So is he secretly admitting that South Park hurt his feelings?

So is he secretly admitting that South Park hurt his feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-Z5pn0mAl8
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301184-trump-camp-says-it-raised-100-million-in-september
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jvj6vujFWr0
vaskal.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=O50NvGrOx2k
huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-sachs/hillary-is-the-candidate_b_9168938.html
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/08/barack-obama-saturday-night-live-controversial-sketch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can celebrities stop about politics on social media, they don't know shit

>SNL
>funny

There's nothing wrong with feeling offended/having your feelings hurt. The problem is when you think you're owed something or everybody has to change because of your feelings.

Except he is right. With the exception with a handful of moments, the show hasn't been funny in at least a decade

He admitted it when it came out.

SNL hasn't been funny for 20+ years

this

Honestly, if Trump can't handle the media making fun of him for about a year during the election, I don't know how he'll handle it if he ends up becoming President, because it will only get worse.

i imagine when almost every media outlet has been paid to go for your throat you probably gain a tendency to overreact

>Trump butthurt by Based Alec Baldwin

Top kek

Didn't he host the show not too long ago?

I kind of want to see what would happen if Trump won, either way though this election is very amusing to watch.

Erm, false equivalency much?

The MEDIA RIGGING ELECTION part is the real kicker. He didn't stop at it not being funny, now it's a grand part of the scheme to keep him down.

Imagine if a foreign leader called him a dick. We can only begin to imagine what he'd do as President in response.

please post his wife

he's handled it fine. He's been attacked viciously for over a year and it's hardly phased him. Is he not supposed to hit back?

Yes. It wasn't so beneath him then though.

BUH BYE

Slit your fucking throats niggers

>With the exception with a handful of moments

One of them being Alec Baldwin's spot-on Trump impersonation. Why are you defending Trump being a salty bitch? Is it because you have to defend literally anything he does?

MacFarlane threw a bitchfit when South Park made fun of him too. The sting has probably just dulled after ten years.

Alec Baldwin hasn't been funny in years. Old Cred Forums used to despise Neo SNL.

No doubt about it, when he loses he will say he actually won, and that the election was rigged. That's why he's saying that weeks in advance.

He's a sore loser, he reminds me of those faggots who get their ass beat in a game and then say "I would've won if it weren't for X reason!"

Sad!

Kill yourself cuck

He'd make fun of them like he does whenever anyone else talks shit about him

As long as my retarded hillbilly relatives can, too.

do you even watch the news, have you seen how they spend their entire time reporting on this fake rape fullshit when wikileaks is dropping thousands of emails literally proving the horrific corruption of Hillary Clinton and her staff, which they say nothing about? The media IS rigged against Trump and it's so obvious it's astounding.

Not really. He admitted Matt and Trey were right and moved on.

>he's handled it fine
Anytime any remarks are made against him, he throws a tantrum on twitter. Not sure what you're on about.

>MacFarlane threw a bitchfit when South Park made fun of him too.

source: your ass

Why would I kill my self and miss Cred Forums's mass suicide in a month? Do you think that many virgins have ever died at the same time before?

It's depressing how everyone backs Hillary just because she's the PC choice, fuck this planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-Z5pn0mAl8

>he's handled it fine
people would have a higher opinion of you Trump fans if you could admit to even the slightest flaw on your candidate's part. He's handled it fine? Come the fuck on, even if he had the most perfect policies ever, cranky tweets all times of day and night about everyone who irritates you isn't "fine".

Go fuck yourselves. Do you people really think that this election isn't rigged? The facts are all around you brainwashed idiots.

I too wish Trump would stop doing that.

Bullshit. He bitched about how his quality show couldn't produce garbage every week like South Park so he couldn't make a show to take a shot back at them.

>literally, unironically linking to Fantano
what year is it

Man Trumpcucks are getting really scared

It's depressing how everyone backs Trump just because he's the anti-PC choice, fuck this planet.

Trump's right though, Alec Baldwin does a really shitty impression and SNL is a snoozefest.

they can't accuse everyone of being shills outside of Cred Forums

actually who am i kidding, someone's probably writing up fake chatlogs to "prove" CTR is spreading to the entire site.

he's already had loads of foreign leaders and the pope go after him, he just hit back and got them to apologize lol. Trump is the fucking man desu
>a tantrum
hitting back is not a tantrum, it's standing up for yourself
it's part of what makes me like him. He doesn't take shit. Also he uses these twitter disputes to drum up attention and have the media talk about him. As the saying goes, all publicity is good publicity. There's a reason he's spent exponentially less than his oponents on campaigning, and that's because he is the master of getting the media to talk about him. It won him the primaries and it's going to win him the presidency.

Would you rather he quietly plot the destruction of people who cross him with his rich (((buddies)))?

>facts
>brainwashed

Of course it's a tripfag. You should throw a "sheeple" in there to next time.

>reporting on this fake rape fullshit
you expect the media not to report on a presidential candidate bragging about sexual assault, and the women accusing him of it?
> thousands of emails literally proving the horrific corruption of Hillary
oh no she said politicians have private and public beliefs, shocker. Oh no she did paid speeches for bankers. Oh no she said berniebros are poor and she sympathises with them. Stop the presses.
>The media IS rigged against Trump
Sensible people see him as the retard he is.

He's so blatantly stupid

He's a punk.
He's a dog.
He's a pig.
He's a con ... a bullshit artist. A mutt who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Doesn't do his homework, doesn't care. Thinks he's gaming society. Doesn't pay his taxes, he's an idiot. Colin Powell said it best, he's a national disaster. He's an embarrassment to this country.
It makes me so angry this country has gotten to this point that this fool, this bozo, has wound up where he has.
He talks how he wants to punch people in the face. Well,
I'd like to punch him in the face.

This is somebody that we want for president? I don't think so.

That and Hillary's emails show her to be in collusion with multiple media sources, and just a corrupt cunt in general.

Maybe I would vote for her if she didn't set a fucking terrible precedent for this bulllshit. CNN just today was trying to threaten people with jail for even fucking reading the wikileaks emails. It's such a shitshow that fucking Fox is the closest thing to a fair news source now.

Great idea. We should start with Trump.

I know it's supposed to be the sober, moral thing to do but this entire millennium EVERY single singer actor journalist comedian on the planet ALWAYS line up en masse to shit on the faces of George Bush or John McCain or Mitt Romney

And it was nice for a minute to have somebody respond in kind. "Fuck me? Fuck you!"

Although I guess it's really impressive that George W. Bush spent eight fucking years of people calling him a retard and threatening to kill him and it never seemed to have irked him in the slightest

But think a decade ago. Donald Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a fat ugly fucking whore to her face. Hasn't EVERYBODY thought that about her at some point? If you were rich and famous and didn't give a fuck, wouldn't you have loved the opportunity to just TELL her that with a camera rolling?

Reminder that Hillary Clinton is going to be elected President Nov 8.

Drumpf is toast, kiddo.

>Trump leaked recording of him saying he's going to have to stop himself from making out with some starlet and how he likes groping chicks and feels he can get away with it
>people come up and say he groped them
>NO IT ISN'T TRUE, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

>oh no let me pick the least damaging of the leaks to make her appear harmless

It's so incredible to watch the left become more and more like neocons

But, SNL isn't funny and hasn't been for a long time.

Also, Trump has a right to feel offended, really: all I ever see in the media is constant hammering of him -- true, false, or unsubstantiated.

I have no problem with them reporting on the pussy tape but pushing these completely unsubstantiated (and debunked with in the hour) sexual assault claims just shows their bias

You're also a few weeks behind on the email leaks, maybe you should stop watching CNN "looking at the wikileaks emails is illegal but we're above the law and will give you unbiased coverage"

>hitting back is not a tantrum
Yes, and a tantrum is not hitting back. Complaining about the world rigging everything against you, complaining that everyone against you is wrong, and complaining that people are being mean is throwing a tantrum, not hitting back.

And I can throw in the facts that anti-Trump voters are tired of his lack of actually coherent policies and his failure to display any actually drawn out plans beyond "send home the Muslims" and "jail "Crooked Hillary". When you try to oversimplify things, you only examine a fraction of the big picture.

Agreed. Having a celebrity run for office this election just proves they need to shut the fuck up and stick to entertainment.

>all publicity is good publicity
demonstratably untrue in politics

>It won him the primaries and it's going to win him the presidency.
nigga please, do you really not know the difference between a GOP primary and a general election? How many people do you know who vote in political primaries vs generals? It's a completely different ballgame, Trump might have had a chance if he went a little more centrist but he blew it by being himself.

The only way Trump can win is if something seriously demoralizes Hillary fans or turnout is abysmally low.

Cuck
"oh its a le tripfag opinion lmaoxdd" arguments are invalid, faggot.

I'm so fucking mad right now.

>Hitting back

He's basically saying, "nuh uh, you're stupid" on Twitter

That's what Trumpcucks consider hitting back to be.

>Cuck
lel
>I'm so fucking mad right now.
Well, yeah.

no you fucking idiot, the stuff that has come out over the last few days is far and away worse than that public private comment. We are talking about voter fraud (a felony), accepting campaign donations from foreign bodies (a felony) alluding to the fucking murder of Scalia. THIS is why the media is silent about it and the Trump tapes were released, we are talking about a complete media black out of the PROOF of the highest level of corruption you could imagine.

Sensible people realise that the current people in power will do whatever it takes to stay there, they realise that the media, the top level politicians and the richest corporations in the world are all working together, and Trump is a threat to that. Unlike everyone else Trump isn't bought and paid for, that's why the media attacks him non stop, that's why people in his own party are going after him and that is why the media is rarely critical of Hillary despite the astronomical amount of scandals and corruption she has been involved in and has been PROVEN.

But oh no! Trump called a fat woman fat 2 decades ago and said women let him grab them by the pussy because he's rich! Lets elect the corrupt life long, bought and paid for politician because Trump is a meanie.

>random banter against an arrogant literally who, is just the same than a systematic defamation of a presidential candidate on mainstream media, in the midst of the electoral time.

funny thing is, people are so brainwashed that they can't see the problem on his """"""logic""""""

I'm pretty sure this years GOP primary had the highest turnout ever

Hillary supporters will defend this

>Although I guess it's really impressive that George W. Bush spent eight fucking years of people calling him a retard and threatening to kill him and it never seemed to have irked him in the slightest

The ironic thing is that Bush had the highest approval ratings ever in 2002 and 2003. Go look back at David Lettermen, that fucker wanted blood. Everyone did. Clinton voted for Iraq and Afghanistan.

The hate for Bush really only manifested itself from 2006 onwards when it became evident that the Iraq War was a failure.

>I'm so fucking mad right now.

Donald go to bed, you've got an election to single handedly throw away in the morning.

I prefer somebody whose policies aren't concrete over someone who has policies I know are shit but are trying to sell them over muh vagina and muh think of the children

The difference is that South Park's episode was funny, SNL isn't at all.

same with Family Guy (except more like 17 years)

Nuke 'em till they puke.

P. Diddy threatened to personally murder every Bush voter in the country in 2004.

I remember because they made a South Park about it.

Trump is a moderate you fool, he's the most centrist candidate we've had in years. Keep believing the bullshit you read on facebook and heard on CNN though.

Oh by the way Dem turn out was down over 20% and GOP turn out was up over 20% over 2008.. and Trump got more primary votes than any GOP candidate ever.

Imagine if some random nobody hacked his email server and he went and blamed a semi-hostile foreign country for it

Redpill me on those emails, bro

When Hillary wins, how will you be dealing with your loss?

Why do you think the primaries matter? You really think the Democrats won't turn out this time around? Nobody gave a fuck about Hillary/Bernie.

Look up the Podesta Leaks, we are on the 9th batch of them now and there are still more to come.

Silence from the MSM as Hillary's corruption is being proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, as felonies are being discovered left right and center

When Hillary wins, will you be protesting the invasions in Syria, Libya and Yemen?

Do you suppose they'll just give her a Nobel Peace Prize her first day in office, too?

>reagan

Lol this meme belief.

>THE ESTABLISHMENT IS SCARED OF TRUMP

litterly everyone who isn't poor white trash is afraid of Trump, dood has the patience, empathy, and temper of a four year old and would spend four years tweeting snarky comments at everyone who is not fully in love with him.

Don't get me wrong, Hillary is a corrupt devious crook, but at least she understands how a Bill becomes a bill on capital hill.

he's not really moderate. he's pretty extreme in a number of regards, but he certainly doesn't run all the way to one pole or the other for all issues as a whole.

Reagan as well.

No, I asked you to do it.

I won't believe you unless you can link me at least something semi-credible.

There's no just silence, CNN are telling people it's illegal to view the emails and to only trust what they say about them

>implying Hillary voters, especially on Cred Forums, operate off any form of principles other than blaming Bush for everything as though Clinton was any different

They're Hot Topic kids who never really grew out of it and left 2004.

>Defending yourself is a tantrum
I guess you are having a tantrum about Trump's comments then?

Seth isn't running for President nor really being "attacked" by any group of people. He's just a shitty cartoonist.

>try reading anything but CNN!
Aka breitbart?
>Trump is a moderate

Trump is nothing, his only affiliation is what he feels works the best for him in the moment. Could be very conservative or very liberal but then a week later it could be the opposite.

How does it feel, knowing that the Democrats are going to have eight more years?

Nigger, the point is that a strong, confident man wouldn't need to run off to twitter to respond AT ALL if someone says something.

He literally acts like a rapper in a feud.

get a load of this guy, you're on Cred Forums dickless - nobody is sensible here, nor would we care if you were

And I know I'm right or else you'd be trying to refute that

Feels fucking bad man.

How does it feel that Democrats are now exactly as pro-war, anti-labor, anti-environmentalism, pro-lobbyist and pro-corporate welfare as Republicans?

>Trump is nothing, his only affiliation is what he feels works the best for him in the moment. Could be very conservative or very liberal but then a week later it could be the opposite.
It's funny that you just perfectly described Hillary.

>Oh no she said berniebros are poor and she sympathises with them
lmao

She didn't sympathize, she called them basement dwelling losers

Which is about the most honest thing she ever said, if she kept that up I'd vote for her

Fucking rekt

>nobody gave a fuck about Hillary/Bernie
except the millions of Bernie supporters that turned up to all his rallies . If no one cared why did the DNC have to rig the election so Hillary would win. You can't even deny that by the way, the leaks proved that happened.
I will weep for our nation because the Globalists will have won and we will be going to war with Russia
if they weren't scared of him why are they attacking him like they have never attacked anyone before? Also it was literally written in her leaked emails that they were scared of the support Trump is getting, but you only get your news from the MSM, so you wouldn't know that
you just described Hillary, Trump has been consistently on message for over a year now, and no not just Breitbart, I actually watch Trump's rallies, I listen to him speak and then I see the disgusting spin the MSM put on his words and the outright lies they report. Unlike you I go to the source and think for myself, I don't let some news organisation tell me what I should think.

There's no real significant difference between the parties, we all know that.

This election is CLEARLY about personalities at this point. Are you surprised nobody wants to vote for a narcissistic asshole ?

I said poor white trash you cuck,
Dem's have tons of poor blacks and Latinos cause they aren't as racist as republicans.

>Feels fucking bad man.

Cuckservatard tears are delicious. Eight more years!

what about taco bowl outreach and superpredators?

>Dem's have tons of poor blacks and Latinos cause they're racist against white people
Fixed that for you

i guess he is sort of equally extreme in both directions which averages out to centrist

an extremist centrist or soemthing

>Sensible people realise that the current people in power will do whatever it takes to stay there, they realise that the media, the top level politicians and the richest corporations in the world are all working together, and Trump is a threat to that.
is that why theyre giving him millions of dollars for his supposedly "self funded" campaign?
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301184-trump-camp-says-it-raised-100-million-in-september

That's true, Bernie was brought into the race purely to raise millennial excitement. Admittedly it probably gave Clinton more support from that group than she would've had-- about none, but the excitement is still pitiful among them. Millennials don't vote reliably but they're a factor, and the only millennial group with excitement for their candidate belongs to the right.

Trumpcucks, don't forget:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

>There's no real significant difference between the parties, we all know that.
>This election is CLEARLY about personalities at this point.
That's the thing. Trump is literally the most liberal Republican nominee in half a century. He's to the left of Clinton on labor. He's to the left of Clinton on defense. He's to the left of Clinton on bailouts. You are voting for someone who will definitely kill more people while in office and enrich more oligarchs with public funds because you don't want to vote for the guy that says mean stuff.

le fuck drumpf am i right le gentleman? le racist mean republicans need to get enlightened like me

People still watch SNL?

He literally never said the general election campaign would be self funded

Yeah, there is no real significant difference between the parties, hence why half the republicans have tried to sabotage Trump from the start and then jumped ship to Clinton - because Trump morphed the GOP

Agreed. Donald Trump should stop whining about SNL on twitter.

Stupid celebrity.

Yes, even they can see that Trump would be a disastrous president.

>trump has been on messege for a year

Like all of his Twitter rampages on seemingly random people?

>can't analyze a graph for itself and figure out how dumb it is

You can't make this shit up, trumplestitkins mental gymnastics is b e a u t y

what is the average donation for hillary compared to trump? why was hillary begging people to donate a dollar in order to bring down her average donation number?

that shows literally nothing. And how the fuck are you going to bring up money in politics when you're trying to attack Trump, do you not know who he is running against? If you can show me the vast majority of Trumps donations came from Wall Street banks and large corporations like Hillary's then maybe you would have a point, but the average donation to the Trump campaign is 66 dollars, so you can't show me that.

(to their special interest donors)

you can't change the system from an annonymous anime board. more than that: you can't change the system, period.

hillary already won, and the public will continue """"electing"""" whoever the media says, as it has been since democracy exists. you better get used to it.

kek

>Trump has been consistent on policy
bbbbbut he says mean things on twitter! Fucking faggot let the adults talk

>my two anecdotes beat genorations of repression

Try harder bby

>Like all of his Twitter rampages on seemingly random people?

That's not a contradiction

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

Trumpcucks are the stupidest people on the planet

He straight says he wont endorse her in the video

I guess you're not a strong confident man you cuck faggot.

thanks for correcting the record, I will be sure not to vote and not to encourage my friends and family to vote because "Hillary already won" despite the fact that the polling is close across the board even with a huge sample of dem voters compared to repub voters.

>Hillary Clinton is such a piece of shit that even notorious rapist and racist Donald Drumpf Hitler himself is a fan of hers
>you're still voting for that cunt
Care to explain?

>That's true, Bernie was brought into the race purely to raise millennial excitement.

I don't think there's a conspiracy, Sanders was a literally-who in an election year where it was obvious to anyone with a few braincells to rub together that Clinton was going to get the nomination. He probably just decided he might as well give it a go since he's 75 (and not getting any younger)

He seemed more surprised than anyone that he was actually a contender - he probably just thought he'd be like O'Malley and drop out with some pitiful percentage of delegates

He'd be bullshitting left and right were it Hillary Clinton.

It's almost like he addressed his relationship with Clinton during the very first debate

That's not true. It's a funny show

>anecdotes

leave some straws for the rest of your shill4hills to grasp at please

DELETE THIS!

seth is another good goy progressive who pushes his politics in his cartoons.

I'd agree with you if he wasn't so passive with her all the time during the primaries, I have to think some hands were shook behind closed doors - maybe even just the DNC making him restrain himself if he wanted to stay in the race

the dumb cuck shoudve just run independent with how shit the main candidates are

>Wont everyone please stop talking about the damn emails

>DUUUuuurrrhhhhhhH just look at him talk but his policy!!! Don't look at 99% of his contreversal Statments and actions?? Just policy!

Like his Muslim ban or wall building or whatever fantasy he pitches? Or maybe his asshat economic plan or L A W A N D O R D E R?

I would pay $1000 to see two trump supporters talk about his policy's, it would be meme magic

You don't see Putin, or any actual self-made man who wasn't born into a rich family, sperg on twitter all day.

trumpcucks btfo tbqh

cant wait for the repeat

AND MORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvj6vujFWr0

The Most Revealing Emails from the #PodestaFiles, Separated By Category
vaskal.ca/

Not him, but here. Peruse them at your leisure and draw your own conclusions.

i once was as young as naive as (You), user.

You and I both know he's not going to even click that

trump's policies are far better than clintons.

1. responsible border policy (deportations)
1a. ban from problematic muslim countries (all of them)
2. defund he syrian war
3. rapprochement with russia and repair relationship

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

>probably not knowing what an anecdote is

And if he does...
>he's calling my two examples as just two stand alone things compared to decades of history, Lawl Straws XD

Screenshots for future keks, it's great how above you I am.

Is that why people become more and more republican as they get older?

Meanwhile, in the pro Clinton discussion group
>first women president would be so great, black lives DO matter by the way, why shouldn't we just import more people they're like, poor! And that's sad. I have a cousin who has a gay friend and he says Trump hates their kind. You know Martha I don't care for them myself but Harry hated them and he left me and he should SUFFER like all MEN

Now THAT is a discussion I want to hear.

But Seth, you're missing your own point: the South Park episode was FUNNY.

I think anyone who is portrayed negatively on a TV show watched by millions would have a little bit of hurt feelings user.

>talking about things using big definitive ideas that are easy to envision is a bad thing
just give up cuckboi

People become Republicans once they have their own jobs, own their own home and start paying considerable property and income taxes.

So if the Democrats can make sure nobody ever holds down a salaried job or buys a house they win forever.

I think they're set to pull it off.

Fair point, though I assume it was a (failed) attempt at taking the moral high road.

>I have a cousin who has a gay friend and he says Trump hates their kind. You know Martha I don't care for them myself but Harry hated them and he left me and he should SUFFER like all MEN

this is not satire, this is really hot hillary's morons speak

I love how a majority of the Trumpcucks are ignoring the videos of him praising Hillary and Bill. The few who try to do super mental gymnastics are brave, but still cucks.

Heres another, apparently today Bill Clinton is a psycho rapist according to him, and his victims deserve to be heard, but not earlier:

youtube.com/watch?v=O50NvGrOx2k

In one instance he calls Paula Jones a "loser". One of the women he invited to the second debate, lmao.

>I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because I think the country needs a stable, reliable leader

Honestly, at this point I'm just voting Trump because he's not as warmongering. Which is crazy, because usually that's the Republican's whole shtick.

>Imagine if a foreign leader called him a dick
Like they have been? Trump met with the Mexican President on stage and everything, and you know how those hypocrites think of his border policy

>stable, reliable

Oh the irony

>responsible border policy
Like building an insanely huge wall when out infastructer is failing and besides a single month in the past year immigration is falling.

2, I don't have a position on this.

3. Defunding? Lol Trump would drag us into it even further but so will Hillary.

4. Not happening. Either we are Russia's bitch or they are ours, we both want to be the top dog. At least be realistic about it, Putin is trying to bring Russia back to its USSR days, meme magic man won't stop that.

For me the biggest diffrence lays with their charecter, I hate both of them but at least I can trust Hillary not to do some childish spiteful thing in public Over some very petty bullshit

And Hillary Clinton was against gay marriage until it was politically expedient-I mean, "her personal beliefs evolved" so as to support it, so what?

will she become the first american president dying from natural causes during his presidential period?

why would you not act buddy buddy with some politicians that are obviously so easily bought?

He met with the Mexican President earlier this year and they seemed to get on amicably, even if they disagreed on the matter of the wall. No international incidents. Seems pretty presidential to me.

>Like building an insanely huge wall when out infastructer is failing
A 40 foot concrete wall along the entire Mexican border would cost between $8 and $12 billion

The US government spends $10.5 billion every single day

Maybe because he dosent actually have very much detail about his plans besides the catchphrase- I can't wait to here about his secret plan to defeat ISIS, dude must be Patton.

Committing war crimes, nucular proliferation, and ceding all of eastern europe to the Russkies is not warmongering?

kek
B-b-b-but!

Not to mention that we have plenty of emails and speeches from her where she explicitly states that she constantly changes her positions to get votes.

But ABC, CBS, and NBC have devoted just 36 minutes to that in the past week. Want to guess how much coverage they devoted to Trump wanting to grab a woman's pussy?

>"Look at how progressive I am, fellow Democrats! I waited until there were zero political repercussions whatsoever to support gay marriage #LoveWins"

Didn't the mexican president start talking shit about Trump as soon as he left

When is the Hillary episode?

What do you mean you only made a Trump episode?

Doesn't that clearly show a bias?

That's a whole lot of implications, but Hillary is the one with the pretty blemished record as far as war is concerned.

huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-sachs/hillary-is-the-candidate_b_9168938.html

No, FDR died of old age and Harrison died of pneumonia (which will probably get Hillary in the end).

Oh it will be a lot worse than when Romney lost. Those were just your run of the mill Republican voters. Trump has a fucking cult supporters. I mean they still seriously think he has a chance of winning. They will fucking flip out when he loses.

Hillary literally confirmed she has a public and private position of issues in the second debate

What's her end game?

what other details do you need than he's gonna restrict muslim immigration and be tougher on border security, the things he says show that loud and clear, if he just talked about some "10 step plan to improve the vetting from areas of concern" no one would listen or give a fuck

over 9000?

but that's not their fault really: the whole """scandal""" were fabricated for the media, knowing how ashamed are americans of public figures having a sexual life, which of course, hillary doesn't have since decades ago.

>I can trust Hillary not to do some childish spiteful thing in public Over some very petty bullshit
Like threatening military action over her email recovery.

>I mean they still seriously think he has a chance of winning

There's still a small chance of Hillary being prosecuted for her crimes. If that happens, Trump wins. If it doesn't, she wins. I'm not sure which scenario is worse.

>Wikileaks releases a tape of Hillary saying "That fucking nigger stole this primary" in 2008
What happens then?

>not understanding how federal spending works.

This must be the most elementary response I've ever seen. You do understand even spending that money we are going into debt? That money goes places that we can't even afford. You can't just take it and build a wall with it, if it were that easy cities like Detroit wouldn't be falling to the earth- but it would only cost a few billion to rebuild it! We spend that Ina day!

Not to mention matinance, employment, and esentially not giving us a dime back.

Have fun with that.

>over 9000?

About 5 hours. 5 fucking hours about one comment that, at most, says Trump is a bit of a creep. More than 5 times as much as they devoted to a presidential candidate being caught violating the law, insulting her own supporters, and discussing ways to lie to the public.

>Being this ass-blasted because you know Trump will lose.

Your at least further along than some of your other trumplet amigos.

>yfw "minorities" already control the US ellections

You mean how Trump came back from the trip making completely inaccurate claims about the talk regarding the wall that the Mexican president then had to go and publicly refute?

Not gonna lie, the whole "No Fly Zone" shit has me pretty spooked. Why exactly does she want to start shooting down Russian planes? Obviously we both have ulterior motives for being in the region, but don't we both want to get rid of ISIS?

No ones getting prosecuted until Trump has the presidency

The FBI and attorney general are completely bought

>her crimes

Well, there's your problem right there, user.

>This must be the most elementary response I've ever seen. You do understand even spending that money we are going into debt?
The Troubled Asset Recovery Program or the Economic Stimulus or even the Iraq fucking war would have EACH paid for one hundred projects of that scale

What's the problem?

how does one restrict muslim immigration? there are massive muslim populations on 3 continents.

Why do people still care about the elections? They're scripted like professional wrestling. The only reason they exist is to trick the peasants into thinking they choose which politicians take office.

Holy shit there are people out there that actually think like this
Do you close your eyes when a HRC scandal pops up and say some shit like "lol that's nothing, Trump called someone fat fuck that guy"

>I reject reality, and substitute it with my own.

So you are okay with Russia hacking American officials?

Better than trump asking for more.

media won't mention it, because they're busy reporting about some banal shit trump said in a private conversation with some bros years ago.

Because at some point Trump went off script.

Rebuttals from people like Seth McFarlane don't do any good, half of Trump's entire thing is painting the media (that absolutely hates him) in a bad, conspiratorial light

This.

>how does one restrict muslim immigration?

Pretty easily. Muslim immigration to the US is almost all overseas, it's very difficult to illegally cross the Pacific or Atlantic. I don't agree with the idea, but it would be very simple for the government basically filter out Muslims who are applying for citizenship.

She has to commit a crime first, and no, some conspiratorial kill-list isn't sufficient.

Trump is a loser lol

how do we know they are muslims?

>She has to commit a crime first

How about sharing classified information with people who aren't cleared to see that information (which is a crime)?

She did commit a crime with her email server. She just isn't being prosecuted for it.

Meanwhile Trump says he'd go and bomb foreign ships if they accosted American ones and when people pointed out that reckless behavor like that could incite war, he refused to even acknowledge the very possibility.

this.

anyone arguing one candidate would be better than the other is a retard. or a shill, and in that case, good for you, i guess.

>look at muslim countries
>restric immigration from those countries
wow what a fucking hard thing to do

You could start just by telling immigrants from these countries to fuck off en masse

Yeah, you're right, it would be very tough to be sure. But since the overwhelming majority of people in certain countries (Egypt, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Libya, etc.) are Muslim, simply preventing immigration from those countries could have the same effect. You could also screen out Arabic names (if somebody is named Mohammed, it's very likely that they're Muslim).

Is that why Comey said she committed multiple crimes relating to her email server but didn't recommend the indictment because he couldn't prove intent (even though mishandling classified documents doesn't require intent for an indictment)

Anyone voting in this election needs to be assassinated

Trump is complaining about SNL now?
This stupid yellow nigger is running for president and hes talking about skits?

I've got one of those "Two button" dilemmas for you guys. Hear me out.

>We can't just screen if someone's Muslim, anyone can easily lie and say they're not Muslim anyway
>Each and every one of these refugees has been completely vetted by their own authorities before we allow them to come to this country, we know who they are and that we can trust them

Well?

look at the 5 countries with the largest muslim populations, you retards. 4 of them aren't in the middle east, and 3 of them have massive non-muslim populations.

I feel like any dedicated terror group would quickly exploit this very obvious work-around.

>still isnt getting it

I think it's important that we all vote, even if it's just a protest vote for one of the other candidates (which is what I'm doing). I don't want people to look back at this election and say "oh, the people just didn't bother to vote", we need to show that we care who gets elected President and we don't want it to be a criminal or a moron.

>nigger
kys. this isn't stormfront, shitlord

Mods are gonna delete this thread

no your button shit is retarded
>someone from muslim country tries to enter
>no go way you are muslim

Post yfw you have lived to see Islamic terrorism become "the new normal" for most of Europe and the US

>>Each and every one of these refugees has been completely vetted by their own authorities before we allow them to come to this country, we know who they are and that we can trust them

You can't trust the authorities of many of these countries. Countries like Saudi Arabia have a vested interest in getting radicals out of their country (they threaten the House of Saud's rule), and in countries like Pakistan and Syria the "authorities" are more of a theory than an actual thing.

There's also the problem of India, which has nearly 200 million Muslims and there's no real way to tell for many of them based on skin color or family name.

You're more likely to die from a car accident or slipping on soap

You're just addicted to internet outrage

i've done that for several elections in my country.

is kind of disheartening when media doesn't even reports about blank vote, and most people vote for the worst of both puppets anyway.

who gives a shit if theyre not in the middle east you retarded cuck, they come from a muslim country and we just say no fuck off, hows that hard to understand?

So we're going to just throw away rights like religious freedom, huh? Man, I feel safer already!

You can't really prevent people from dying in household accidents, but it is the government's responsibility to protect its people from violent attacks. More Americans died in random accidents in 1941 than in Pearl Harbor, but Congress didn't shrug it off and say "oh well, still not as bad as car crashes".

>"You can still die of all these other things, so why do you care if you can now also die by getting stabbed to death by some random Muslim as well?"

You'll enjoy this, faggot.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/08/barack-obama-saturday-night-live-controversial-sketch

what rights do non citizens have? you stupid cunt

>Honestly, if Trump can't handle the media making fun of him for about a year during the election

Considering it's been 18 months of constant literal slander from every wormy, sleazy media-brand in existence and he's STILL going strong, I'd say he's "handled" it pretty well.

Or should he be more like Hillary and her troop that just call any criticism "sexism".

>Countries like Saudi Arabia have a vested interest in getting radicals out of their country (they threaten the House of Saud's rule)

You can add the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, and Jordan to that list. I doubt they give a shit if some buildings in America get blown up, the important thing is that those extremists aren't hurting their own family's hold on power.

No he didn't. If they didn't want him running for office, he wouldn't be there. The people running this society don't leave anything to chance. Ever heard of reverse psychology?
>wow the mainstream media political pundits hate him even though they're constantly giving him publicity, that means I should definitely trust this ""anti-establishment candidate""!

Not defending Trump, but it was a pretty easy target, and the impersonation was mediocre. Comedy is supposed to be controversial, edgy, thought provoking, or at the very least entertaining. The skit just highlights the problem of modern mainstream comedy: stale, unoriginal, forced laughter. I mean did anyone ITT actual LOL at anything in the skit?

without using buzzwords, try to think about the argument that's actually being presented to you.

there are like 500m muslims in countries that aren't "muslim countries". Your whole strategy is retardedly simple to circumvent... its just low-hanging fruit pandering to shallow loudmouths who are completely susceptible to media fear mongering.

The only threat to religious freedom is Islam.

Are all trump voters this politically uninformed

They make Chomsky look like fucking Hegel

>not knowing something means you don't get an opinion
Not the american way.

Yeah, it's not like media-companies have donated millions of millions of dollars to Hillary, which was confirmed in leaked e-mails.

Holy fuck calm down you little baby, learn to man up and take it!

>muh conspiracy theories

You are more likely to win the lottery than die from a terrorist attack right now

God you people are so easily manipulated

i think saudi arabia goes a little farther than just trying to get radicals out of their country, they actively support wahhabism across the globe

>snl funny
More proof that Seth doesn't have any idea what it takes to make good comedy.

>trump voters

I'm not a Trump voter. And I'm not saying that we should stop Muslims from entering the US. But the idea that Islamic terrorism is no big deal because more people die from household accidents is absurd.

Good. I hope so. South Park even at their current quality is a better show than Family Guy or The Simpsons(They now have more worse seasons than good, therefore it is objectively a bad show).

I'm not going to stop being against group think and being a degenerative regressive leftist

"You're still more likely to die of [X], so why do you care if you can now also die from [Y]" is a fucking shit argument

I'm also more likely to slip in the shower and break my neck than get murdered, I guess the high crime rate in my city is no big deal.

its not absurd to suggest that the threat (like school shootings and cop killings) is overblown and not worth altering our national identity

Inviting Muslims is also altering the national identity.

How many guys named Mohammad signed the Declaration of Independence?

Agreed.

It's really not

You are inside all the time. I'm sure you will be fine. Well I mean, most Cred Forums posters originate from India so I wouldn't be too surprised

>How many guys named Mohammad signed the Declaration of Independence?

How many guys named Rizzo, Schmidt, or O'Reilly signed the Declaration of Independence?

Not a Cred Forums poster. I know it's easy to assume that anyone who disagrees with you must be a racist who supports Trump, but it just makes you look paranoid.

no how about you think about this argument
>muslims are opposed to western lifestyles and the majority hold questionable and radical views
my solution: stop immigration from majority muslim countries
your solution: crying about how mean it is and how we should not attempt anything, as it wont entirely eliminate the problem.

you know what, i think im gonna go with my solution that actually achieves something, as opposed to your complaining

>Rizzo, Schmidt, or O'Reilly
I love how you think that's comparable to the guys who throw acid in their daughter's face if she talks to a boy or worship a guy that's historically acknowledged to have fucked a nine year old girl and cut a bunch of people's heads off

Fucking this. Also,

>twitter

Politicsl discussion at the level you're currently on, this shit level of psued discourse, should be a bannable offense.

not only did i never cry, but my assertion is much stronger than "wont entirely eliminate"

it would barely affect it whatsoever. you're lapping up bullshit that is mission-accomplished-tier

Forgot a line there - was gonna wrap up with "Look how diverse America really was for the first 200 years of it's existence."

What are you talking about?

I agree that there's a liberal bias in media, but at individual citizens not entitled to the free expression of their ideas?

Exactly

>complain incessantly
>everyone else is just complaining!

this is why you guys aren't taken serious m8

Your assertion seems to be "Muslims are gonna win so why bother"

>it's ok top make fun of people unless the guy im rooting for has his feelings hurt then i'll attack parodies

What a bunch of slack jawed, thin skinned faggots

>Latino
>counted as its own racial category

kek, you're just going to start counting most of them as "white" soon, "restoring" the white majority. Italians were considered colored for their first 50 years or so here, if that was still the case then the US would be majority non-white.

only if you're retarded.

It seems like you're just posting some variation of "you're stupid" over and over again instead of making any actual points.

you say we shouldnt ban muslim immigration because a minority of them that are determined enough will get in, I say that stopping muslim immigration itself is solving the issue of people opposed to our countries ideals coming here. Stopping the vast majority of them coming here would actually do more than "barely affect it"

I do not believe any smart, politically aware person in America can sincerely look at mainstream media in this country and tell me there is no favoritism or bias in favor of Clinton.

Conservative, liberal, or whatever else, I don't care. I quite simply do not believe anyone of any awareness could sincerely think this is not happening.

Fuck, just this very night, a GOP office was firebombed. The perpetrators spray-painted "Leave town or else" on the building before bombing it. I'm not surprised if you hadn't heard yet, it's not headline news. What did mainstream media call it? Vandalism. Maybe arson, if they're being generous. Last I checked, politically-motivated bombings intending to terrifying ideological opponents is fucking terrorism, not "vandalism." I can't imagine the media would be this sleepy on the issue if it happened to the Democratic party, can you?

>muh anti-establishment candidate

I'm saying that board quality would increase if people discussing politics who never went to a polysci department in their lives, were banned.

Across the board, I mean all boards, massive improvement.

People falling for populist lies again and being more obnoxious than ever need to be banned until the election is over

You have to go

>kek, you're just going to start counting most of them as "white" soon
>implying

"Whiteness" doesn't hold the position it once did. If anything every 1/4 black/asian/non-white person is going to become even more insufferably loud about how black/asian/non-white they are

>fucking populists, don't they understand that being wiped out is in their own best interest?
- t. every globalist for the last century

they know the media is stacked against him, but they believe theyre righteous in doing so as some of them have actually started to believe their own propaganda that he is the next coming of hitler

>South Park's Family Guy episode was funny

No...it wasn't

>So is he secretly admitting that South Park hurt his feelings?
South Park and SNL weren't attacking MacFarlane personally or giving credence to phony rumors, nor was there a huge hitjob in place on MacFarlane that virtually all media are feeding.

Fuck off Alex Jones

Read a book you fucking nigger

im sorry to tell you kiddo but your polsci classes you took did not make you any smarter they just lead to you regurgitating the bs your school wants you to say

How can populism be bad if democracy depends on the views of the people?

"the people" are fucking retards. Democracy was a mistake. Look how great China is doing without it.

>he thinks chicanos aren't the biggest muh heritage fags out there
I bet most would be offended to be classified as white.

Populism isn't bad. Populism being used by someone who doesn't believe in it, is.

Trump does not give a solid fuck about any of you

How do you not understand this.

He cares as much as clinton

To use your own candidates lotic

Fuck off and stop being poor

Go to a university. You clearly don't know how any of this works. I mean, "polysci classes" Jesus fucking Christ

>fucking dumb drones are meant to be following me! those stupid peasants are just falling for "populists"
>why am i not 50 points ahead!

>Liberals literally firebomb a conservative building and burn it down
>Everyone's too busy talking about SNL to care

neither do you, but you still had to tell us your thoughts

MY FATHER WAS A SMALL BUSINESS

I'm not even for Clinton you mong I'm an anarchist

Why should I care for your politics more than Hillary's?

i'm literally not saying that. I'm actually saying that any capable group with internet access could very quickly circumvent any muslim-specific controls we put in place.

in the process, you'd turn your back on people who might actually advocate for you and deepen the us vs. them mentality that sustains these issues in the absence of economic codependence. all to solve a problem that actually threatens an extremely small number of people.

Dude the guy who made Ted and Ted 2 getting made fun of is comparable to a presidential candidate being shat on by the global leftist propaganda machine lmao

>i mean, i just cant even,.ugh go to university and learn the same propaganda i did, globalism just works you dumb racist

Global leftist propaganda machine holy shit

Define globalism for me. You're being used more than I

>I'm an anarchist
no youre trolling

You support a legitimate retard in contrast with a sociopath, none of whom work in your common interest so

Why should I respect someone who doesn't even have the balls to respect themselves

I dont think you understand. Muslims. are. the. problem. that is why we shouldnt take them in, understand now?

You're the problem too. Just as much so.

can you read?

i guess i've been baited, congrats.

Come on, 7 years max. SNL hasn't been bad for a decade yet

Dude anyone who disagrees with me is tinfoil lmao

ok then who do i vote for? Establishment, corrupt canditate who also happens to be a warhawk or an asshole that says dumb shit a lot?

Where did I say that ?

I was calling you, as an individual, a complete and total hick buffoon.

Not everyone who disagrees with me

Are you implying that the firebombing wasn't a false flag to make the dems look violent?

They're both warhawks. What the fuck? Are Americans really this stupid? Do they not pay attention to what their candidates say?

Fucking preposterous shit.

let me guess, im contributing to an us vs them mentality that leads to muslims wanting to behead and blow me up?

>Din du nuffin!

What are you even saying at this point

As opposed to the group of retards who wanted to start an militia to kill people if trump lost

Butt hurt faggots

what? trumps a dove in comparison, just cause he brags about acting all tough so that he can promote his strongman image, doesnt mean he's a warhawk

>Things that didn't happen vs things that happened

Trump said he wanted to "update" the Geneva conventions and kill family members of ISIS

He is a dove who wants to stop war. Don't you see?

ok then how am i "just as much a problem"?

Fact: Trump never bragged about sexual assault. Two types of people think he did: People who only read about the tape, and people who have autism. He joked about his desirability.

It happened? Where have you been lol

>literally all posturing to maintain his strong image
whilst hillary's record speaks for itself

Do you not see any media? At least pay attention to current events if you're going to grandstand.

Hey, if trumpfags can go full conspiracy theorist so can I. If somebody firebombed a HFA office you don't think the entirety of trump general would dismiss it as a ploy to paint trumpfags as terrorists?

You believe the same reactionary ill educated shit

You tell yourself that, whatever makes you feel better.

Oh shut the fuck up hahahahahahha
My fucking sides

You think Trump gives a fuck about being a pascifist? Not keeping the defense economy churning?

Ahahahhaahhahaahahhaa

i feel like war with russia is a lot less likely with trump but thanks for your opinion

trumpshit aside, SNL stopped being even remotely amusing decades ago

>Do you think that many virgins have ever died at the same time before