Seriously though why does bane wear the mask? why did the prisoners maul bane anyway?

Seriously though why does bane wear the mask? why did the prisoners maul bane anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704
youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg
youtube.com/watch?v=K6GJtL9KGtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because

>Seriously though why does bane wear the mask?
The mask was delivering a powerful anesthetic to numb the pain from the wounds he got helping Talia escape.

>he got helping Talia escape.
why the fuck did he get mauled for that anyway?

No one cared who he was.

what did the prisoners even do to him

Ask Nolan.

Started the fire.

Why didn't he just abuse opiates like a normie?

Wait, is that why he said it would be extremely painful if the mask was taken off?

>maul

they fucking raped him dude

Yep.

After all these years of meming, I didn't realize you didn't know this. Admittedly, I don't remember them saying it in the movie, just in material released before it.

Seriously though, why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Because of the flight plan

Was beating Diaz part of his plan?

To 100% confirm he is dead

Because then the prisoners had nobody to rape but each other.

this is why upon rewatch its clearly not bane who was the child who escaped like batman thought. If bane escaped as a child he wouldnt have the mask

For you

let's see

Bane bears more of a resemblance to Ubu, Ra's al Ghul's loyal henchman from the comics.

Ubu first appeared in Dennis O'Neil's 'Daughter of the Demon' (Batman #232, June 1971), but in later stories, he was depicted wearing a mask to cover his facial disfigurements.

In Chuck Dixon's Bane of Demon (1999), Bane fights and defeats this masked version of Ubu and takes his place at Ra's' side.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704

youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg

youtube.com/watch?v=K6GJtL9KGtA

Batman was an idiot. World's greatest detective my ass. Bane flat out said he did't see the light until he was a man, and the story was that the child of R'as al Ghul escaped as a child.

His condition was the result of the botched surgery that that other doctor prisoner performed on him

this kinda stuff is why nobody will ever top the nolan trilogy with any future batman movies

I think it was because the woman, Talia's mother, was the daughter of the warlord who controlled the prison, and Talia his granddaughter. The prisoners were trying to kill them, but Bane helped them escape.

You mean Harold Shipman?

Oops, correction, helped Talia escape.