Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t39LUntlEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=8yPlXcSLOOo#t=1m25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, Joel.
We're not watching the reboot.

But Mike wrote for Joel

Joel is best

Mike was one of the head writers for Joel, though.

>Mike Nelson
>fratboy jock
You're a fucking idiot.

Mike was lead writer the entire time. He's funnier, more fun and just a better comedian. Joel is a really good shit though. Reflective and clever.

He's just an EVERYDAY, REGULAR, RUN-OF-THE-MILL, AVERAGE JOE!

>"...You guys watch Joe Don Baker movies?"

What happened to the reboot? Did Joel just run away with the scamstarter money?
Shit, I hope so. That looked terrible.

As soon as Mike became head writer, everything fell in place. Joel may have created MST, but it was Mike who defined it. Without Mike, there is no MST3k. It's a shame he's a Christfag now

I know you're just trying to start discussion with this pasta but fuck Joel vs Mike faggotry

They're both great, Joel is the superior host while Mike is the superior writer, seasons 3-4 is the peak

>scripted jokes acted out as improv for the sake of an admittedly iconic visual effect

Eh.

They finished filming it, they're just hammering out the post-production, followed by the release deals with Netflix, Shout Factory, etc.

Joel was never that funny. Who cares about his prop comedy?

Mike was the perfect balance between Servo and Crow.

The new one is hosted by the friend from King of Queens right?

yep

I can't wait to see how it is. Not out of excitement just out of morbid curiosity

Jonah Ray can be funny at times. I like some of his stand up sets, particularly the bit where he's playing truth or dare at some party and Courtney Love ends up inviting herself into the game, then everyone's kind of looking at each other like "Uh... Should we ask her 'truth' or what?"

>OP reposts it again
What's the matter? Got BTFO last time?

Why do people dislike Pearl? I find some of the skits with her pretty good. Especially the chemistry with crow.

Obviously, Dr. Forrester is best, especially with TV's Frank.

THIS!!

I never got the Pearl hate. She's nowhere near on the level of Dr. Forrester, but she's not terrible. Bobo is definitely irritating, though.

>fingers outstretched instead of firmly on belt and pants
is the hover hand version of doing a power stance?

>Dr. Forrester, I'm SoL

Yeah but they end up in Milwaukee like a block away from where I used to live so it's all good.

>Mike era
>Fratboy jock watches movies with retarded robots

I think you mean:

>Loser temp worker virgin watches bad movies in space with robots who have no respect for him, and fuck with him constantly, but still like him.

Why does a Janitor know how to make robots anyway?

Probably went for an engineering post, but didn't get it so took a temp janitorial job which he kept

Mike had a girlfriend. At worst, he's a cuck.

i think last thread we proved that Mike had the better sketches, the better jokes, and was more talented.

>No charge for them. They're made from special parts, the ones who control the movies

moon-faced Pearl a shit

I forgot about that. I was going by him choking up and falling apart when he's trying to "seduce" the Roman chick. I guess it's whatever serves the joke at that particular moment.

Ooooh yeah I remember this thread yeah you think this will get a lot of posters too?

Well heres one.

I love Pearl, especially the skits where she sort of gets along with MIke

youtube.com/watch?v=t39LUntlEX0

HOLY SHIT.
That's the exact skit I was about to post. This is the skit that made me like her.

Are you me?

>The cargo manifest I just filed with Deep 13 lists me, Crow, Servo, Cambot here but only one box of Hamdingers! First one to quote The Circus of Dr. Lao gets to leave my satellite!

What is some essential MST for a newtard?

>Boy, it's a cold one tonight
>Yeaaaaah, supposed to get down to absolute zero, that's why I always wear a sweater

Hobgoblins
Puma Man
Escape 2000
Time Chasers
Space Mutiny
Overdrawn At The Memory Bank
Riding With Death
Operation Double 007
Pod People
Master Ninja I
Master Ninja II

Joel vs. Mike is one of the oldest petty online arguments.

Thank you, based user

All of these are great, I'd like to add:

The Final Sacrifice
Secret Agent Super Dragon
Mitchell
Godzilla vs. Megalon
Laserblast
SoulTaker

LET ME FIND YOU THE PICTURE.

I'm a Mike guy, though Joel has great moments I'm not as familiar with him. Here are some great Mike episodes.

Jack Frost (all time favorite)
Space Mutiny
Quest of the Delta Knights
Prince of Space
Werewolf
Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders

The Brute Man is quite underrated

Yes. They went forward with production anyway.

Post more skits, Joelfriends. Even if you missed the last thread, I raise you the first Werewolf skit, taking the lead for Team Mike:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yPlXcSLOOo#t=1m25s

>Did Joel just run away with the scamstarter money?
Yeah. $5.7 million dollars raised, plus an undisclosed sum from Netflix and only 14 episodes? That just doesn't add up.

Felicia day funded the entire project herself.

The Screaming Skull is an example of a movie that decent enough to watch on its own.

>example of a movie that decent enough to watch on its own.
MST3k had a few of them:

>Moon Zero Two
>Jack Frost
>Final Justice

True. I've seen all those movies.

>That feel when you've nearly seen all the MST3K episodes
Damn... I've even see the specials and the poopy tape.

I had a friend who owned Quest of the Delta Knights on VHS. It's perfectly watchable.

>tfw unless you were in Minnesota in the 80s you'll never see all the MST3k episodes

I guess, but it's too cliched for my taste. If I was younger, perhaps.

Why? The KTM episodes are on the torrent. Are there episodes besides those? I don't know if I have the pilot for instance.

>Why? The KTM episodes are on the torrent. Are there episodes besides those? I don't know if I have the pilot for instance.
There are no known copies of episode 1 "Invaders from the Deep" nor episode 2 "Revenge of the Mysterons from Mars" other than the original tapes which Jim Mallon has and has never released.

Oh yeah, I heard about that.

Oh, and episode 3 "Star Force: Fugitive Alien II" is missing too. I always forget that one because they re-did the movie in season 3.

I think Deathstalker is a pretty solid flick on its own.

Underrated Joel movies:
Swamp Diamonds
The Beatniks
The Rebel Set
Eegah!

all on hulu too

>Watch out for snakes!

So, just how bad is this going to be guys? Patton Oswalt is a total faggot and I'm predicting a lot of cringy topical humor.

We'll see... It's hard to say honestly. It might even end up being okay.

can't be worse than rifftrax

As long as the show is 80% in the theater with Jonah and the bots, I can endure the rest.

But a lot of Rifftrax is great. You meant Joel's projects, right?