Mad Men thread lads

Mad Men thread lads.

What's your favorite season? Season 5 is mine. I like to see Don newly married. Lane's story is also very good.

Your thoughts?

Pete Campbell was the best character. He's a bit of a bitch in the first season but really matures as the show progresses.

man i wish I had Roger Sterling's quick wit, joie de vivre, sartorial sense, and, last but not least- his sack time titty-fucking Joan

Roger was the most based character. We should all be more like Roger. I like when he opened up in later seasons.

It was great for 6 seasons then went to shit in the final, especially the second part

How to ruin a great show? Just look at Mad Men

What didn't you like about the finale?

Personally I enjoyed it. I feel like I got just enough of each character's ending. I could have done without Peggy + Stan though.

>Pete Campbell was the best character.
this piece of shit let his mother die in the ocean after she was fucked by a gigolo.

WTF

nothing wrong with the finale. I'm just glad it ended rather realistically and on the right scale and they didn't try for some big "Don ends up being onstage at Woodstock and saves the show" sort of bullshit or "it turns out Don was Deepthroat" sort of BS.

when does this get good? im in the middle of season 2 and it's still literally just "boring grown ups going to work" - the show

Why did they make California seem like this magical, otherworldly place?

it used to be before an ocean of ugly little brown people swept it all away

stop now, try the show again in ten years son

I don't know. To some people it is. I go there once a year in the summer and it's fantastic. For people in the midwest/east coast it can absolutely be seen as magical.

Is Pete Campbell the ultimate pleb filter character?

Perhaps. If someone disliked Pete the entire show, they're a pleb.

my favorite season was season 3, I liked hilton, and shut the door have a seat I think is one of the best mad men episodes. the tone of the show changed after they started SCDP

i think sally's teacher is underrated, faye is definitely the worst girl in mad men

how come they never showed roger sterling snr?

what happens to sal after he gets fired from sterling cooper

To Don it was his "magical" place. Therefore it's presented that way.

WHYD YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THAT WE WILL NEVER GET TO SEE THE MAD MEN GANG IN ANOTHER EPISODE

NEVER GET TO SEE THEM IN THEIR STORIES, GOING ON AN ADVENTURE WE SHARE CALLED LIFE

FUCK THIS SHIT

just get a mad men tattoo like I did.

Optionally, drink enough old fashioneds that you forget the pain. Worked for Don (for a while).

>how come they never showed roger sterling snr?
He's dead
>what happens to sal after he gets fired from sterling cooper
He delves into his gay ways, the actor was asked to reappear, like Paul Kinsey, but decided against it.

he could've been shown in a flashback