I will finish what you started

>I will finish what you started.

What did he mean by this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilc76tJ8dg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kylo Ren is going to become the greatest podracer of all time

nobody fucking knows (including him) because lucas pretty much pulled the entire prophecy bullshit right out of his ass and the disney kikes decided it was just the right amount of retarded to be changed

kek

'I never asked you shit, you whiney bitch'

Bringing peace, freedom, justice and security to his empire.

I took it to believe he was misinformed about his grandfather's legacy, possibly by Snoke.

lava evolution

he's going to kill snoke, duh

If he was some disfgured bad guy i could imagine a motivation

but he was just a en edgy teenager no reason for him to dress in a suit

it was just an all round fail. could almost like the movie if it wasnt for him

what i want to know what exact backroom kikery / loli blackmail at Disney cast him for that role....

HIS KNEW UUEMPUIIRE??

Convince me not to buy one of these.

What did Master of Evil Darth start? Being the loyal anal slave of Sheev? Or turning more machine than man?

"I have (grand)daddy issues"

lol

>no reason for him to dress in a suit
You said it yourself, he's a fucking teenager. The suit and mask make him look more intimidating.

Why would he care about his traitor father anyway? Surely look told people that Vader was the one who killed Sheev. The Empire loyalists should hate him and worship Sheev or Tarkin.

*grandfather
*Luke

I liked him. I think Kylo Ren was the best part of that movie. It was interesting to me that the big bad of the movie was this almost laughable poseur of a Sith, throwing temper tantrums and trying to get over his daddy issues. I feel like he's exactly the sort of kid that would get drawn in by the dark side.

Everything else was so much a cookie-cutter copy of ANH that Kylo was really the only interesting deviation.

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

Leia's gonna freak...

Killing all the jedi

Finally somebody has taken it upon themselves to kill the last of the younglings.

Darth Vader's final act was to kill the Emperor and try and dissemble the Empire.

But it still lives on in the First Order. Kylo Ren is just pretending to be bad for the chance to kill Snoke and end it all, like Vader started.

Came here to post this

>Vader's suit was built with space technology to maintain his life after being burnt in lava
>gets burned in a campfire

This bothers me more than it should

>Kylo Ren is just pretending to be bad for the chance to kill Snoke and end it all, like Vader started.

so retarded it is true.

No it didnt. It dint fit him. It lloked like some sad aspie wearing a bomb disposal kevlar suit

it was just so weak. like anakin at the end of last one. not evil, not bad, just throwing a hissy fit.

>get in a car crash
>have to wear a cast
>its just normal plaster and not car crash proof

Fucking BULLSHIT

It's something an edgy teenager would wear whilst thinking "wow i'm a fukkin badass lmao"

That's the whole point

>what is armor

The point is, they can build a giant space station capable of destroying planets and yet Vader's suit is vulnerable to a campfire?

The dude was supposed to go into firefights and shit

His power armor turned off when he died. Also he can absorb blaster shots with the force

kino

Don't buy it.

Notice the all-seeing eye, it was C-3PO all along. It's literally Darth Plagueis watching over his genetic creation that is Skywalker. Screencap this.

>C3-P0 will finally get some balls

p o e t r y

That fucking spray painted beach toy in the background always bothered the shit out of me, even as a kid.

you need to re-think this

it was a massive funeral pyre

Can we just forget that all this happened, can we user?

For you.

I hope that the other films dont ever put C3PO and Kaylo in the same room

>what exact backroom kikery / loli blackmail at Disney cast him for that role....
It was probably the shit loads of money and fame he'd get if he was the new star wars villain.

Me too bro. Fucking lazy as Hell, that's what that is.

>Vader wore a mask that hid how weak and vulnerable of an old man he is
>Kylo wore a mask to hide what a weak and vulnerable young man he is
POTTERY!

They added a ring to it though.

don't buy one of those

youtube.com/watch?v=ilc76tJ8dg4

>third trilogy is about a deep undercover Jedi who loses track of who he really is and kills his own father to avoid suspicion

YOUR NEW EMPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE?

No, Vader wore a mask because he was physically damaged and couldn't live without it.
Kylo wears a mask because he's an edgelord.

Well now Kylo is also damaged.

SNOKES GONNA FREAK

Didn't do jack shit to protect him from brushes with a lightsaber or being shot with the bowcaster. I was under the impression that armor is meant to actually provide some protection to it's wearer.

It offers protection, it doesn't make you invulnerable
Without, he may have died.

"Snoke" sounds like snorting coke

your new EMPIRE??

Hes going to dig up Padme Hershlag and buttfuck her. Obviously

>2013
>a guy in a silver spandex jumpsuit walks up to you
>he says he's a time traveler from the bizarre future of 2016
>he tells you the leader of the Empire in the new Star Wars movie they're making will be named Supreme Leader Snoke
How do you react?

>but he was just a en edgy teenager no reason for him to dress in a suit
except because nobody would take him seriously if he just walked around looking like a regular teenager. and he idolises his evil space-nazi grandfather who also wore an intimidating suit. the logic behind it is fine,

he was well casted, and the decision to make the evil guy be some tryhard confused tantrum-throwing youth was inspired, rather than just Vader 2.0

Isn't she the damaged one?

>threepio had a red arm because Kylo has already begun upgrading him
It all makes sense

NUCLEAR

>If he was some disfgured bad guy
Look at his face, he was clearly disfigured at birth.

>THE SINGULARITY ENGINE

Protection usually implies that the armor keeps at least one round from penetrating your body before failing.

Well it did help block that bowcaster shot that sent regular people flying.

TFA IS GARBAGE

TFA IS GARBAGE

He's going to bring balance to the force, and try to destroy both the sith and the jedi.

Probably because it passed completely through him. In the case of the stormtrooper I don't recall seeing the bolt exit so it dumped all of its energy into his body.

It's like... literally a replica of burned garbage.

But it didn't have Jar Jar, young Anakin, poop jokes, or completely emotionless characters so I'd say that it's a small improvement. Now all they need it to come up with just one little original idea and they might make a movie that's better than mediocre next time.

>Probably because it passed completely through him
what

Why does he put his helmet in that tray of ash/sand? Not memeing,genuinely curious. I've watched it twice and still don't understand what it is.

Obviously it's the ashes of Vader

No

that he will slaughter the rest of the sand people duh

killing all the children

I wholeheartedly agree. I didn't expect to see something like that and absolutely loved it, it was refreshing and hilarious as fuck.

Is Sheev autistic in the canon?

>I liked him. I think Kylo Ren was the best part of that movie. It was interesting to me that the big bad of the movie was this almost laughable poseur of a Sith, throwing temper tantrums and trying to get over his daddy issues. I feel like he's exactly the sort of kid that would get drawn in by the dark side.

This

I honestly can't even tell if you're joking or not.

>sand
it's pottery. Anakin hated sand. It's displays Kylo's either lack of respect or ignorance about who Vader was.

>Old man
>Only 45 years old.
If you though dark Vader was an old man you must have seen Luke in tfa as an octogenarian.

Disney decided to credit Vader as the force behind the Empire instead of Sheev since normies can only remember Vader

Meatloaf sitting in carbonite, wasting it is a shame

*spins*

Kylo Ren will become Darth Vader's successor as Star Wars most popular toy figurine.

>Midichlorians?
>No, Ruprecht.
>Not midichlorians?

I don't get it. Why is everyone getting worked up over this image

Never bothered me as a kid, I was naive and thought it was more like an easter-egg the makers put in the scene.

Anakin created C-3PO, so the joke is that that's what Kylo was referring to. He's going to finish making threepio.

Greeeeeeat. Now he's Zuko from Avatar TLA.

>Actually that would be an incredible Star Wars arc
>Who the fuck would be Uncle Iroh

How does someone misuse meme arrows this badly?

don't be mean, he's just new.

Luke would be Iroh

Holy shit.

JJ said in some interview that it was intended to be the ashes of his enemies. Essentially Kylo's going around with ashes on his skin all the time.

But according to leaks, Luke wants Kylo dead. Not very Iroh of him.

YOUR NEW EMPIRE??!!

It's made to maintain his life AFTER being burned in lava. Not DURING

>they can build a giant space station capable of destroying planets and yet Vader's suit is vulnerable to a campfire?
When Luke built the fire, he used The Force

I literally just noticed that you can see Ren's hair underneath his helmet.

Unmasked Vader was played by a 78 year old man

blame Lucas making the prequel trilogy so retardedly close to the originals where Obi-Wan looks to be in his sixties despite only being 50

This. imo

Destroy the jedi and restore peace and justice to the galaxy.

He's going to bang hotpants Padme

YA CAN TELL THAT TO KANJICLUB

Bringing balance to the force, obviously.

What is this image from? This wasn't in the movie.

Ask yourself "why do I want this?" "Where would I put it?" "Will I care enough in a year or two to justify the cost?"

>or being shot with the bowcaster.
Are you actually retarded?
That thing was one shotting mooks all over the place.
He limped away with severe injury. I'd call that pretty decent armor.

Screen cap