month for all the shows i wanted maybe that would be different but I happen to like shows from all different services now and they all just happen to have 15 bucks a months for access

so no i don't pay for HBO, Netflix, Amazon Prime and probably 2-3 other things I would watch if I actually paid for shit, because I can't afford that

All the nudity in the show has no effect on me but her seducing William gave me a chubby.

You can split the costs of HBO Now and Netflix with friends.

How fucking underage are you, next time join your dad as he pays the cable bill. HBO is $15 a month on normal cable packages you dumbass. Only a retard actually pays for it. I just switch ISP/Cable every few years and every time I sign on they give HBO and a dozen other networkds for free.

>hating thandie newton
>armistice not top tier
>programmer lesbian high tier
>forgetting mangement milf on high tier

>top teir
>armistice
I'd kill her edgelord boyfriend, take over his crew, and spend the week with her in a hot spring

Was black science man cheating on his wife last episode or are they divorced?

I don't understand your rant, user.

I hope she's muscular and scarred underneath all that pancho.

>having friends

The woodcutter was the one who ran off and none of the others were authorized to use the axe so they just sat there not eating and arguing with each other LOL that was so great

Theorycrafters for tv shows are fucking cancerous they are retards and their theories are almost never come true. True Detective season 1 was a perfect example of this.

its kind of implied they might be divorced cause of their kids death

She's is and the snake tattoo goes all the way down.

probably divorced or he hasn't seen her in some time because the park is on mars

How did they make mars big enough to hold the giant table?

>not wanting Dolores to evolve into thiccleesi 2.0

What kind of faggot cocksucking homo are you? The gay kind?

Armistice was suppose to be in this episode, WHERE IS SHE!?

kek this. There were so many hairbrained theories about TD season 1

Maybe the host saw [spoilers]Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. [/spoiler]

So is Logan a host?
39:30 looks like it could be him.
Am I just a retard?

If you cant afford HBO at $15/mo you probably cant afford HBO Now at $15/mo or paying to play PS4 "games" online for $10/mo or however much they raised it too now

tl;dr: Not an argument

New thread when lads?

Everyone in the old west was bisexual?

I think the majority of people our age don't buy cable. For people with cable, buying HBO can be pretty burdensome because they're already paying probably $100+/month. For those who rely on streaming, they probably only pay like $10-20 for Netflix and maybe Hulu or Amazon Prime. So, for the stream-only people, an additional $15/month is pretty affordable given the amount of entertainment it provides.

If guest want to buttsecks a cowboy, they can buttsecks a cowboy.

asperger's

No but the idea is to have the guest live out their fantasies so the host are probably programmed not to judge

Muskfu and Outlaw girl are top tier

it his ex-wife x2 over.

The female guest following Teddy probably had sex with him.

>lesbo programmer is pure. i don't want you disgusting waifu fucking getting your rocks off to her.

too late friend she's been my waifu for years

This made me sad.

She in the preview for the next episode at least.

She was scissoring the ayy lmao whore

>Black science guy is getting interesting
he was before we found out his motivaWAAAAAAAAAAALT

Lemme fix that
GOD TIER
>Armistice

I love how everyone will try to guess every possible combination in the hope they anonymously win the "he got it right before errybody" lottery of absolutely nothing.

This.

>PLEB TIER
>>Dolores
YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT

>the park is on mars
3 eps in and they've avoided showing the night sky, it's getting likelier

ok

MIB is Arnolds brother who has a lifelong free pass to come to the park. He had opposite views as his brother; such as hosts are just robots to him, but became obsessed with the park after he "died" and is now looking for clues.

would Orion look like Orion on mars?

Yes this show is Lost-tier.

it's functionally no further away, but the absence of the, you know, moon seems to be the giveaway

If Mars were well terraformed, the only difference would basically be no moon. If it's so far in the future, them being on Mars shouldn't even be that shocking.

How is she so perfect, bros?

Bernard calling his wife was interesting:
>If you could forget him so there's no more pain, would you?

If he's a bot, this could have been Ford giving him the option here

>tfw everyone keeps raping My Precious Doloresfu

>If Mars were well terraformed

LOST was literally aimless shit. The original writers went on Howard Stern to confess all Abrams wanted was a "serious" Gilligan's Island. That's it. They wrote crazy bullshit, then got surprised when it was renewed. Then wrote even crazier bullshit, and it got renewed again. They literally wrote themselves into a hole and couldn't get out. The interview is hilarious.

At least this show has source material and a general direction.

by perfect do you manly?

and what the fuck did he whisper in Abernathy's ear

she was built to get raped

>YFW McPoyle ends up killing Ed Harris

azor william

> being the technician who has to replace her hymen every night

Hope Teddy breaks his programming and kills everyone and everything

She was built to be raped.

as in seriously, that is her role.

the whole episode all i could think about was how I wanted to eat out her delicious pussy! I even posted it on the various threads, in case you dont believe me

>Raping a virgin Delores.

Worth 40k

I believe you

>being the surveillance worker who has to watch Dolores get raped in a thousand ways
>all the times she was forced to do her horse
>all the times she was forced to drink piss

How exactly does this "BTFO" the theory?

The shadowy corporation is probably using it for research.

How could someone important to the park like Arnold have died in the park and no one know who he is?

Teddy as the gunslinger is the thing I cant fucking wait to happen. I can't wait till he snaps and goes full psycho

Cause it shows MIB and William are in the same time line

Yep, guessing Westworld would allow all that. Which is why I would hope Delos had more options than "no AC and muggy American frontier".

======= Revised Official WestWaifu Tier List =======

TOP TIER
>Muskfu
>Outlaw girl

HIGH TIER
>Programmer girl
>Manager MILF

SHIT TIER
>Black hooker
>Sid from Ice Age

PLEB TIER
>Dolores

>Humans

thank you

>Muskfu

You guys need to let go of your Sid fetish.

I meant it in a more thematic way. Plus we heard the Lost monster twice this episode.

Good list

>Dolores
>Not Goddess-tier

I know youre trolling, but wow you are an idiot

t. pleb

why does hannibal like them naked?

Syd is the whore, not musk