DUN

DUN DUN

yes

DOOO DOOOO

HOW'S...

Fuck I need to rewatch this

YOU NEED TO DO WHAT? SORRY I CANNOT HEAR YOU

Eerie music playing

If this fag would've just taken his earphones out he could've heard everything everyone was saying. I get loving music and all, but at least have the decency to pause it when you're having a conversation.

Why did everyone in the diner just act like this was a totally normal thing?

Will they ever explain this? Or they did and I wasn't paying attention?

Did they? I recommend rewatching.

They never did and I hope they never do. Josie was a shit character.

Pete did mention seeing her on the walls shortly before Audrey forced him to drive her to get her cherry popped.

holy shit
best theory confirmed

Excellent b8

That book bridging the gap between the end of the original series and the beginning of this new season is apparently coming out tomorrow. Thinking of picking it up but I imagine there will be scans somewhere.

No lie this spooked 16 year old me

twinpeaksarchive.blogspot.ca/2011/07/between-two-worlds-josies-fate.html

Donna was the only one that even acknowledged her. It would make sense except that Audrey was literally in the middle of the restaurant, and also changed the music, which typically would cause most people to look up automatically.

Have you seen this scene at all?

please post some interesting scans on a twin peaks thread when you get it

Lynch's voice was just perfect for this character

Everyone noticed. No one commented other than give a look and shrug it off.

The fuck do you want them to do? She's Ben Horne's daughter. He owns half the town.

Poetry

Who was in the wrong here?

>still stalled midway into S2
>want to finish before S3 hits
>don't want to just start randomly in an episode and will want to watch the entire thing again
>can't bring myself to

h e l p

Do it

Just do it, faggot. I was in the same situation and I'm really glad I did it.

Holy shit you hipsters are hilarious.
>hurr season 3 is coming out soon!
>better force myself through twin peaks even though i clearly don't enjoy it, otherwise I won't be hip

He never said he didn't like it, you fucking cunt.

I hear there are different versions of the pilot. How do these versions differ compared to the 2 hour version everyone is used to?

There's just one other version I'm aware of - the so-called International Pilot or European Pilot - which is something they made just in case the series didn't get picked up.
It ignores everything set up in later episodes and is, honestly, just really stupid. It's the same for most of its run-time apart from the ending where BOB - just some evil guy hiding in the hospital - is intercepted by Coop and then shot to death by MIKE/Philip Gerard in the basement we briefly see in Cooper's dream. Also incorporates the rest of the dream at the end, which doesn't fit in at all considering what comes before, but it's interesting to note that the Red Room scene is preceded by a "25 years later.." title-card.
To sum it up, its ending has nothing to do with the show as we know it and there's really nothing in it that I'd recommend watching unless you simply can't contain your curiosity, which was probably my reason for watching it.

While I never did finish S2, I always wondered if Diane (the lady coop addresses on his tape recorder) is an actual person or his name for the tape recorder.

You never see him send these tapes anywhere nor does anyone talk about it.

>never did finish S2
Do it. It's worth it for the finale. Really.

It's implied but not confirmed she's a real person. Have you seen The Missing Pieces? Honestly, I like it being a mystery, at least not something explicitly confirmed, although I have a feeling her character will apear in S3.

Ghostwood traps souls thus the name. Same thing happened to Log Ladies husband.

>tfw you're getting the book on the 20th and can discuss new Twin Peaks lore with people

>tfw still haven't decided whether to buy the regular or the signed edition which is a little more expensive and arrives like 2 weeks later

BONZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

they didn't

But what did she mean by this?

Pretty sure she's real, he requests ear plugs on one of his tapes and then thanks her for them on a later tape

I want to see Audrey get fucked by a big black cock.

>before Audrey forced him to drive her to get her cherry popped.
All the time why do you ruin these comfy threads by reminding me of this horrible thing?

i'm about to watch s02e10
what am i in for? so far this became my favorite show, i'm afraid it turns to shit now

The music for the intro of tp is so fucking deep.

Just watch it and judge yourself. I saw it all drinking coffee

In a deleted scene in Fire Walk with Me you see her legs as Cooper is making dinner plans with her

It depends what you're looking for. If you love the characters by now and you're happy to watch them basically spinning their wheels for a while with more light hearted goofy stuff until it gets heavy again towards the end, you'll enjoy it. Just don't watch expecting the kind of drama as earlier on. Settle in and know that it all has an excellent payoff.

Shhh, it didn't happen, it's all lies

that's what i'm gonna do my man, i just wanted to know what people think about it

i like the whole atmosphere, the city, the cuties the 90's feel and lynch's character is by far the most funny in the show, will that fucker appear moar through the season?

If that's what you like, I think you'll still find plenty to enjoy with it. It's just a bit more aimless with the killer revealed but there's still lots to love.

Gordon shows up again towards the end.

Lies.

Amazon sent them out early. Don't have a scanner, but here's a few pictures from early on.

Is there any GOOD drinking game for Twin Peaks? I want to get drunk and watch tp by myself pic rekated is pretty shitty

Welp, that went wrong. These two should be fine though.

/x/ would love this book.

I think this might be the perfect use of cgi, Lynch probably saw it and thought that it was some serious uncanny valley shit.

I'M WORRIED ABOUT COOP.

>Lynch probably saw it
He probably didn't see it at all until later.

FWWM > Pilot > Final Episode > Season 2 pre reveal > Season 1 > Season 2 Post reveal

It's all good and I don't get how people don't like the comfy character bits of season 2

I agree with your ranking but I find some S2 episodes to be unbearably bad.

I can't think of one.

Literally the only flaw was Donna and James, but even that had a cozy dreamlike haze to the soap opera like interaction.

the one with James and the married lady is basically a totally different show

BANTI

There was a FISH in the PURRCULADER

In The Missing Pieces for Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, there's a scene where Coop stands in the doorway of an office in the FBI building and talks to Diane. You don't see or hear her at all, it's actually really unsettling.

I just bought The Entire Mystery collection for 50 bucks. It's absolutely GORGEOUS, and there's a sweet little secret inside.

What is it?

A bag of cocaine.
Nah, I'm not gonna spoil it

Dissapointed that Lynch didn't voice Gordon in the auidobook desu. This guy isn't bad, but still. It ain't right.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ko4xAZL3dNo

some say josie still inhabits that drawer handle till this day

fucking tell me you cunt

No u

Go watch the Missing Pieces faggot

It happens right of the start of the David Bowie scene

Lynch is a cheeky bastard

youtu.be/XnGWE2qz4ZQ?t=794
youtube.com/watch?v=jCs_kGSs0M4

This gif creeps the fuck out of me. Please don't post it ever again

You go watch it, you fucking cunt.

i just finished episode 11
it isnt even that bad

You're right.

I'd rather watch the "bad" parts of Twin Peaks than most other television.

can't blame him

nice