/got/ general

Just in time edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cakeliketatum/status/787181038837522433
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/
youtube.com/watch?v=-uC-YKu24So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clegane?

>its a littlefinger outsmarts sansa again season

and he would have gotten away with it too if it werent for that meddling bran

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come

Reminder WIG

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""leaks""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Gets to give D&D the middle finger at the low low cost of an extra 4+ hours a day to get the wig on and off

Pic related, a dedicated actress who doesn't fuck with her hair and doesn't need a wig

isnt she a natural redhead? why the fuck would you dye your hair knowing you're on a show where you're a redhead
fucking retarded

She's not. She's a natural blonde ,kinda dark blonde, but she bleached it so now it's too damaged to dye

Shes naturally blonde

Sansa and arya are too stupid to live and would be far more useful as hodors

I so glad we're 14 episodes away from the end of this shitfest.

Thank good sir

Watch cersei gives birth to her incest babby and jon and dany raise it as the incest babby they can never have because jon has weak seed and dany has a useless uterus

both of them are qt

Ha told you guys, she's back!
Hnnnggggg, kit, jk, I was right though

Watch Cersei die from the miscarriage and the fetus is a boy.

Valonquar = little brother

isaac is so nice for putting up with this stranger danger weirdshit

Maybe he had a crush

That would be the most pathetic way for her to go out. Delete this comment before d&d see it and take notes.

It would be stupid, but not all that surprising.

or hes too sweet say no to creepers

>sophie, you a nasty ass buttslut, I hate you so much, but the pussy game ridiculous

He's such a qt

They totally fucked.

Her third nipple was almost showing hnnnnngg

Kidding..

You just know.

Although i always had her pegged as "oral only unless we're dating" for some reason.

Sophie looks the oldest in that picture and some thing is wrong with Maisie.

someone didnt inform maisie that she shouldnt smoke a ton of weed before the red carpet

She's high? Or depressed...the latter?

Ok since it's late I might as well post this now.

>His cock was straining against his breeches, radiating heat from his crotch. He was silently begging to take them off but he didn’t want to move too fast for Meera- but almost as though she heard his thoughts, Meera’s fingers were pulling on the strings of his breeches and pulling them apart.

>Meera pressed her wet, heat against his hard cock and Bran let out a high pitched squeal. Meera perched her hand on his shoulders, and used the other to grab his cock. She positioned it at her entrance, pushing down against him and letting just the head push inside.

>Meera grinned down, sliding down on his cock slowly. Bran moaned out, squeezing Meera’s hips hard enough to bruise. She breathed heaily, leaning forward to kiss Bran once more. After several moments of their bodies being connected and tongues rolling together, Meera leaning back and began rolling her hips.

>Bran struggled to get air into his lungs. He understood now why so many men fathered bastards, this felt too good to be denied. He hoped it felt as good for Meera but judging by the way her mouth had dropped open, tongue sticking out slightly, he wanted to believe it did.

>She pulled up and dropped back down, grabbing the breath from Bran completely. His eyes rolled back into his head and he dropped his head back against the pillows, back arching.

>“Bran…” Meera moaned out, her breasts heaving with the power of her breathing as she swiveled her hips. “Oh, Bran…”

>Bran felt the tightening his balls and a burning fire in his stomach. “M-Meera…. I think… I think I’m c-cl-close.”

>Suddenly Meera clamped down around him hard, her muscles convulsing, and her hips pushed down and she rolled them through her aftershock. The slickness inside her grew thicker and Bran let out a shout as he came, filling her with his seed.

She looks high as fuck. Could easily be both though to be honest.

People need to stop touching him

Yeah..poor kid..ehh

Maybe he likes being touched.

the fuck are you doing

she takes hard drugs to conceal the pain and depression brought on by hateful relentless systematic ageism

Teenagers Lives Matter

I actually think that Maisie is the most 'normal' of the younger cast members, and that if any of them are going to end up having a meltdown and or dying young it will be Sophie.

I WUZ KANG

O-ok

>dying young it will be Sophie.

Ecstasy overdose or Rose kills her after catching Kit fucking her

I guess

>Rose kills her after catching Kit fucking her

It would be darkly hilarious if something like that happened (with any celebs, not just those two).

MDMA overdose is more likely for Sophie though.

Sophie's twitter bio is a comprehensive list of all the accomplishments she will ever have in life

t. daddyissues

Pretty much.

I do hope we get a sex tape one day though.

sophie is so fucking pathetic for this and the troll she took the bait from is right

What did the other girl say in the first place?

I dont know but if you go to their page its an OBVIOUS troll account. and sophie is being pathetic for taking the bait and trying to act tough when she could have just ignored it and blocked them. You just know shes the type of celebrity who obsessively monitors their mentions because they enjoy the ego stroking but when they see a troll insulting them they have to act like theyre a morally superior victim.

if shes that easily butthurt she should just stop being an actress

Hilarious how she only responded to the tweet insulting her even though most of that account is filled with Emilia hate. her narcissism is so transparent

I actually dont mind people calling out haters occaisionally. Does seem a petty thing to call someone out over though, and I doubt thats the only account thats shat on her actung. Everyone hated her accent in X-Men.

>You just know shes the type of celebrity who obsessively monitors their mentions because they enjoy the ego stroking but when they see a troll insulting them they have to act like theyre a morally superior victim.

She absolutely is.

Her and Maisie even tweeted to some of their obsessive followers, including one named sophieturntits, look at the chick's twitter, all she does is message at Sophie, post old pics of her and try and get her attention and Sophie laughs it off, follows her on twitter and messages her saying she's her fave.

But if you send her mean comments, even if you're an obvious troll account, she'll respond to call you out.

It's too early in the night for this shit

Women have nothing better to do but bitch about being trolled.

>occassionally

she does this all the fucking time though. And the problem is that she tries to make it sound like shes taking a stand against bullying or whatever but its so transparent that its 100% just an ego thing. She likes going through her mentions because she likes her stupid fans licking her cunt, but when she sees 1 troll being a troll she has an absolute meltdown and plays the victim card.

Those two are so self absorbed I dont even understand why anyone likes them. Maisie does the same thing with her wannabe SJW crusade against ageism, which she actually only cares about insofar as it gets her awards and access to 21+ areas on airplanes that she feels entitled to

I see literally nothing wrong with this tweet?

In this case I agree, it is an ego thing. Im assuming the reason why a Rose fan started on her is because of the photo that was posted above that everyone responds "you just know" to.

>a celebrity with over a million followers calling out a nobody troll

wow sophie is so brave, sophie ended cyberbullying

Fuck off she's pure and dutiful.

Maisie seems to be heading the way of going Full Feminism, which is fine if shes not a cunt about it.

And, semi related, as a bisexual, Maisie saying that she doesnt label her sexuality is annoying as fuck, because it means one of "im gay but dont have the balls to cone out" or "Im straight but wish i was gay because priviledge"

Why is Sophie so defensive?

I'm also bi and I get where you're coming from but I don't think I hold it against her too much.

I dont massively hold it against her, but neither option helps. As a celebrity, If youre straight then call yourself an ally and if not either shut up or come out.

What's the next step of his master plan?

they should be more like isaac who ignores the occassional AIDS troll and never looks at his mentions

sitting on his hand until it goes numb and then pretending it's Sansa's hand

Hes been doing that since the start, so its hardly a next step.

straight celebrities know "implying" you could "possibly" be gay is the best of both worlds because you still get to present to the industry as straight while also pandering to the internet age milennials who think being gay makes you cool and special.

Yeah but this time he's gonna use the LEFT hand

Doesn't mean she can't have fun ;)

oh that was the tweet she responded to? thats even more pathetic. holy shit. They just insulted her hair and she's this extra about it. fuck she is a loser.

>i pray your kids never see this shitshow of an account

calm down bitch the person running that account is probably 12 years old and youre close to 21.

The only people who that doesnt annoy though are other straight people who are also trying to be edgy. As ive said before, the reason i believe Sophie is bi and Isaac is gay is the fact that they havent actually said anything about it, but still act like it. People disagree with me on that, especially in Sophies case, but i stand by it.

And look at the date.

She responded to a tweet from over a week ago.

I'm guessing the X-Men diss made her aware of the account and she decided to look at her other tweets to Sophie and focused on that one. ignoring all the ones that attack Emilia or attack herself and Emilia. Fucking narcissist

She would never defend her fellow castmates, only herself

SHE IS PURE REEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope she has a pure nude scene.

She'd probably defend Maisie, but no one else.

Does she not get along with Emilia? I haven't seen Emilia hang out with many cast members except Nathalie and sometimes Kit.

That account, apart from the rose fagging, is almost entirely emilia hate which is the most hilarious part. theres sprinkles of sophie hate but not near as much and not nearly as bad. she could have responded to any of the awful ones about emilia but she chose to respond to the one that insulted her hairline

classic narcissist behavior

Im not sure Emilia gets on with much of the cast, IIRC.

i dont follow her but im sure people insult maisie on twitter too, and sophie hasnt said anything

She seems like a pretty normal girl, not rude or anything. Don't see any reason why they wouldn't get along, I just don't see her with them that often.

What makes you say that
Emilia is one of the nicest people in the cast, but shes also older than the kids and obviously wouldnt hang out with them

So just like it will be in the show, Kit is the bridge between Dany/Emilia and everyone else?

It rhymes, like POTTERY

>older than the kids and obviously wouldnt hang out with them
Kit is a lot older than them too and they have a sibling like relationship

Isnt Kit rumoured to have fucked most of the female cast?

Read recently that Rose threatened to cut off his pecker for cheating with Emilia

emilia has also never filmed with any of them or had a scene in the same location as any of them, they might as well be on different shows

just because shes not hanging out with sophie and maisie all the time doesnt mean she doesnt get along with the cast, it just means you autists ONLY post maisie and sophie and think anyone whos not close with them is an outsider

I'm not a Maisie or a Sophie poster. I know more than a few cast members get along quite well, like Carice and Liam. I was just mentioning it because she's one of the main characters and you hardly ever see her interacting with the others.

Yeah i saw that too.

What wretch...I meant rose

Your comment combined with the rosefag's tweets reminded me of this

>She punched him. “That’s vile. Would you bed your sister?”
>“Longspear’s not your brother.”

It fits so well, like POTTERY

emilia is also not as extroverted as a lot of the rest of the cast. she gets along perfectly fine with everyone shes spent a lot of time filming with. theres never been any reason to think shes not a lovely person unlike kit who has numerous stories about being an ass and one of his own cast mates even called him out for being vain, and sophie whos obnoxious behavior on social media is indicative of how she is as a person.

Whats stupid is that Sophie is about the only cast member who kit hasnt been rumoured to have fucked.

Which as I've said before, makes no sense to me.

She's a slag, he's apparently a pussy hound, and they haven't fucked?

There's something going on.

Red = Alive you faggots.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

He sees her as a little sister, literally saw her grow up from like a 13 year old.

He saw Arya grow up from even younger.

Yet "rumors" say he fucked her

Something's fishy

>also pandering to the internet age milennials who think being gay makes you cool and special.

this
milennials are so desperate to believe their favorite celebrity is gay they're shameless about it. every time a celebrity makes a wink wink nudge nudge to being possibly queer their number of fans goes up. and even when its painfully obvious a celebrity is straight there are still idiots who insist theyre secretly closeted. for example kit fangirls are still delusional and think he's gay for alfie allen. its pathetic

That's a wig.

She's dead

*Maisie

no rumor says that, idiot.

if youre referring to the "dark haired cast member" blind item, that is pretty obviously about emilia.

keep wishful thinking and passing off your fanfic as "rumors" though

fug
I should tweet @ her and tell her she looks like a troll and see what she says

I wonder if the fact that Sophie has been linked to other people (Aiden / Nicolaj depending on who's reveal of that blind item you believe, plus some non-GoT guys like McVey and the guy from 5SoS) has something to do with it.

>no rumor says that

That's why I erred on the side of caution by putting rumors in quotation marks

I'm going based off what some other user said about what cast members have fucked

Insult her hair, how damaged it is or how bald she's getting that she needs a wig

Or attack her political views and stances

>what some other user said about what cast members have fucked
Do share

No bully sophie!!!

>gasp what would your children think I am just absolutely clutching my pearls!

I follow that sort of thing, and the only rumours about Maisie (not including the Mophie stuff) was that she was getting dicked by an older guy in Japan while doing promotion for that film she did.

This user He or some other "rumor" user have stated that Kit's fucked Maisie and Emilia for example separate of the dark-haired chick he allegedly cheated on Rose with or whatever.

I didnt say that about the dark haired thing. I thought that was clearly about Emilia.

im wanna try a social experiment and tweet her all of the following

>@sophiet youre balding
>@sophiet maisie looks like quasimodo
>@sophiet isaac is HIV+
>@sophiet emilia is a fatass
>@sophiet kit cant act

guess which one she'll respond to

I doubt he's been with Maisie. Emilia I could believe since there's always been stories about them dating, but I think both would find it too weird if he ever did anything with Maisie or Sophie.

the maisie one

I'm not saying you did, I said separate from as in not including that that blind item, that some rumor user has said Kit fucked Maisie and Emilia

what on earth makes you think she cares what people say about maisie

if there was an accurate way to compare them..

Who do you think is more retarded, Sophie or Sansa?

Leave Emilia and Isaac alone

Oh right. Like i said here: The only rumour about Maidie is her being with an older guy while in Japan. Plus the Mophie stuff.

I'm pretty sure it's them.

>branfag and danyfag
you're quite possibly the worst person of all time to post on /got/.

She's only respond to insults to herself.

@sophiet you bleached and fucked up your hair so bad you're going bald and have to wear a wig.

or

@sophiet First you couldn't act, now you look like shit

>maisie
>sophie
>ever being closeted

Top kek

I dont give one single fuck about dany, overcome your mental handicap and learn to separate character and actor

That's not the point though

Its either Sophie and Maisie or maybe Maisie and Gwen. At an outside Sophie and Gwen. Emilia isnt gay.

Yeah no it isnt but wouldnt you like to believe so.
This is why sophie and maisiefags are the absolute worst autists of all time because they keep attempting to pass off their own fanfic as fact. just shut the fuck up

She's still not gonna rush to Maisie's defense even if she isn't fucking her. She's too self-absorbed for that.

Sophie

>She's too self-absorbed for that.
So sad considering they are childhood friends

Why are people absolutely certain Isaac is gay?

He doesnt really hide it.

Should also tag the other actors in those tweets. Absolutely guaranteed none of them respond to any of them and just ignore or block except Sophie who will respond to the one about herself.

Sansa.

Even more self absorbed, and even having read Sansa's chapters, is a ciansafag, a sansafag and a ciafag.

*Sophie

Have a hard time separating them sometimes

Didn't he post a picture once on his instagram where he was kissing his girlfriend?

this is a top notch thread

Sansa is more naïve, which excuses some of her retardedness.

As I said above, i think Sophie is bisexual. Maisie might be, but she might just be being edgy.

theyre lying, hes straight

Why is he such a qt? And why do I have no shot?

maisie is just edgy
sophie maybe

But sophie is more likely to be doing it for attention

Jesus fucking shit, Soph.

>person aint shit

>talks shit

>you respond

Now they'll fucking dine out on that one tweet for the next 8 years. At the very least she could not sound so butthurt about it and say something like "that's why I dunked my fatty balls down your throat" shit

My view on that is that if she was doing it for attention she would be screaming from the rooftops about how gay she was and openly "dating" girls. Shes not done that at all really. The Mophie stuff is trolling, but i could believe there was something between Sophie and Hailee Steinfeld.

>dat look when you just fugged a girl with consumption

>posts a picture kissing a girl
>12 year old tumblrinas implode and start harassing his male friend
>male friend gets butthurt that people think isaac is dating female friend
>he cant help but take the bait and insists it was all a joke
>isaac later deletes the photo and hasnt been seen with her since

interpret that as you will

doesnt she make comments about wanting pussy or having a crush on girls and stuff

i dont follow her because i cant stand her but i swear to god thats been mentioned on /got/ before

Not in a way that comes across as attention seeking imho. She regularly gives both male and female names when asked who she has crushes on, which some see as attention seeking, but as a bi guy it doesnt come across that way to me.

Its been posted shitloads, but pic related is very candid and very genuine. If shes faking the affection there then shes a better actress than we think.

Why the fuck is this general so active after being dead for months

Ya know............... IT REALLY MAKES YA THINK

AND THEY SEEEY THAT A HEERRRRO WILL SAAVE USS

I'M NUT GUNNA STAND HEEEREEEWAAAIIIIIIIIIIT

AUH HOL DON TO THE WANNNGS HUV THE HEEGULS

HWATCH AS THEY ALL FLY HUWAAYEEEEEE

Be an hero, sophie.

she NEEDS to get the fuck over herself

An out of context picture in what, a mid physical action with someone who might be an assistant or friend?

That's your candid proof? Top kek

>Not in a way that comes across as attention seeking imho. She regularly gives both male and female names when asked who she has crushes on, whic

We've been over this before, the Kristen Stewart answer sounded like she was just throwing people's names out when she couldn't think of anyone. But she's shown most of her interest in men, Bieber, Notebook guy, faggot she dated, "older" men, future husband she wants a big fancy ring from

Fucking faggot kike though to be fair hodor has probably been molesting him since he was 10

>go to check responses to those tweets

>98% of them are weird twitter all with her face, incoherantly crying out for her to notice them as well, 1% are "JOO GO GURL, SO WOKE" SJW types, and the other 1% are ad bots.

The point of bisexuality is liking both men and women. None of te stuff about men is proof that shes straight, justthat shes not gay. And you forgot Danny Cipriani, who shes probably fucking at the moment.

>doesnt she make comments about wanting pussy or having a crush on girls and stuff

Yes Margaery for example in some real housewives of Westeros. Pussy pop song. Licking the V in fan pics. Grabbing Maisie's tits. Spanking Dormer's ass knowing they're getting filmed. Cuddling up to Dormer at photoshoots

>hwn flirt with you like he was flirting with aabuzzeo

end your life

She hasn't shown genuine interest in girls, just attention whore shit

we're talking about how much we hate the cast

>she was doing it for attention she would be screaming from the rooftops about how gay she was and openly "dating" girls.

How retarded are you. That's like saying to be gay you have to be flaming. There are degrees of being an attention whore

>such a movement in equality!
>grabs maisies boobs, spanks smirkfu's ass without asking, like it's ok.

If a guy did it they'd be crying about sexual harassment, so much for equality.

We'll have to agree to disagree on how genuine we find her stuff about girls. I do think some of it is joking (eg the mophie stuff, and some of the dormer stuff).

The dormer thing is interesting though, because apparently the reason they added the scene with Margeary flirting with Sansa in S3 was because the crew knew about Sophie being wet for Natalie.

>Danny Cipriani

dirt-oldld news. if anything they had a fling thing and that's it.

>in S3 was because the crew knew about Sophie being wet for Natalie.

Now you're twisting what was probably actually said to fit your interpretation of Sophie's feelings for Dormer

see

What did she mean by this?

Jon and Dany fucking on a boat.

They are basically genetically brother and sister since Rhaegar's parents and grandparents were brother and sister unions.

He's basically going to fuck the female version of his dad.

She did a video about another event and was nervous as fuck in it

So shes probably drunk/high in this

>He's basically going to fuck the female version of his dad

That's an insult. Rhaegar was 20/10, so more like the ugly fraternal twin of Rhaegar

Haha this

Sophie is a hypocrite

but then again she only cares about feminism when it applies to herself so if a guy sexually harassed one of her castmates she wouldnt say a word about it

fuck sophie
fuck maisie

shireen is literal /bestgirl/

>fuck sophie
>fuck maisie
dont mind if I do

twitter.com/cakeliketatum/status/787181038837522433

hahaha deans legal team is pathetic

They are ugly, druggie slag trolls but they won't break the way Shireen would, so they have that going for them.

why would shireen break, the fuck are you talking about

Her bone disease.

She has brittle bone disease, I think thats why her face is also a bit wonky

hmmm....

still would

R'hllor has good taste. Only told Melly to burn her to get her in his realm.

P R E S T O N

Is he an idiot? RL seems like a lax/cool girl and yet he cheats on her with either Clarke or Williams. Bloody hell.

Who would you guys cast as who in a prequel movie about Based Bobby B's rebellion?
Pic unrelated.

Who is the qt next to Lyanna? new actress?

>Why was I cast as the ugly Stark child I'm not ugly right guys

>s*phie is dying
>s*nsa is dying

whoa..

>ITT: /got/ - celebrity rumors edition

So basically every off-season thread?

This is a particularly shitty one, probably because it's a Soapy thread.

STANNIS

>Slut Island
>Presumably meaning Great Britain
Fuck yeah guys I live on slut island.

>Bran felt the tightening his balls and a burning fire in his stomach. “M-Meera…. I think… I think I’m c-cl-close.”
>Bran felt
How'd he manage that?

"I want to be Lily Allen."

MUH FEATHER CLOACK

>calling out haters

This whole concept is childish, and those who use it declare their inability to live in the real world.

hot

THIS IS NOW A STANNIS THREAD
ALL KINGSMEN, REPORT TO ME

Just let this shitty ciansa thread die, then we can make a pure thread to post our boyfus.

>not making a Stannis thread
what are you, a faggot?

eh? eh?

Any thread that isn't Tardaryen, Buttslut, Littledick or Soapy is ok as far as I'm concerned. This one is polluted though.

kit is cool

Hound always looks like a Wallace and Gromit villain

Check out this fat fuck hanging out with underaged girls instead of finishing his stupid book

He'll be sorry.

How the hell he manage to survive initial clash with Boltons cavalry and found himself in forest, i'm still wondering that.

with a fruit knife

Can someone tell the fat man to s top doing this shit and actually write the fucking books?

Wow, Rickon is actually kind of cute now.

Do you think she should have played Asha?

I think that's her chaperone for the show since she's so young

no hes not..

Exploitable infinite sadness Kit

Ramsay (Naked) and his 20 good men vs. 10 Uchiha Madaras

who wins

idk they don't look related.

Maybe she's Bran's new girl? he needs a friend after Meera leaves and he's stuck with his two psychotic sisters.

he can make anyone he wants his friend. hodor

literally nobody cares about this faggot of a writer

Do you think GRRM is secretly red pilled and just pretends to be blue pilled? That character is right out of the Cred Forums memes.

I managed to cut down an entire unit of cavalry with my butter knife before retreating to the woods, which would give me a tactical advantage

>Do you think GRRM is secretly red pilled and just pretends to be blue pilled?

yeah user, you're a faggot. congratulations!

I think she should have lied shamelessly about being approached to play Yarasha only to later have her shameless lies shot right down.

Why are you so triggered tho?

Top kek

It just proves in the show canon Stannis is the greatest warrior in Westeros history. No one else has even done anything so incredible.

>made by a fat white guy who went off on a Nice Guy tangent the very next day

Ahhhh, FEMINISM.

he looks like sue perkins

Nah because then she would never appear again after the first 2-3 times

>rape makes you stronger

What did they mean by that?

What the fuck kind of name is Conelith?

She doesn't. I think Sophie just pretends to like Maisie.

You've heard of the blind item that basically says Maisie is jealous of Sophie's looks and had some surgery done, right? Sophie probably had some role in that.

BASED

Emilia always says she wants scenes with Maisie. Not Sophie though.

Do you think she likes to get plugged in the butt?

The chaperone doesn't have to be a sister, and another possibility is that it's a production person since it's end of filming for that day and they have to hand scripts back.

Not everything revolves around bran

No, go back to tumblr

It is known.

I love to lick asshole I think Sophie would be a good fit for me

>You will never kiss a young posh conservative Sophie Turner tenderly on the lips and thus saving her from a crooked path of slagdom

>You will never take care of her and prevent her mother from giving her special "vitamins" so that she can grow to be a strong big actress

>You will never help her administer rogaine and minoxidil in her scalp each night before going to sleep cuddling together

You could have prevented all of this user, why didn't you?

>helping him with his swordsmanship
>swords
How is this not Maisie?

Only if you like particularly sweaty, salty, greasy buttholes.

"swordsmanship" is a dick joke, you dolt, it's not about actual swords. It can be anyone like Emilia.

The title even referenced to swords. Put on your thinking cap.

What title?

Don't Maisie and Emilia typically film in different locations if not countries from Kit? How often could he possibly be spending his breaks in their trailer?

Trailer Swords

Should have included that in the screenshot genius

>Don't Maisie and Emilia typically film in different locations if not countries from Kit?

Not in this season, which they spend riding boats and fucking.

There was a bunch of shit between that and the text. Do it yourself.

Yes it does?

>Do it yourself.

Why, you fucking idiot? it's you who's arguing about literal swords. You should have included that part if you wanted to convince us. We're not just going to look up any article from any screenshot to see if we missed something.

s*phie is incredibly childish and overly sensitive. As are all of her fans who cheer her babyish behavior on.

Reminder that Stannis killed his kid and anyone who still likes him endorses this action.

Shireen a CUTE!

Inb4 maisie and sophie fags start artistically spamming because they can't stand anyone talking about any girl other than those two ugly untalented chlamydia beasts

Those scenes, which are probably bullshit, likely haven't been filmed yet so no chance of trailer fucking. Just yet

Well, Maisie is indeed art.

I thought everyone loved Sophie.

Autistically*......

Meanwhile, Maisie and Kit were on the same set on the same day.

No that was just the tumblr/twitter retard yesterday desperately trying to force the meme that people here like her

>fucking Maisie instead of Sophie

Nah. Sophie's the one he was seen with on set for a little walk of shame, you just KNOW.

>hairline

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Nobody gives a fuck about sophie. Some people want to fuck her (which I don't understand because she's disgusting) but that's it. Nobody cares about her as a person.

Reminder that Grrm sees Stannis as a tragic hero but a truly righteous man and d&d fucked the character over for their favourite character.

>dark-haired actress

Balding bitch

D&D are GRRM approved. Your point is invalid.

Meryn Trant was murdered last season by Arya so oops.

ew

Hahaha people thought those pictures of her with red hair were her real hairline

Hahahahahahaha

She is just not cute

wew her hair is really suffering

>Nobody cares about her as a person.

Some people ironically like her because she's such a disgusting dumbass in a memetic kind of way. That's my theory at least.

Implying that blind item wasn't from Sophie trying to throw us off her scent

She's either a red head or blonde, perfect cover

>pray
>kids
someone fucking kill this dumb bitch jesus christ. Or better yet she should kill herself. She probably would if she got Leslie Jones'd, she'd go fucking apeshit over the millions of trolls and not being able to respond to all of them ahahha

But she is so hot.

High res

New meme?

I don't think Sophie is a bad person. She is just misunderstood.

Maisie being an ugly troll isn't a new meme

Watchers on the wall released a rumour that Jon and Theon wI'll reunite down south. Whos boat is Theon on? Also Brienne and Davos are said to meet Dany this season by WOTW. Who are Davos and Brienne currently with and following?
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/

Not a bad person, just narcissistic and self-absorbed and kinda disgusting.

OK showfag

I think Brienne is an excellent example of a strong, feminist woman.

>first not Stannis but stupid fucks hacks D&D
>second better to kill own daughter by yourself, rather than watching some edgelord flyed her alive.

new soapy hair thread when

She isn't narcissistic, she's just sensitive. She's overly kind that's why she takes everything to heart. I think that's admirable.

Oh fuck, that is tragic.

I'll agree about Book Brienne

She's as embarrassing and retarded as old Myrcella, if not worse because at least old Myrcella doesn't have the added level of narcissism

Maybe he should have turned back?

new

Notice how dark her roots are in this pictyre from a month ago.

This, pic related, is from a couple days go, notice the roots, bitch is keeping herself blonde. What is this madness?

Actually there have been some pretty detailed rumors about Sansa. The one I remember the best is her doing coke. And being high while doing interviews. Then another about her going to her friend's dorm and getting high at a party, crawling around, something like that.
About Arya I heard she did ecstasy at a party and that's it.

Shut the fuck up sophiefag. What's your twitter handle? I bet you're in her mentions sicking her asshole and screaming YAASSS QWEEEN! Sophie is a textbook narcissist. It's not being sensitive, it's wanting to scroll through her mentions to stoke her ego and getting buttmad when a 12 year old calls her ugly.

>old Myrcella doesn't have the added level of narcissism

Have I got bad news for you...

Forgot pic

I don't use twitter. I didn't see anything she wrote on it.

I think she's better in the show because she shows guys who's boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uC-YKu24So
1:40 (you)

I'm so handsome and right.