Thankssssssssssssssss

>Thankssssssssssssssss

Why did the snake thank Harry here?

cuz sneks are based bros

Because it's Nagini and he's going to go revive Voldemort now.

What did saetre mean by this?

Because he hadn't talked to anyone in ages, imagine being an abo in a cage and an anthropologists talks to you after years of silent stares and lets you out, would you thank him?

because harry potter is secretly hell

This. I could never understand why parseltongue was seen as evil. Snakes are cool, they eat disgusting bugs that spiderbros can't catch in webs. Who wouldn't want to talk to snakes?

Snakey was thanking him for getting it out of one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Good meme

Dumb meme. The image having a few god tier books in each tier and then some pleb filter and some overrated shit triggers me.

I went to the London Zoo during July and they didn't even have a fucking Burmese python there. Fucking BS. And that was the only reason I went too

Because the snake was now finally assured that Slytherin would objectively have the lead in points to win the House Cup.

The zoo didn't have air conditioning and it was really hot in there

fucking god NOT AGAIN PLEASE dont make me sit through this

HOW LONG DOES THAT FUCKING GIF GO

I laugh seeing this every time because ayn rand immediately invalidates every single aspect of this picture

HOWEVER

Why would someone make this

Can someone give to the tldr?

context? what did i just watch? it was entertaining

to show the audience that Harry can understand/speak to snakes you fucking mong

>i wonder who could be behind this post

why didn't harry get a pet snake. I mean he must have thought about getting one at least once after finding out he was a parseltongue.

Why was it called Niggeri? Pretty racist

what was biggie smalls doing in hogwarts anyways.

whaht

Is this Men in Black fanfiction?

Yes. No matter how many times it gets posted, it is never explained. The author must be an autist of epic proportions

I owned a snake pet for a while, she was very cool.

I want a snake pet again.

Agents J and K of Men in Black are chatting about not being able to sleep, Agent L comes in and jokes about destroying some evidence from the time K didn't sleep for 3 weeks, then Agent U comes in asking about it, then Zed comes in asking for the evidence and mentions a backup. They all sign off then L says I didn't know there was a backup too, K says I took care of it, and they also sign off. Bravo

You got the incest one?

Cuz he that nigga

wtf i love snakes now

the adaptive first line of this pasta is always great.

I commend whoever keeps posting it.

damn right they are

Court is now in ssssssssesssion

In the book, he says "Thankssssssssss, amigo".

sure, right up until they get big enough to start having ideas about eating you