Westworld

Things I want to know

>Were was Armistice (Listed as being in this episode)
>is the Will = MiB forever dead?

also
>What the hell happened to the woodcutter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZRRwvBtwIw
youtu.be/p2r0OU4dv3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Just look how this last episode ended. Shame I really liked the theory.

Maybe the fact that the different Westworld logo appeared in all his scenes is weird then.

agreed, it was too much of a change to be a production error, but feels ...odd.

Unless they are really screwing with us and her role was to run away to a white hat 30 years ago, and they are playing it sly. But that too cute of a trick.

Dude, it showed her getting shot in the present and running away 30 years ago.

She's had what, 150 encounters?
150 days of work, expanded with servicing in-between.

>Stronk female shit

Looks like another show to avoid. Thanks for the heads up!

Arnold == MiB

Asked this question in the other thread, how could someone important to the park like Arnold not be known to the employees?

Also, that voice Dolores heard doesn't sound like either Ford or Bernard.

Gets shot down by a fat man less then 2 minutes later for kicks. Completely subverted.

>Arnold not be known to the employees?
He was before their time. Institutional memory is like that.

Who /black science man/ here?

Him, Ed Harris, and Hannibal are the only interesting characters to me.

That voice is probably Arnold.

Those actors never cease to be interesting characters

>Will = MiB
Who ever formulated that theory is retarded

>what the hell happened to the woodcutter
I also would like to know this

Kind of how the common person doesn't know much about who Wozniak was, but everyone knows who Jobs is, sometimes one person outshines the other in a partnership for one reason or another, and since Ford even tells black guy that the board of directors decided it was for the best if he was pushed out of the company history, it is not that hard to imagine it.

That makes sense for normal consumers, but this is about high ranking employees not knowing about a partner.

How do you guys know the characters' names so well

>develop functional robots/a.i.
>humans immediately start raping and murdering them in a wild west theme park

>1861
>1897 shotgun, colt single actions, mare's legs
my brain is full of fuck

why would this theory be dead now?

By frequenting WW threads and looking them up or watching episodes more than once

The general dress is also way too advanced for the 60s.

Pretty much this

This. I thought the girl was called Deloras
until I came here

dad worked for company
always thought 3 brothers founded it.
turns out there was a 4th brother, who a brilliant mind who developed all the tech, then went nuts.
Dad was a vice president of the company. only found out about the 4th brother when he died and the three brothers had to go to his funeral. Had to sign a NDA about it.

Attention span larger than 2 minutes.

Have you considered the possibility that you're retarded?

They're very expensive toys, not much use besides that.

Who knows, maybe at that point in the future the military has taken use of robotic technology, but they wouldn't have insanely realistic 3d-printed androids fighting on the front lines,

>Had to sign a NDA about it.
Guess he fucking broke it then.

I don't get what's so terrible about it? Would you prefer if those fucks direct that anger at real people? Let them live out their fantasies in theme parks all they want.

>MFW i was right about will=MiB being absolutely fucktarded

Names not hard.

Delores = Rape meat
Teddy = Cuck who dies every episode (rhymes with Kenny)
Ford = Hopkins
Will = white hat dude
MiB = Ed harris
Bernard = Black Programmer dude
Armistice = Badass female outlaw with tats.
Abernathy = Delores dad who did the great acting job.

After that, it goes into their roles.
Thor Brother
Lesbian Programmer
Black whore
Syd from Iceage
Black whore
Muskfu
Milf
British Todd Howard.
Noosed Mexican
woodcutter

Civil war stuff only seen with will

In my defense english is not my first language.
It is spanish, actually, so when I heard a name
mispronounced that badly I tend to think
-maybe its a complicated american/english name-

>Armistice = Badass female outlaw with tats.
was her name used once in the show?

>Names not hard.
>gets the first name wrong
10/10

It was void after X number of years.

im so glad Thor brother caught on

The idea is that it seems much more likely now, after Episode 3, that what's happening to Dolores in the show's "present day" is having a direct effect on her interactions with Will, meaning Will is in the present day. She rides off on horse back after killing the rapebot, and then is shown getting off a horse and stumbling into Will's camp and collapsing.
Personally, I'll hang up the theory for good if

1) Next episode, she explicitly references the events of the night before to Will
If not, it could easily be misdirection, and probably is, based on the fact that the hosts are in a loop, meaning there could have been another time she rode away on horseback

2) Will is in a scene with the Man in Black.

>one of the cringiest scenes in television
>Cred Forums loves it
Why am I not surprised?

it was scripted by an arrogant writer inside the show

It is shown on screen.

kek...glad you caught it.

(Okay, I screwed up.)

>Were was Armistice (Listed as being in this episode)

She was in it OP.

Just not with a gun and a scar.

She was in the scenes where they were talking about the early days of the park. She was dancing in the streets with a cowboy.

I want to see gay guy show up when Teddy and Dolores are having their get away talk and have Teddy fuck the guest up the ass.

>>is the Will = MiB forever dead?
No. There are no Wanted poster of hector, only other criminals. Also they said the blonde robot story is alway about going back home to see her parents be murdered.
It is a different timeline you FUUUUUCKS

No. Dolores is not programmed to kill she never escapes that night ever. Just hang it up faggot

How is it cringy, the whole thing is subverted 3 minutes later.

it was pretty great

sudden explosion of violence, unexpected protagonist (qt girl) absolutely blowing the fuck out of dudes left and right

the part where she shot the dude being dragged along by a horse like 9 times was dope

Thank you user. You are the best.

I just known the characters as
>Liz's boyfriend from 30 Rock
>Ed Harris
>girl that Ed Harris rapes
>cashier chick from Raising Hope
>token black science man
>madame zeroni
>wonky looking hooker
>Liam McPoyle
>Liam McPoyle's yuppie friend
>one of the Hemsworths

I think that about covers it.

>She was in it OP.

Who says she has to kill to escape? The default storyline has Teddy in it, and may include a guest. There are plenty of variations on events that could lead to her escaping.

Yeah, the bandit storyline replaces the war recruitment storyline.

this show is written for people with high estrogen

hang it up....

what happened to the girl that was with teddy?

ikr, a lot of anachronistic firearms.

They should have set this show in the mid 1870s, that would explain away a lot of those guns being there and also allow for alot more.

Not yet.

that was a guest. Anybody else miss best fucking character this episode?

Newest firearm I seen is 1895.

>liking angry british meme man

Like another poster said, best guess is just generalized "West" with no real date. So if it seems Western, it fits.

I do drink a lot of soy milk..

it's a theme park representing what people think the old west was like. It's not supposed to be historically accurate.

can't argue with that. Very well has a "Rule of cool" going on.

Ford would care about the details.

How much would you bet the feral guests rape/kill her, thinking she's a host, setting the story in motion?

Apparently guns are safeguarded against shooting guests, but as we discussed earlier, what about bladed weapons? As soon as I saw those guests wielding axes I got nervous.

Weren't the ferals hosts party of the wyatt storyline?

I agree, but he's probably more concerned with human interaction then accurate period weapons.

Yeah, but he even acknowledges some of the details are anachronistic. Like some Gertrude Stein quotes Abernathy used to say in his old role, that ford put in because he liked them, even though they wee from after the intended time period.

Yeah, the movie discussed how the guns generally worked, but that's only for guns. Even then, it was more of a disarming feature when pointed at guests. Any physical object would pose an issue.

Ah yes I remember him saying that. I found it funny.
Stein was the Jewish lesbo that hung out with Hemingway, right?

i was being FUCKING IRONIC YOU DAFT TWAT now please grab me a cock from the bodyshop

how many cocks?

yeah it seemed that way but teddy-o couldnt kill them with his gun

>Wut the fock!

IT was lampshaded by the fact only woodcutter could touch the Ax, thus when he glitched, the entire quest failed in Bethesda fashion.

MIB = Bill is not dead

Cock (Ka-wk) the singular of cocks

Yep.

their either some sort of edgy guest squad with wyatt or savage mode hosts that just don't feel pain

omg this is delicious hang it up faggots

>MUH STORYLINES

How many?

>savage mode hosts that just don't feel pain
I think it's this, but I guess time will tell.

i figured it was just they didnt feel pain or their magic ponchos protected them

>tfw enjoyed this episode less because the whole time I was wanting it to finish in order for me to discuss it on Cred Forums
>tfw no MiB scenes

Reminder that

>No Armistice sex scene
>No Armistice Nudity

because the actress probably won't do nudity.

Is the girl in the poncho a host or guest?

The private sector is the vessel of innovation, don't you fucking forget it commie

What would management think of bringing a horse into a saloon and making it fuck Sid?

she needs to get DOLORES'D if you know what I mean

They probably make the horses dickless to prevent it.

guest 99%

they been teasing it. The trailers have her nude at least twice. (Her bathing in the river, her throwing someone around in a glass room.

bathing in the river ive seen, but the glass room? Link to that?

they might want you to take that shit outside of sweetwater, since sweetwater is noobville.

no fun
the show is very vague about guess doing really sick shit, like tie up a host and cutting it bits by bits
but Mib did milked some blood from a host by throat cutting so idk

All female horses?

So do we know what happens to a host if they don't end the day where they started, but don't die, like Dolores did at the end of this episode?

I wonder what happens to a guest who "loses" so to speak. Like they drop their gun, get lost, get surrounded by hostile hosts.

It seems like some story lines keep going for days (the woodcutter) and the guests aren't required to leave at night.

So the Spanish mission town? To the nooseguy's wife and kid? That place seems really the fuck out of the way since MiB barely knew about it.

I'd imagine they get tagged as a stray like the other guy did and then they hunt them down to do diagnostics on them.

They have vital sign detectors, so if something goes too wrong the staff can step in and help them.

she's european tho

About 32 seconds into this

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZRRwvBtwIw

>It doesn't get cold
What did he mean by this?

I guess there's sort of contingencies written in to try and prevent that. Like how teddy gives her the note or gave chances to head back to town earlier

Some random event would happen causing them to be saved

e.g: Teddy comes in a shoots them all then falls in love with the guest

Why was Ford being pissy about that technician putting a cloth over the host while he was working on it?

I mean it was probably just there because the tech feel uncomfortable with the naked human form not because the guy didn't understand that they were robots

Also is Ford suppose to be pro or anti true AI because it seemed like he was pro AI in episode 1 and 2 but this episode he seemed really anti AI

wtf, some of these scenes weren't even in the episode

>wanting to look at that sad specimen of a physique
I don't blame the guy

That seems like ways out, but what would happen if a guest is surrounded with nothing to defend themselves? The hosts can't kill them, so how does the situation proceed?

>MOST of the scenes....

He's pro robots but not AI

Could be an interesting conflict next week between Will and this cuck. Like they start shooting at each other, no realizing both are guests.

Guest gets lost, host is sent to lead them back to fun.
hostile hosts - rescued by teddy or something.

So what was up with the people teddy was shooting? rogue guests? Wyatt recruited guests? are there real people as part of Fords storyline??

except he was going out of his way to add more and more realistic features without telling anyone else or considering the side effects they might have

seems pretty standard to have all the hosts naked anytime they are alone with the creators

yah but like why rebuke a guy for not wanting to look at a naked old man?

He likes to improve them but remain in control I think.
Bernard is the one seeking AI

He needs to stop thinking of it as a naked old man.

guns don't work on host, even if another host shoots it

guest paying to be cultist to kill shit.

It about making sure that staff never thinks these are anything but robots. if the staff starts to think of these as anything more then a fancy toaster, they could have problems.

ya but Bernard didn't program them to have memories

Ford literally gave them the ability to access their memories which he even explained in this episode is a corner stone of a particular theory of consciousness.

I think that is what bothers me about the show right now. The staff IS acting too comfortable with the hosts, even though it seems fairly clear at this point that hosts can go ape shit at any given moment. Careless instead of cautious if you ask me. Surely characters within the show world have seen some movies to set a baseline of fear or hesitancy.

Who voice was that that said "Kill him"

secondly

Was that muskfu who had the umbrella in the Robot dancing sequence?

I think Thor Brother and Lesbian programmer will start raising flags like hell after dealing with the woodcutter.

Ford was angry the intern wasn't admiring the host's genitals, which he designed himself.

It's the only explanation, I mean, why would anyone care about him covering up the hosts, unless he has some psycho thing about power and control over his creations.

Ahh yeah I forgot about that.

They will briefly mention it to someone else in the show with some mild urgency and it will be promptly brushed off. The naiveness will last until the season finale.

>no shrink posters
>Will=MiB BTFO
today is a good day

>unless he has some psycho thing about power and control over his creations.
He doesn't want staff to treat them like humans.

fuck no thor bro dont fuck around he gon be mad

Probably Arnold

>arnold telling bandit to kill everyone
deepest lore

Were the cloaked sand people that attacked Ted Newcomers? I couldn't tell whether or not bullets were affecting them.

Also, can Newcomers be hurt/killed by melee weapons?

Well Bernard is doing his own thing.
If Milf-management finds out she will hit the roof.

he didn't even use his gun

this. obv the guy is newish and Ford was quite clear from that interaction to when hes speaking with bernard that as much as they look like humans they are not due to the lack of complete conciousness. he reinforces this by mentioning bernards son. All the while Bernard has already begun the process of the top of the pyramid unbenownst by simply exploring fords mistake and now with the concept laid out he sees his path is clear and can recreate his son completely

host can ignore bullets if the story dictates it

the bullets didn't seem to be working but we don't really know how these guns work, can probably make them not work against certain hosts without much effort

This scene clearly wasn't a scripted part of a storyline. That became clear when the 2 Newcomers ran away.

The piano players play songs from the 1990s. I doubt historical accuracy is the goal

I doubt that the melee weapons could do serious damage or spill blood.
We saw that guests can be bruised/winded by bullets this episode though.

MiB gave no fucks about being shot, what did they mean by this?

It is

their intention was to get newcomers to blab about those guys to start that storyline

yea i mean for immersions sake. that guest must've literally shat themselves haha

>Was that muskfu who had the umbrella
I think so.

This would be too complicated to insert into the plot. Inserting rules like that will drive the audience away.

its 100% clearly part of a storyline

its Ford's new story, we literally watch him write Wyatt into Teddy's memories and everyone was off chasing Wyatt, this was scripted although likely different than anything on the normal script I will grant you

hes a tough motherfucker just another reason MiB is not pussy Will. realtalk tho is MiB Tommy or Arnold

Did muskfu already go through the maze and get out of the park? Is the maze for hosts to graduate to the real world?

Programmer girl certainly seemed to shit her pants when the runaway was about to smash a rock on top of her head. I think melee's can probably hurt non-robots.

not mad just at that moment but imagine how the guy thats constantly saying they are gonna go apeshit feels now that they have in fact gone apeshit

it could be very specific, like specifically Teddy's gun won't work against them, that way no matter what, he can't succeed on his own there if the guests run away

>I doubt that the melee weapons could do serious damage or spill blood.
They restricted axes and so on to a limited set of hosts for reasons.

Also, I think this week song was actually a period okay piece by Joplin (as in Scott Joplin)

Could some of the staff (other than the greeter sexbots) be hosts too? If you had semi-sentient robots, why would you pay humans when it would be cheaper to have robots.

Presumably, you could strip the human staff down to security and one or two high-level managers.

>tumbleweeds

it was clearly malfunctioning obviously melee can hurt anyone but normal hosts likely have limits in place that stop them from seriously harming people that way

however with a malfunctioning host who knows if those sorts of things are still preventing them from acting

The idea that everyone is a host is stupid

The only theory I could buy is maybe MIB being a host but even then, he would have to go through security checks before entering as a VIP guest

If everyone is a host, that makes the whole theme of sentience and AI completely pointless in this show.

>Also, can Newcomers be hurt/killed by melee weapons?
Yes. That's why Rockman was the only one allowed to use the ax.

Cool,

Here is Armistice

CUTE, CUUUTE

>completely pointless
Iunno, it could all be some grand experiment to create true ai. Also, let's the company be some cheap motherfuckers

oh okay, i guess thats what they meant that armistice was starring in this episode

>in the weeks ahead

the whole weapons restriction thing actually sounds like one of the dumber things going on in the park

feels like it could easily break immersion also how does it work do you need permission for each individual weapon?

what about improvised weapons, if a guest breaks a glass can the bar tender not pick it up since the broken glass can be used as a weapon or is something like that not covered and any host could attempt to murder someone with broken glass?

So her narrative is to be the innocent girl, does that mean they always fix back her "hymen" after she gets raped?

Yep, this might be here too.

wow if everyone is a host even the guests this kind of seems like a weird version of the Stanford Prison experiment

I think the guns are always harmless but the bots are basically loaded with squibs that react to getting shot.

they reference her getting repaired constantly and being like new everytime

Also most girls would break their hymen horse riding anyways

her hymen was busted riding horses a long time ago. Why do you think weird horse girls only think about riding horses? Their first orgasm was on the back of one

Also, here was the guy who did the best acting so far in this show.

probably not, she rides horses that will break a girls hymen for some reason

aw yiss snake girl is in the next episode

I think it's just meant to prevent massive casualties in event of malfunction. A glass bottle wielding Host is less likely to kill a ton of people than an axe wielding one.

i mean they clearly aren't harmless, it bruised that white knight guest but maybe its like rubber bullets and the host bodies are made to react to the impact of them

Horse riding took it most likely, but since this is a place of fantasy, sure.

I mean if its malfunctioning how can you expect a programming block to stop it from picking up an axe? presumably its malfunctioning cause something in its program went wrong

he was making an oblique criticism of the black guy, using that poor schmuck working on the Host as a convenient target to make his point

I love that guest's outfit, it's dope. Why didn't more of them dress like that?

That why lesbian programmer and Thor's brother will be freaking out about the Woodcutter.

No, no no no.

It's not Syd from Iceage, it's "Rat Hooker"

can confirm, thats her. I would know my waifu when i see her. She starred as the Amazon from Hercules(Dwayne Johnson).

She looks better in blonde to be honest.

Okay let's get this all set straight.

Delores = Rape meat, main girl in the show
Teddy = Cuck who dies every episode (rhymes with Kenny), Delores' sweetheart
Ford = Hopkins, park director, he's the "god" character
Will = white hat dude, looks kinda like a bitch but the dude he came with is a cunt
MiB = Ed harris, evil devil motherfucker who kills everyone
Bernard = Black Programmer dude
Armistice = Badass female outlaw with tats. literally nobody cares, she was in the show for like 5 minutes
Abernathy = Delores dad who did the great acting job.

After that, it goes into their roles.
Thor Brother, Security Douche Lead
Lesbian Programmer aka Cyber Cunt
Black whore - 2/10 Brothel Manager
Syd from Iceage - correct name Rat Hooker
Muskfu - Talulah makes more sense
Milf - Park Manger Bitch
British Todd Howard - Story Writer Cuckold
Noosed Mexican - a non-issue, only comes up once
woodcutter - also a non-issue, only comes up once

>What will saw after he saved the hooker from the gunman.

>Armistice = Badass female outlaw with tats. literally nobody cares, she was in the show for like 5 minutes
She in 9 of 10 epsiodes, and has a major role from here on. Watch the preview. Also more people waifu her then delores.

>Muskfu - Talulah makes more sense
Billionaire married her twice, Muskfu is better
>Noosed Mexican
He in the previews and will be part of the traveling cast with MiB.

Thought it was. Has the Norge face.

i assume "god" told him to bash his head in so the techies wouldn't find out why he did what he did. aka, why was he looking for the maze.

I don't get it.

youtu.be/p2r0OU4dv3I
Episode 4 promo
Looks like more Armistice.

Which one's muskfu? I'm slow

I WANT MORE DELORES

I mean they have also suggested this could be some type of corporate sabotage, and the host destroying itself rather than being caught and investigated seems consistent with that

Pure personal preference of the guests.
It's not inconceivable that a guest could dress like Marty McFly from Back to the Future 3 if that's what floats his boat.

>I'm paying you assholes $40,000 day and if I want to dress like Roy Rogers, then I'm going to dress like Roy Rogers goddamnit, the customer is always right!

>Also more people waifu her then delores.
Only her and Dolores waifu material.

mfw everyones predictions are wrong and the big reveal is that it's a remake of The Truman Show.

Her

>She married and divorced Elon Musk, twice.

ahh cheers

those are some pointy ass shoulders

she needs to work on her delts. 2/10

I hate this.

excellent

Why?

Funny stuff.

Nigger scientist is robo, lads.

have you held shift down?

Teddy

did they reuse the props from GoT?

Holy fuck. That was spooky.
Also this.

i'm not that user but he is as annoyingly the "good guy" as Teddy but at least Teddy has an excuse

(to be clear i also hate his classic "bad guy" friend as well)

Into the maze we go.

so what's the significance of being an older model? A better connection to the maze?

>doesn't have blood on her

WILL = MIB

you obviously never worked for a big corp. I am sure he didn't just die and something else happned.

At hour company when shit hits the fan we have a meeting and they let us know the person is no longer with us andwe are not allowed to discuss or speculate about why they are no longer here. or we may also no longer be there

>It's a Man in Black doesn't do cool shit episode

DROPPED until next week

well arnold or who ever probably had him smash his "brain" cpu so they wouldn't be able to fetch any data off it.

he only woke up when the dude started to cut his head off.

he also said that he was not social he prefered to be around the machines

I'm still digging the show but I am starting to feel a little less interested. It seems like it's just new problems, random side effects of whatever this 'bug' and the hosts remembering things popping up without really moving the story forward or developing the characters much. Occasionally we pick up a snippet of information on a character but next episode it won't even be relevant to anything again. By 3 hours into what I assume will be a 10-12 hour series we should start getting into the meat of the story but it feels like we're just being toyed with over this 'mystery' with more and more random details and characters added each episode without anything moving forward.

>tease the android with the false promise of freedom
>establish the concept of freedom to android
>establish to android her life is cage
>establish you are the jailer

swaggyp.jpg

u wot m8. The story is about the androids developing consciousness and killing hosts. The meat of the story is them remembering more and more. There have been major developments in this arc each episode in practically every scene. If they pushed it any faster it would be straining belief that the park hadn't turned into a bloodbath earlier.

random whore also woke up too though and she didn't want to smash her brains in.

Haven't read this whole thread but I assume someone has mentioned Arnold is probably not even dead, that the 'man in black' chasing the maze is probably arnold.

I'll spoil the rest of Westworld so you don't have to watch it.

Arnold is alive and has been living in the park all this time at the center of the maze. He faked his death in the park breakdown from 30 years ago and retreated into Westworld (a hidden lab within) to continue his research into true AI.

Ford knows Arnold is alive and they are sort of playing a game for the fate of the park/future of the robots. Arnold aims to create free artificial life while Ford aims to merely continue his reign as "God" over their creations and the park but allows Arnold to persist as a curiosity or out of respect. Arnold was pushed out by corporate and this is tied to the incident 30 years ago.

The masked men that attacked Teddy are hosts repurposed by Arnold to act as guards/workers. That's why there was that strange T-Rex roar alarm system tripped by Teddy and crew, it's security for Arnold. This is also why Ford implanted the backstory into Teddy. He has an idea where Arnold is (his wandering in the desert in ep 2 where he displays his mastery over the creations with the snake) and so he "recruits" Teddy to probe the area for "Wyatt" which is Arnold, represents Arnold, or is just a host under Arnold's control.

The Stray was Arnold's latest recruit but he got stuck in the hole on his way in and was able to be captured by Elsie and Security guy, therefore he offed himself under orders from Arnold so he couldn't be "captured".

1/2

Where is this going? Are guests going to be trapped in the game, containment breach, or genre mixing (ie. cowboys on robot dinosaurs)?

The Man in Black is a high level player, now a VIP, that has caught on that there is more to the park than meets the eye. Ford "hired" him to dig into the "games" of the park and find Arnold/the maze. MiB is a seasoned veteran and Ford gave him free reign in the park and is using him to probe the park for the maze/Arnold, while the MiB is just happy to "play the game".

Bernard is not a host but just a sort of kindred spirit to Arnold. He's seeking to create true AI, as evidenced with his experimentations with Delores, as a way of creating a new child to fill the hole created by the loss of his child.

Delores will be the one to attain consciousness and find the maze. Arnold and Bernard have each been influencing her and nudging her towards it, independently.

All the other characters are just players/caught in the middle of all this.

2/2

story line probably has them taken prisoner and gives them the opportunity for a daring escape etc.

This sounds believable to me except I'd guess that Arnold and MiB are the same person. MiB being just a random player causing havoc seems too weirdly tangential and unrelated.

pretty good theories

Ed Harris and Hannibal are the only redeemable characters in this shit show.

Science negro is boring as hell.

How many close-ups of Dolores face are we going to get this season? I'm growing to hate her face.

The role of the Man in Black is never BBEG, MiB roles is always a high ranking officer of the BBEG.

it shows a picture of arnold looks nothing like the MIB

Agreed

This. Also idk what bbeg means

For $40,000 I would want to dress like an alien and bring my AR-15

You're free to stop watching

it's a fucking fake western world, there are no differences between male or female hosts because they are fucking robots, if anything the main bitch gets raped on daily basis.

That's such a stupid reply, especially when I said I'm still like the show.

Should we just stop discussing anything on Cred Forums because after all 'you're free to stop watching'

You're free to stop posting

big bad end game

Why didn't the bandits die when Teddy shot them?

MiB is not Arnold. Two separate characters. MiB is LOOKING for Arnold, his location at least (the maze aka where Arnold has been hiding). Ford is behind MiB to find Arnold as stated.

I would love to plunder her asshole.

And how does he get food in this maze?

Why did they give teddy a female side kick who has absolutely no purpose

It's fiction that sort of shit is never thought about.

This is the age where you can print people. They probably have replicators and shit

They weren't hosts at all, which is why they captured him instead of killing him

She was a guest retard.

I mean they're outside...they grow it.

she woke up cause of the virus what she has and what axw dude has are 2 different things

>Thor Brother
awww shiet I knew that guy was familiar, he's the ugly manlet hemsworth brother, figures, glad he finally found a decent gig

How do dey be shrinkin niggas into such a small size dey be fittin on a small ass table doe? That shit wild bruh

what he said is right

Anyone know the name of the actress who was teddy's sidekick? She seems so familiar but I don't even know what to google
I mean shit did they even use her name in the episode

yea Dr. Narcisse is awesome

You forgot Steven Ogg, playing Trevor's great great grandfather

she is not a side kick dude shes a guest who is going with him on a bouty.

In the first episode you hear a few guys talking about going out with hi on bounty's and thathes the guys to know

So are they humans then?

>surprised that an edgy retarded pretentious scene wrote by an edgy pretentious as fuck writer is what it is

everyone who answered this is a fucking moron.

Obviously he has one of his reprgrammed host or someone on the staff he still knows either bring him a ton to live off of or drop of a location he can then have his host get for him.

What was the song played on the piano this episode?

>they track the hosts every movement and get notified if they go off track

>no one knows where he is

>he just has one of the hosts still in the system bring food to his location

Brilliant answer, you're right everyone else was stupid but not you.

>KINO
>KINO
>KINO
"This pain. It's all I have left of him."
>KINO
>KINO
>KINO

Hopkins is clearly the antagonist of the show. Which if fine by me the dude plays a superb villain. One hint being the scene where he uncharacteristically loses his cool with that employee who wrapped a blanket around the host and then cut the host to show they can't feel. And the other hint being the final part of the EP 4 teaser where he darkly says "Don't get in my way".

God complex who doesn't want the robots to become sentient.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel that way as well a bit. It feels like it's trying to hard to give questions, but not enough to actually develop the characters and the story. But I guess that's what I should expect from something that's directly associated with J.J. Abrams.

So far the only interesting characters for me are Bernard and the MiB.

they dont shrink any one you moron. Its an actual place they built from scratch

go to 30 seconds into the trailer if you need proof. they are working on the expansion for his new story line there
youtu.be/p2r0OU4dv3I

i hope we see more of her, maybe join mcpoyle's posse.

>when Ford cut the host on the face
hopkins got no chill

Agreed. The whole show is reexamining the whole "ebil unfeeling robots kill poor humans" horror trope from the robots' POV.

>a CGI crane
Really HBO? Really?

you are so obtuse dude you think arnold, who is still alive. doesnt know a way around the trackers
its why they want to go to the maze "it sets the free"

So the company owners grow large somehow?

>"it sets the free"

Nice response, you really elaborated and established why your idea was so intelligent and all the others so stupid.

They get shrunk down and then expanded obviously, "it sets the free" bro.

I still think there's two timelines going and that Will is the MIB. Amd I dumb for believing this? Something about that end scene with Dolores running away doesn't feel right, I think it's more likely that she's getting her coding mixed up between two timeline events.

he is /ourguy/ tho, edgy MiBfags need not reply

This is a 2/10 in Roman World.

Everyone else who replied was an idiot.

Bojana Novakovic from seconds on the imdb page of the latest episode.

gotta get gud at finding this shit nigga, that's like pre-101 stuff.

omg you really have no creative thought do you?

Hows this

Is it possible they reprogrammed them with the ability to be able to either mask where they are, turn it off.

hmmm can you think of something like that

they do not shrink the guest down at all its a theme park like Disney, or great adventures, or Jurrasic park lmao

By looking them up on imdb like I do for nearly every tv show

>Ford was angry the intern wasn't admiring the host's genitals, which he designed himself.

This is what gets me too. His monologue about Arnold suggests that he's anti-AI and he wants them to stay dumb bots, but he programmed in subconscious memories for the androids. He knows that programming caused Abernathie to realize the situation he was in, and he's leaving it in. He's intentionally playing with fire.

i like pretty much everyone but teddy but im sure he'll get better as her plot thickens

Or Ford is fulfilling his friend's goals and is just playing anti-AI with the staff to hide his true plans and intentions.

shame is a feeling they should not be aware of or feel

I like this guy in pretty much everything hes in but the whole thing with his son seems forced
I'm hoping it has some relevance other than just giving his character something to cry about
cause right now its just
>muh son

Maybe. Him wanting true AI but pretending not to so the board doesn't fire him also makes sense.

right now the question is what is the difference between them and "real people"

so far the only answer is that they have a diagnostics mode.

He's supposed to be cheesy as fuck, it makes sense you wouldn't care for him but I think he's going to get better, too.

Humans are shit, more news at 11.

At least William treats them like actual people. MIB and/or Ford might be playing the villain to wake them int sentience.

I dont like teddy either but I think its more because I just plain dont like Marsden
dude can't act to save his life and its even worse when hes trying to pull off the accent
it is hilarious that hes constantly dying though, and thats his thing. Even ford said hes died thousands of times
what a shitty robot life

i really wonder how a poor person like myself would be living in that world.

maybe i could get a job cleaning out the cum and fake blood of the used hosts

Didn't they retire the milk murderer? He's with the gang at Dolores' house when she runs away.

I mean, I'm not a supporter of the multiple timelines theory, but what the balls.

>muh theories!

fucking stop. It's 3 episodes in. I hate you people so much.

Best to think of the tgeme park more of an open world rpg video game like Skyrim

The Hosts are all NPC quest givers while the guests are the PC, the star of the show.

While we never see the outside, I thought based on tgat one conversation in the milk dip chamber, Ford said that they live in a world where most diseases are cured and people are living longer, so they do live in a semi not so distant future of our world and not all amazing tech is dedicated to West World, I imagine there are high tech and life like prosthetic limb teplacements based on the same tech used in West World's Host bots unless they have absolute patents and copyrights.

I like to think unless provrn otherwise in the show, that this takes place in a deus ex mankind divided like future where cyborgs are a thing and there are more primitive looking and simple thinking worker bots that do manual labor and west world is the only place where they really want the bots to be life like.

He is? I didn't recall seeing him there. Just the leader.

if you hate us so much why are you in both westworld threads shitting up the place

violent delights 3 times

blew my mind. At least jj has cool websites

>The piano players play songs from the 1990s.
>Like some Gertrude Stein quotes Abernathy used to say in his old role, that ford put in because he liked them

>ford put his favorite tracks from when he was growing up on the piano playlist

good thinking.. it doesnt really make sense for Ford to build these creations and then right before he is able to attain sentience for them, he pulls back. UNLESS Arnold achieved this at some point with a robot patient zero and that robot got uppity and went off and did it owns thing, and Ford would rather be in complete control. He likes his robots lobotomized and docile. So he can anally fuck their butts.

Ford is the foil to Corporate. And corporate (as they stated) has no interest in greater levels of consciousness. The robots are good enough, and there is little ROI on robots with memories and unpredictable behavior.

Perhaps Arnold and Ford are simply competing with one another to attain the first bot with consciousness, thereby becoming a true God.

>The Hosts are all NPC quest givers while the guests are the PC, the star of the show.

Except the NPCs are roughly as intelligent as humans, feel human emotions, including pain, and look and react to things in an identical way to humans unless put in debug mode or malfunctioning. It's still pretty fucked up tbqh

Yeah, the costumes and presense of some guns and other tech makes west world feel like the twilight era of the wild west instead the high period, so it feels very 1890's to 1910...is there any electric lightbulbs seen anywhere?

Seems like guests are allowed to dress slightly outvof period with the wide selection of stuff in their dressing room. Hell, it looks like Will is using and old precussion navy revolver from the early civil war.

Then again it could be simply the park is getting lax on it's historical accuracy and is just all about the romantic fantasy of the old west.

Guys here's my theory: Aliens

>and old precussion navy revolver from the early civil war

There was a brief scene with Union officers trying to draft recruits in the background, and Ford mentioned that he had Abernathy quote Gertrude Stein at one point. I think the setting is supposed to be more fantastical than historical.

I love how even outside of /k/, Nutnfancy's Autism is recognised.

Doses that mean I can do a wild bunch thrmed play throught with 1911's and a BAR?

Technically the wild west era didn't end until the 1930's when rail ways totally took over cattle drives.

You could argue that early 1920's mafia types thought they were like cowboy outlaws.

t. edgy tween

Oh shit, what if they are guests trying to grief other players/guests?

After all, they hear about the cult and want to play that out instead.

t. faggy faggot

Haha!

Too true.

Red Dead 3 confirmed

but williams is mib

>whos line is it anyway

made me laugh
improv involves stage actors asking the audience for cues (a place, a job, an object), and acting out a scene off the top of their heads

would you pick it up Cred Forums?

>Guns
>Strength meaning anything
lel, the point of guns is to make physicla strength meaningless