A communications disruption can mean only one thing

A communications disruption can mean only one thing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zeLHte3YHE
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp74n4
youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Desperation because his "evidence" wasn't nearly as good as he thought

Either that or invasion

>Cred Forums - television & film

yes, it means a disruption in communications, you imbecile.

He has been posting insurance on twitter. Stuff is getting heated.

What are the contingency plans?

>his "evidence" wasn't nearly as good as he thought
Have you read the emails? It's actually so implicating that nobody is willing to believe it. The problem is that it's TOO good. Like if someone actually filmed a Sasquatch for real, people would just say it was fake. Plus it's being actively suppressed.

Things get "heated" constantly, they just wanna be the next Snowden but its not gonna happen

Also, I do know that wiki leaks was before Snowden. I meant they wanna leak something as big as Snowdens leak

That traitor is lying to make it seem like the information he possesses is far more critical than it really is. He has nothing that could stop Mrs. Clinton.

That Russian spy is lying to make it seem like the information he possesses is far more critical than it really is. He has nothing that could stop Mrs. Clinton.

They leaked 10 million docs, what more do you want?

>snowden

gawd snowden is so fucking hot

I've seen some shit from the emails.

Politicians being politicians and undermine so called friends. Hillary getting paid to do shill speeches.

is this because he showed that billy boy was part of the whole lolita express island shit?

Wew, your bot broke lad

There's some pretty good shit in the leaks, like CNN giving Clinton the town hall questions, smoking guns for burying Bernie, etc.
You just won't see it on tv.

Something of actual substance.

I can leak a bunch of people's grocery store recipets. Doesn't make them anymore substantial

Honestly, that sounds like political bullshit. I'm sick of hearing about politics.

I am curious that if you had the GOP emails if you'd see the same attempts to bury trump or things along those lines

Better then anything MSM has done.
youtube.com/watch?v=7zeLHte3YHE

It can only mean one thing.

Space Niggers

NSA readings everyones emails and listening to phone calls not substantial?

Faggots go back to

I mean, they were pretty open about their opposition towards him. There's no doubt those would exist

wait
what are the chances i'm going to wake up dead if i go read Cred Forums right now..

but he is. so hot. so handsome.

Naw, it's because they're exposing the NWO network. The lolita express is more important because of who it involves. Bill being apart of it is just convenient.

>DNC conspiring against Sanders
>Clinton Foundation money for motivation scheme
Those two things alone are worth a lot of attention

>I am curious that if you had the GOP emails if you'd see the same attempts to bury trump or things along those lines
and that would somehow make the DNC actions okay? The GOP suppressing Trump is actually more blatant and disgraceful. It doesn't need to be a secret in order for it to matter.

That was Snowden and not wikileaks who revealed that shit

I didn't say it would user. I was saying I'm curious that it would exist.

Did I trigger you or something? I mean, this is all the same political shit that comes out every election and people just seem to forget magically every four years.

you blithering idiot. we are all dead here. we are the sitting dead.

You're already on the list

My brother as well as the wife of one of my cousins both seem to believe reports that some of the Wikileaks things are fake. How can I objectively prove them wrong?

i don't want to die tomorrow

Reminder not to save that shit on your hard drive. Despite what CNN says to try and divert attention its not illegal to view it via wikileaks, but if you download the leaks they might bust you for possession.

Of course, you should do it anyway - for shits n giggles

Tell them that the people the leaks were about never denied the validity of the leaks.

D A K

A

K

day assange killed

I prefer to think of myself as the Fapping Dead.
It's my other main activity.

Well they fired the head of the fucking DNC over them and Clinton never fucking denies anything within them, just tries to discredit the source by blaming Russians. That's all you really need to know.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp74n4

but some of the things passed around as leaks are fake, thats the difference. discerning between the two

You spastic. Wikileaks is the conduit that the sources go through.

Don't worry, the police will rule it suicide by sniper bullet.

>this is all the same political shit that comes out every election
No it isn't. This is entirely unprecedented. Pretending like this is just everyday minutiae and being apathetic is exactly the problem.

Nothing wikileaks itself has tweeted out is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
is this why hiro still has this set on he 404 page???

Have we started the fire?

>dead man switch goes off
>pamela anderson brought him food today
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Who will star in him in the biopic now?

me? I'd say Crispin Glover

if its your first time very low

but if you are a regular well

asange is not black, you imbecile

dont forget hillary literally telling people to remove the [CLASSIFIED] tag from emails so they can send them on unsecured accounts and not get in trouble, eg breaking national security that would get a normal person life in prison

why can't sanders run as an independent? i'm gonna vote republican (even if it's trump) to punish dnc establishment for bts manipulations to ensure clinton nomination.

You literally just said you're gonna vote for Hitler.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Order 66

they're both the same. they both will look out for the interests of the uber-rich at the expense of the majority of americans. the only difference is that trump is a crude and blatant liar at it while clinton is more circumspect.

the republican party used to be pro-people but rich families joined and became the republican establishment and now the same thing has happened to the democratic party. the difference is the democrat establishment are better at hiding the huge influence wall street has on them.

trump isn't really racist, i think. he just wants the racists' votes. and he doesn't really believe in keeping jobs in america he just says that to get more votes. he will not do anything that will lower his (and his friends') profits. and clinton will do the same for her wall street friends.

democrat establishment prefer clinton over sanders because clinton is more wall-street-friendly but they would have picked sanders if they know clinton would lose and sanders would definitely win because they will chose a democrat win over wall-street-friendly concerns. but with the way trump's mouth is spouting, the dnc establishment feels clinton cannot lose against trump. so i'm gonna vote trump in the hope that next time they'll choose/decide differently.

no, not order 66. that is not enough. we need to release the zombie virus.

Crispin Glover, not Donald Glover. Retard.

i thought snowden gave it to the washington post and other news outlets

>they both will look out for the interests of the uber-rich at the expense of the majority of americans.

Trump curtailing and reducing illegal immigration is the complete opposite of that.

Mass immigration, especially illegal immigration, is the ultra-rich's wet-dream.

>insulting Trump
faggot

What trumps doing doesn't actually stop illegal immigration, it just makes it easier to deport illegal immigrants when discovered. Read: gives employers of illegal immigrants more power over them.

sup reddit

It's funny how he wasn't a russian spy when he was exposing the shady shit Bush was doing 9 years ago

>building a wall only makes it easier to deport illegals

????

>they're both the same

4 words in and you're already completely wrong.

Citizens united, yo. The US government has been nothing but a corporate whore since 2010 and will continue to be whatever retard sits in the oval office. For it will only be retards from here on out.

Trump has his own money. He doesn't need Wallstreet. Not that Trump doesn't have friends whose backs he'll scratch, but Clinton is an outright puppet.

That was before the internet became inundated with political shills and people stupid enough to vote republican.

as i said in my post, trump is LYING to get the votes. you seriously believe he will do what he promises? you seriously believe that he will build a wall and get the mexicans to pay for it? you seriously believe his companies will pay more for american workers when they can profit from cheaper labor? trump is just saying words that will get people to vote for him. during his first weeks of campaigning for the primary he attacked the rich and then at the end of one speech in a low voice he said "we need the rich".

trumps running for president to reduce the cost of lobbying for votes

>Trump has his own money. He doesn't need Wallstreet

Trump is a business man. And he plans to use his presidency to set up his business as best he can. He'll be in office for only 4 years, but he can set up rules and regulations that he will exploit for a lifetime.

not exactly the same. but they will both protect the rich guys in wall street. trump just lies and pretends he's anti-wall-street but in one speech he stated (at the end of the speech) that we need the rich.

can't we write in sanders' name?

>politicians
>not lying
... this your first election?

sanders is such a pussy he'd just abdicate.

>almost 2 hours now
so did anything happen or what

For him, that is.

WHAT THE FUCK? CTR IS ON Cred Forums???

we do need the rich,we also need the middle class.

an article on bbcnews featuring a town (forgot the name) gives an insight why some (or many, i don't know) are shifting from voting democrat all their lives to voting trump: many in the town lost jobs due to nafta. they voted obama because during campaign obama went there and promised that every morning when he wakes up he starts thinking how to help the town. but democrats did not deliver and many of them are unemployed so they're voting trump this year.

free trade only benefits the rich families of wall street.

*sigh* i'm not saying that he's the only one lying. please read the posts. i'm only stating that for those who seem to believe trump is not lying and will do what he promises.

but trump (and clinton) are only looking out for the rich.

>if Trump doesn't want to completely destroy anybody with money he isn't for the people

Fucking idiot retard.

Now they know how blacks on the democrat plantations feel

Except the blacks will cintinue voting democrat

both trump and hilary are retards

and their supporters are deluded fuckwits

the only tolerable group are those voting hilary cause she at least has a brain cell or two

blacks are slowly but surely turning

Obama making all kinds of promises TWICE and failing to do jack shit both times didn't help matters and Hillary being a personality and likeable blackhole compared to Trump is making headway.

talk about mixed messages the post, split personalities?

>LE DRUMPF IS DUM XD

not an argument

i think when you say global warming isnt real and vaccines cause autism ur pretty dumb

the republican party as a whole is completely science and technologically illiterate so for that reason im out

(Psssst, it's climate change now.)

seriously why didnt hillary just denied those things its not like it could be completely proved

go fuck yourself you mysogynist hillary is the only one capable to be our next president dont you dare to vote for trump fucking traitor

Her Russia did it is her best defense. denying the truth will get her nowhere.

>"Russia did it" is her best defense
>not "I was watching Lincoln and it made me think I should lie about all my positions"

It sickens me when plebs can't appreciate true politikino.

this desu.

and you should refer to her (for now) as Secretary Clinton.