Anyone see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Barrett_M82A1#Barrett_M82.2FM82A1
youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoyed the hell out of it.

>barefoot titmouse
MOTY imqho

No because I'm an adult. I watch real films like Adam Sandler movies.

Just got back from it, it was really good, decent action and competent story with a very atypical and yet ultimately satisfying ending as well, I was even impressed with Anna Kendrick I thought she was initially miscast but she did a good job there's hints of romance but it's never fulfilled, good ol' autism saved the day there

Don't know why the reviews are so mixed.

I hate that I understood this.

who was the sperg woman at the end?

Jesus christ really? the one who found the last puzzle piece, she is also his handler that contacted Jk Simmons all those times with the tip off [HEAVY SIGH]

that's right, the movie was so long i forgot the beginning

>can't pay attention during a 2 hour movie

The reviews make sense now.

I fucking loved it, really wanna see it again.

I liked that autism (I was diagnosed, later that was changed but now I'm not so sure) was shown as a detriment as well as a benefit. Like you said, it was basically weaponized autism, and I thought that was neat.

It was a really good action movie.

>Accountant
>Built like a fucking tank
unwatchable

His Dad trains him to reach the full potential of his HI WOWWWEEE power so he can become an Accountant for the most dangerous people in the world.

It's cool.

He's just a dumb frogposter in disguise, ignore his retardation.

So it's literally weaponized autism? Holy kek

Is Anna Kendrick pretty hot in this movie?

Cute, not hot, she has a lot of sleepy time cuddle action.

Exactly, what makes him such an efficient killer is that he doesn't blink twice when becoming a murder machine so he's an insanely good operator.

The main criticism I have of this having just seen it an hour ago is that the lighting in climactic action sequence is too fucking dark.

And I guess JK Simmon's big exposition dump towards the end was kind of clunky.

Ronnie Coleman has a bsc in accounting.

>The main criticism I have of this having just seen it an hour ago is that the lighting in climactic action sequence is too fucking dark.

I can agree with this, maybe blu-ray will be better but I thought the reveal and brotherly tough love bit more than made up for it, I was scared Lithgow would come in shooting and hit Bernthal but nope, he got iced and they made plans for Dave and Busters

Didn't mind the plot dump.

Saw it on Sat. with my gf
We both liked it a lot.
The best way I can put it is it's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it has everything I like in a good movie. Solid 8/10

>Lithgow getting iced
That got one of the heartiest keks of the film out of me.

The FBI guys have no reason to be there at all

The audience I was with went apeshit when Lithgow got capped

Very satisfying moment.

Top kek for me was the friendly wave after snapping that goon's neck by the truck

I was gonna see it before I saw the 50% RT score. Oh well.

same here, it was on level with Jack Reacher's climax, which would make a nice companion piece to this honestly, both very well made thrillers.

>not looking at the audience

STUPID DOG, YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD IDRIS ELBA!

Lot of nice bits like that, that couple was adorable in the opening when he's sorting out their taxes and having to coach them

>believing the RT meme
They have it out for Affleck now. I doubt even Live By Night will escape BvS' concussive effect for all involved.

That was fucking hilarious, absolutely perfect timing.

Critics are paid Marvel shills that have it out for Affleck.

That rifle was fucking incredible

ALLAHU AKBAR

the home security of his house for the entrance was a good reveal

imfdb.org/wiki/Barrett_M82A1#Barrett_M82.2FM82A1

>They have it out for Affleck now
>Critics are paid Marvel shills that have it out for Affleck.

But why?

>I let critics decide everything for me

You're the worst kind of person

Ben go away

I'm not even /k/ but it gave me a boner

Because user says so

Critics can't seperate a work from what's come before it, and since Ben was in BvS (which was shit don't get me wrong) that stink won't wash off of him for a while.

Also I think people expected a guns-blazing action film and didn't expect to actually think.

But Ben was the best part of BvS.

>the twist

Affleck and Bernthal were amazing

No doubt. I'm just saying being the best part of a bad movie isn't really doing him any favors.

Right. That's why Ben Affleck starred in a string of mediocre movies and then made Gone Baby Gone and everyone love that.

I don't think your hypothesis is correct at all

I feel like the scene of him kneading and bashing the wooden stick on his leg could be seemlessly intercut into the Bat-preptime montage from BvS and it wouldn't feel at all out of place.

what the fuck was that even for

Were you diagnosed by an online test?

Hey, what's up.

I wish I was autistic so my dad would train me into a killer

>They have it out for Affleck now.
Sure, it's not like he's picking up shit roles to keep the cash flowing and you're not defending this crap because he played batman in that autist fuel by zack snyder.
That's not what's happening here at all.

he was channeling his anger like his dad taught him too.

>that pic

It was a helluva lot more amicable but that was definitely on my mind.

he's conditioning himself to be able to withstand things that might stress him out in the real world, loud noises and flashing lights, kneading the rod over his knees at the same time gives him something to focus on during the 20 minute intervals, it also acted somewhat as a detox after a long day, which is why when he could finish the ledger work he was out of sorts, his routine had been interfered with.

couldn't*

Nah by my psychologist. Issues socializing, intense anxiety as a kid, hard to read social cues. Was diagnosed with "very mild aspergers" but later on it seemed more like I just didn't like hanging out with people.

I've been diagnosed with depression as well, but I think that's unrelated.

I... general ledger.

>mousefu opens up the painting
>BWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~BWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE starts blaring
youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg

You know you all wish it had happened.

Nah, the song they used was nice though.

Funny how Ben has to pick up Matt's slack, I heard Bourne 5 was meh.

That thumbs up he gave to his clients after choking an assassin to death was funny as fuck pham.

no, but now I do

When did Ben become so BASED?

Bourne 5 was average. This was way, way better.

Ben trying to wake up Anna was adorable, felt like something out of IT Crowd

it reminded me of Leon

I can't wait for that to be edited together after a rip comes out.

I thought that as underdeveloped as it seems, it was amazing that when it's revealed that Affleck and Bernthal are brothers you can fucking feel that bond. I guess it's a testament to how good they were in those roles.

On one hand this movie is very fleshed out and doesn't need a sequel. But I like the idea that they left out showing their meet up at the end because it'll be saved for a sequel where they team up together.

It could have been handled so poorly and cliched DUH BUSINESS BEFORE FAMILY REE but it was so satisfyingly handled just two brothers reconnecting the only way they know how, ROUGHHOUSING. And Jon's character definitely had a very strong and understandable grievance what with their father dying at the funeral of their shitty mom who abandoned them

I think there was talk of a franchise, looking at the numbers i think this has a good chance of doing well both domestically and internationally.

Bourne 5 was trash. I never really gave a shit about Jason Bourne as a character past the first one but I was interested enough in the story and action to keep me entertained thru Ultimatum. This one was retread of the MUH DEAD GRILFRIEND VENGEANCE from 2 and MUH EXPOSING DA GUBMINT from 3, only this time with a MUH FATHER twist. It was just fucking boring.

Yeah, their bickering during the fight was really believable.

Though, Gavin O' Connor is no stranger to that kind of bond
>tfw "I'M SORRY TOMMY"

One of my best friends is an accountant and he was a lineman in a D2 college. He's a big guy.

Why are the critics shitting on the movie? It looked pretty cool.

No idea, not a bad performance in the movie I thought, even Naevia 2.0 surprised me and I never saw her in any of the trailers.

Damnit i chose birth of a nation over this. Birth of a nation fucking sucked

this

too much exposition

one thing that i applauded was the sound delay from the rifle during the farm scene, good shit.

>choosing muh racial tension propaganda over based autist kicking ass

And that genuinely surprised you?!

As someone earlier said, the J.K Simmons and Ex-Hoodrat plotline is really irrelevant by the time it's over. It feels like the only reason it exists is to justify that opening scene.

So the only reason he went ballistic is because the CEO guy tried to kill titmouse instead of just firing her? It seems like normally he's fine with embezzling and committing other crimes

Was the Farmhouse fight with Bin-Al-Fleck using his belt as a weapon a reference to Jet Li's Fist of Legend?

Bruce Wayne and Frank Castle.

They also targeted him for termination, he doesn't appreciate that.

Also as was mentioned he has his own moral code and at times gives tipoffs on criminal activity.

That'd be cool, but I think I've seen other movies where people use belts during knife fights to play keep away or as an impromptu whip to disarm the opponent.

This.

Though I only saw the first Bourne, I left the 5th wondering why the hell it even happened. The ending BWEEEE BWEEEE was great but when is it not?

no moron, flashback indonesian training guy

It fleshed out Ben's past and showed his moral code with him not killing J.K.

for you

I love when Jon realized who he was dealing just seconds before an amazing headshot, dude barely had an inch of his skull visible and got sniped

"Stand down!" "Fuck you!" *BLAM!*

>"You ever see an M82 round coming through a window?"

>"No one does."

RIP Bobby your sight's veering to the left, might want to get that checked. Now give me the layout and how many people are inside.

You might have to refresh this moron you're talking to but I don't remember any improvised belt use in that flashback.

Literally me

>tfw you have consenting cunny but are too autistic to jump on the opprotunity

Did it show the black slaves kill white women and children?

Matt produced Manchester by the Sea this year, which is getting all sorts of acclaim. Otherwise I like your analogy.

Yeah but agent plotline was mostly pointless

Just chiming in to say I loved it and would definitely watch a sequel.
I live in Indonesia, and that scene with the sensei had my whole theater whispering.

>think

what
the movie was super simple dude

I WANTED it to be a slow paced autismo fest with slivers of action
instead I got slow paced action with slivers of tiz

I got to shoot one of these, buddy was friends with a r we d neck that won a settlement or some shit and was stupid with his money. The rounds alone were like ten dollars apiece.

Took it to the gun range and put it between two stands, every time it fired wood was blowing off the stands, buddy nearly killed himself with a ricochet shooting at a stop sign.

that's not Drive

tfw i can never take ben affleck's acting seriously

ben affleck is like denzel washington or liam neeson for me
movies are all high production value, thoroughly enjoyable, and get by on how much fun it is to watch them in the roll

but I never lose sight of them in a roll. It's always just Ben Affleck, or Denzel, or Neeson.

>role
fuckin 4am