This is actual British Television

>Oh it's good to be black in a white neighbourhood

>White boys won't dare fight you
*white boy sits down*

>You get to fuck every white girl within a one-mile radius with your big black….
*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

They've been purging the comment section, it's full of shit like this now:
>Love it, cannot wait! Very refreshing.
>Dislikes? What's all the fuss about? Looks like 5 young lads just being lads to me. Hopefully their characters grow as the series progresses. Great work!
>Heads up. This link was shared on a racist forum. Nevermind the haters lol

Here's their website:

Other urls found in this thread:

africancelebs.com/good-fellas-new-british-comedy-drama-changing-on-screen-stereotypes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking Anglos man
Can you stop your black worship please?

>mom, i posted it again

BFF Studios present, Good Fellas. A coming of age British comedy-drama written by Andrew Prince. The plot follows the lives of a group of teenage friends. As they navigate the unfamiliar terrains of college life in Surrey, we soon learn that the pressures of A-Levels are not at the forefront of their minds. We journey with all five boys as they explore young adulthood from sex, heartbreak to ludicrous house parties.
It’s The Fresh Prince of Bel Air meets The Inbetweeners! The show stars new and fresh British talents, Andrew Prince, Kwame Augustine, AJ Bediako, Michael Bordom and Kwame Agyei.
Andrew Prince says, “My aim is to write comedy that engages and entertains people of all races and genders. Our cast and show reflects the diverse Britain that I live in, a multi ethnic, and vibrant nation. We need to see more content like this on our TV screens.”
The show introduces a mix of families from different ethnicities that form the bedrock of the show and reflect the diverse country we live in today, all with a comedic backdrop.
Producer, Stephané Alexandre says, “The Good Fellas team are passionate about telling stories that reflect Britain. Our show places 5 young boys that don’t fit into the conventional stereotypes of young black males on British television today.”
Good Fellas, Season One hits our screens in 2017! Watch this space!
africancelebs.com/good-fellas-new-british-comedy-drama-changing-on-screen-stereotypes/

you've done more publicity for the show that they'd ever do

great job op

>Good Fellas is the best TV show I've ever seen.

>Our cast and show reflects the diverse Britain that I live in
Aren't Blacks in the UK like 3% of the population compared to Indians, East Asians, and Arabs?

According to wikipedia, yes, but the population is mostly concentrated in urban areas. London has a 13% black population for example, compared to the 12% of the USA.
Honestly this doesn't seem too egregious in terms of demographics, It's not like they've recast midsummer murders or something.

That's something Mike "I want black bulls to breed white women" Stoklasa certainly would say.

There's nothing wrong with black men satisfying white women, retard.

If you see nothing wrong with literal cuckolding there's something terribly wrong with your brain.

I must say, a lot of British shit is black on white. Black Mirror is the biggest offender.

ALWAYS black on white. Never white on black.

To be fair, no one is deluded into thinking anyone wants to fuck black women.

B-but Cred Forums told me that after the brexit everything would be different

KINO
I
N
O

Finally some good, strong, black role models for my wifes son to look up to.

>Don't fit into the stereotypes of black people on tv today

They literally lay out every stereotype in the first minute. "We black so no one would start shit with us" "Where da white women at?"

>6 hours sex with Augustine
>the smell
>the smell

White women choose black men because they're more masculine, smooth and better in bed. It's that simple.

No, I'm not black. I'm a sexlife-less white man who has grudgingly accepted that black men are the superior mate these days for white women.

Our great grandfathers had it right - hang 'em if they even whistle at a white woman. Without that power, and without miscegenation laws - Negroes will claim the cream of the crop.

They will breed our women, fill them with hot, African cum .. and we're utterly powerless to stop it.

>the smell
>the smell
What did he mean by this?

The smell.

I don't get it. Do you like sniffing niggers or something?

How can us beta white males ever compete? All we can do is rage on the internet.

No, I'm just translating what he said.

The white race will not be destroyed by bullets or swords like so many tried before .. no ...

We'll be destroyed by the long, hard, black shaft of superior African dick impregnating our women. The lowest race will annhilate the master race through interacial BREEDING.

We're literally being fucked out of existence and there's not a fucking thing we can do about it.

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

This alone makes me want to revoke my licence.

Mad cuck!

>I'm going to go over to the Bull's house".
>not having a live in bull

Step it up Senpai.

>I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally
You might have a point there.

>mfw not even black people want to fuck black people
>mfw I have no face