Robocop 2
just like the first one but more violent, more vulgar. I love it anyway

Bad Boy Bubby

Drive

Doom
Resident Evil
Alien vs Predator
Assault on Precinct 13

I have a film-fetish for a group of operators/armed force of some kind encountering some mysterious or hostile force, and possibly having a stand-off.
Bonus if it has a lot of cheese

The Resident Evil movies, i fucking hate the third one tho

Armageddon
I fucking adore Armageddon

Fuck critics.

>hating the literal BEST post apocalyptic movie ever made

It pissed me off that they made it post apocalyptic. Massive deviation from the games.

But Assault on Precinct 13 isn't considered garbage

As someone who never saw anyone, why was 3 so bad?

This bait made me a little bit dizzy, had to sit down to be honest.

lockout is fucking awesome. a fun as fuck watch

my personal fav is rocky 3

I like all those too dude. how about AVP 2?

Saw it a long time ago...back when I was young. Trouble in Chinatown or something...real shitty but I liked it anyways.

The newer one with Ethan Hawke? I don't think I've encountered anyone who thought it was a good movie.
To be honest user I don't remember much considering how darkly lit everything was

>found footage is generally shit
>horror is usually shit

I still can watch this one even though it's trash.

This is in my top 10.
It's great. I love it.

Oh I thought you meant the original

This is racing keno

Daybreakers is comfy as fuck. Not really good though.

Uhh, star wars prequels are comfy.

Spider man 3 is the best, but people refuse the truth.

Do people hate the village?

I think twin peaks is the worst Lynch. Dune is better.

Dark knight rises isn't as bad as people try to say. It has some of the deepest shit scattered in it. Begins is also the best one.

daybreakers is one thats on my horror list.

fuck the haters

Days of Thunder is garbage?
When did that happen?

Van Helsing

This and Extraordinary League of Gentlemen

Fuck, I'm tired.

i fucking love this movie, but at the same time, ive read some terrible reviews that just shit all over the movie and i cant really argue with them

I also think harmony done pretty good depicting what the spring break really is, but the 3rd act needs to be reworked.

pic related

when does the 3rd act start? when cotty gets shot in the arm? or before that?

idk i remember thinking the ending was amazing

Pretty much all movies with Ryan Reynolds

Daybreaks wasn't 'garbage', it was alright. A semi-fun B flick with an interesting premise

I don't get what the fuck confused them about it. It was a great ride from beginning to end, and juggled its plots well enough. Higher marks have been given to much worse.

I saw it as an unofficial sequel to Matheson's I Am Legend. It just felt like a logical follow-up.

League would've been pretty damned fun if it wasn't for this fucking faggot ruining literally every scene in which he took part.

The hardcore moorefags would've still hated it, but again, it would've been a hell of a lot more fun without him.

I sincerely enjoy 'Hudson Hawk.' The 'Swingin' On A Star' sequence is kino.

Do people dislike Bubby?

Wasn't aware people disliked this. Better than Dredd and The Raid and a lot of other shallow action movies.

The Village.

pls no bully

Please dont bully

I liked the Ladykillers remake with Tom Hanks.

>I sincerely enjoy 'Hudson Hawk.' The 'Swingin' On A Star' sequence is kino.

My niggers. Critics fucking hated 90s action comedies for some reason, and I'm pretty sure it's because they thought they were supposed to take them seriously.

When I saw critics actually blasting Last Action Hero for cliche'd dialogue, and then citing literal parody as examples of said dialogue, I almost had an aneurysm.

I still don't entirely believe that people couldn't see Last Action Hero as a satire of modern action films. It was blatantly obvious.

this film

Death Race
Jackass : the movie

I liked Daybreakers desu. The world building it did for the little scenes were quite good.

Also the bloodbath at the end was great

oh nvm

i have poor reading comprehension. i thought OP meant films that are considered garbage, but you enjoy regardless

I liked daybreakers because willem dafoes wacky ass character

I'm surprised Cred Forums didn't appreciate Our Guy: The Movie more.

>Hudson Hawk
*tips fedora*
*sips cappuccino*

the "sequel" was shit, first is comfy as fuck

Drive is in an uncomfortable place, too deep for mainstream audiences but too pleb for pretentious critics

Richard E. Grant alone made Hudson Hawk worth watching, you pleb.

This. Even as a kid I got that this was satire and those idiots still took it serious.

It really is uncanny. There's even a party scene where he just stands around and wants to go home. Zero Theorem convinced me that Terry Gilliam lurked either here or /r9k/ for ideas.

That fucking Nostalgia Critic didn't even see it. Legitimately criticized the cartoon cat blissfully unaware that it was making fun of shit like pic related, which plagued action sequels at the time. The cat wasn't even in it that long.

hes even got pepe behind him

I really liked the latest Robocop reboot

>mouth the exact same shape

I believe it.

That was not a sarcastic tip-and-sip. I sincerely enjoy Hudson Hawk, who wears a fedora and likes cappuccino.

More often than not, tip-and-sips are sarcastic. Pardon the oversight.

Season of the Witch

Menace II Society is perfect in my opinion

i enjoyed this. I was on acid on the time but it really was a nice experience.

Mine fave movie everyone seems to hate is Flash Gordon. I could watch that movie or listen to the soundtrack at any time.

4th > 2nd > 3rd > 1st

Con Air is a modern classic.

Fuck the haters.

Wresltekino for sure

They can kiss my whole asshole.

predators

Jeremy Piven is insufferable in that

Solarbabies

absolutely loved this, can't understand the hate for it

Postman

Prometheus

I can't defend it I just like it.

All he needs is love
I love bubby
didn't know anyone else had seen it, I made a thread a while back on it and got no replies

Hardware (1990)

Daybreakers is considered garbage? That's a true patritiancore vampirekino that only powerplebs would consider disliking.

There is not a single good movie with vampires and/or zombies. Or with Ethan Hawke. Fact.

That girls arm looked so fake in that shot.

Love the movie but always felt it would work better as a series so they got get the most out of the premise.

PotC 3
Dumb and dumber.
The mask

>Lockout
The space prison movie? It was a shit movie but also pretty comfy. It captured the spirit of 80s B action movies while maintaining a modern gloss.

Whos that at bottom pic?

Vampire Academy

PREDATORS

Cabin in the woods

Yeah it captured the spirit of 80s movies so well, Besson got his ass sued for it. The best part of it was that the studio's only defence was that the movie they copied had copied from another movie.
I like to think that shit defence was why the judge made them give more money than they asked for

tokyo drift

Good luck finding out. I haven't been able to find photos of either of the actresses in that part.

equilibrium

its rare to see a setting with vamps who have a working society and its not some medieval shit, nor are they space vamps.I also liked how they added nosferatu types

Sucker Punch

>expected it to be really horrible
>it's not even bad at all just mediocre compared to the original
I was pleasantly surprised.

Sucker Punch. I don't even care.

fuck yeah, that's an awesome flick

I feel guilty because she looks cute but young, I just want to confirm her age.

Superman Returns. I still don't really get the hate for it.

Recent movies?

Dracula Untold.
Mainly I'm just scratching my head at the critics wanting Hammer Horror, and instead getting Ben-Hur as made by Hammer.
A quick ctrl + f through the listed reviews on RT has the majority missing "historical" "epic" or other similar keywords. Of the ones that do, the positive/negative split is about 50:50, which is what the movie was: middling ideas and direction, but a reasonable mashup of elements that was fresh enough to avoid feeling like something that's been done entirely to death.

Good to watch while drinking/10

I like it too. needed more bats and Dracula's family. less ottoman screen time or just a bigger runtime.

Deep blue sea
It's a masterpiece
An ll cool J infused masterpiece

Also still the goat jump scare

There's a high number hellraiser sequel you'd really enjoy

definitely this

Who thinks The Beach is garbage?

That's a qt vampire. Who is she?

Almost every Steven Segeal action film from the 80's.

This film had a really interesting concept, but I couldn't really get into the characters.

>girl vampire kills herself because she realizes she will look like a 12 year old girl for eternity

same desu

Pandorum

Van Helsing and Dracula Untold come to mind

Fight me.

Total shlock, but I enjoy it regardless!

The CGI hasnt held up and the lore makes no goddamn sense, but the movie is still enjoyable. I really like the Necromonger art direction too. Hell I thought the next movies biggest crime was basically remaking Pitch Black

You could just say "Jeremy Piven is insufferable"

I don't have one.I can't enjoy bad movies.Some of the concepts are interesting sure but I just can't.

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy simple movies

Easter European jizzz!

Is being a long time but it was at that time where alice keep becoming more of an overpowered mary sue.

Also by 3 the movies became unrecognizable by the franchise fans, no nemesis no videogame character, etc.

Fucking this.

I just cant stop watching it evertime is on

Theyre laughably bad, not even enjoyable anymore
>Powers
>No powers
>Clone army
>Whoops forget that shit
>We need powers again
>Red Queen is misunderstood
>Red Queen is actually based off kid
>Red Queen is super helpful
>Red Queen is evil and now runs Umbrella?

>tfw you will never have a loli vampire gf

Does anybody remember the name of a movie wheres theres a bunch of FBI agents trapped in an island amd theres a killer among them.

With john lee miller and ll cool j.

That one.

Mindhunters

Wait. Who did they copied from?.

you know what i just did? i fucking google'd john lee miller and ll cool j it's not that hard

Oh fuck he managed to keep directing even after Tideland?

The Hamlet 2 scene is one of my favorite things ever. It's so ridiculous and perfect.

>an ex-[special operations group/department/etc] operator is to be imprisoned for a crime, but is offered a pardon if he instead rescues [important gov't official] who has been captured and held for ransom by the inmates.

You should know what movie this is.They even made a sequel with the same plot line.

Or just look at the fucking wikipedia page you incompetent hack.

I'll give you a hint. I always refer to Lockout as "Escape from SpaceJail".

100% agree. Nemo was GOAT.

Constantine. The Christian demonfighter movie starring Keanu Reeves.

Based, I think Constantine has achieved good status with time so it shouldn't be in this thread, also based Gavin was goat in it.

The Van Hellsing movie was good too, also Hansel and Gretel witch hunters